Author Topic: the best ive ever looked at a tiny 215  (Read 81412 times)

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
Re: the best ive ever looked at a tiny 215
« Reply #400 on: February 10, 2012, 03:18:27 PM »
also, doggcrapp states that he advocates low dose test (trt basically) and low dose hgh (4iu) to maintain

i dont find this unreasonable to maintain an above average physique if you have already spent years abusing the hormonas and build a lot of mass

but anyone who believes that 300mg test and 4iu hgh in the offseason to build mass and break through plateaus is seriously a dumbass
take a good look at this name..... that is exactly what his advice is worth... lol!
would you take advice from some dude that calls himself after dog doodie????
Be Happy,
Optimus

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #401 on: February 10, 2012, 03:20:53 PM »
take a good look at this name..... that is exactly what his advice is worth... lol!
would you take advice from some dude that calls himself after dog doodie????

i know what you mean but there is still some validity to some of the things he says...SOME not all...

if you look at the early beginnings of the bible index gh15 has some similarities in training and nutrition like danta and sons

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #402 on: February 10, 2012, 03:38:43 PM »
ofcourse there is smiliarities,, aftr all it is weight training....you need to push weights up and put them down lol,, you wotn be no bodybuild if you dotn go to gymnasium no mater what you inject in you ,, you stil ned to go to the damn gymnasium ,, you csan hav ebest physiqe around but if you dont go on stage you can wipe your ass with it...wont mater,, you wil have good physiqe that wotn advance you since bodybuild = stage if you want to advance and become profesional,,,

slin does say truthful things many times,, he is not a liar like the scambags i talk about ,, but he make it look like 215 is tiny lol in the title and 215 is FARRRR ffrom tiny if indonditon 5'9 far from tiny ,, remember! frank zane mr o 190lb 5'9 lol not 200 not 210 not 215.....190lb mr o ,,

your look has very little to do with weight when its conditioned and 200+

gh15 approved
fallen angel

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #403 on: February 10, 2012, 03:55:16 PM »
ofcourse there is smiliarities,, aftr all it is weight training....you need to push weights up and put them down lol,, you wotn be no bodybuild if you dotn go to gymnasium no mater what you inject in you ,, you stil ned to go to the damn gymnasium ,, you csan hav ebest physiqe around but if you dont go on stage you can wipe your ass with it...wont mater,, you wil have good physiqe that wotn advance you since bodybuild = stage if you want to advance and become profesional,,,

slin does say truthful things many times,, he is not a liar like the scambags i talk about ,, but he make it look like 215 is tiny lol in the title and 215 is FARRRR ffrom tiny if indonditon 5'9 far from tiny ,, remember! frank zane mr o 190lb 5'9 lol not 200 not 210 not 215.....190lb mr o ,,

your look has very little to do with weight when its conditioned and 200+

gh15 approved

Agreed.  The # on the scale means nothing.  Jay Cutler competes at 255 lbs... I way 255 lbs... put me and Jay next to each other and I don't even look like I train.  Why?  CONDITIONED MUSCLE.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #404 on: February 10, 2012, 06:54:51 PM »
let me actually explain myself here

first of all look at the wording, he alls himself TINY in this pic lol

who the fuck thinsk this is tiny? oh he wants u to think his standards are so high, then you look at yourself and you think... if this is tiny then what am I? whats smaller than tiny?

second my estimation of slin's height is about five eight or five nine. this really does not look like 215 it looks like 190 or so, one eighty five

third, you call this good genetics? tiny clavicals that result in small chest and waist so wide it looks bigger than your chest? this is good genes? get the fuck out of here

third he tells u this is xyz compounds compounds, and he was on much more than before, this means basically that body you see was mostly built with much more than what he was on and he was on his way down because they wanted him to be smaller... and yet you have it in your head that you can look like this on 500 mg test and 4 iu of hgh.. lol

and finally, when i said groink takes gh15's advice and he is on hgh/tren, notice groink did not deny being on hgh, he said yes i take gh15's advice... you know what that means?

go look at gh15's advice, does he ever tell u to do 300 mg tren a week by itelf?

read phase 3, in fact he's been to phase 4 and back lol

here's the thing about lying groink, you gotta work hard to be consistent, ur brain always wants to revert to the truth and unless you keep it in check it will reveal the truth, if u say u take gh15's adice on hormones then it means u pin what he says to pin, not no fucking 300 mg tren by itse
lf

LOLOL  :D...that has to be the most desperate attempt i've ever seen by someone to "connect the dots"...you are comical. I've said about 800 times what i take...GH15 has said countless times what a great drug tren is...and furthermore...it's not like I didn't know what tren was, or had  no interest in it...reading GH's posts piqued my interest, so i tried it, and i liked it...You  see...I'm not like you....I don't have every word GH15 has ever written committed to memory...sorry to break it to you...but i never read "Phase 3" ...So i wasn't aware that I'm supposed to take GH too, sorry for doing it wrong, and not listening to "the bible".  ::) ::)...300mgs tren ace...period...deal with it tiny .

I  "didn't deny" LOLOL  ...i wasn't aware I was under oath  ::)

you people are like retards with this GH15 worship...it's pathetic.  and the best thing is you don't even take gear  :D  Hahaahaahaahaahahaaa  :D  another bigmouth who thinks he knows things , that are impossible to know..

where did all of you imbeciles come from anyway, Did a school for retards graduate a class or something?

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #405 on: February 10, 2012, 07:00:00 PM »
hi groink  :D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #406 on: February 10, 2012, 07:01:03 PM »
hi groink  :D

hello stupid  :D

care to tell me what i had for dinner ?...using your omnipotent powers ? hahaahaahaaaaaaa  :D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #407 on: February 10, 2012, 07:01:51 PM »
where did all of you imbeciles come from anyway, Did a school for retards graduate a class or something?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #408 on: February 10, 2012, 07:04:34 PM »

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #409 on: February 10, 2012, 07:04:55 PM »
"Phase 3".....what a fucking moron...now I've heard everything LOLOLOL

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #410 on: February 10, 2012, 07:05:22 PM »
yes u had pasta  

:D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #411 on: February 10, 2012, 07:05:44 PM »

Nailed it....tiny tits...the lot of them  ;D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #412 on: February 10, 2012, 07:06:51 PM »
yes u had pasta  

:D
puttanesca or bolongnese,,,

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #413 on: February 10, 2012, 07:09:53 PM »
puttanesca or bolongnese,,,

actually i had Chinese, Roast pork egg foo young...yummy  ;D

L.L

« Reply #414 on: February 10, 2012, 08:19:31 PM »
imo slinpimp is the normal case of a guy who abused the hormonas, and is on his way down on the scale but doesnt see it

at the same time though it doesnt mean that his claims aren't true about his CURRENT dosing regimen

it's easy for a guy to go on 3g+ cycle with hgh in 10-15iu and build up to a 240 bloofy at 5'10

and then go on that 300mg test winny t3 clen cycle to burn off all the bloof and look amazing since you can't really be catabolic with anabolic hormonas running through the system

you made a thread on pm saying "ARE HIGh DOSES EVEN NEEDED?!?"

well to be honest you just seem like you are on your way to go down to a slightly above natural 5 10 200lbs.  you will be smaller, slowly, and 200lbs is still impressive because you laid the foundation as a natural and you did it right

but this low doseage mindset will not last forever when you slowly lose that mass...

if this is you as a natural as you claim, yes 5'10" and 200lb at 10% seems reasonable, you have great genetics indeed

congratulations on the baby as well broski

lol..thanks , i guess??  3g ?? where do you get the idea ive done over 2g of AAS  in my whole life ..lol..my 240 arent bloofy ,son...

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #415 on: February 10, 2012, 09:48:57 PM »
At the end of the day I will sum up the main ideas of this thread:

The attention whore slinpip started a thread calling himself tiny: a 215 lbs midget. He also "revealed" on how little he was. No matter how this attention whores twist it they never cease to try and make themselves feel like they are special.

"Oh look how little I took to look that good and I was so little"  ::)

He get's called out by me first since it's obvious that he did not arrive there this way. He swears on his mother's grave that this was all he took bla bla. Then this diva starts melting down bragging about how he was featured in a magazine training segment or some pics which makes him a celebrity in his mind. When people start making fun of his sorry ass he starts shouting with a desperate screeching voice: "I sparred with Elvis!!"

another cocky delusional fella hitting the pavement on getbig ... time to go and make some protein pancakes suzy.

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #416 on: February 10, 2012, 11:54:44 PM »
damn that sucks. Imagine a girl only being with you for your muscles and the moment you go from 240 to below 200 she's out the door. Best off finding a girl before you decide to mutate then at least she wont leave you when you cant afford the drugs or dont want to be 250 anymore ..
Why in the hell would even consider starting a relationship with a girl who only wants you because of your size?

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #417 on: February 11, 2012, 12:00:04 AM »

The attention whore slinpip started a thread calling himself tiny: a 215 lbs midget. He also "revealed" on how little he was. No matter how this attention whores twist it they never cease to try and make themselves feel like they are special.

He get's called out by me first since it's obvious that he did not arrive there this way. He swears on his mother's grave that this was all he took bla bla. Then this diva starts melting down bragging about how he was featured in a magazine training segment or some pics which makes him a celebrity in his mind. When people start making fun of his sorry ass he starts shouting with a desperate screeching voice: "I sparred with Elvis!!"

another cocky delusional fella hitting the pavement on getbig ... time to go and make some protein pancakes suzy.

he' got a slay many pussy body

he obviously calm down n will settle down with family

a fun life , everyone envy

im about to do similar,,
Your messed up BLP!

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #418 on: February 11, 2012, 12:05:30 AM »

lol, exactly my thoughts.  :D

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #419 on: February 11, 2012, 12:11:59 AM »
Why in the hell would even consider starting a relationship with a girl who only wants you because of your size?

lol, those are the only women who will put up with a bodybuilders lifestyle

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #420 on: February 11, 2012, 12:16:23 AM »
women hate bodybuild with passion AFTER they know what it takes,, first few months its perfect...she got her boy toy large lean in charge greek staute...then when she learn what it take,, when she see you are a slow poke that need to do your thing and it take you double her time in the bathroom and all the injects and all the miror worshiping and the flexing and the ceramonies of ocd lol then they run on their life...or if you nailed a good one that has some heart...she stay so feel mercy on her lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #421 on: February 11, 2012, 12:25:07 AM »
women hate bodybuild with passion AFTER they know what it takes,, first few months its perfect...she got her boy toy large lean in charge greek staute...then when she learn what it take,, when she see you are a slow poke that need to do your thing and it take you double her time in the bathroom and all the injects and all the miror worshiping and the flexing and the ceramonies of ocd lol then they run on their life...or if you nailed a good one that has some heart...she stay so feel mercy on her lol

gh15 approved
;D ;D ;D

L.L

« Reply #422 on: February 11, 2012, 06:50:25 AM »

"Oh look how little I took to look that good and I was so little"  ::)

The only  fact is While you go camping and take pics with a bunch of  naked men  and trees,.,I date Victorias's  Secrets models. Victoria Secret's green eyed Greek model  i was banging awhile back ..im 5'2 , shes is 5'8 as u can see in the pic.. ;D

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #423 on: February 11, 2012, 06:55:57 AM »
obviously wearing 10 inch platform shoes to make you taller than her  :D

L.L

« Reply #424 on: February 11, 2012, 06:58:21 AM »
lol. I had to , she was  wearing heels :P