Author Topic: Enough is enough....  (Read 18558 times)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
Re: Enough is enough....
« Reply #50 on: June 11, 2014, 01:30:44 AM »
Hell NO, NO FREEDOM to Leopold he should be relocated to Charles Bronsons lock up in U.K. ;D

Newz: Leopold is now in mega love with Conchita*,2014  European singing champion  ;D ;D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: June 11, 2014, 02:23:06 AM »
booty, I find it a little hypocritical that when you are attacked, you tirelessly report and complain to the mods (as you should, if you feel it is necessary. I am not here to chastise you for that), but when other women are attacked, you see nothing wrong with it, and have joined in on this "free Halo" bullshit.  Your vagina ends up on the internet by no fault of yours, that's totally out of line, but I get bombarded with racial epithets, slurs, and blatant disrespect, and that's cool, free Halo?  Halo makes shitty comments about someone's wife, who is not involved in bodybuilding at all, after she is diagnosed with cancer, and your opinion is "free Halo"?
Really?  Wow. I mean cool, say what feels right and comes naturally. But that says a lot about your character.
I have stopped reporting posts except for my nudes. I have basically given up to be honest. As for racism it is never okay. I get called a mudshark which I find offensive and not because I am ashamed but because I loved the African American man whom I was romantically involved with. The mudshark posts get left up and I see racism all over the forum. Nothing gets done about it. I don't believe that halo is racist as he had a baby with an African American woman and even though he had a bad breakup I believe he cared about her at one stage. In regards to the pm's he sent you.... Block him. Don't be afraid to use the pm system... My list is long.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: June 11, 2014, 02:27:24 AM »
thats booty in a nutshell, ahe always tries to join what ahe thinks is "the popular gang' like its some sort of highschool or something
You are only saying this because it's me. I honestly don't think halo is a nasty character and as I stated above clean up all racism... Don't just punish halo for what others do as well.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: June 11, 2014, 02:37:09 AM »
Another thing I wanted to add here is that I see lobster's posts often mentioning that she is black. An example of this is in BigRo's nabba thread. I don't understand why you mention colour because colour on here should not ever be an issue. I really am not understanding this. My best friend is black and she never does this. Maybe I am missing sarcasm who knows. But anyway lobs just know that nobody should have colour of skin come into any posts and nobody should be referred to as mudsharks.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #54 on: June 11, 2014, 02:41:16 AM »
You are only saying this because it's me. I honestly don't think halo is a nasty character and as I stated above clean up all racism... Don't just punish halo for what others do as well.
nah thats not true i would say that to the rest 50% pf getbig that is like that

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #55 on: June 11, 2014, 02:45:57 AM »
Another thing I wanted to add here is that I see lobster's posts often mentioning that she is black. An example of this is in BigRo's nabba thread. I don't understand why you mention colour because colour on here should not ever be an issue. I really am not understanding this. My best friend is black and she never does this. Maybe I am missing sarcasm who knows. But anyway lobs just know that nobody should have colour of skin come into any posts and nobody should be referred to as mudsharks.

Are you saying that Lobstah is continually playing the negull card and needs to drink some Kool Aid and calm down?
P

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: June 11, 2014, 02:51:34 AM »
Are you saying that Lobstah is continually playing the negull card and needs to drink some Kool Aid and calm down?
Look I don't blame lobs one bit for getting offended over racist comments. They don't belong on here or in society. It's 2014 already. I see it as very backward to be racist in this day and age. I am saying nz that maybe lobs is hurt and brings up the colour thing as sarcasm... I don't know.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #57 on: June 11, 2014, 02:59:05 AM »
I have stopped reporting posts except for my nudes. I have basically given up to be honest. As for racism it is never okay. I get called a mudshark which I find offensive and not because I am ashamed but because I loved the African American man whom I was romantically involved with. The mudshark posts get left up and I see racism all over the forum. Nothing gets done about it. I don't believe that halo is racist as he had a baby with an African American woman and even though he had a bad breakup I believe he cared about her at one stage. In regards to the pm's he sent you.... Block him. Don't be afraid to use the pm system... My list is long.
You don't see Halo as racist because he has a baby with a black woman and you say your best friend is black (is she of African descent?) Run that by her and ask her that.
Think about the slave owners who had kids with black women and then kept the kids as slaves, and sometimes selling them off.
The reason why Halo gets with black women, specifically African immigrants who are poor and don't have an education is because he deems them "easier". He doesn't deal with white women, or black women with education.

He also feels that he was entrapped by this African woman who possibly was a former hooker, and according to him has gone back to prostitution. He also said that he has had a thing for chocolate women since his teens when a Congolese girl turned him down. And then he has a thing for prostitutes. It allows him to not be able to have an emotional connection with women.

He seems unable to emotional connect to anything. As Lob has said, black women are nothing more but to be used for his gratification. And so, that is why he is trying to get 18 inch arms, to get the women. But, he is unable to have a stimulating conversation with normal women his age, because he lacks the social skills and knowledge to do so, again that is where the prostitutes come in and the poor uneducated black women.

You have to learn how to read between the lines. Because you are a white Australian you know very little about racism, slavery and how his mental illness (it seems he has one) along with a perceive superiority can play into a very effed up situation.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #58 on: June 11, 2014, 03:03:55 AM »

Because you are a white Australian you know very little about racism, slavery and how his mental illness (it seems he has one) along with a perceive superiority can play into a very effed up situation.

Good post my Amercian Brother.
We know a lot about racism here, Im sure booty does as she is a real white Australian.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #59 on: June 11, 2014, 03:08:05 AM »
You don't see Halo as racist because he has a baby with a black woman and you say your best friend is black (is she of African descent?) Run that by her and ask her that.
Think about the slave owners who had kids with black women and then kept the kids as slaves, and sometimes selling them off.
The reason why Halo gets with black women, specifically African immigrants who are poor and don't have an education is because he deems them "easier". He doesn't deal with white women, or black women with education.

He also feels that he was entrapped by this African woman who possibly was a former hooker, and according to him has gone back to prostitution. He also said that he has had a thing for chocolate women since his teens when a Congolese girl turned him down. And then he has a thing for prostitutes. It allows him to not be able to have an emotional connection with women.

He seems unable to emotional connect to anything. As Lob has said, black women are nothing more but to be used for his gratification. And so, that is why he is trying to get 18 inch arms, to get the women. But, he is unable to have a stimulating conversation with normal women his age, because he lacks the social skills and knowledge to do so, again that is where the prostitutes come in and the poor uneducated black women.

You have to learn how to read between the lines. Because you are a white Australian you know very little about racism, slavery and how his mental illness (it seems he has one) along with a perceive superiority can play into a very effed up situation.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: June 11, 2014, 03:08:57 AM »

You are correct... I don't understand racism. I am lucky that I was raised not to be racist. And I love people from all nationalities/races. I assumed halo had feelings for the mother of his child. Why else do you share your life with someone.... That's my mentality. As for my best friend no she's not African American. She doesn't date black men... She is attracted to blonds with light eyes. I honestly thought halo had a preference for dark women for positive reasons like maybe their great booties?

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: June 11, 2014, 03:09:48 AM »
You are correct... I don't understand racism. I am lucky that I was raised not to be racist. And I love people from all nationalities/races. I assumed halo had feelings for the mother of his child. Why else do you share your life with someone.... That's my mentality. As for my best friend no she's not African American. She doesn't date black men... She is attracted to blonds with light eyes. I honestly thought halo had a preference for dark women for positive reasons like maybe their great booties?

He stated that he had a dear affection for her "golden pussy".

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: June 11, 2014, 03:13:00 AM »

We do understand racism, remember the aboriginals..the stolen generation. John howard refused to say Sorry.

news.com.au
FORMER prime minister John Howard has defended his decision not to say sorry to Australia's Aborigines during his 11 years in power

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: June 11, 2014, 03:14:55 AM »
Good post my Amercian Brother.
We know a lot about racism here, Im sure booty does as she is a real white Australian.
It's just that she seems not to understand the mechanizations and interplay of slavery, and the African American, and European mindset. And how, black women are seen as less than---easy, etc. So you take a white Belgian  with obvious mental issues, who cannot relate to normal women, can only get poor, uneducated black women, who are either prostitutes, or ex prostitutes, and has negative views on them---that they are only good for one thing, what do you expect? And when said woman that he deals with has a child with him, and he feels hoodwinked? He might have been but he has a child. And spent more time talking about what he might owe in child support, and more time trying to get big arms, but very little time going to see his son? The man could care less, because he is emotionally incapable.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: June 11, 2014, 03:16:05 AM »
We do understand racism, remember the aboriginals..the stolen generation. John howard refused to say Sorry.
Yes I know what happened to the aboriginals. I still don't understand how people can be racist in 2014. It's so fucking backward.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: June 11, 2014, 03:17:31 AM »
Look halo is a fucken loser, its that simple, if you need to post your life story online you are a certified bum.
He is banned and should remain banned.
I don't even know lobstah, but she seems fucken upset about it, so halo can stay the fuck out.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: June 11, 2014, 03:23:18 AM »
Yes I know what happened to the aboriginals. I still don't understand how people can be racist in 2014. It's so fucking backward.

halo attacked lobstah to the point where she had to get help from Ron and OneMoreRep, his a loser like his fucken harlot of a mother. Good riddance to him.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: June 11, 2014, 03:24:56 AM »
Everybody is racist and prejudiced to some extent. Everybody. There are some people you just don't like, and it could be because of perceived slights or stereotypes. For instance you may stay away from short men due to Lee Priest. And let's us not forget, you yourself benefitt from from "racism". White women were put on a pedestal by white men, and are standard of what's beauty is. So, your black female friend no matter how pretty she is, is compared to you as a standard. You benefit from it. And that is one of the reasons why you are on this board, for the attention. Your looks.

And as you said, your black friend doesn't date black men (is she of African descent? I didn't say African American, but African.)  she dates only blondes. See, that is self hatred, not wanting to date men of your own race, as a minority. But, wants to date those of the ruling group or race... And she more than likely views herself as inferior (and black men for that matter) and wants to rid herself of her skin color and race. It's the same song, and I could go on, but I won't.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: June 11, 2014, 03:25:29 AM »
bring galeniko back, his a quality poster.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #69 on: June 11, 2014, 03:28:03 AM »

The thing is that Halo has no respect for any human being, other than for the physical appearances of black people; females as sex objects and males for being muscular gifted.
Once again, Parker is in the money with his observations.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: June 11, 2014, 03:34:07 AM »
Everybody is racist and prejudiced to some extent. Everybody. There are some people you just don't like, and it could be because of perceived slights or stereotypes. For instance you may stay away from short men due to Lee Priest. And let's us not forget, you yourself benefitt from from "racism". White women were put on a pedestal by white men, and are paragons of what's beauty is. So, your black female friend no matter how pretty she is, is compared to you as a standard. You benefit from it. And that is one of the reasons why you are on this board, for the attention. Your looks.

And as you said, your black friend doesn't date black men (is she of African descent? I didn't say African American, but African.)  she dates only blondes. See, that is self hatred, not wanting to date men of your own race, as a minority. But, wants to date those of the ruling group or race... And she more than likely views herself as inferior (and black men for that matter) and wants to rid herself of her skin color and race. It's the same song, and I could go on, but I won't.

You don't know my best friend so don't assume to. Now I am getting fucking offended here. She is absolutely beautiful and I see her as a equal. I am out of this thread!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #71 on: June 11, 2014, 03:38:08 AM »
The thing is that Halo has no respect for any human being, other than for the physical appearances of black people; females as sex objects and males for being muscular gifted.
Once again, Parker is in the money with his observations.
Parker always makes sense.......I hate him for that!  LOL  ;D

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: June 11, 2014, 03:39:59 AM »

Good come back Booty, I think Lobstah is playing the race card too much here, ok you got called names by an idiot...get over it already  ::)

Icelord told me to jump in bleach and wash off my turd colored skin off and in the end we became cool. I found out he was gay and craves BBC to stretch his orifice, there's a reason behind peoples racial frustrations and usually I feel sorry for them once I get to the bottom of it, but most importantly i'm the bigger man here, I have no complexes whatsoever in any aspect of my life whether social or heritage related. The abuse Booty has gotten by the board far outweighs what Lobstah gets...as a matter of fact there's threads where numerous members are ganging up on her with vile comments, and she takes it on and gives it back and I really respect that. Guess if she was black half the board would in time out right now.

Rant over
S

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: June 11, 2014, 03:42:36 AM »
You don't know my best friend so don't assume to. Now I am getting fucking offended here. She is absolutely beautiful and I see her as a equal. I am out of this thread!
No, I don't know your friend. But, I know women like her. There is something that you don't understand. And black people generally don't tell white folks, even if they are friends the whole story. Because you wouldn't understand.

You may see her as an equal, but does she see herself as such? And if she had the same access to being out on a pedestal as you, right next to you, with access to same attention as you, getting the same looks from the same men as you, how would you feel deep down inside? Everybody gets envious to some extent, and it's been said (By the Great Jay Z) that jealousy is a female trait...How Would You Feel?
How Do You Think She Feels?

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: June 11, 2014, 03:44:54 AM »
Good come back Booty, I think Lobstah is playing the race card too much here, ok you got called names by an idiot...get over it already  ::)

Icelord told me to jump in bleach and wash off my turd colored skin off and in the end we became cool. I found out he was gay and craves BBC to stretch his orifice, there's a reason behind peoples racial frustrations and usually I feel sorry for them once I get to the bottom of it, but most importantly i'm the bigger man here, I have no complexes whatsoever in any aspect of my life whether social or heritage related. The abuse Booty has gotten by the board far outweighs what Lobstah gets...as a matter of fact there's threads where numerous members are ganging up on her with vile comments, and she takes it on and gives it back and I really respect that. Guess if she was black half the board would in time out right now.

Rant over

Racist Remix

I don't take kindly to racism. not on the internet, not in person, not in a grocery store parking lot, not in like at walmart, not in a restaurant, not at the beach, not at the dry cleaners... anywhere.

ppl talk about the 'liberalization' of America, yet they run their mouths thinking they won't get slapped and get their asses sued in front of their friends.

spent many yrs in a place where if you talk slick and say something out of line to somebody, you know that when you say it, you better be ready for what happens. most ppl here in the 'white world', aren't ready for what could happen.. and run their mouths like the black world is a make believe cartoon. despite wearing nice slacks, polished shoes and a nice shirt, the hebrew you steal that parking spot from at the grocery store and proceed to not pay for their healthcare, may have just gotten out of a minimum wage job and will have no problem identifying they oppressor in you and proceed to teach you a lesson by taking you down to the ground and kicking out your teeth while yelling world star.

the guy who's willing to go the furthest, wins. if you're not willing to go all the way, it's best you keep your mouth shut and move on, and make it to the next day.