Author Topic: since my delts are really under developed, what am i doing wrong?  (Read 108752 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Re: since my delts are really under developed, what am i doing wrong?
« Reply #200 on: August 21, 2013, 02:49:09 PM »
Someone is in desperate need of some sunshine.
i stay out of the sun always

going for the dennis wolf look

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #201 on: August 21, 2013, 03:13:44 PM »
You seem to have a real problem with talking shit about people you likely don't know anything about.

I am pretty sure Donny doesn't need or want your pity, so save it for yourself because no one is likely to take the time to pity you despite that you are a pathetic jerk.
Hmmmm and now donnys butt buddy jumps on jpm. Real good example this senor citizen is setting. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: August 21, 2013, 03:14:46 PM »
Hmmmm and now donnys butt buddy jumps on jpm. Real good example this senor citizen is setting. ::)

strength in numbers

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: August 21, 2013, 03:17:35 PM »
strength in numbers
Well, prime being in his 70's and Donny in his 50's I fogure maybe it's some sort of father/son type e-relationship?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: August 21, 2013, 03:48:56 PM »
Well, prime being in his 70's and Donny in his 50's I fogure maybe it's some sort of father/son type e-relationship?

prime is in his 60s. over the years they have formed some kind of a quasi bouyant bond

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #205 on: August 21, 2013, 05:40:23 PM »
Chaos you and jpm101 should go back to the freak show where you belong.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #206 on: August 21, 2013, 05:47:38 PM »
Chiro Flex:

If picture are the only thing thing that matters, than OK, I can respect your limited view. But you being a gear head, your  advise will have much to be desired. Take 2 or 3 weeks away from 'roids(or whatever) and working out and tell us all how much you muscles lose size and tone. Sound like your  one of those dainty light weight super pump guy's, thinking that a good pump means added muscle size...wrong!

Never was about my delts (good Samoan genetics) in the first place.  But I have no problem with complete shoulder mass. Or shoulder width.

Side Bar:

Donny (aka sexpert) has emotional problems . Tends to still act like a little baby. The being drunk, most of the time, doesn't help one bit. Holding onto a regular job is another problem with the him. Believe English is his second language, so not really sure where he is from.  Wish him well in this time of his personal crisis.

Have never contacted Chaos, Ron or any other mod about donny. I understand his being unbalanced, so can only take pity on poor little donny.
internet expert ..what a tool. So when are you two freaks getting married? ::) is your head freaky like big bad chaos?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: August 21, 2013, 05:54:40 PM »
i stay out of the sun always

going for the dennis wolf look

I've read and heard that the sun can damage one's skin, including causing some people to have cancer. It is also true that we need vitamin D which is what you get from the sun. So if you are a "vampire" you are probably vitamin D deficient. Thought you might want to know this.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #208 on: August 21, 2013, 06:01:19 PM »
Chaos must have a head like a boiled egg in the sun...hard boiled because he is dumb as fuck

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: August 21, 2013, 06:02:02 PM »
Some of you have quite the imagination. Clearly, you have no friends nor would you defend them if you did. Just goes to show what a sad, sad life some of you have.

I think Donny's a great guy. Next time my wife and I are in Germany, it would be great to connect with he and his wife. You know, like most normal folks do. Maybe go out to dinner or something. The fact that some of you will make sport of this is quite simply pathetic.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #210 on: August 21, 2013, 06:06:04 PM »
True Jay...to think chaos is a mod here  :o...just a Mongol.deformation causes deep scars ...maybe why he started training.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: August 21, 2013, 06:45:23 PM »
So pathetic to watch two bitter old geezers coddling each others nuts.
If you don't like jpm's advice, skip over it. And if you continually persist maybe you should fuck off this board altogether.
 :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #212 on: August 21, 2013, 06:49:10 PM »
If you don't like jpm's advice, skip over it. And if you continually persist maybe you should fuck off this board altogether.
chaos dos a good job with moderation here no matter what Clavin says.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: August 21, 2013, 06:50:35 PM »
Clavin gets drunk on fruity drinks with umbrellas in them.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #214 on: August 21, 2013, 07:49:08 PM »
Chiro Flex:

If picture are the only thing thing that matters, than OK, I can respect your limited view. But you being a gear head, your  advise will have much to be desired. Take 2 or 3 weeks away from 'roids(or whatever) and working out and tell us all how much you muscles lose size and tone. Sound like your  one of those dainty light weight super pump guy's, thinking that a good pump means added muscle size...wrong!

Never was about my delts (good Samoan genetics) in the first place.  But I have no problem with complete shoulder mass. Or shoulder width.

Side Bar:

Donny (aka sexpert) has emotional problems . Tends to still act like a little baby. The being drunk, most of the time, doesn't help one bit. Holding onto a regular job is another problem with the him. Believe English is his second language, so not really sure where he is from.  Wish him well in this time of his personal crisis.

Have never contacted Chaos, Ron or any other mod about donny. I understand his being unbalanced, so can only take pity on poor little donny.

Lol, nice try. My avatar pic is 1 week after my first show, age 23, 100% natty. I'm 5'10, 173 lbs there....bloated as fuck on pizza and ice cream. Bodybuilding is an illusion.  ;) Admittedly another week after the pic I was 190lbs and looked small, bloated, and fat  :(

So anyways you lose this argument....unless you pony up and post a pic of these wicked delts you're walking around with.

Nobody cares about your internets claims...we've had enough faceless keyboard warriors on this site. Time to back up your argument with some pics. If you have better delts than me I will issue a public apology  :D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #215 on: August 21, 2013, 07:54:05 PM »
Lol, nice try. My avatar pic is 1 week after my first show, age 23, 100% natty. I'm 5'10, 173 lbs there....bloated as fuck on pizza and ice cream. Bodybuilding is an illusion.  ;) Admittedly another week after the pic I was 190lbs and looked small and flat again  :(

So anyways you lose this argument....unless you pony up and post a pic of these wicked delts you're walking around with.

saw full size pic look bigger than 173 ,good frame wide delts to good taper ,more pecs and your good to go.delts can and should have some heavy type lo rep and mix in some higher rep,superset stuff and a good fast moving pumping sets 'run the rack 'on side laterals.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #216 on: August 21, 2013, 07:59:53 PM »
saw full size pic look bigger than 173 ,good frame wide delts to good taper ,more pecs and your good to go.delts can and should have some heavy type lo rep and mix in some higher rep,superset stuff and a good fast moving pumping sets 'run the rack 'on side laterals.

Thanks bro  8)

I was low 160s on stage and stringy/emaciated as fuck! But the week after (my avatar pic) was magic. Had pizza 7 nights straight. Most painful pumps in the gym I've ever experienced. And this was all while I was natty, before I even touched gear. Like I said, when I was 190 a few weeks after, I looks so much smaller even though I gained nearly 20lbs of water and glycogen. Lost all my cuts and separation. People see my avatar pic and scream steroids, even though I was still a natty back then. Cracks me up because if they only knew how scrawny I was in real life there....I just got a good pic at the right time.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: August 21, 2013, 08:19:15 PM »
I'm going to be forced to move this to the g&o aren't I? Since some people can't have a civilized discussion.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #218 on: August 21, 2013, 08:28:48 PM »
I'm going to be forced to move this to the g&o aren't I? Since some people can't have a civilized discussion.

Just a couple of gentlemen comparing dick delt sizes here, nothing to see, move along sir  :D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: August 21, 2013, 09:29:44 PM »

Is this your sage advice?

Clearly intelligence is not a prerequisite to be a moderator on Getbig. If it were, you'd be searching for something else to do with your pathetic life.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: August 21, 2013, 10:32:38 PM »
Is this your sage advice?

Clearly intelligence is not a prerequisite to be a moderator on Getbig. If it were, you'd be searching for something else to do with your pathetic life.

ahahahahahaha!

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #221 on: August 21, 2013, 10:55:00 PM »
matter of opinion mr pea brain

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #222 on: August 21, 2013, 11:00:01 PM »
I know things are a bit tense in this thread, but hot damn, it's good to see some passion and people getting fired up over a training thread. This corner of the board could use a bit of that 8)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #223 on: August 21, 2013, 11:06:20 PM »
Clavin gets drunk on fruity drinks with umbrellas in them.
mate I feel sorry for you being so ugly and so stupid. You look like a freak retard. Every morning you have to look at yourself...people must stare at you everyday. Unlike you I get compliments.   For 40 you look bad bro...if I was you I would shut up. Think because your big bad freak chaos mod you can mouth off boy ? Your are ugly face it. Hide in your little gym you Mongol.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #224 on: August 21, 2013, 11:11:01 PM »
I know things are a bit tense in this thread, but hot damn, it's good to see some passion and people getting fired up over a training thread. This corner of the board could use a bit of that 8)
yes I am enjoying the weak arguments here. I take it Jpms friend in high places is chaos....funny..like I give a fuck  ;D