Author Topic: Best of Getbig - Quotes, Pictures and Videos  (Read 1232641 times)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: Best Getbig quotes from 2013 - 2014.
« Reply #1650 on: February 24, 2014, 01:39:23 AM »
Re: Flex Lewis is even taller than Branch

Flex looks big here though, nohomo

Looks great till you realize that's a bench press stand behind him.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1652 on: February 26, 2014, 11:36:29 AM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1653 on: February 26, 2014, 11:43:38 AM »
From the email of Joshua:

Shizzo:
This isnt about apologizing to me or anything like that. Its way past that point. You called me out, dared me to come after you off the boards, called me every name available, and continued on your king shizzo you are invincible diatribe. Save some face and change the title thread and first post, you are just a top level bitch for doing this thread, grab some manhood.

Im banned from getbig, but I still enjoy it, and have the utmost respect for many posters:chaos, alex, bigmc,bigcyparmy of one, fitness frenzy, goodrum and even adonis (theres probably more). There are many posters that do not like me, and that is fine, I understand why but I still have respect for them also.  You have drawn a level of hate from these people that has not been seen on getbig, and they CLEARLY do not want you back. The main problem is you dont actually understand how much you bother people and how much they dislike you, you are under some illusion that you are funny, and you are the farthest thing from funny and the closest thing to annoying. I have mental health issues, thats no secret, but i am aware of them. You have a barrage of these issues yet go along in life like you are perfectly fine---get some help.

So in the end, I dont give an eighth of a fuck about your apology. If you keep coming back here, I am gonna hammer back tenfold into your life. And you can tell the authorities or whoever you want because everyone knows at my end I just dont give a fuck. There really isnt anything for me to lose at this end, its not some kind of fairy tale i make up, its fact and everyone on here knows that. I am relentless when it comes to this, and I will make your life miserable.

Only way I would quit is if enough people decided to let you stay here and told me to back off. Do you see that happening? I sure dont.

After looking back on the events of the past few days, I have come to realise that I had this coming for awhile now.

I actually started this by posting Josh's videos and making fun of him for no reason.

When I was in timeout, I tried to act like billy badass, acting like I couldnt be touched.

You proved me wrong Josh.

I would like to get past this whole thing now.

I would like to continue posting here.

Truce Josh.

Bottom line: I messed with a guy with nothing to lose.

I scoffed at all the warnings.

Well Josh proved his point. I will never speak ill about Avesher again.

I just want to put things behind us, and continue to post here.

I will also look to improve my posting.

The first step is admitting that I try too hard sometimes.

You will see an improvement from me. I promise

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #1654 on: February 26, 2014, 03:03:21 PM »
Re: BREAKING NEWS: New Bodybuilding Disease Discovered - Swoliosis

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #1656 on: February 27, 2014, 10:44:00 AM »

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #1657 on: February 27, 2014, 11:10:43 AM »
Re: i ordered a steak then fled the restaurant

after ordering i was pondering about how much food this would buy me in the supermarket

and i got up, left and headed to the supermarket

wonder what they'll do with the steak that was already on the fire

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1658 on: February 27, 2014, 11:37:48 AM »
Megaladon that pic is photoshopped you dipshit.

Thank you. Very astute. Here is Jay with Laurence Fishburne.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #1659 on: February 28, 2014, 04:23:11 AM »
Could you imagine just for one moment

Can you imagine being Mike Tyson's towel punk?

Mike hollers at you from the bathroom. He wants his towel. You crawl in naked on all fours into the steamy bathroom where this big black buck has been washing his muscles after a hard days work. The towel gripped firmly in your teeth. He takes it. He proceeds to dry his glistening black body off. You watch in awe as his muscles tense and flex, and his Goliath genitalia bounces around freely. He's way bigger than you. You stand underneath him catching the drops of water from his body like drops of rain on a wet summers day. When he is finished he throws the towel on your face. The smell of negro flesh and soap permeate your senses. Your reward for a job well done. "Go get me my cologne and stuff", Mike barks at you. On your way out of the bathroom, you look at your girlfriend asleep on the bed. Mike completely ruined her. Fucked her into a coma. You think to yourself: I hope she still knows who I am when she wakes up.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #1660 on: February 28, 2014, 05:13:57 AM »
Re: Foam Rolls

Cross fitters aren't smart enough to foam roll.

Maybe some aren't but at least they all meet the height requirements for the rides at Disney

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1661 on: February 28, 2014, 07:34:09 AM »
i was driving around in the red light district and our eyes meet

instantly we recognize eachother, this fine ho i used to be friends with 5-7 yrs ago, i only used her services once or so back then, but i knew her pretty well since we talked a lot when i visited her coworker

so we catch up for a while, i give her some cash and strip down

she is literlaly blown away by my new size

SOOO BIG SOO BIG (groping my muscles)

BUT STILL SMALL HERE (grabbing my shiveled up cock and ballz)

it was pretty brutal

lol

at least i am legit "big" now, clearly she was not holding back

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #1662 on: February 28, 2014, 02:39:26 PM »
cleanest natural is the most delusional person on getbig

In contest shape at 200lbs I beat hi9m easily in a bb contest .. he looks great relaxed arms at his sides .. seen thousands of these ..

Hahaha...all the resident nutties and delusionals gang up to get their revenge in this thread...gayer than soliciting at the urinals

on a serious note...I am much better than that dude. Anyone who thinks differently is obviously gay.

better at what?

jerking off two cocks while being spitroasted by 3 more cocks?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1663 on: March 01, 2014, 04:37:45 AM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1664 on: March 01, 2014, 04:43:10 AM »

Honestly I am a bit much for most women... my size, radiating presence and no nonsense attitude is intimidating to modern conditioned girls who like to control boy toys. Only the best ones surrender and bask in my love juice.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1665 on: March 01, 2014, 07:10:27 AM »

lol  ;D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #1667 on: March 01, 2014, 12:29:12 PM »
I Will Never Be The Same Man Ever Again

This weekend I managed to meet up with a beautiful blonde I met a couple of months initially and we've been flirting on whatsapp ever since, she hits all the spots for me, great ass, legs face...etc, posh as hell and lips to die for. Pretty much a proper head turner. We went out last night and I had my game on in full swing, I was loaded with a shit load of one liners, funny stories and deep intelligent convo all the while I  wearing the gayest top I had showing my solid upper chest muscle. All of this with a combination of cocktails flowing all night and swanky spots in and around Shorditch area...the girl was mesmerised by the end she was "in the bag". Now its time to go back to my appartment, and this getbigger  had only one thing on his mind.

We didn't waste time, and got down to biz from the moment we stepped in, then came my turn to get BJ, I layed on my back and within minutes I was in the "zone"...the girl was good, then soon the girl became amazingly good, she was upping her game as we went along. However, things started to take a strange turn from here on, she got fixated on my balls and was juggling them bad boys like hell (decent size now as I'm on HCG). Then she slowly started making her way down, in that area which I call the amber zone, the bridge just below your balls, part of me started to feel uncomfortable, however, the other part was surprisingly pleased at how cool it felt, but this was not the end. In a shocking move I was not expecting the hot girls digs her beautiful face in my ass and started tossing my salad in a way that makes Gordon Ramseys kitchen salad tossing skills seem like a paralympic Olympian racing against Usain Bolt. My mind was telling me this is a fight or flight situation, yet here I am lying down on my back, helpless, frozen and motionless like a possum, eyes rolling into the back of my head an all. she had a tight grip on scrotum and was working with the other hand on my rod....this girls knows what shes doing, shes done this before my mind tells me. Low and behold I had the strangest and longest orgasm ever, mind blowing shot-gun shit, there was no time to waste, I wasn't done and we went on to have a steaming session for a long while after.

Now here I am sitting in my living room feeling smug about my experience and looking at her pic, yet part of me feels like I should feel wrong about this, then the third part says its only homo if you want it to be....I will ponder this one for a little while and come to my conclusion which makes feel comfortable, in the mean time I am seeing her next weekend, and I have a feeling this prostate is gona get tongued yet again   :P

Over

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #1668 on: March 01, 2014, 02:57:47 PM »
i turn women down for having a less than spectacular hairline

it's gotta swallow the forehead and have unparallelled density

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #1669 on: March 01, 2014, 03:37:36 PM »
Re: Question for BigRo and other HW bodybuilders: how easy is the pussy?

Anabolichalo, you lazy sack of shit, worry about your kid.

Though I think your life is one big troll job, but then again, who knows.

God I hope he is a troll - whatever that is - because if this is a real dude then the lil one he created is it least 1/2 douchebag. Guess my son will have to beat his ass if he encounters - shame though cause raised by a real man the boy could have a chance - that is depending on how strongly the tool gene carries

funny but my kid is gonna sodomize your kid in a fight

his mother drank voodoo medicine during pregnancy to make him powerful and brave as a lion

she said if they mess with him he gonna fuck everybody up, make them eat sand she said

too bad your pasty little white kid is gonna be a bag of smashed ass hole after you pick him up after school

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1670 on: March 02, 2014, 01:32:41 AM »
My best friends, a couple, came over tonight and I had a surprise in store for them.. the Arnold Classic webcast  ;D

Had popcorn, coca cola and gummy bears .. both work out and understand nutrition, training and even drugs.. but besides some pictures , they never really saw a live contest. It was interesting to see their reactions (not familiar with who was on stage but they both have a very sharp eye for detail... learned it from me)

Here are some of their remarks..

"Why do they have such big thighs? Looks gross!"

"This guy has artrophied calves! (Wolf  ;D )

"They look like shit, weird, Arnold looked so much better"

"They pose like they are about to take a dump.. why aren't they posing more elegant?"

These are reactions from two people, a man and a woman, who watched their forst bb show live online.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #1672 on: March 02, 2014, 09:49:42 AM »
Your Favorite Love Song

Post them up!

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #1673 on: March 02, 2014, 09:51:40 AM »
Re:  FINALS RIGHT NOW!!! - ARNOLD CLASSIC 2014 PREJUDGING LIVE STREAM & THREAD

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1674 on: March 02, 2014, 10:59:23 AM »
Ron delete my account i will pay u in advance.

Ron please delete my account! I will send u 200 dollars if you do this for me! I am man of my word! I send u money first if u want!

Regards
Joon