Author Topic: Best of Getbig - Quotes, Pictures and Videos  (Read 1232556 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: Best of Getbig - Quotes, Pictures and Videos
« Reply #4925 on: August 17, 2018, 04:12:19 AM »
"Nope, perfectly happy at this weight."

said noone and meant it, ever

Should I bulk up some more for you, stud?

How much would you like me to weigh?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4926 on: August 20, 2018, 05:55:25 PM »
Re: Schwarzenegger Junior looking beefy

He's on heavy doses of bologna, pizzona, cheeseburgona

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4927 on: August 23, 2018, 09:10:13 AM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4928 on: August 25, 2018, 04:18:42 AM »
Re: Who remembers the time Derek Anthony spit on Vince?

That was in 2006, that's part of what led to the spit.  I got him back by faxing a picture if him stripping with a police hat on to the substation where he had applied for a job

Typical behaviour of a scorned woman!  No homo.

The real question is: who doesn't remember it?
But Vince got the last laugh. Gotta give it to Vince, he’s one resilient kielbasa dealer.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4929 on: August 28, 2018, 03:30:22 PM »
Re: Mel B in rehab for sex addiction

The nudes / topless shots, lightly done up -

https://i.redd.it/k76tzrr9j3t01.jpg .

Those are some nasty bolt-ons. The scars don’t help, either.

Like others say, the broad is a filthy whore, period. Pumping out random kids from random guys, spreading her legs for random Joes, drinking a tonne, annoying everyone with her wretched voice and useless opinions.

Scary indeed.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4930 on: August 29, 2018, 07:43:06 AM »
Re: Eddie Murphy to launch 10th kid

watched Trading places so many times as a kid  ;D

I guess he can be an honorary ni@@er for that

filthy mudsharks thou...

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4931 on: September 02, 2018, 11:20:32 AM »
Re: Caught a waitress eating out of fucking food!!!

Like someone said above, some hungry 6 dollar an hour waitress eats a chip and vince goes wild, some 250 pound man spits his in his face and he does nothing.Says it all about the mans character really.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4932 on: September 07, 2018, 01:27:31 PM »
Fuck off

You're really fat and you probably smell like old jockstraps that fell behind the lockers and have baffled the janitorial staff at a local World Gym trying to make sense of the persistent admixture of Roquefort and black feet permeating the unit.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4933 on: September 10, 2018, 09:34:26 AM »

Is there a way we can somehow cut out 99% of this video and just leave the 1:49-1:54 mark intact along with sound?

This is some of Vince's best work. I'd much rather repeat this at my local gym prior to "going to war with the iron" than Ronnie Coleman's "Lightweight Baby Booooooooo!!!".

"1"

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4934 on: September 17, 2018, 03:30:25 PM »

I don't take kindly to disrespect. not on the internet, not in person, not in a grocery store parking lot, not in like at walmart, not in a restaurant, not at the beach, not at the dry cleaners... anywhere.

ppl talk about the 'pussyfication' of America, yet they run their mouths thinking they won't get slapped and get their arm broken in front of their friends.

spent many yrs in a place where if you talk slick and say something out of line to somebody, you know that when you say it, you better be ready for what happens. most ppl here in the 'real world', aren't ready for what could happen.. and run their mouths like the world is a make believe cartoon. despite wearing nice slacks, polished shoes and a nice shirt, the guy you steal that parking spot from at the grocery store and proceed to flip off, may have just gotten out of prison and will have no problem identifying they bitch in you and proceed to teach you a lesson by taking you down to the ground and kicking out your teeth before you even know what happened.

the guy who's willing to go the furthest, wins. if you're not willing to go all the way, it's best you keep your mouth shut and move on, and make it to the next day.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4935 on: September 19, 2018, 03:51:22 AM »
Those eyes have mass shooter written all over them. I fully expect him to shoot up a church in the near future.

Honestly who dressed this jamoke.

Marshall’s suit separates and the old “same color tie as shirt” trick. Really makes the tie invisible to the naked eye.

Ceiling panels scream 28k a year. Dead eyes scream mass shooter.

Kwon3

« Reply #4936 on: September 19, 2018, 03:53:48 AM »
^

Yeah that's one for the books. Fucking great response all around. Talk about nailing it in one short post.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4938 on: September 21, 2018, 07:59:00 AM »
I did earn a patent for my biceps supinator. I was pleased because the head of an engineering department at Sydney University couldn't solve the problem of having two degrees of freedom in an exercise machine with two weight stacks. Even Arthur Jones couldn't solve this problem. He was the one that alerted me to the desirability of having resistance for supination and rotation for the biceps. On my machine you can do that independently or simultaneously. I have no doubt that my machine is one of the most complicated pulley machines ever installed in gym on this planet.[/color]

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4939 on: September 23, 2018, 05:41:19 AM »
Re: The story of Cheath stealing a Superbowl Champions 100K bracelet...

Episode 44, if true, Phil really is an odd duck... 2 sides to every story though.

https://www.advicesradio.com/tracks/blood-sweat-and-gear

Blood Sweat & Gear 44:
NFL Super Bowl winner Jimmy Kennedy joins Skip Hill, S2H and Scott McNally to tell a story about IFBB
Pro Phil Heath and a missing bracelet worth 100k.

I have no doubt Phil stole and sold that shit. WOW! Makes sense why Phil had a bodyguard at the Olympia back in 2016. He truly is a piece of shit and it's all coming back on him now. WOW!

Wait till Naturalwonder sees this. Ha!

Serial thief, serial adulterer, general scumbag. When this hits bodybuilding mainstream, it's not going to be pretty for Phil.

Kwon3

« Reply #4940 on: September 25, 2018, 11:18:59 PM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4941 on: September 26, 2018, 01:12:19 AM »

Thank goodness I don't need a cane yet.  :)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4942 on: September 26, 2018, 03:47:12 PM »
Just posted...and you shouldn't be making phony hair appointments with my ex before I pull the records you stalker

Good luck with that. Hahahahahahaa. Fuck your ex and fuck your threads and videos.  :-*

I coded the backoffice... it uses cookies so even with private browsing, it's of no use.  I can check the last places you surfed on the web

Let's hear 'em.

Kwon3

« Reply #4943 on: September 26, 2018, 03:53:24 PM »
^^^

What's funny is I basically just reposted the link to his ex's facebook 'business' on here (til he moaned and got it deleted). I never called or took any hair appointments...why would I bother? The point was to ridicule his cross-eyed, pink-haired bottom bitch ex-husband. What other people may have done after that, I have no idea and couldn't give a shit. Vince is so easily triggered.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #4944 on: September 26, 2018, 06:40:20 PM »
^^^

What's funny is I basically just reposted the link to his ex's facebook 'business' on here (til he moaned and got it deleted). I never called or took any hair appointments...why would I bother? The point was to ridicule his cross-eyed, pink-haired bottom bitch ex-husband. What other people may have done after that, I have no idea and couldn't give a shit. Vince is so easily triggered.

Bullshit, you contacted him you stalker.  You're the one that's triggered because you cant win any argument.  You know the rules around....no family shit.

Come at me...not someone who doesnt post or have any relationship with me any longer
A

Kwon3

« Reply #4945 on: September 26, 2018, 06:46:21 PM »

Bullshit, you contacted him you stalker.  You're the one that's triggered because you cant win any argument.  You know the rules around....no family shit.

Come at me...not someone who doesnt post or have any relationship with me any longer

Nope. I don't even have Facebook and there was no contact info in that linked I posted. If you knew who'd PMed it to me, you'd probably burst out laughing. And Vissy is not family, he's an ex. I posted Tbombz's FB posts after someone sent it to me and nobody cared about that, either. I've never talked to anyone off the site (yet) and don't plan to. I do want to meet chaos, pray_4_war and a couple of like-minded guys, but that's about it. The rest of you are just names on a screen I don't think about when I log off.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #4946 on: September 26, 2018, 07:01:14 PM »
Nope. I don't even have Facebook and there was no contact info in that linked I posted. If you knew who'd PMed it to me, you'd probably burst out laughing. And Vissy is not family, he's an ex. I posted Tbombz's FB posts after someone sent it to me and nobody cared about that, either. I've never talked to anyone off the site (yet) and don't plan to. I do want to meet chaos, pray_4_war and a couple of like-minded guys, but that's about it. The rest of you are just names on a screen I don't think about when I log off.

I suspect that V³ is just embarrassed having dipped his wick in that googlie-eyed cross between a human, a Pug and a Pekinese pooch, or could it be that the QV plunged his Liberace inspired Mandelabra of Assculinity into V³'s Tunnel of Love?  Or did he consider his throbbing wang of whoopie to be the legendary Sexcalibur and V³'s anus the star (and eye) crossed lovers sword in the stone and when he pulled out of V³ (doesn't sound manly - he should leave it in there and get the job done!) he was coronated the Queen of the Trailer Park?  He really bottomed out if he bottomed for QV...

Regardless, he is embarrassed.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4947 on: September 26, 2018, 07:53:18 PM »
Would love for Vissy to style my hair.
X

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4948 on: September 29, 2018, 03:23:37 PM »
Re: Suckmymuscle tribute thread

Saw this video today.  Sucky was, without a doubt, one of the most entertaining members.  He definitely had some great threads.  :D

Too bad I don't understand spoken Portuguese. The automatic subtitles kinda help (they're not perfect thou) and I have a grasp of what's going on.

- SMM introduces himself as a chess player with a Guinness record for playing blind against a bunch of other players.
- He mentions he's the autor of several papers in finances, education, technology, etc.
- He introduces an AI for automated investment called Saturno V.
- He claims a annual ROI of 46% on average.
- He asks for 500k reais (USD 124k) for 10% of the "company".
- The sharks don't understand how his system works.
- The 2 women seem to think he's a bullshitter and ask a lot of questions.
- One of the sharks calls him out because the CMV (Exchange and Securities Commission of Brazil) banned SMM from managing other people's money in 2013.
- SMM reponds by saying that he's just selling part of his investment software, therefore he's not violating the CMV norms.
- One shark offers the 500k reais for 25% of the "company". SMM counter offer is 10.09%. The shark says there's no deal.
- No one else is interested. They seem to think he's a cheat.

Not a pedo, an animal "lover". Something about chickens and if an egg can fit..... :-X

I've been corrected, definitely had some pedo inspired posts.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4949 on: September 29, 2018, 03:28:17 PM »

Do you actually ever log off?