Author Topic: Open thread for everyday life stories.  (Read 4561 times)

Dave D

• Getbig V
Open thread for everyday life stories.
« on: June 17, 2017, 10:32:55 AM »
Please post your normal everyday life experience that anyone else would consider exceptional in honor of one of the greatest poster in Getbig history.

I'll start the topic and you finish it with your experience with said topic.

Lets start with The Rock Dwayne Johnson:

I've dated three members of the original cast of Baywatch and have remained good friends with them, they were all older when I met them at sushi spot when I bumped into Tommie Lee when he and Pam were still married, she was nice but not as hot as JLow when i made out with her at Affleck's cottage in the mountains. So when filming started for the new movie of course they contacted me to get them into shape for guest spots when Efron asked me how to get shredded like Ben Stilled in Trolic Thunder. I laughed and said Ben Stiller was never cut and told him I'd get him in shape however he wanted. He kept insisting I get him to look like Stiller shoving photos from his phone in my face and I said I'd help him but to keep his phone outta my face because it was annoying and I warned him more than once but he shoved another picture in my face hitting my nose when I pushed him away and he fell into the Rocks cabana table spilling chicken tortellini, that Wolfgang puck made, all over his movie set clothes and the rock got in my face and I told him he doesn't want these problems so he backed off and ordered us drinks.

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
Re: Open thread for everyday life stories.
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2017, 10:49:25 AM »
Whom?

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2017, 11:05:49 AM »
The rock is a fucking piece of shit and should burn in hell
w

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2017, 11:11:45 AM »
You can't bad mouth Zack effron on this board

Hordes of fanboys  :P

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2017, 11:17:41 AM »

Can you share a little more?

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2017, 11:24:24 AM »
Can you share a little more?
hes a horrible actor yet is paid millions
Hawaiians are arrogant and offer nothing
Everyone is sick of his supposed hardcore mind blowing diets
No one cares he can eat 500 pancakes
All his movies are bullshit
He seriously is one of the biggest assholes in the world
w

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2017, 11:42:30 AM »
I use Instagram live and Instagram stories daily. You can find mine there.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2017, 03:57:09 PM »
I use Instagram live and Instagram stories daily. You can find mine there.

Not sure if you understand the concept of life (not 'live') stories..

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2017, 04:48:42 PM »
I'm torn on whether or not to sell my Dodge Viper, I got a really good offer, but the car is discounted now and it's considered the Americunt dream... Prices are going up for this 640HP beast and I'm not sure how Dodge will play this, if they surprise us with a new version, the car will get a huge drop in prices.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2017, 05:20:21 PM »
I'm torn on whether or not to sell my Dodge Viper, I got a really good offer, but the car is discounted now and it's considered the Americunt dream... Prices are going up for this 640HP beast and I'm not sure how Dodge will play this, if they surprise us with a new version, the car will get a huge drop in prices.

I sold my 1,600 HP Viper to Mike Tyson. I was coming off fighting in the Gold Gloves and he enlisted me to train him for his fight with Xavier Holyfield. At the time I had Carmen Electra as a client and was burning the candle at both ends dating her and the Las Vegas Thunder From Down Under troupe. Tyson had heard that I taught Bruce Lee a bit about footwork and hand speed while training in Japan for the World Under-10 Kumite. Bruce was a decent student and not nearly as clumsy as when I taught JCVD and took Gladys for pancakes at the Denny's in Burbank off Victory Blvd. I was cruising on 6 grams of equipoise a week and fighting Tough Man contests down in Tijuana under the Nacho Libre pseudonym. I taught Tyson to refine his uppercut, but had to stop the lessons when Dennis Rodman found out I was fucking Carmen on the side. He challenged me to a game of one-on-one and I beat the '96 Bulls 21-0. I couldn't shake Gladys and honestly she never looked Portuguese to me anyway. Plus I had a half dozen Philipino hotties who were only with me for the awesome sex and to complete their hormone treatment. So when Ali stopped by my gym one day and proclaimed me the fastest hands on the planet I didn't feel the need to move on. So I swung by Barnes & Noble in Rancho Cucamongo and picked up a few of Stephen Hawkins textbooks. On the ride home in my Maybach I corrected Steve's theories and then emailed him my proofs. He was a decent guy and said I could fuck his wife if I ever came to London. That night when I got home I called Bradley Cooper and told him Iron Mike was shot as a fighter and maybe BC could include him in the new Hangover movie I was bankrolling with my leftover day trading funds. Then I laid pipe to Famke Janssen for a few hours, put on my King Shizzo cape and pajamas, took 20 Xanax, and went to sleep.....Tuesdays can be so boring.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2017, 06:05:29 PM »
Not sure if you understand the concept of life (not 'live') stories..

That's the concept of those platforms.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2017, 06:36:49 PM »
I sold my 1,600 HP Viper to Mike Tyson. I was coming off fighting in the Gold Gloves and he enlisted me to train him for his fight with Xavier Holyfield. At the time I had Carmen Electra as a client and was burning the candle at both ends dating her and the Las Vegas Thunder From Down Under troupe. Tyson had heard that I taught Bruce Lee a bit about footwork and hand speed while training in Japan for the World Under-10 Kumite. Bruce was a decent student and not nearly as clumsy as when I taught JCVD and took Gladys for pancakes at the Denny's in Burbank off Victory Blvd. I was cruising on 6 grams of equipoise a week and fighting Tough Man contests down in Tijuana under the Nacho Libre pseudonym. I taught Tyson to refine his uppercut, but had to stop the lessons when Dennis Rodman found out I was fucking Carmen on the side. He challenged me to a game of one-on-one and I beat the '96 Bulls 21-0. I couldn't shake Gladys and honestly she never looked Portuguese to me anyway. Plus I had a half dozen Philipino hotties who were only with me for the awesome sex and to complete their hormone treatment. So when Ali stopped by my gym one day and proclaimed me the fastest hands on the planet I didn't feel the need to move on. So I swung by Barnes & Noble in Rancho Cucamongo and picked up a few of Stephen Hawkins textbooks. On the ride home in my Maybach I corrected Steve's theories and then emailed him my proofs. He was a decent guy and said I could fuck his wife if I ever came to London. That night when I got home I called Bradley Cooper and told him Iron Mike was shot as a fighter and maybe BC could include him in the new Hangover movie I was bankrolling with my leftover day trading funds. Then I laid pipe to Famke Janssen for a few hours, put on my King Shizzo cape and pajamas, took 20 Xanax, and went to sleep.....Tuesdays can be so boring.
Quality stuff!  LOL  :D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2017, 06:45:20 PM »
ESFitness, is that you? :D

Q

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2017, 06:45:58 PM »

Wow.... you sound like the kind of fella that doesn't take kindly to disrespect....  8)

T

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2017, 07:04:07 PM »
I couldn't shake Gladys and honestly she never looked Portuguese to me anyway.

Idk why but this is where I lost it.  ;D

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2017, 08:53:48 PM »
Never met the rock, but I have hung out with some athletes, actors and musicians because of my brother.
On average, I would stay actors are the most fake and douchey. Most musicians and athletes were chill as fuck to hang out with and seem very down to earth. Yes there are some divas. But most were cool.
A

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2017, 09:03:04 PM »

Calling bullshit on the 6 Phiipino hotties.  5 max  ::) ::)
Y

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2017, 09:38:26 PM »

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2017, 11:14:24 PM »

Was in rehab with one of his cousins in november. Said he was an arrogant dick and a bully to everybody, family included.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2017, 11:16:36 PM »
Dwayne Johnson is the most self-absorbed celebrity in Hollywood.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2017, 12:33:04 AM »
That's the concept of those platforms.

You're helpless... At least you understand how to lift

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2017, 03:45:25 AM »
Q

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2017, 03:57:38 AM »

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2017, 08:26:57 AM »
I'm surprised to hear these adverse comments about The Rock,
but 'hell' .... I haven't seen him since he was four years old.

And I'm not a wrestling fan so I've never seen that part of him and have only seen his movie in which the earthquake occurred.

But I believe that he is now one of the highest paid actors in Hollywood, and has many fans ..... so he must be doing something right.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
"