Author Topic: George Zimmerman - Discussion - Guilty or Innocent?  (Read 145233 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Zimmerman / Trayvon Trial - Discussion
« Reply #201 on: June 28, 2013, 06:21:28 AM »
Excuses excuses excuses.

That all most liberal blacks ever offer is excuses.  one after another for acting like scumbags

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: June 28, 2013, 06:28:16 AM »
Excuses excuses excuses.

I got about 2 paragraphs in before stopping.

Same old bullshit, blame others because of our insanely dysfunctional communities.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: June 28, 2013, 06:39:54 AM »
When Zimmerman walks free the 95%ers are going to riot - F em all - scumbags

James

« Reply #204 on: June 28, 2013, 07:49:03 AM »
Witness Says Trayvon Was On Top of Zimmerman Beating Him, just as Zimmerman has said from day 1

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

John Good, who came out and saw the two fighting closer than anyone else, is on the stand now, said it was Zimmerman on the bottom, yelling for help.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #205 on: June 28, 2013, 09:40:40 AM »
That fat thing looks like Warren Sapp

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #206 on: June 28, 2013, 09:46:07 AM »
'Photos on Zimmerman's MySpace page show Zimmerman, who calls himself "Joe G.," with groups of friends. In his biographical blurb, he discusses things he doesn't miss about his former home in Manassas, Virginia:

I dont miss driving around scared to hit mexicans walkin on the side of the street, soft ass wanna be thugs messin with peoples cars when they aint around (what are you provin, that you can dent a car when no ones watchin) dont make you a man in my book. Workin 96 hours to get a decent pay check, gettin knifes pulled on you by every mexican you run into!” '

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/02/zimmerman-myspace-page_n_1471818.html

Guy at my gym is Ggewish but pretends not to be and goes around telling awful Ggewish jokes. Not many people know that he really is Ggewish...It's a COINTELPRO tactic even if on a minor scale but he is no doubt collecting data(maybe just in his own mind) to use against other people or groups on a later date...

Branchs Ears

• Getbig III
« Reply #207 on: June 28, 2013, 09:59:42 AM »
This entire mess is just another perfect example of how the real losers will always be the white taxpayers......excuse me.... the creepy ass cracker taxpayers.

If the wanna be thug and wanna be cop had never crossed paths that night there's every reason to believe Trayvon (who the fuck names their kid Trayvon? Are blacks always high when they name their kids?) would have impregnated Rachel the Hutt and many other similar women who would have raised his illegitimate kids at the expense of................the creepy ass cracker taxpayers.

Since they did meet and Trayvon ended up dead, we get to have this expensive trial all paid for by............the creepy ass cracker taxpayers.

If Zimmerman gets convicted, he goes to jail for many years at the expense of.............the creepy ass cracker taxpayers.
Just think of how much it must cost just to feed that man. Did he kill Trayvon AND eat him too?

If Zimmerman gets off, we get to have a nice big riot, all at the expense of.........the creepy ass cracker taxpayers.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #209 on: June 28, 2013, 10:21:39 AM »
This entire mess is just another perfect example of how the real losers will always be the white taxpayers......excuse me.... the crazy ass cracker taxpayers.

If the wanna be thug and wanna be cop had never crossed paths that night there's every reason to believe Trayvon (who the fuck names their kid Trayvon? Are blacks always high when they name their kids?) would have impregnated Rachel the Hutt and many other similar women who would have raised his illegitimate kids at the expense of................the crazy ass cracker taxpayers.

Since they did meet and Trayvon ended up dead, we get to have this expensive trial all paid for by............the crazy ass cracker taxpayers.

If Zimmerman gets convicted, he goes to jail for many years at the expense of.............the crazy ass cracker taxpayers.
Just think of how much it must cost just to feed that man. Did he kill Trayvon AND eat him too?

If Zimmerman gets off, we get to have a nice big riot, all at the expense of.........the crazy ass cracker taxpayers.

This sums it up best!

Very good post

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #210 on: June 28, 2013, 10:23:44 AM »
Witness Says Trayvon Was On Top of Zimmerman Beating Him, just as Zimmerman has said from day 1

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

John Good, who came out and saw the two fighting closer than anyone else, is on the stand now, said it was Zimmerman on the bottom, yelling for help.

Watch this video from 10:00 to 14:00.  Zimmermans testimony lines right up with goods.  Thanks, James.
A

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #211 on: June 28, 2013, 10:37:13 AM »
This entire mess is just another perfect example of how the real losers will always be the white taxpayers......excuse me.... the crazy ass cracker taxpayers.

If the wanna be thug and wanna be cop had never crossed paths that night there's every reason to believe Trayvon (who the fuck names their kid Trayvon? Are blacks always high when they name their kids?) would have impregnated Rachel the Hutt and many other similar women who would have raised his illegitimate kids at the expense of................the crazy ass cracker taxpayers.

Since they did meet and Trayvon ended up dead, we get to have this expensive trial all paid for by............the crazy ass cracker taxpayers.

If Zimmerman gets convicted, he goes to jail for many years at the expense of.............the crazy ass cracker taxpayers.

If Zimmerman gets off, we get to have a nice big riot, all at the expense of.........the crazy ass cracker taxpayers.

Good gimmick post.....

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Zimmerman Discussion - If he gets off, I will kill someone
« Reply #212 on: June 28, 2013, 11:17:51 AM »
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/06/27/if-zimmerman-get-off-ima-go-kill-a-white-boy-trayvon-martin-supporters-make-shocking-threats-ahead-of-verdict/

‘If Zimmerman Get Off, Ima Go Kill a White Boy’: Trayvon Martin Supporters Make Shocking Threats Ahead of Verdict

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
A

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Just like white people went around killing every black person when OJ got off?

Oh brother what a bunch of fools who aren't going to do shit.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
it's too hot to riot and loot in florida.  94 in the shade every day, plus thunderstorms.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #216 on: June 28, 2013, 11:23:42 AM »
http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news/cfnews13/news/article.html/content/news/articles/cfn/2013/6/28/david_jancha_rachel_.html?cid=rss

That hippo whale is going to blow the entire case against Zimm

Buddy, he's getting convicted regardless......its already set in motion.  Otherwise, expect the LA Riots all over again...

Might go down to get me a couple Flat Screens...easier to run out with .... ;D
A

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Solid Trolling

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
pwoods #1 is a fucking idiot.  i wonder what he thinks about aaron hernandez capping brothers, if he thinks zimmerman is a b e a n e r.  ::)

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #219 on: June 28, 2013, 11:26:39 AM »
Buddy, he's getting convicted regardless......its already set in motion.  Otherwise, expect the LA Riots all over again...

I'd make the trip to Florida just to drop you coming out of the store with your stolen goods.....
 ;D

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Religion of stupidity....If the feds really wanted to , they could round up the above twinks and prosecute  ::)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Just like white people went around killing every black person when OJ got off?

Oh brother what a bunch of fools who aren't going to do shit.

exactly, but something tells me, these people are all talk, like Fat Panda...they ain't do jack...
Ignorant idiots who spend more time on twitter than real life.

Solid Trolling
x2

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: June 28, 2013, 11:28:06 AM »

Oh fuck that - Ill join the Koreans and shoot every last one of you criminals if you want to riot in my hood.

Typical ghetto thug animal mentality - threaten violence and riots unless you get the verdict you want.

Same thing as the animals cheering OJ verdict

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #223 on: June 28, 2013, 11:30:17 AM »
Oh fuck that - Ill join the Koreans and shoot every last one of you criminals if you want to riot in my hood.

Typical ghetto thug animal mentality - threaten violence and riots unless you get the verdict you want.

Same thing as the animals cheering OJ verdict

I'll stand outside CNN and drop Nancy Grace too......just on principle.
 ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/06/27/if-zimmerman-get-off-ima-go-kill-a-white-boy-trayvon-martin-supporters-make-shocking-threats-ahead-of-verdict/

‘If Zimmerman Get Off, Ima Go Kill a White Boy’: Trayvon Martin Supporters Make Shocking Threats Ahead of Verdict

And there's millions more just like these uneducated racist pigs. Oh, wait, it's not racist because they're black!! These are the types that could careless about right or wrong, this trial is ALL about race.