Author Topic: Branch Warren Sequence: The Lost Episode Parts VII and VIII  (Read 28884 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Branch Warren Sequence: The Lost Episode Part VII-Battle To The End!
« Reply #50 on: April 03, 2010, 02:02:31 PM »
Part IX
You are ushered into an office.  Loaded with mahogany and leather upholstery, this stately office brings to mind that of a high priced attorney,or a CEO.  Not very intergalactic, you think.  Branch is already seated in front of the desk, and you are motioned to the empty chair next to him.  You continue to survey the office; impressive library, huge aquarium with exotic fish, fine paintings on the wall.  The Reptilian Commander enters the room, this time dressed in a dark blue suit, white starched collar, red power tie.  Sitting behind the massive desk, he begins in his British accent: "Branch, you're fight with the beast was most impressive.  Your skills are extraordinary...although, you, were of course, temporarily programmed with these skills."  the Reptilian snaps webbed fingers and an Alien Gray comes enters from a side door carrying a tray with a bottle and some glasses.  He gingerly sets the glasses down on the desk and pours the spirits into the glasses. Studying the drinks, the Reptilian continues, "The finest Scotch in the Galaxy..." he motions for Branch and yourself to help yourselves.  "Branch," he continues, "We have need for a Humanoid like yourself in our organization.  We are intent upon ruling the Universe, for all Eternity, and would like to invite you aboard."  

"The finest scotch in the galaxy"....lol

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
Re: Branch Warren Sequence: The Lost Episode Parts VII and VIII
« Reply #51 on: April 03, 2010, 04:24:44 PM »
One of th emost talented word-smiths on the internet right here....just brilliant.

i love how he always takes it right to the edge of our inadequate narrator breaking down in a rage of supressed homoerotic emotion.....but pulls back, and dows not allow it to ever get truely gay

on a side-note, anyone know how JEWHIT go tTO'ed in the first place.....all he ever really did was these threds?

thank god, "JURUTH" appeared in timely manner to pick up the slack on the branch waren serial

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #52 on: April 03, 2010, 06:58:54 PM »
One of th emost talented word-smiths on the internet right here....just brilliant.

i love how he always takes it right to the edge of our inadequate narrator breaking down in a rage of supressed homoerotic emotion.....but pulls back, and dows not allow it to ever get truely gay

on a side-note, anyone know how JEWHIT go tTO'ed in the first place.....all he ever really did was these threds?

thank god, "JURUTH" appeared in timely manner to pick up the slack on the branch waren serial

JURUTH = JEWHIT

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: April 03, 2010, 07:20:12 PM »

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #54 on: April 04, 2010, 09:01:46 AM »
Magnificent

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #55 on: April 04, 2010, 12:15:30 PM »
captian obvious :D :D

Your weak attempt at sarcasm threw me off.

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
« Reply #56 on: April 05, 2010, 08:52:28 AM »
do a bob chick at the mirage hotel sequence
I dont like twinks.

Juruth

• Getbig III

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 06, 2010, 06:08:39 PM »
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=299901.0

jewhit/juruth = the single greatest wordsmith ever to establish a account on a message board

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #59 on: April 07, 2010, 03:54:48 AM »
jewhit/juruth = the single greatest wordsmith ever to establish a account on a message board
He really is good at writing. Kiwiol too, I believe.

Juruth

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: April 16, 2010, 08:07:00 AM »
Part X
"What's in it for me?", Branch asks.  The Reptilian Commander places his left elbow on the expansive mahogany desk before him and leans forward.  "You will have eternal life, Branch," states the Reptilian, "That alone should be enough for you to 'sign the dotted line", as you earthlings so crudely put it.  But there's more.  I will make you an officer in The Imperial Strike Force.  You will live in the lap of luxury.  You will enjoy all the pleasures the galaxy has to offer.  And, of course, you will be breeding with the most exotic female specimens of our strain.  This cross pollination is vital to us.  You're our man Branch. What do you say?"  A master negotiator, the Reptilian Commander leans back in his massive chair, awaiting Branch's response.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: April 16, 2010, 08:14:23 AM »
Fuck yeah ! That's the shit I'm talking about !

Gimme the Branch Homoerotic Saga ( Deluxe Galactic Edition bien sieur )

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #62 on: April 16, 2010, 08:15:43 AM »
Great work... wonder how husky Branch will react

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #63 on: April 16, 2010, 08:16:11 AM »
Part X
"What's in it for me?", Branch asks.  The Reptilian Commander places his left elbow on the expansive mahogany desk before him and leans forward.  "You will have eternal life, Branch," states the Reptilian, "That alone should be enough for you to 'sign the dotted line", as you earthlings so crudely put it.  But there's more.  I will make you an officer in The Imperial Strike Force.  You will live in the lap of luxury.  You will enjoy all the pleasures the galaxy has to offer.  And, of course, you will be breeding with the most exotic female specimens of our strain.  This cross pollination is vital to us.  You're our man Branch. What do you say?"  A master negotiator, the Reptilian Commander leans back in his massive chair, awaiting Branch's response.

Surely a nice description of these exotic female specimens is required.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: April 16, 2010, 08:18:21 AM »
Great work... wonder how husky Branch will react
impregnate all these galactic whores with the finest DNA strands the hu man race has to offer

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: April 16, 2010, 09:40:17 AM »
"rabbit hunting".....how manly ::) 

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #66 on: April 16, 2010, 02:50:24 PM »
Great!  I've been waiting for this...I like this and lil peppers...lol

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: April 16, 2010, 03:42:57 PM »
Surely a nice description of these exotic female specimens is required.

how great would be if someone took the initiative to illustrate this story.......

lesaucer

« Reply #68 on: April 16, 2010, 06:53:07 PM »
branch will fuck this guy up

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #69 on: April 16, 2010, 08:52:01 PM »
how great would be if someone took the initiative to illustrate this story.......

Where is sexual mustard? ;D

Juruth

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: April 23, 2010, 02:40:20 PM »
Part XI
The Reptilian Commander awaits Branch's response.  Their eyes are locked , each anticipating what comes next.  You sense a discreet movement coming from Branch's hands, which are hidden beneath the Reptilian's desk.  You sneak a look, and you see a clear blue syringe in Branch's hand.  While staring into the Reptilian's eyes, Branch secretly sticks the needle into the back of his leg, behind his knee. The veins in Branch's neck begin to bulge.  "I'll tell you what," Branch begins, "I'll take a baseball game, a hot dog, and a good old fashioned lap dance any day of the week.  I'll stick with Planet Earth, thank you very much."  Enraged, the Reptilian shoots up on to his feet "You bastard!" he shouts in his British accent.  Just then a door opens and several burly Reptilian stormtroopers in smart black uniforms burst in.  But Branch is on his feet, throwing Tae Kwon Do kicks.  One of the stormtroopers goes for the laser gun at his side, but Branch kicks it out of his hand, and launches a spin kick to the aliens head.  Another goes for a light saber, but again, Branch is there first with a smashing kick to the chest, projecting the alien backwards.  Another pulls out a set of Cosmic Nunchuks...Branch goes into a combat stance and watches his adversary like a hawk.  The stormtrooper makes his move and tries to take off Branch's head with the weapon, but Branch ducks and throws a thrust punch into his solar plexus, followed up with a kick to the balls that could double over King Kong!  The room is now cleared out, and the Reptilian Commander has disappeared through a secret panel behind his desk.  "What was in the needle?" you ask Branch.  "You remember when they shot me up with that Black Belt juice to fight the monster?  When they weren't looking I snagged one of the needles and hid it between my glutes.  Now let's go see about turning this rig around and flying back to Earth!"

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: April 23, 2010, 03:10:27 PM »
 :D

I swear to God I am laughing in tears

Branch HAS to read this somehow

U made my day juruth hahahahahahaha

"cosmic nunchakus "  :D :D :D

BRANCH APROVED

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #72 on: April 23, 2010, 03:57:01 PM »
lmao!!!!!!!!  WTF are cosmic knunchakus!  hid it between his glutes! ;D

Great fucking work.  I can only imagine what branch would thing if he read this shit! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: April 24, 2010, 01:20:10 AM »
lmao!!!!!!!!  WTF are cosmic knunchakus!  hid it between his glutes! ;D

Great fucking work.  I can only imagine what branch would thing if he read this shit! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

you know you hit legendary worship status when you are immortalized in a homoerotic sci fi novel  ;D

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #74 on: April 24, 2010, 05:45:57 AM »
Hahahahaa - Branch won't recover.
Pretty sure he reads getbig and these stories are read to him by his wife while he cries himself to sleep.