Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1496353 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #25550 on: February 02, 2023, 07:12:00 AM »
No, its not the point (for everyone).
Some people like to squat, deadlift and bench heavy, and dont really train biceps... different goals, remember?
Like our 120 lb. gal that reps out with 405 in the squat and DL (in raw meets) who is stronger than you.
She doesn't care about biceps.
Different goals. Yet you shit on everyone else's. So you get it back. You get what you give...

Your pullup pic, you have zero back. (Lats like a 12 year old).
Your smooth ass-cheek pic, you have zero legs. Bottom  half of your legs look like a smooth girls.
King of the mirror muscles. (Baldie).  LOL   :D

OH ya, you a have no hair...

You think I don’t like to Bench heavy again you have seen me press 350lbs for 2 reps at a bodyweight of about 205lbs. I have had injuries since then Damn near tearing my pec in half and I am working my way back. I literally had striations in the sides of my glutes. My ass is a rock. My calves actually look pretty good when dried  out. And you guys are just wrong I have a back I simply don’t flare my lats when throwing up a front double I flex my abs instead you can’t really do both. From behind my back is  decent wider than Jeff who you all say is good. Everyone wants bigger arms stop the nonsense

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25551 on: February 02, 2023, 07:12:38 AM »
You have the george costanza aka bald. Yes you have hair on the sides and a sliver you comber over to make yourself think you are not bald.

No different then the below.

Not even close but again who the fuck cares about another man’s hair???

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #25552 on: February 02, 2023, 07:19:19 AM »
You think I don’t like to Bench heavy again you have seen me press 350lbs for 2 reps at a bodyweight of about 205lbs. I have had injuries since then Damn near tearing my pec in half and I am working my way back. I literally had striations in the sides of my glutes. My ass is a rock. My calves actually look pretty good when dried  out. And you guys are just wrong I have a back I simply don’t flare my lats when throwing up a front double I flex my abs instead you can’t really do both. From behind my back is  decent wider than Jeff who you all say is good. Everyone wants bigger arms stop the nonsense
BUT this is a pose to show arms and lat/waist ratio required..I have a back I simply don’t flare my lats when throwing up a front double I flex my abs instead you can’t really do both,,,you have to do 'both'to get the look in that pose .

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #25553 on: February 02, 2023, 07:20:33 AM »

I guess pro bodybuilders have been doing their front DB wrong all these years. You have zero back and zero lats is the reason why youe back seems like a post it note.

LOL now i know you are trolling.

Brian, you have more cellulite on your ass than a white women living in the projects.

We all have seen the pic of you by pool. Its like you pulled an image from google of cottage cheese.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #25554 on: February 02, 2023, 07:22:55 AM »

Bro - no need to explain.   You are an animal and got all the credo.   Hanky Panky is just riding this curlbro stupidity for all its worth until that flames out and then it’s the next thing.

Should Getbig have a poll as to what the next thing is?

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #25555 on: February 02, 2023, 07:28:42 AM »
If the locker room is empty how do you know what they do?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #25556 on: February 02, 2023, 07:29:34 AM »
Not even close but again who the fuck cares about another man’s hair???

You obviously are extremely sensitive over it so like a wolf pack, GB descends upon you.   

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25557 on: February 02, 2023, 07:32:09 AM »
You obviously are extremely sensitive over it so like a wolf pack, GB descends upon you.

Really so sensitive that I get a haircut every 3 months? So sensitive that I brush it once a week? I don’t care. You guys want to spend all day talking about hair makeup and gay shit I am here to talk about lifting and training

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #25558 on: February 02, 2023, 07:34:21 AM »
...I simply don’t flare my lats when throwing up...

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #25559 on: February 02, 2023, 07:39:27 AM »
It doesn't matter what you used to bench remember? It's what you can bench today this very morning. There's not even  hint of striations in your fat ass hahaha! You delusional fuck. Your hamstrings are are totally void of any detail or definition but you have striated gutes? It doesn't even seem possible to be so dumb

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25560 on: February 02, 2023, 07:39:33 AM »
Really so sensitive that I get a haircut every 3 months? So sensitive that I brush it once a week? I don’t care. You guys want to spend all day talking about hair makeup and gay shit I am here to talk about lifting and training

You dont need a haircut - you are bald as F. 

Where do you honestly see yourself on this chart? 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25561 on: February 02, 2023, 07:42:35 AM »

Really no idea why you care? I am not bald as fuck I have thinning hair in the top and in the back that’s not bald you are bald big difference but again who cares anyway? I could have 5 ducking hairs in my head I am still not going to shave my head everyday.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25562 on: February 02, 2023, 07:44:28 AM »
Really no idea why you care? I am not bald as fuck I have thinning hair in the top and in the back that’s not bald you are bald big difference but again who cares anyway? I could have 5 ducking hairs in my head I am still not going to shave my head everyday.

You are going to rock this look forever? 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25563 on: February 02, 2023, 07:44:49 AM »
It doesn't matter what you used to bench remember? It's what you can bench today this very morning. There's not even  hint of striations in your fat ass hahaha! You delusional fuck. Your hamstrings are are totally void of any detail or definition but you have striated gutes? It doesn't even seem possible to be so dumb

My bench is going up slowly but surely and my ass is not fat it’s a rock with striations on the side but again why you worried about my ass???

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25564 on: February 02, 2023, 07:46:15 AM »
You are going to rock this look forever?

I am going to do the same thing I have always done. When I need to clean up for an important event I will get a haircut and shave between important events I am not going to shave or cut my hair and probably not even brush it. I don’t care about your metrosexual nonsense.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #25565 on: February 02, 2023, 08:02:55 AM »

Bhanky looks like he's between Stage 4 and 5.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25566 on: February 02, 2023, 08:05:56 AM »
Bhanky looks like he's between Stage 4 and 5.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25567 on: February 02, 2023, 08:12:01 AM »
My bench is going up slowly but surely and my ass is not fat it’s a rock with striations on the side but again why you worried about my ass???

Is that what the old men in the locker room walking around naked tell you? 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #25568 on: February 02, 2023, 08:20:10 AM »
5 ducking hairs of peace  ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25569 on: February 02, 2023, 08:24:32 AM »
Is that what the old men in the locker room walking around naked tell you?

There are no old naked men in the locker room no one even gets naked in the changing room people literally just take off their coats and jackets

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25570 on: February 02, 2023, 08:29:45 AM »
There are no old naked men in the locker room no one even gets naked in the changing room people literally just take off their coats and jackets

Bro - you said yourself - people are making complaints about your nude selfies in there.   

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #25571 on: February 02, 2023, 08:31:08 AM »
There's nothing wrong ::)
As soon as i saw that pic my eyes were immediately drawn to the size and shape difference, why? Because there is an obvious size and shape difference!
Bhanky can't look at it and say shit guys you really think i have some kinda nerve damage like a normal person would, can only see what he wants to see.

I think BHANKS is regressing!  ??? ???
X

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #25572 on: February 02, 2023, 08:31:19 AM »

You sound very disappointed by this.  Do you feel lonely being the only one?

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #25573 on: February 02, 2023, 08:32:59 AM »
Fuck me it's like talking to a small child. YOU posted a pic in a thong hiked up your ass crack. For a bunch a men by the way. Phaggot. YOU said you have striations when we see from the photographic evidence you have a fat ass. Cellulite ripples aren't striations. Dumb fuck. Next

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25574 on: February 02, 2023, 08:35:14 AM »
Fuck me it's like talking to a small child. YOU posted a pic in a thong hiked up your ass crack. For a bunch a men by the way. Phaggot. YOU said you have striations when we see from the photographic evidence you have a fat ass. Cellulite ripples aren't striations. Dumb fuck. Next

There are striations in the side and there is no fat or cellulite that is all muscle