Author Topic: Why is Duck Dynasty the highest rated cable TV show EVERY??? Seriously WTF  (Read 18125 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Good your kid isnt doing those things seems you have done a good job raising him. Now explain this Coach this where I get lost. My brother has a kid played football in high school went off to college now after a year he has cancer they took the tumor out but now it is spreading he is only 20. He was raised highly religious never got in any trouble always done the right things, he probably will not make it. So where is God on this?

theres a reason to everything from the most simple of kicking a can down to the road, to the difficult to how a car engine works to the complicated to how a computer works and how the body works

that fuckin heme iron has poisoned many and once great minds here like adonis and others
A

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Lots of black and white thinking here.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
you arent either, and i doubt they would have your back in an atheist argument considering the leaps and bounds you have made in science

atleast i have brought forth the knowledge of heme-iron you fucking asshole

and to answer the question. how does one know what they meant by the word atheist. not everyone says things for what they mean, they may have meant they were not religous, i think most people hate religion anyways but most people beleive in a higher power still they dont need a bible to tell them that

Thomas Alva Edison[1847-1931] American inventor

"I have never seen the slightest scientific proof of the religious ideas of heaven and hell, of future life for individuals, or of a personal God."

"I do not believe that any type of religion should ever be introduced into the public schools of the United States."

"So far as religion of the day is concerned, it is a damned fake... Religion is all bunk."

"I cannot believe in the immortality of the soul. . . . I am an aggregate of cells, as, for instance, New York City is an aggregate of individuals. Will New York City go to heaven? . . . . No; nature made us--nature did it all--not the gods of the religions."    The New York Times, Oct. 2, 1910 ("No Immortality of the Soul" Says Thomas A. Edison

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Hey, you are the one that wants to follow their gut, heart and mind.  You like to pretend that an individuals knowledge is superior than an entire historical body knowledge compiled since the dawn of man, not I.

I figured you would be trying to mend your own legs while riding to the corner store on your Lawnboy to get some non-hydrogenated Moon Pies.

how do you figure i said that

just because i say go with your heart and mind i dont also say exclude all toilet facilities and modern science douche bag
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

Thomas Alva Edison[1847-1931] American inventor

"I have never seen the slightest scientific proof of the religious ideas of heaven and hell, of future life for individuals, or of a personal God."

"I do not believe that any type of religion should ever be introduced into the public schools of the United States."

"So far as religion of the day is concerned, it is a damned fake... Religion is all bunk."

"I cannot believe in the immortality of the soul. . . . I am an aggregate of cells, as, for instance, New York City is an aggregate of individuals. Will New York City go to heaven? . . . . No; nature made us--nature did it all--not the gods of the religions."    The New York Times, Oct. 2, 1910 ("No Immortality of the Soul" Says Thomas A. Edison

its like saying Tom Dickhead falcon hit a 500 yard homerun AND NO ONE has ever done that before , or he was the first to invent food that tasted like pussy.

doesnt mean you should align yourself with everything Tom Dickhead falcon says. thats called re-legion a legion-key word here aka group

geez man hop on everyones balls who doesnt something first and use them as the preface of your argument. shows you are far from being a LEADER and more attune to being those of a  RElegion of atheists
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Its hard to not align yourself with great inventers of our time

Chris Dickhwad Falcon was a great man but im not riding on everyword hes said like a fucking f@ggot
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
also by the way adonis both edison and tesla beleived in life outside this planet
thus showing the contradiction of attaching them with your athiest classification bullshit

the very definition of athiests, is not beleiving in a supreme being or beings

im sure both would be open to the possibilities of these life outside our planet to be superior than our own

im sure even you can admit to your own living walking breathing contradiction of athiesm and life outside our planet being superior and advanced to our own people on earth

so are you an atheist that beleives in life outside of this planet and it being superior to life on earth. if you do then are you still an atheists or what

this is just another reason linguistically , and more importantly realistically not to align yourself with modern ways or 'the mans science or its language' because its obviously in its infant stages with all the contradictions,  go with your pure heart dont let all the distractions, media , brothers, sisters, parents distract you my man

there is no doubt this world is fucked but you can dig your way out by not forming legions especially with atheist f@ggots. id rather align myself with some ignorant christians personally
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
also by the way adonis both edison and tesla beleived in life outside this planet
thus showing the contradiction of attaching them with your athiest classification bullshit

the very definition of athiests, is not beleiving in a supreme being or beings

im sure both would be open to the possibilities of these life outside our planet to be superior than our own

im sure even you can admit to your own living walking breathing contradiction of athiesm and life outside our planet being superior and advanced to our own people on earth

so are you an atheist that beleives in life outside of this planet and it being superior to life on earth. if you do then are you still an atheists or what

this is just another reason linguistically , and more importantly realistically not to align yourself with modern ways or 'the mans science or its language' because its obviously in its infant stages with all the contradictions,  go with your pure heart dont let all the distractions, media , brothers, sisters, parents distract you my man

there is no doubt this world is fucked but you can dig your way out by not forming legions especially with atheist f@ggots. id rather align myself with some ignorant christians personally
My dogs are superior to most humans. 

Bacteria and Lobsters are two of the most superior life forms on earth.  The concept of superiority when it comes to living organisms is elastic and amorphous.  Humans are not superior in all respects so to deem them as superior is nonsensical.  A turtle can`t get to the moon, but it will outlive any of us. 

Furthermore you just demonstrated that you have no clue what being an atheist means or is.  You make your own definition up and that is fine.  You are just following your gut after all.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
My dogs are superior to most humans. 

Bacteria and Lobsters are two of the most superior life forms on earth.  The concept of superiority when it comes to living organisms is elastic and amorphous.  Humans are not superior in all respects so to deem them as superior is nonsensical.  A turtle can`t get to the moon, but it will outlive any of us. 

Furthermore you just demonstrated that you have no clue what being an atheist means or is.  You make your own definition up and that is fine.  You are just following your gut after all.

no Adonis dickhead falcon look up atheist on google

you will then see that it clearly says not beleiving in a supreme being or beings

that means no alien life forms that may be superior
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
no Adonis dickhead falcon look up atheist on google

you will then see that it clearly says not beleiving in a supreme being or beings

that means no alien life forms that may be superior
::)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
I thought Adonis and Falcon were buds? Some harsh words between bros here.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
Falcon is raping adonis ass in this thread big time

Just kidding

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
::)

copy and paste the definition fuckface

what do you want to argue for. you cant still see the difference between religion and those who are not affiliated with religion but beleive in a superior being or a god

even you yourself havenot chimed in on whether or not you beleive there are superior beings out there or not Because you know that contradicts the very definition of Atheist. you hate admitting when your wrong .

so until you chime in on whether you beleive there could be "superior beings" out there not on this planet then shut your mouth or answer the question

A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
How does Duck Dynasty turn into a jeebus debate? Oh the beards.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
it is the most boring show ever. These guys are lazy pussies who do nothing !!

there wives look pretty good but the show fucking sucks

Because we live in a society of mindless sheep, easily distracted by mundane entertainment, oblivious to the world imploding all around them.  Generation nothingness personified. 

youandme

• Getbig V
I heard Phil told the producer he wouldn't do the show anymore when they wanted to take away the prayer and guns. It's about time someone stood up in America for what they believe in. There's a whole lot more rednecks and Christians than you fellas think there is.

They've been famous among duck hunters for decades before the show anyway.

Yeah, I saw the History Channel was showing the re runs too.
Big mistake for A and E to do that.
Whole reason I watch it is they really are a family with values that respect each other and are religious.

All types of crap on TV these days, rather tune in to DD over Kardashians  ::)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
fuck yea.  battling the demonic forces of A

adonis has accepted the demonic spirit hes out for vengence on anyone who beleives in a superior being. he fails to realize hes only 5foot7 and is not the supreme being he wishes he was

adonis still hasnt answerd the question as to wether he beleives there are superior beings outside this planet

i dont get why hes trolling me his friend i thought. alls i can say is its demonic forces guiding him
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
btw duck dynasty is the shittiest show of all time, id rather watch dumb whores gossip about dum shit and nothing on big brother then watch a bunch of f@ggy rednecks with stupid wizard beards who are pussies
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
adonis has accepted the demonic spirit hes out for vengence on anyone who beleives in a superior being. he fails to realize hes only 5foot7 and is not the supreme being he wishes he was

adonis still hasnt answerd the question as to wether he beleives there are superior beings outside this planet

i dont get why hes trolling me his friend i thought. alls i can say is its demonic forces guiding him
I am 5`11 (6 ft in the morning) and that is superior to your height.  Not many 6 foot 6 plus people walking around at older ages in good health.  In fact, even athletes that tall usually die early.  :-\    That kind of height is not a good thing if longevity is your goal and you consider a long life span superior to a short one.

I don`t understand why you would think a being outside of our solar system would instantly qualify as being superior.  Bacteria in the Horse head Nebula would be superior in what way?  The concept of superiority is whatever you or I want to make it.

I still like you my friend and I can disagree with your views freely.  I could lie to you and pretend that I don`t think believing in such nonsense irrational, but that would not be any good and it would not be me being genuine.

A lot of behavior and beliefs people engage in that I find ignorant, but that does not necessarily mean I dislike the person. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
I am 5`11 (6 ft in the morning) and that is superior to your height.  Not many 6 foot 6 plus people walking around at older ages in good health.  In fact, even athletes that tall usually die early.  :-\    That kind of height is not a good thing if longevity is your goal and you consider a long life span superior to a short one.

I don`t understand why you would think a being outside of our solar system would instantly qualify as being superior.  Bacteria in the Horse head Nebula would be superior in what way?  The concept of superiority is whatever you or I want to make it.

I still like you my friend and I can disagree with your views freely.  I could lie to you and pretend that I don`t think believing in such nonsense irrational, but that would not be any good and it would not be me being genuine.

A lot of behavior and beliefs people engage in that I find ignorant, but that does not necessarily mean I dislike the person. 
So why is 6 foot superior to Falcon's 6'6" not sure I understand that just being real. I am like 6'2" no superior to anyone just who I am.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Solid, out-of-control, full-tilt gonzo Getbig thread.    ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
So why is 6 foot superior to Falcon's 6'6" not sure I understand that just being real. I am like 6'2" no superior to anyone just who I am.
The taller you are, the more health problems you will face and you will meet a much earlier death than a person of normal height.  As an aggregate this is true 100 percent of the time.

I personally value a long life span and think that it is superior than being just a few inches taller. I do not see any benefit to dying early, potentially suffering more health problems.  Some may see it differently, but I do not, hence my definition of superiority may be different than yours or Falcons.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
I am 5`11 (6 ft in the morning) and that is superior to your height.  Not many 6 foot 6 plus people walking around at older ages in good health.  In fact, even athletes that tall usually die early.  :-\    That kind of height is not a good thing if longevity is your goal and you consider a long life span superior to a short one.

I don`t understand why you would think a being outside of our solar system would instantly qualify as being superior.  Bacteria in the Horse head Nebula would be superior in what way?  The concept of superiority is whatever you or I want to make it.

I still like you my friend and I can disagree with your views freely.  I could lie to you and pretend that I don`t think believing in such nonsense irrational, but that would not be any good and it would not be me being genuine.

i think there is a rediculously high likely hood there is a superior being outside of this planet, i think anyone would agree with me but you do not

im not going to spell out what constitutes as a superior being either, because it would be too obvious and longwinded for me to type. where is your creativity , you actually beleive that human kind on this planet is it? this is it? cmon man you are not living or dreaming if you think this is all that it is

i dont think its natural human nature to beleive there is nothing outside this planet . however society, family, media is brainwashing people into a hopeless realm of whats acceptable and having duck dynasty as the number one thing to watch on tv

A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2013/07/height_and_longevity_the_research_is_clear_being_tall_is_hazardous_to_your.html

The longer the Legs, the Earlier the Grave.
I Wish I Was a Little Bit Shorter
The research is clear: Being tall is hazardous to your health.

By Brian Palmer|Posted Tuesday, July 30, 2013, at 12:08 PM

The longer the legs, the earlier the grave.

Illustration by Ellie Skrzat
Last week, a team of researchers led by Geoffrey Kabat of Albert Einstein College of Medicine published a study showing that each additional 4 inches of height increases the risk of all types of cancer by 13 percent among post-menopausal women.
That statistic should shock you. If we could hold all other risk factors equal—which, of course, we cannot—the average woman in China, simply due to her height, would be 13 percent more likely to get cancer than an average Guatemalan woman. Dutch women, with an average height above 5-foot-6, would be more than 25 percent more likely to get cancer than Guatemalans. And female models and WNBA players—well, the numbers look even worse for them.
Most people I know would love to be taller. Parents with slow-growing children often ask pediatricians for growth hormone to save their kids the indignity of being short. I get it. Tall people—particularly tall men—earn more money and are held in higher esteem than their shorter colleagues. Tall people also have higher IQs and a wider selection of mates. The association between height and success is perpetuated, in part, because tall, successful people marry tall and successful.
Most of the benefits of height come down to our inability to separate correlation from causation. Height doesn’t make people smart; the two traits are simply outgrowths of the same underlying cause. Parents who can afford to feed and raise their children well have kids that are both taller and smarter. There’s plenty of evidence that height is easily separable from intelligence. Here’s just one compelling point: The tallest sibling in a family is no more likely than the others to have the highest IQ.
I don’t blame short people for wishing on a star for height, or parents for seeking out growth hormones for their children. The sociological data is compelling at a surface level, and there are some concrete advantages to height—being able to reach the top cupboard is convenient. But the evidence linking height to life-threatening disorders should give us all pause.
Physicians and epidemiologists began studying the link between height and longevity more than a century ago. Early researchers believed that tall people lived longer, falling prey to the correlation–causation confusion described above. In fact, in the early 20th century height was indeed a reflection of better nutrition and hygiene, which increased longevity. Once the studies were limited to otherwise homogeneous populations, a consensus emerged that short people are longer-lived.
Among Sardinian soldiers who reach the age of 70, for example, those below approximately 5-foot-4 live two years longer than their taller brothers-in-arms. A study of more than 2,600 elite Finnish athletes showed that cross-country skiers were 6 inches shorter and lived nearly seven years longer than basketball players. Average height in European countries closely correlates to the rate of death from heart disease. Swedes and Norwegians, who average about 5-foot-10, have more than twice as many cardiac deaths per 100,000 as the Spaniards and Portuguese, who have an average height just north of 5-foot-5. Tall people rarely live exceptionally long lives. Japanese people who reach 100 are 4 inches shorter, on average, than those who are 75. The countries in the taller half of Europe have 48 centenarians per million, compared to 77 per million in the shorter half of the continent.
Setting aside simple mortality, individual diseases are also more common among tall people. American women above 5-foot-6 suffer recurrent blood clots at a higher rate. Among civil servants in London, taller people have been shown to suffer from more respiratory and cardiovascular illness. And then there’s cancer. Height is associated with greater risk for most kinds of cancer, except for smoking-induced malignancies.
Unlike intelligence, which has a merely coincidental relationship with height, there are plausible biological explanations for why short people live longer. Researchers have found that the lungs of taller people don’t function as efficiently, relative to their bodies’ demands, as those of short people. Explanations for the link between height and other disorders are slightly more speculative, but largely credible. Tall people have more cells, which may increase the chances that some of them will mutate and lead to cancer. The hormones involved in rapid growth may also play a role in cancer development. It’s even possible that the foods that lead to fast growth during childhood may increase the likelihood that a person will eventually develop cancer. The link between height and clots probably has to do with the length and weight of the columns of blood that travel between the heart and the body’s extremities.
The recent study linking cancer to height in post-menopausal women also helps disprove a popular theory—that height is inversely related to longevity because men are taller and die younger than women. Tall people, we now know, suffer more illness even when gender is eliminated as a variable.
The fact that tall people die younger appears to be an immutable physical reality. A short person is like a Honda Civic: compact and efficient. Tall people are Cadillac Escalades. With all that extra weight and machinery, something’s just bound to go wrong. Against that backdrop, those who wish for more height for themselves or their children face a Sophie’s choice. Even if a couple of extra inches of height will increase your standing in the community, your IQ, and even your lifetime income, does that justify trading in years of your life?
At 6 feet tall, I’m no giant, but I’d gladly shrink down a few inches to fit better into airplane seats. And as I get older, and begin to worry about what percentage of my life is behind me, I’d practically miniaturize myself if it would get me five or 10 more years.