Author Topic: sometimes i think a shiny car is a waste of money sometimes think life too short  (Read 6120 times)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
lol

that is no way to live

i barely worked at all in 2014 and i dont notice shit financially

just got back to work because in the long term it would cause problems of course not working

Marry into mega wealthy family & get 'shiny' wheels for free  ;)

So many rich 'whores' (as U say) around  :) , just seduce 1  ;D

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Marry into mega wealthy family & get 'shiny' wheels for free  ;)

So many rich 'whores' (as U say) around  :) , just seduce 1  ;D
rich women dont want poor men ???

how do i get one rich woman

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
to not drive shiny car

but then i always think expensive car actually represents taking a 3 year vacation without salary, when you really think of it

i would rather do that instead

A shiny new car and time piece are all that you need, Bro - you'll be instantly rich once you have these two items.

You'll be even richer and have more money in your pocket if you put the watch on your credit card... and either lease the car, finance it for at least 6 years, or even better just convince some old schmoe to let you drive theirs around - that way you have more $ in your pocket to wisely invest in shots overpriced liquor for your boys and California "champagne" for the hoes in the club.
A

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
rich women dont want poor men ???

how do i get one rich woman

- U have € 70000 (remember)

- Personality,look,timing,location,etc,............... ;D

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
- U have € 70000 (remember)

- Personality,look,timing,location,etc,............... ;D

70000 is not that much money  ???

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
 finding a good women is way better than finding a bitch with money,ive had both and ive always had a better time with the ones that where just average money wise compared to the richer broads, to be honest ive had all types of women and the richer broads where fucking headaches most of the time,spoiled ass types who have a fit if things dont go there way
R

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
finding a good women is way better than finding a bitch with money,ive had both and ive always had a better time with the ones that where just average money wise compared to the richer broads, to be honest ive had all types of women and the richer broads where fucking headaches most of the time,spoiled ass types who have a fit if things dont go there way
i sincerely believe being alone is best

so much less bitching

electricity bill much lower, water bill much lower, heating not needed, phone not needed etc

it has been nothing but bliss and glory since i become single

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
70000 is not that much money  ???

Jeezzuss, stop baby crying & move ............hunters hunt, don't be soft cock .......... ;)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
Jeezzuss, stop baby crying & move ............hunters hunt, don't be soft cock .......... ;)

too expensive and uncertain

i just stay here saving coins

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
too expensive and uncertain

i just stay here saving coins

::)  ::) ::)

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
i agree with u,when i was living alone it was the best days of my life, i had a chubby brazilian broad who lived next door to me and she was able to see me from her bedroom,i would walk naked in front of the window with a raging boner and pretend i was doing jumping jacks and pushups,ok back to the subject of living alone,yea them days where great,i had 2 little dogs and they where my company and life was grand.now im ready to jump off a fuckin bridge and shoot myself and finish myself off with drinking some liquid drano,my wife was yelling at me today cause i wiped my ass with a bathroom wash cloth cause we ran out of toilet paper, it aint like we cant wash the things, these broads r way to picky
R

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
i agree with u,when i was living alone it was the best days of my life, i had a chubby brazilian broad who lived next door to me and she was able to see me from her bedroom,i would walk naked in front of the window with a raging boner and pretend i was doing jumping jacks and pushups,ok back to the subject of living alone,yea them days where great,i had 2 little dogs and they where my company and life was grand.now im ready to jump off a fuckin bridge and shoot myself and finish myself off with drinking some liquid drano,my wife was yelling at me today cause i wiped my ass with a bathroom wash cloth cause we ran out of toilet paper, it aint like we cant wash the things, these broads r way to picky
it's funny women pretend to be such clean-freaks but suck the cock and ballz of random strangers

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
very true, i miss my old indian girl,man she used to suck a mean cock.she was a neat freak and always cleaning and yelling at me to wash my hands a thousand times a day.she would let me cum in her mouth and in her ass,one time i came in her mouth and she was making gargling noises with it smiling at me and telling me that she loves sperm in her mouth ???
R