Author Topic: Possibly Going Back To Africa ( Nairobi, Kenya)  (Read 32761 times)

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Re: Possibly Going Back To Africa (Naurobi, Kenya)
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2021, 08:31:03 PM »
Dumbo , it's NAIROBI not Naurobi !.

100's of British educated locals & they would give a job to American jumbo , yeah right !.

Didn't you ;D plan to live in Rwanda in 2020  too.

gib, yours geography knowledge SUCKS ................ ::)

First you need to prove a Kenyan can’t do the work that you do.

With the obligatory bribes it is about $20K for the Work Permit, $30K for the Resident Permit, and you have to train a Kenyan how to do your job, so they can take over from you as soon as possible.

There is ZERO CHANCE that Melvin Goodrum ever boards a flight to Natchez, Mississippi let alone Nairobi Kenya.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2021, 08:53:10 PM »
In the old days Vince G threads always ended up the same....everyone laughing their asses off. Good to see we still appreciate the resident buffoon and legend.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2021, 09:07:03 PM »
Only way Vince is getting paid in Kenya is if they have welfare.  ;D

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2021, 09:26:26 PM »
Yeah, having a black American hillbilly homosexual do 14 years in a Kenyan prison shouldn’t be a problem.

Holy fuck this guy is full of shit.

AKA the hat trick.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2021, 09:43:28 PM »
I sense in the future...Vissy fuming over social media pictures of a happy VVV in a Dashiki.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2021, 11:49:20 PM »
If this offer is indeed real I’d still not go, you carved out a half decent life for yourself and come along way from welfare and getting buttfucked by a bong eyed twink in a witch outfit so you can live in his caravan having now got your own caravan and are in  gainfull employment fuck giving it up to chase a fairy tale in aids and Ebola infested African shithole   

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2021, 11:54:01 PM »
Marcus Gravy.

Don't feel bad. I didn't get any love when I called Wiggs this either. Pearls before swine.

Melvin, you have as much in common with someone from Nairobi as I have with a Berliner. Nothing at all. You and I have far more in common.

And honestly, living overseas is hard, nevermind trying to do it in the third world. Even if by some miracle, at your age, you got over all the hurdles that come with being foreign, being a foreigner every fucking day of your life just gets exhausting after awhile. Do not leave your country. Do not wander the earth like Cain in Kung Fu. The grass is plenty green right where you are, my fat comfortable American friend.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2021, 12:13:20 AM »
Can't Melvin get a "get out of free card" for homosexuality in Kenya, since he is an internet celebrity?

ziballz

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2021, 01:30:35 AM »
Lol @ anyone moving from the US to some African shithole for "job opportunities"

BTW most native Africans hate Afro-Americans. I've heard stories and seen first hand where they stare at them and look down upon them, it's quite sad really.

Black Americans unfortunately carry a lot of negative stereotypes around that African people really do not want to be associated with - Loud, impolite, aggressive, violent, oversexualized, criminal, uneducated, dysfunctional/broken families, welfare queens... a lot of these stereotypes are obviously rooted in racism and poverty but they still persist.

So if you're a black person who thinks he/she is going to be treated like royalty In Africa.... think again lmao. Even if you speak their native language they can tell that you’re not from there even if you’re black.

Africans in general think they’re better than Afro-Americans. They don’t even see themselves as being the same people. It's the truth that most black people will never realize until they go to the continent and experience it themselves.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2021, 01:37:24 AM »
Vince's first day in Africa :) -

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2021, 01:43:26 AM »

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2021, 01:56:03 AM »
Is this on an ancestral visa scheme?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #37 on: February 26, 2021, 01:59:58 AM »
If this offer is indeed real I’d still not go, you carved out a half decent life for yourself and come along way from welfare and getting buttfucked by a bong eyed twink in a witch outfit so you can live in his caravan having now got your own caravan and are in  gainfull employment fuck giving it up to chase a fairy tale in aids and Ebola infested African shithole

I am pretty sure Goodrum will try to get away from "gainful employment" any way he can!  :D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #38 on: February 26, 2021, 02:02:40 AM »
Why go to Naurobu when you can go

Here?
Q

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 26, 2021, 02:20:38 AM »
Remember to take your PAWG vissy with you

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 26, 2021, 03:17:30 AM »
No way in Hell is Vince going to any foreign country to live, especially any African country.  He wouldn't even be able to afford the flight there.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #41 on: February 26, 2021, 03:24:29 AM »
Out of the frying pan and into the fire.

They won’t accept you. You’ll be killed and maybe it’s a good thing to end your sufferings

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #42 on: February 26, 2021, 03:27:50 AM »
New Robee

Q

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #43 on: February 26, 2021, 03:31:54 AM »
Don't feel bad. I didn't get any love when I called Wiggs this either. Pearls before swine.

Melvin, you have as much in common with someone from Nairobi as I have with a Berliner. Nothing at all. You and I have far more in common.

And honestly, living overseas is hard, nevermind trying to do it in the third world. Even if by some miracle, at your age, you got over all the hurdles that come with being foreign, being a foreigner every fucking day of your life just gets exhausting after awhile. Do not leave your country. Do not wander the earth like Cain in Kung Fu. The grass is plenty green right where you are, my fat comfortable American friend.

There's no pleasing some people. That's what Jesus said.

I've worked in Kenya before, mainly Mombasa. Goodrum will last all of five minutes. As soon as he's squeezed his child-bearing hips into a dashiki and done his best King Jaffe Joffer impression for YouTube, he'll be back.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #44 on: February 26, 2021, 04:02:32 AM »

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #45 on: February 26, 2021, 04:09:47 AM »
Going "back" to Africa?  You are from Africa?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #46 on: February 26, 2021, 04:18:22 AM »
Was going to wait but I figured you guys should know that 2 weeks ago, I was offered a job basically doing the same thing i currently do in customer relations.  The pay is quite well but I would also be able to  handle my other holdings such as M-Kopa.  The biggest driving factor is that I can live like a king.  Giant house, maids to clean my house , personal chef, driver, etc.

I haven't made the decision but I have another month to decide.  I am shopping for homes in the 100 Million KES range but I've been pretty stoked lately...we will see

Africans also get better lady men than that cock-eyed monstrosity you use to show off on getbig.  You should have kept that hidden. Seriously, you only live once, so good luck.  I know I hate on you but it's all in getbig fun. 

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #47 on: February 26, 2021, 04:24:40 AM »

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #48 on: February 26, 2021, 04:39:16 AM »
Out of the frying pan and into the fire.

They won’t accept you. You’ll be killed and maybe it’s a good thing to end your sufferings

I'm sorry - but that made me legit LOL!  I love GetBig humour  ;D
T

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #49 on: February 26, 2021, 05:00:10 AM »
It would be awesome if Goodrum becomes the scam e-mail king of Nairobi.

"Hello beloved friend,

I am Prince Vincent M Goodrum CSN, MFT, HPP, CEO of Nairobi, Kenya. In the 4 months since I have been in Nairobi, I have accumulated bee pollen holdings amounting to almost $ 15,000,000 American Dollars at sale...."