Author Topic: Vince, why don’t you have discussion forums on you board anymore?  (Read 1884 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
??? Went yesterday and there was nothing.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Vince, why don’t you have discussion forums on you board anymore?
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2020, 07:00:47 AM »
??? Went yesterday and there was nothing.

It's hard to maintain a forum when you have over 200 successful online businesses.
X

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2020, 10:06:22 AM »
It's hard to maintain a forum when you have over 200 successful online businesses.

It's no longer an online business.  I now have an office in Greenville, SC.  I handle commodities exchanges nowadays along with trade.  The other businesses run but it's mainly for additional capital
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2020, 10:09:13 AM »

It's no longer an online business.  I now have an office in Greenville, SC.  I handle commodities exchanges nowadays along with trade.  The other businesses run but it's mainly for additional capital

So, you're no longer focusing on the fitness industry?  ??? ???
X

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2020, 10:13:26 AM »

Vince, what commodities do you dabble in? 

Also, what are thoughts on Kia of Greer?  I've seen their commercials, and feel that they offer a real bargain.  How would you compare them to your purchases from Whitey's?   ???

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2020, 10:30:56 AM »

Vince trading commodities :o?

Perhaps it's time for SF and Goodrum to star in a Getbig style remake of "Trading Places" -

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2020, 10:35:59 AM »

::)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2020, 10:47:31 AM »
Vince looking more handsome every day.
X

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2020, 12:44:05 PM »
So, you're no longer focusing on the fitness industry?  ??? ???

I'll always sell fitness gear but the industry has dried up. It's only boomed temp because of the pandemic.  Better to do other things
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2020, 12:45:33 PM »

Perhaps it's time for SF and Goodrum to star in a Getbig style remake of "Trading Places" -

This would be a dream come true!!
X

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2020, 05:08:55 PM »

Gold & Cypto mainly along with my other business of raw materials for vitamins from China.   It was getting to the point in which having a UPS box was not good enough.   A lot of clients want an actual physical address and an actual office to which they can walk into if needed.   With the pandemic, it allowed me to secure an office downtown with Regus.   Its not a large space....just 100 sq ft but it has a number of amenities available.   Best of all, I can set from the private lounge with a cup of coffee and overlook the city
A

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2020, 05:36:01 PM »

Gold & Cypto mainly along with my other business of raw materials for vitamins from China.   It was getting to the point in which having a UPS box was not good enough.   A lot of clients want an actual physical address and an actual office to which they can walk into if needed.   With the pandemic, it allowed me to secure an office downtown with Regus.   Its not a large space....just 100 sq ft but it has a number of amenities available.   Best of all, I can set from the private lounge with a cup of coffee and overlook the city

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2020, 08:06:23 PM »

What crypto do you recommend these days?