Author Topic: Found a girl on tinder...  (Read 6379 times)

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
Found a girl on tinder...
« on: May 20, 2016, 04:20:58 PM »
She workout. She lift. She is blond. She is short. She have been competing in fitness. She love doing squats. Squats is her favourite excersise. She is the strongest in the gym. Ass to grass deep squats. She do deadlift. Stiffed deadlift. I meet her....

Holy lord. Why o why does she have the flattest ass I ever seen...how can I go on? Tights are like balloons but ass flat like a pancake. Lord in heaven is not nice to me :(....

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
Re: Found a girl on tinder...
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2016, 04:23:25 PM »
Bang her asshole, grab some happy snaps of her gaping asshole for getbig, move on with your life....

Profit  ???

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2016, 04:24:21 PM »
She workout. She lift. She is blond. She is short. She have been competing in fitness. She love doing squats. Squats is her favourite excersise. She is the strongest in the gym. Ass to grass deep squats. She do deadlift. Stiffed deadlift. I meet her....

Holy lord. Why o why does she have the flattest ass I ever seen...how can I go on? Tights are like balloons but ass flat like a pancake. Lord in heaven is not nice to me :(....

You mean thighs, not tights Julius.
Q

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2016, 04:24:58 PM »
Common issue for transexuals.  You're dating a dude.

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2016, 04:26:31 PM »
She is nice and very friendly. But a girl with small tits and flat ass...how can I go on with something like that? Suddenly understand why she like me so much. I'm the fitness dude she dream of but no one else in the gym want a flat ass girl...

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2016, 04:27:33 PM »
You mean thighs, not tights Julius.

Haha yes

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2016, 04:43:11 PM »
Well that would ruin my day for sure, that's a serious letdown. Pretty much a solid proof there's no god.

Chidoman

• Getbig IV
  • Me Like'em All!! #Team Kwon All The Way!!
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2016, 06:14:01 PM »

Marriage Material Bud!!... ;D

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2016, 06:35:16 PM »
You don't go on. You move on. 

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2016, 07:34:31 PM »
She is nice and very friendly. But a girl with small tits and flat ass...how can I go on with something like that? Suddenly understand why she like me so much. I'm the fitness dude she dream of but no one else in the gym want a flat ass girl...

What if she were loaded with money? I bet you wouldn't be having such a dilemma.

You hit. You run. What makes YOU think she wants more of you than the fantasy-filled one-nighter?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2016, 07:36:05 PM »
Post pics of this ass-less wonder.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2016, 07:36:14 PM »

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2016, 07:39:05 PM »

I give it a six rolls of toilet paper.

By the time she turns 50 you'll be wiping her ass because her arms are not going to reach the Mason-Dixon line.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2016, 08:28:56 PM »

Ken Fresno

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2016, 10:24:42 PM »

I saw some chick on tinder that stated you must squat and deadlift at least 70kgs to swipe right on her.

"How about you get back to the cardio section and shut the fuck up eh, love."

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2016, 01:10:59 AM »
No ass. No glory.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2016, 03:45:39 AM »

when you go on a date with her, tell her how wonderful it was when you got a blowjob from a tranny.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2016, 04:07:25 AM »
Even just a Getbigger "finding a girl" is an amazing and very rare feat.

Hit it and quit it...  :o

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2016, 04:51:26 AM »

I had a chick hit on me in the gym who had no ass or tits and abs sticking out. It just wasn't attractive.

When I did nothing she got a massive pair of bolt ons put in and started training the same bodyparts and same time I did. Still not attractive and now a stalker  ::)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2016, 05:42:13 AM »
I saw some chick on tinder that stated you must squat and deadlift at least 70kgs to swipe right on her.

"How about you get back to the cardio section and shut the fuck up eh, love."

She must be a Getbigger. She has standards.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2016, 09:18:05 AM »
I had a chick hit on me in the gym who had no ass or tits and abs sticking out. It just wasn't attractive.

When I did nothing she got a massive pair of bolt ons put in and started training the same bodyparts and same time I did. Still not attractive and now a stalker  ::)

Happens the best of us

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2016, 12:19:43 PM »

maybe she is "ingured"  :D
A

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2016, 12:20:29 PM »
maybe she is "ingured"  :D

:D ha ha

falco

• Getbig V