Author Topic: FACT!  (Read 18334 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: FACT!
« Reply #100 on: December 27, 2015, 07:07:43 PM »
I love how Wiggs has this fucked up idea that blacks are going to take over America or whatever he spouts according to his logic of them, being the lost tribe of I dont give a fuck.

Here is the reality....the blacks take over, start offing the whites who thought the blacks were their friends for defending them via white liberal guilt...then about 10 minutes in 1 black dude holding a looted tv sees another black dude holding a nicer looted tv, wants it and so on, the blacks start killing each other over looted nonsense because despite what they think they hate about whitey, they hate each other even more and cannot stand any black person having anything better than them despite not having the work ethic to earn it.

Look at Zimbabwe, Haiti, Congo, Somalia, S. Africa, Angola and any inner ghetto in the world for proof of that

Notify

You're a moron.  We're not taking over shit. Do we have money or a military to do that?  WOW!  Don't put words in my mouth because you look pretty stupid right now even saying that and there's nowhere you can show I said that.  You're making giant assumptions.  

Taking over America...LOLOLOLOLOLOL. ..Right. ::)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #101 on: December 27, 2015, 07:17:59 PM »
You're a moron.  We're not taking over shit. Do we have money or a military to do that?  WOW!  Don't put words in my mouth because you look pretty stupid right now even saying that and there's nowhere you can show I said that.  You're making giant assumptions.  

I don't find Nelson to be a moron, but you?  Pot, kettle...hebro.  You are making an ever bigger ass of yourself with each and every cut and past or video link to the wacky world of Wiggs.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #102 on: December 27, 2015, 07:41:35 PM »

you are Mr Assumption

Here are FACTS.

1- Nobody has excuses to be a victim over shit that happened decades to 100's of years ago, Nobody! FACT!

2- Immigrants have been coming here the last 150 years after slavery, with nothing escaping war, starvation etc and building lives, successful, something extremely wealthy lives from scratch, and nobody helped them...FACT!

3- most of #2 were people of scotch, irish, scandinavians, italians, greeks, Russians many did not like any of them, they made no excuses...succeeded..FAC T!

4- most have also been so called non whites like Chinese, Korean, Japenese, Filipino, Indian(India), pakis, Vietnamese, Lebanese, Jews Post WW2 Concentration Camps, Various Eastern Europeans, Iranians etc etc etc, many did not like them, they made no excuses...succeeded..FAC T!

5- I know many Blacks who are hard working and don't act like fucking victims despite the fact that there are always going to be people who don't like them...they succeeded...FACT!

6- Then there are people like you, and the rest of the baggy pants hanging around their ass, overweight big mouth big black ass females who whine and bitch and moan and complain about the white man and act like victims, yet never do goddam thing to improve their own lot in life or invest in their children cry racism yet are the racist and homphobic people out there..all a bunch useless Dindu Nuffins...FACT!

You make fun of Goodrum's sexuality at some point yet I would rather have a convo with him any day as at least he moves forward and doesn't act like a bitch despite being a so called fairy the guy has more masculinity than any of you whiny like a girl hebrews

"

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #103 on: December 27, 2015, 08:31:09 PM »
Do you understand why we wanted to be integrated?  It wasn't because we wanted to hang out with white people.  We wanted to be seen as equal. We wanted to have to same rights and opportunities as those who we dwell with.  Martin Luther King fucked us.   We should have stayed separated and did our own thing.  We would have been much better off in our own communities and no race mixing. I think I should be clear, you can be segregated and not hate each other. There's nothing wrong with being segregated.  People have their own lands, nations and laws for good reason. Your government doesn't want to give us up because we are still slaves and being used to make money for this country. This is why they're not shipping us off on boats back to Africa. 

You are such a pathetic loser. You have nothing going for you in your life and it shows with every post you make.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #104 on: December 27, 2015, 08:35:57 PM »
you are Mr Assumption

Here are FACTS.

1- Nobody has excuses to be a victim over shit that happened decades to 100's of years ago, Nobody! FACT!

2- Immigrants have been coming here the last 150 years after slavery, with nothing escaping war, starvation etc and building lives, successful, something extremely wealthy lives from scratch, and nobody helped them...FACT!

3- most of #2 were people of scotch, irish, scandinavians, italians, greeks, Russians many did not like any of them, they made no excuses...succeeded..FAC T!

4- most have also been so called non whites like Chinese, Korean, Japenese, Filipino, Indian(India), pakis, Vietnamese, Lebanese, Jews Post WW2 Concentration Camps, Various Eastern Europeans, Iranians etc etc etc, many did not like them, they made no excuses...succeeded..FAC T!

5- I know many Blacks who are hard working and don't act like fucking victims despite the fact that there are always going to be people who don't like them...they succeeded...FACT!

6- Then there are people like you, and the rest of the baggy pants hanging around their ass, overweight big mouth big black ass females who whine and bitch and moan and complain about the white man and act like victims, yet never do goddam thing to improve their own lot in life or invest in their children cry racism yet are the racist and homphobic people out there..all a bunch useless Dindu Nuffins...FACT!

You make fun of Goodrum's sexuality at some point yet I would rather have a convo with him any day as at least he moves forward and doesn't act like a bitch despite being a so called fairy the guy has more masculinity than any of you whiny like a girl hebrews

Ouch ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #105 on: December 27, 2015, 08:49:14 PM »
you are Mr Assumption

Here are FACTS.

Brutal truth!

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: December 28, 2015, 08:34:20 AM »
It must hurt to be this stupid.  How do you hold it inside when you're at work?  Does your mind begin to rumble like your  bowels after eating a few hardboiled egg and peanut butter sammiches?  Do you just sit there hoping you somehow can hold back that huge  mind fart you're just aching to let loose on your co-workers about Nibiru, Comets of Color, Black Jeebus and who knows what else.

Maybe your god is black because after his son was born he disappeared. 

John thought you would amount to something but I don't think a rambling buffoon was quite what he hoped for.

It doesn't and he can't. You see, most of the mentally ill people doesn't know that they are raving loonies, so they behave as they do and think it is normal. This guy is a handbook example about this matter because only mentally ill people can believe that kind of utterly bullshit, which this guy think to be reality. I bet he has a job just because they hire mentally handicapped for shitty jobs and for those morons they can pay lowest possible wage. If you think about it, you have seen this kind of guys here and there, like in the shops there is always some overweight neegul filling the shelves or dragging trash cans out whining this and that. Maybe you have seen Wiggs in his previous sheltered work..

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #107 on: December 28, 2015, 09:26:27 AM »
You don't have to worry about that because you're not chosen. Your reaction is a totally normal heathen reaction.  Denial. 

If being chosen means smoking weed and doing drugs all day long, vaccilating between new age nonsense about the Mayan calendar, delusions of an invisible planet that'll collide with the earth any minute now and the "black Jews" nonsense, I'll pass on being chosen.

You're a loser Wiggs. You're one bong hit away from sucking cock on a street corner while holding up a sign that says "GOD IS A SOCK AND PUNISHMENT IS COMING."

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #108 on: December 28, 2015, 01:07:04 PM »
Its interesting watching how certain posters like Wiggs have spiraled deeper and deeper into their mental illness over the years.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #109 on: December 28, 2015, 01:08:21 PM »
Its interesting watching how certain posters like Wiggs have spiraled deeper and deeper into their mental illness over the years.

At least Marty Champions became wiser and more enlightened over the years.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #110 on: December 28, 2015, 01:08:51 PM »
Wiggs, when I die, I plan to be born on planet Nibiru in my next life. I will find you, and we will read Flex Magazine together and eat Quest bars.

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #111 on: January 01, 2016, 08:11:37 PM »

Chidoman

• Getbig IV
  • Me Like'em All!! #Team Kwon All The Way!!
« Reply #112 on: January 01, 2016, 08:16:59 PM »
Planet Niburu in My Era...When Nobody cared whether a Hebrew sang It!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #113 on: January 01, 2016, 08:36:16 PM »

I doubt he is mentally ill. Somehow he never recovered from an ex he had. He stated that from that

moment he would date only black sheilas.  It takes years to get over being rejected by a woman. Goodness knows

how long it will be if he feels his race wasn't good enough! Our Wiggs is a very sad and angry man.

In the meantime, hapless Wiggs has looked elsewhere for fulfillment and found it in the Bible. Wait, there is more!

He also has become a Truther and they have peculiar beliefs about the world and conspiracies. Our fallen hero rises up

to warn others of pending disasters! The end is nigh. Alas, the end was simply any happiness and future for poor Wiggs.

Of course, he should make a full recovery but prefers to watch crap on YouTube instead of using his own brain to make

sense of the world.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #114 on: January 01, 2016, 08:43:48 PM »
I doubt he is mentally ill. Somehow he never recovered from an ex he had. He stated that from that

moment he would date only black sheilas.  It takes years to get over being rejected by a woman. Goodness knows

how long it will be if he feels his race wasn't good enough! Our Wiggs is a very sad and angry man.

In the meantime, hapless Wiggs has looked elsewhere for fulfillment and found it in the Bible. Wait, there is more!

He also has become a Truther and they have peculiar beliefs about the world and conspiracies. Our fallen hero rises up

to warn others of pending disasters! The end is nigh. Alas, the end was simply any happiness and future for poor Wiggs.

Of course, he should make a full recovery but prefers to watch crap on YouTube instead of using his own brain to make

sense of the world.

Vince, how does anyone make sense of these massive guns??!?!?!?!

X

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #115 on: January 01, 2016, 08:45:31 PM »

Nice reminder. I have to train my arms today and keep the hypertrophy hormones circulating in my body. This is called fountain of youth training.

What is going on here with the post count? I posted several times today but the count remains at 9997. I should be on 10,000 now and awarded Blue Stars for longevity.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #116 on: January 01, 2016, 09:41:41 PM »
Nice reminder. I have to train my arms today and keep the hypertrophy hormones circulating in my body. This is called fountain of youth training.

What is going on here with the post count? I posted several times today but the count remains at 9997. I should be on 10,000 now and awarded Blue Stars for longevity.

I joke around and all but congrats on almost 10,000 posts. You do contribute around here and are def one of the GetBig family with or without the blue stars
"

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: January 02, 2016, 01:50:07 AM »
vince trying to be subtly racist in this thread
T

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: January 02, 2016, 03:03:58 AM »

Wow, a powerful, inspirational seldom seen bicep shot of vince.
Wish he would share his hypertrophy theory with the rest of us lowlifes

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: January 02, 2016, 06:07:13 AM »

sense of the world.

Let put it this way: If you look at the people who you know personally, have you ever met that kind of stupidity in anyone, who doesn't have a serious mental handicap? I bet no one has, so could it be possible? I can't say it is impossible, but it has to be quite rare  ;D

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: January 02, 2016, 06:09:33 AM »
At least Marty Champions became wiser and more enlightened over the years.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #121 on: January 02, 2016, 10:34:03 AM »
Somewheres in the BLACKNESS  of space, it's raining tears on Nibiru. 

'n' sheeeit.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #122 on: January 02, 2016, 10:36:13 AM »
Wow, a powerful, inspirational seldom seen bicep shot of vince.
Wish he would share his hypertrophy theory with the rest of us lowlifes

Basile has a great understanding of hypertrophy. Basile put on 3 inches of arm size in 6 months!!
X