Author Topic: MIKE O'HEARN celebrating christmas eve!  (Read 8270 times)

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
MIKE O'HEARN celebrating christmas eve!
« on: December 25, 2015, 10:50:46 AM »
"Lower abs slowly coming in..."

Fortress

• Getbig V
Re: MIKE O'HEARN celebrating christmas eve!
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2015, 11:01:41 AM »
That truly is a banana hammock. I cannot condone any man to wear such a piece of apparel. I mean, it's so gay, its something I'd expect to see a cat wearing.

This dude needs to tone down the selfie situation. To put it mildly.

No self-respected man should ever be so vain and obsessed with being so pretty. I used to like O'Hearn because of his strength pursuits. They offset the pretty boy crud. But his ridiculousness has become just too much to tolerate.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2015, 11:08:22 AM »
Looks the same as always.

Needs to up the embryo.

affeman

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2015, 11:13:50 AM »
I used to like O'Hearn because of his strength pursuits. They offset the pretty boy crud.

His only "remotely mentionable" strength feature ever caught on tape are his 4 plates on the incline bench.

Noone has ever seen him doing the squat or deadlift numbers he's claiming. They're as legit as his natural status.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2015, 12:03:56 PM »
His only "remotely mentionable" strength feature ever caught on tape are his 4 plates on the incline bench.

Noone has ever seen him doing the squat or deadlift numbers he's claiming. They're as legit as his natural status.
[/youtube]
T

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2015, 12:05:23 PM »
Pfft. Natty Phil Breecher kicks Mike's ass.

affeman

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2015, 12:11:09 PM »
[/youtube]

He's doing what there? 5 plates for 8 reps, not even competition depth. Respectable, but nothing to write home about ::)

He's acting like he's one of the strongest men on the planet, I remember him claiming that he was the strongest guy in Golds Venice @ 17 yrs old lol

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2015, 12:19:52 PM »
He's doing what there? 5 plates for 8 reps, not even competition depth. Respectable, but nothing to write home about ::)

He's acting like he's one of the strongest men on the planet, I remember him claiming that he was the strongest guy in Golds Venice @ 17 yrs old lol

Fair enough I suppose - to me that is spectacular strength within the multiple sets he delivers, but clearly not for you & others.  Which begs the question from me then - what would you deem as "something to write home about"..?  Seriously no troll, what numbers really would impress you?

Cheers
Taf
T

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2015, 01:51:45 PM »
There are many videos of him deadlifting and squatting a shit ton of weight.  No denying that he is freakishly strong.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tZjkwTb5fDc

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2015, 01:58:38 PM »
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rr_iiSgMvtg

Squatting 6 plates with ease.

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2015, 02:22:12 PM »
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rr_iiSgMvtg

Squatting 6 plates with ease.

half reps wide stance with hands helping him yes...tired of all bullshit!

Ass to grass weightliftingsquats are the only thing who counts for me from now on. EVen powerlifter dosent do it for me anymore, just bullshit form...

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2015, 03:41:57 PM »

Bro a 405 incline is equivalent to a high 400's- 500 lb flat bench in my book.  I benched 420 when my incline was 350 or so.
l

affeman

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2015, 04:17:39 PM »
Bro a 405 incline is equivalent to a high 400's- 500 lb flat bench in my book.  I benched 420 when my incline was 350 or so.

U can't make a general statment on that, some people are stronger on the incline than on the flat bench, depends on how strong your delts are I guess. Markus Ruhl even went heavier on the smith machine shoulder press then on the incline or flat bench.

I guess the incline bench is Mikes "signature lift", as he pulls off his usual 4 plates on video over and over again. And like I said, 405 is def a decent amount of weight on the incline bench, but nothing to go crazy about in times where the raw bench press records are 700+.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2015, 05:34:10 PM »
I wish my lower abs were that slow coming in
w

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2015, 05:40:27 PM »

Dude... hes a bodybuilder, a pretty boy model, not a redface fatass powerlifter, yet hes strong as fųckin hell. Gotta pay respect to where its due and this dude is elite level, nothing less, plenty of vids of various heavy lifts he does. If youd take an overall strength on various exercises in a strict form Mike doesnt have much competition.

P.s._good schlong ( no homo)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2015, 05:42:18 PM »
He's mentally ill. Clearly.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2015, 05:42:47 PM »
U can't make a general statment on that, some people are stronger on the incline than on the flat bench, depends on how strong your delts are I guess. Markus Ruhl even went heavier on the smith machine shoulder press then on the incline or flat bench.

I guess the incline bench is Mikes "signature lift", as he pulls off his usual 4 plates on video over and over again. And like I said, 405 is def a decent amount of weight on the incline bench, but nothing to go crazy about in times where the raw bench press records are 700+.

I got a a few reps with 450 on incline when I was competition benching over 500 (505 to be exact). Even now on a hammer I can usually pop off ten with four and have done eight with ten. I stopped flat benching when I separated my right shoulder in a mountain bike crash. I competed in 198's.

I admit I am not a fan of O'lier.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2015, 05:43:45 PM »
He's mentally ill. Clearly.

Lol..whos talking. A tinfoil hat negro.

Jayel

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2015, 05:44:56 PM »
The guy is an out and out fag. Nearing 50 and still taking selfies like he's a 21 year old and putting them all over his social media accounts.. Get a grip!

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2015, 05:46:23 PM »
The guy is an out and out fag. Nearing 50 and still taking selfies like he's a 21 year old and putting them all over his social media accounts.. Get a grip!

Who cares about his age. As long as that body keeps earning good money hed be stupid not to.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2015, 06:03:55 PM »
Pretty baggy in the crotch region. Better toss a tube sock in there. Levrone style!

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2015, 06:31:52 PM »
Gay thread reported...
What is wrong with o Hearn posing like that  :-X

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 25, 2015, 07:22:20 PM »
Ultra, super gay pic, but LOL@ you fuckin' morons who are so deeply jealous of him.

Deal with it.
?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #23 on: December 25, 2015, 07:51:37 PM »
Ultra, super gay pic, but LOL@ you fuckin' morons who are so deeply jealous of him.

Deal with it.

I am neither a "fuckin' moron" nor "jealous" of him.  I just think his life is as artificially enhanced as his physique and at the very least he lies about the latter of those two.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #24 on: December 25, 2015, 07:58:17 PM »