Author Topic: Getbigger Footwear  (Read 7515 times)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Getbigger Footwear
« on: September 06, 2014, 03:11:46 PM »
I'm on my way to a political event tonight and am wearing my Lucchese Caiman Belly boots.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Getbigger Footwear
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2014, 03:17:55 PM »
I'm on my way to a political event tonight and am wearing my Lucchese Caiman Belly boots.

I knew you were really a traitor. Caiman is not native to the US.
It should be gator...

All that USA and rights talk,
And you don't really walk the walk, in the right reptilian's shoes.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2014, 03:20:08 PM »
I knew you were really a traitor. Caiman is not native to the US.
It should be gator...

All that USA and rights talk,
And you don't really walk the walk, in the right reptilian's shoes.

All very true. But I do love Lucchese and they've been made in the same place in Mexico for a long time. The Caiman comes from Central America. Before it was harvested for my boots, it ate a wetback crossing the river.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2014, 03:25:07 PM »
Do those heels get you up to 5'6"?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2014, 03:26:24 PM »
Love that coffee table.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2014, 03:28:05 PM »
Love that coffee table.

Exactly, would love to have been that old growth tree.  8)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2014, 03:28:19 PM »
Just goes to show you that money cant buy class. Those are ugly.
X

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2014, 03:35:33 PM »

AJ. I was about to make a thread about what you wear, specifically (not you, but anyone) in the UK board. I don't actually give a fuck what most anyone on the G+O has to say.

But i am going to check this thread later for the lolz.

If I am going out casual status

Frye boots with the LOW heel (1/2 inch heel/sole meaning they give LESS height than a pair of van sneakers).

VERY good look. girls love proper boots.

or crockett and jones brown leather buckle low business shoes with gold strap (they're as classy as they get and about 400 pounds) . you can wear them to work also. very low sole as well. this is important. high soled shoes (a la timberlands or nike air force 1s, only chodes or white trash wear this out ) are bad for your back and no respectable female likes them

for a PROPER night out, a la shirt tie blazer slacks (business casual on business side )

i go for black on black crockett and jones low tops (1/4 inch sole). this is james bond shoe. unfortunately also 400+ pounds.

there are less expensive crockett and jones shoes out there, they are nice also.

also a company i bleieve which is called "ALDON" is also from UK (they make the best shoes and clothes in general actually). they make incredible boots. 250-350 pound range

this is expensive but all of them last forever and girls LOVE it. you have to dress right. i'll stop at shoes, but i just had to answer because i was about to make the thread myself.

i'll try to upload photos of the shoes when i get a seond.

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2014, 03:37:50 PM »
AJ, I disagree with an'yone saying this bullshit that "money can't buy class"

they are idiots.

those are stylish shoes and take confidence to pull off.

i would wear them in a second but the thing is i don't own any boot cut pants. so i have to keep the heel of my shoe low, or else it looks awkward. i would gladly wear those if i could find them in a 1/2 inch heel. those look 1 inch.  which means you have to wear boot cut jeans (like you're wearing).

it's a good look. but i'm not the right size for it. you are at 6'5'' or whatever.

i'm 188 and just a different shape. i look better in short shoes. like tyical desert boots for lounging or 1/4 inch sole crockett jones fora  night out

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2014, 03:44:35 PM »
AJ, I disagree with an'yone saying this bullshit that "money can't buy class"

they are idiots.

those are stylish shoes and take confidence to pull off.

i would wear them in a second but the thing is i don't own any boot cut pants. so i have to keep the heel of my shoe low, or else it looks awkward. i would gladly wear those if i could find them in a 1/2 inch heel. those look 1 inch.  which means you have to wear boot cut jeans (like you're wearing).

it's a good look. but i'm not the right size for it. you are at 6'5'' or whatever.

i'm 188 and just a different shape. i look better in short shoes. like tyical desert boots for lounging or 1/4 inch sole crockett jones fora  night out

I won't argue than I am an idiot.  :D :D

But I never dug that style of boot. Maybe its because where I am from you don't see people wearing that style. That looks more like a Southern style to me.
X

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2014, 04:21:57 PM »
AJ. I was about to make a thread about what you wear, specifically (not you, but anyone) in the UK board. I don't actually give a fuck what most anyone on the G+O has to say.

But i am going to check this thread later for the lolz.

If I am going out casual status

Frye boots with the LOW heel (1/2 inch heel/sole meaning they give LESS height than a pair of van sneakers).

VERY good look. girls love proper boots.

or crockett and jones brown leather buckle low business shoes with gold strap (they're as classy as they get and about 400 pounds) . you can wear them to work also. very low sole as well. this is important. high soled shoes (a la timberlands or nike air force 1s, only chodes or white trash wear this out ) are bad for your back and no respectable female likes them

for a PROPER night out, a la shirt tie blazer slacks (business casual on business side )

i go for black on black crockett and jones low tops (1/4 inch sole). this is james bond shoe. unfortunately also 400+ pounds.

there are less expensive crockett and jones shoes out there, they are nice also.

also a company i bleieve which is called "ALDON" is also from UK (they make the best shoes and clothes in general actually). they make incredible boots. 250-350 pound range

this is expensive but all of them last forever and girls LOVE it. you have to dress right. i'll stop at shoes, but i just had to answer because i was about to make the thread myself.

i'll try to upload photos of the shoes when i get a seond.

ALDO? Or Alden? I have both you broke poser.

ALDO's are  Bulgarian euro-trash club shoes/boots. Good for pulling overly tanned whores who do anal on first date at the club. Paired with vneck, tight slacks, and dick skin vascular arms, you will pull a 21 years sloot any time.

Alden are $700 custom, hand-made. If a club whoor spilled her neon green drink on them I would skull fuck her to death on the spot.

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2014, 05:54:54 PM »

ALDO's are  Bulgarian euro-trash club shoes/boots. Good for pulling overly tanned whores who do anal on first date at the club. Paired with vneck, tight slacks, and dick skin vascular arms, you will pull a 21 years sloot any time.

Alden are $700 custom, hand-made. If a club whoor spilled her neon green drink on them I would skull fuck her to death on the spot.

alden i meant

i would never wear aldo

you wear aldo shoes? this explains a lot about you, and way to take the time to post a photo. in someone's head much? i never even remember who you are until i read your post then recognize the 8th grade level of writing skill and closeted gay undertones

and gay boy, i was outed

the cars that are in my name all bought in cash

are worth more right now than youre ENTIRE living family including 2nd cousins etc' net worth

run along now you're WAY out of your league muffin

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2014, 07:32:54 PM »
I was at a political fundraiser. Sitting next to Senator Ted Cruz from Texas. His croc boots were black, but he liked mine.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2014, 07:36:36 PM »
Love that coffee table.

It's the entire root system from a camphor tree from China. The fucken thing weighs 350 pounds.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2014, 07:43:37 PM »

Cannot afford shoelaces, would not hit.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2014, 07:46:33 PM »
It's the entire root system from a camphor tree from China. The fucken thing weighs 350 pounds.

Did you bench press it?
X

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2014, 07:46:48 PM »

I'd love to get bent over that and penetrated like a harpooned whale. Nice table.

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2014, 07:48:13 PM »

judging by your pants, boots, coffee table I'd say you wear/dress/look this:

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2014, 07:48:52 PM »
judging by your pants, shoes, coffee table I'd say you wear/dress/look this:

:D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2014, 07:50:02 PM »

Brutal spending all your money on a coffee table and having to buy cheap ass Nike slippers.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2014, 07:52:48 PM »
judging by your pants, boots, coffee table I'd say you wear/dress/look this:

LMAO!!!  ;D ;D
X

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2014, 08:08:08 PM »
alden i meant

i would never wear aldo

you wear aldo shoes? this explains a lot about you, and way to take the time to post a photo. in someone's head much? i never even remember who you are until i read your post then recognize the 8th grade level of writing skill and closeted gay undertones

and gay boy, i was outed

the cars that are in my name all bought in cash

are worth more right now than youre ENTIRE living family including 2nd cousins etc' net worth

run along now you're WAY out of your league muffin

Yeah posting a pic is real hard...You should take a pic of your mansion's underground garage filled with vintage sports cars you bought with "cash".  ::)

Still finding time in your busy mogul-like lifestyle to flood a random message board with 30 posts a day. Living the dream.

Cannot afford shoelaces, would not hit.

Those euro-trash shoes do not have laces. They are some slip on type things...With lace holes...Don't ask me lol an Ex picked them out for me.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2014, 08:19:09 PM »
Brutal spending all your money on a coffee table and having to buy cheap ass Nike slippers.

$12 flip flops!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2014, 08:21:54 PM »
Those are nice shoes AJ.

the trainer

« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2014, 08:25:53 PM »

Outed