Author Topic: Best of Getbig - Quotes, Pictures and Videos  (Read 1232512 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: Best Getbig quotes and pictures from 2013 - 2016.
« Reply #3900 on: April 05, 2016, 01:02:02 AM »

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #3901 on: April 05, 2016, 08:36:53 PM »

always love that second one

this one is the best though

The Gayor is the kind of guy with a distant father who realized pretty early that his son wasn't "normal". Dad went out of his way to ignore and avoid his son and probably drank heavily. I can only imagine the dissappointment on the day dad asked his son what he was building with his Legos only to be met with the reply, "I'm building a town filled with muscle men and I'm the mayor."  Many dreams were shattered that day.
"

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
X

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3903 on: April 06, 2016, 09:18:06 AM »
celebrities'  versions of broke are different than ours.  People consider Lindsey Lohan broke but she has plenty of money

You are broke, man.

Lindsay Lohan's 2002 Boxster is worth more than your home. :-X

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3904 on: April 08, 2016, 01:25:19 AM »
Re: Shizzo Banned by RX Muscle, then let back on :-D

Shizzo:
That's a bit different. I am IP banned over there, so there is really no point to try and log in.

Dude, why do you speak to me like this? I have not done anything to warrant your harsh language towards me.

RX Admin:
I am not your dude. What's so fucking harsh about what I said?

This is the fucking Pit dumbass. You annoy people. They have PM'd me and said as much. You come here and try to dictate what we do and now I am harsh? You annoy me and possibly Curt ( he can speak for himself ) with your attitude.

Do you want it power-sugar coated for you?

Shizzo:
Oh, so this is the "PIT" now? Where an administrator can belittle a member at will?

If this is the "PIT" then I should be able to give my opinions without fear of repercussions.

I am not racist, sexist, or homophobic, so as long as you can handle my true opinions, then I think that the Pit is the perfect place for me.

P.S. I can guarantee you that longtime Rx Members like Sunnyday, Cook, etc..... have not PMed you to say that I was annoying. I bet it was from low post members, or posters with an agenda.

I have done nothing but try to fit in here, meanwhile being attacked nearly the entire time.

RX Admin:
You follow our rules not the other way around.

I too am a member.

Shizzo:

I agree completely. But can you tell me what rules I have broken? Why was I put on "suspension" twice now? Seriously, I would like to know how to post here, without getting into trouble.

http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthread.php?137806-This-is-not-Getbig-but-I-ll-rattle-on-and-on-and-on-about-it-here/page7&p=2128578#post2128578

Already put on suspension TWICE.   :D :D :D :D :D :D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #3906 on: April 09, 2016, 12:46:51 PM »

I didn't make them, just found them on here of course
"

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3907 on: April 10, 2016, 04:10:58 AM »

Mike "THE NATTY" O'Hairn keeping it real.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3908 on: April 10, 2016, 11:05:22 AM »
Re: A black James Bond , would it bother you?

"Indubitably" (said in my best Boston Brahmin accent).

The problem centers on perceived violence towards traditional sources (factual, fictional, and factional) of white identity and pride. More specifically, the issue is an expression of a zero-sum appropriation: e.g., one side stands to gain in the loss of the other, so a gain in black-Bond corresponds to a loss in white-Bond. To use another example, a multicultural sensitivity to black girls feeling racially alienated by white-Annie leads to the creation of the black-Annie adaptation, which strips white girls of the profilmic experience of racially identifying with Annie, who's now black. Being White-British is an integral part of the Bond character (spanning from Fleming's imagination to the character's various iterations in film – at least to those aware of the history) because he's an absolute throwback to English imperial values – of thinking of Britain as superior and civilized – from which he derives his sense of duty and justification for ensuring the British capacity if not to rule, then to stay a Western hegemonic player. It's hard to see how an Elba, who represents the multicultural opposite of a person whose self-interest is to ensure that anachronistic value, can keep the narrative intact – unless you scrub away all that whiteness and rewrite the history. What ought to be desired is a non-zero-sum creation of a black character that can engender feelings of in-group racial pride and out-group admiration, which can serve to launch the new character to lasting success (much like James Bond has done for decades).

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #3909 on: April 10, 2016, 04:26:58 PM »
Re: A black James Bond , would it bother you?

^ excellent writing.  ;D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #3910 on: April 11, 2016, 02:19:27 PM »
Re: you go to the gym........

and this has been sitting on the last available bench for over 5 minutes... what do you do????

Go up to him, slap him across the face and tell him you ordered your food over an hour ago...and then talk to him about customer service.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3911 on: April 13, 2016, 06:27:25 AM »
Re: Myspace angles/deception, photography skills/editing of peace.

Haha had forgotten all about that porker.

This problem is still an epidemic, another one that tried to bamboozle me a while back.

What I was presented

The reality

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3912 on: April 13, 2016, 11:02:23 AM »
Re: RONNIE Coleman just got married!

From what I know, she is a nice woman, but, man, that is one manly mug. If you're rutting on top of that, looking down at the face, you gotta be thinking you might just be a homo.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3913 on: April 14, 2016, 09:04:34 AM »
Re: CSWOL posting here

entertaining in a weird way. i'm not saying anything bad because this type of stuff is always popcorn material, more so when u r there on the spot witnessing stuff like this.

"u ain't got no money", how surprising that she used that angle in trash talking lol

No her being a jackass yelling get away from her food started the argument, I was no where near her food, we were in line minding our own business! *

* TSNWGS = CSWOL

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3914 on: April 14, 2016, 10:47:06 AM »
No one gives a shit about Irish people

U all look dumb with your pale skin

Your country is too expensive to visit

Your food is gross and we only care about u 1 day on st Patrick's

U all sound stupid with your accents and think u are superior

The world thinks Ireland is a joke

No one fucking cares about the historic struggles of your retarded people

Big Ro seems like alikeable enough fella, but the above quote by Natural Wonder shows why he such an under rated paster

Chacka

• Getbig III
  • He's not a homo he did that shit for money.
« Reply #3915 on: April 14, 2016, 10:51:48 AM »
Big Ro seems like alikeable enough fella, but the above quote by Natural Wonder shows why he such an under rated paster

Um,no.your both idiots

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3916 on: April 14, 2016, 10:52:41 AM »

Um,no.your both idiots

Ireland is a very nice country to visit. Highly recommend it.

Chacka

• Getbig III
  • He's not a homo he did that shit for money.
« Reply #3917 on: April 14, 2016, 10:55:25 AM »
Ireland is a very nice country to visit. Highly recommend it.

Agreed, by all accounts it seems a very pleasant place to visit and the Irish people seem to be very hard-working and intelligent

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3918 on: April 14, 2016, 10:57:55 AM »
Agreed, by all accounts it seems a very pleasant place to visit and the Irish people seem to be very hard-working and intelligent

they were positive people are very extremely friendly towards us tourists.  :)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3919 on: April 15, 2016, 03:45:15 AM »

i would eat her extremely aggressively, i would probably not be depressed for 2 whole weeks after couple of hours with her. the thing is, she needs to take a creme toke from the bong first so that i don't hear her talk too much. i did that couple a summers back with a woman of her age and after that it was the best sex ever, she made noises as if i was performing excorcism on her, her pussy was a river. i didn't feel weird at all, i was all smiles for a week

good times, back when i tried to hang on of life.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3920 on: April 15, 2016, 12:29:01 PM »
Kaje is Getbig's black apologist for whites. It's pretty sickening watching him in action. He loves getting his pats on the head from his white Getbig "bros". I think he forgot  he's black. The good thing is, is with how shitty race relations have gotten in this country, his black ass will get a nice reminder eventually  and all the schooling, well spokenness, shuckin' and jivin' will get him nowhere. Maybe he'll wake up, maybe he'll c oo n harder. I don't know.

I'm willing to bet money this Negro hasn't seen black pussy since his greasy ass came out of one. I know his type, I used to be one. All praise The Most High, my ignorant black ass woke up to the truth and grew some balls and stood up for my people.

Hell try to diffuse it with an attempt at humor or one of his protectors will chime in about how well spoken and upstanding he is and pat him on the head. Didn't care for him back then, and don't care for him now. Negros like him are more dangerous than any white.

First of all: Get over yourself. I don't owe you or a damn thing aside from mutual respect.

Becoming the kind of black man someone like yourself can be proud of is never going to be a priority. It'd be crazy to seek the approval of someone who spent most of his adult life high, was recommended psych meds by a doctor, spent years trying to convince himself having an Anero reamed up his ass isn't gay, and is primarily educated on YouTube.

I deal with more real racism than you can imagine. It's amusing when people like you et al opine that a guy who grew up on welfare, single mom, and in the hood isn't being black enough.

All pussy is pink.

Ignorance is dangerous. Thankfully, you're a nobody and delusional enough to think throwing insults at me is standing up for your people. Even if you thought I was the greatest thing since pizza by the slice, it wouldn't do shit for me.

I'm getting a little bored with the Hebrew thing, though. Can't speak for anyone else but I look forward to your next "awakening". I imagine it will probably have something to do with the pyramids being spaceships that brought blacks here as aliens. :)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #3921 on: April 15, 2016, 12:48:05 PM »
Re: 21yr old Columbian girl I'm banging last few weeks...

A transexual who gave me a blowjob 2 weeks ago had ass implant! I was desperate haha! SHe found me on a dejtingsite and my phone started to make some noise in the middle of the night! I got up and thought! What the hell! New experiences = good! I wont see "her" again! SHe did a great job though! It was like, DONT LOOK DOWN. DONT PULL THE PANTIES! ;D

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #3922 on: April 15, 2016, 12:55:19 PM »
Thread: Lebron hits up young 18 year old Instagram model via DM and she outed him.

love the ''morality'' in this thread, lol I'm 33 and i would hit it from here to eternity

In this thread, 'morality'='lack of options'.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3923 on: April 15, 2016, 01:44:55 PM »
Re: 21yr old Columbian girl I'm banging last few weeks...

Julio Caesar who likes to get blown by trannies:

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #3924 on: April 15, 2016, 03:07:28 PM »
 :o ;D