Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1459727 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #25625 on: February 02, 2023, 06:16:46 PM »
Just be real for f sake.  You had a bad stretch of
Life.   We all
Do.   Own it

Bump. I missed the post of that long list of Bhank's experience with the law and couldn't resist commenting.

LOL! Not all of us do. I have absolutely no arrest record. Just lucky? Quite possibly. Almost everyone has broken the law at some point during their lifetime; ran a red light, maybe had a little too much to drink and drove home, etc.

When I was 16, I moved into my own apartment because it was better than living at home. Unfortunately, the place didn't have a washer and dryer, so I did my wash at a nearby laundromat. One night after the 10:00 p.m. curfew for adolescents,  While I on my way to do my wash, the cops approached me. When I explained my circumstances, they asked to see my apartment, so I let them because I thought I had nothing to hide.

Looking around the sparsely furnished place, they asked if I had any 'tea'. I was so uneducated about drugs, and I said yeah in the kitchen. When they saw that it was Lipton's tea and not pot, they were clearly pissed.

Long story short back in the day, there was no such thing as being an emancipated teenager. It was against the law for kids under 18 to live on their own. The cops took me to the Van Nuys, CA police station and called my parents. They said I had to either move home or live with someone who was over 21. On my 18th birthday, I moved out and never lived with my parents again.

Take that, all of you who still live in your mom’s basement! ;D 

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #25626 on: February 02, 2023, 06:20:59 PM »
LOL! Not all of us do. I have absolutely no arrest record. Just lucky? Quite possibly. Almost everyone has broken the law at some point during their lifetime; ran a red light, maybe had a little too much to drink and drove home, etc.

When I was 16, I moved into my own apartment because it was better than living at home. Unfortunately, the place didn't have a washer and dryer, so I did my wash at a nearby laundromat. One night after the 10:00 p.m. curfew for adolescents,  While I on my way to do my wash, the cops approached me. When I explained my circumstances, they asked to see my apartment, so I let them because I thought I had nothing to hide.

Looking around the sparsely furnished place, they asked if I had any 'tea'. I was so uneducated about drugs, and I said yeah in the kitchen. When they saw that it was Lipton's tea and not pot, they were clearly pissed.

Long story short back in the day, there was no such thing as being an emancipated teenager. It was against the law for kids under 18 to live on their own. The cops took me to the Van Nuys, CA police station and called my parents. They said I had to either move home or live with someone who was over 21. On my 18th birthday, I moved out and never lived with my parents again.

Did you hang a lot of dong during those days?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #25627 on: February 02, 2023, 06:55:24 PM »
Fags gonna fag

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #25628 on: February 02, 2023, 06:58:23 PM »
Easy 42” waist.

And this Buffon wants to say he has a small waist.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #25629 on: February 02, 2023, 07:37:06 PM »
I don’t shave my beard everyday. I work from home.

You don't have a job.

If you did you would have meetings and video conferences; nobody would accept that homeless ragged look with a flimsy hat for a black ops top secret accountant.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #25630 on: February 02, 2023, 07:41:00 PM »
Damn near tearing my pec in half

To be fair, you didn't tear your pec.

Your ex-wife tore it by slamming a 40 pound plastic door on your vette up against your fragile body while you were wrestling your toddler away from her.

Post that video again. ;D

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #25631 on: February 02, 2023, 07:51:19 PM »
Fags gonna fag

LOL! Well it looks on par with his trailer park pregnant at 15 skank.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #25632 on: February 02, 2023, 07:52:16 PM »
Easy 42” waist.

Did he offer any of his bio-identical THC vape to the bunny?

Is there a Tbombz episode to the after party?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #25633 on: February 02, 2023, 08:09:28 PM »
Bump. I missed the post of that long list of Bhank's experience with the law and couldn't resist commenting.

No one cares.

Die you aids infested kunt

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #25634 on: February 02, 2023, 08:19:37 PM »
Brian, stop the non sense you are 4-5 at best on the hair scale.

Why are you so insecure about this? you are nearly 50 and can't walk up a flight of stairs.

You are bald and old.

It's father time.
I mean it's not really father time. He's just a genetically weak frail man. Just cursed with inferior genes unfortunately.  Plenty of men his age that are still strong athletic etc. They look 45 not 55 like Brian. He's always been weak thus the aggressive drug use his entire life. Born with the testosterone levels of a woman which he exacerbated by decades of 1000mg "trt" cycles. Now he's chemicaly castrated.  His body doesn't produce any testosterone on its own. He would shrink to 140lbs if he came off. Poor Brian, so weak, ugly, and bald. If he wasn't the biggest asshole to ever post on getbig you would feel sorry for him. Instead it's glorious to see karma punish him daily

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #25635 on: February 02, 2023, 09:25:28 PM »
How does a thread get this long?

Have a bald man try telling you with a straight face he isn’t bald over and over.

He still has time in level 5, but how long?

I’m thinking he has quite awhile as he is only an early level 5 right now.

His distended gut is most likely from HGH etc use.

Most people look younger on HGH, but for some like Bhank it can age them by slightly distorting facial features.

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
  • toughest getbigger of all time
« Reply #25636 on: February 02, 2023, 09:38:42 PM »
Fags gonna fag

two horny slutz that love tha cock.....

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #25637 on: February 03, 2023, 01:47:59 AM »
Easy 42” waist.

This feller appears to have a giant bloated gut. Also appears to look like a 68 year old "Super Trooper".
Hairdo like a Chia Pet of Peace...

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #25638 on: February 03, 2023, 01:53:01 AM »
Took a look at Brians IG.
He does love his son, that much is for sure.
Nice coconuts on your Gal too Brian.

You look very tall here. again, control that belly. (Either that or the spinal curvature)...
Also, fix that "Meadows Complexion", the red-face thing is a sign...

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #25639 on: February 03, 2023, 01:59:48 AM »

Brian, you should get that thing to sit on top of you. From a distance it might actually look like you have a hare on your head.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #25640 on: February 03, 2023, 02:19:33 AM »
Shouldnt this video just end any "hair debate"?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUSbjBRFy1-/

And maybe even the "I have a good back" debate?

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #25641 on: February 03, 2023, 03:35:47 AM »
Shouldnt this video just end any "hair debate"?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUSbjBRFy1-/

And maybe even the "I have a good back" debate?

Yeah I’d say this video ends the hair debate but nothing wrong with the back, it’s muscular and lumpy. I shaved my head bald from 15-42 and only the last few years I decided to have a little bit but wouldn’t care if I went bald either. I’d say Hankins is the second 3 possibly teetering on the 4th stage, hard to say with them showing stages from the side.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #25642 on: February 03, 2023, 04:09:57 AM »

Brian, you should get that thing to sit on top of you. From a distance it might actually look like you have a hare on your head.

Bloated fat and gay.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #25643 on: February 03, 2023, 04:14:03 AM »
You don't have a job.

If you did you would have meetings and video conferences; nobody would accept that homeless ragged look with a flimsy hat for a black ops top secret accountant.

We are not allowed to record video due to security all meetings are just audio

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #25644 on: February 03, 2023, 04:25:57 AM »

Awesome pics.

Stereotypical "Dad Bod" the result of peach cobbler and gravy.

:D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25645 on: February 03, 2023, 04:56:21 AM »
It’s funny how you guys see me with an undershirt and a dress shirt both tucked in with extra material leaning and determine I am fat never mind when I take the clothes off and stand up straight I have lean abs and no belly.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #25646 on: February 03, 2023, 05:09:07 AM »
It’s funny how you guys see me with an undershirt and a dress shirt both tucked in with extra material leaning and determine I am fat never mind when I take the clothes off and stand up straight I have lean abs and no belly.

Yes Brian....you're the leanest, strongest, and toughest guy on this board.  Do you feel better now?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #25647 on: February 03, 2023, 05:17:20 AM »
And more nasty gay shit who the fuck is atrophied and torn? This is from today. There is nothing poor about these genetics. There is nothing delusional about my arm it’s a legit 19 inches with a split peak. I am going to qualify for the Arnold next year and hopefully the Olympia this year

Idiot - what about the other torn & atrophied side ? Torn pec - atrophied arm & delt , not to forget your withered legs
FFS your genetics are poor to average - compare your supposedly 16inch arm to Any of the pros arms of 19inchs
And See the Fucking Huge difference.

An average 45inch waist dad gym bod - look at the pics you post endlessly of yourself on a 95+% male website,
You're the Queer boy constantly after male attention- jeez the known queers on here do not post 1% of the
Queer bait pics you do.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #25648 on: February 03, 2023, 05:17:47 AM »

Why not get proper fitting clothes? So you don’t have all this extra material hanging off you.

In both pictures your shirts are tucked in and glued tight to your body. There is no extra material. The extra material. Is your stomach pot belly.

You are standing straight not leaning, you might want to get your back looked at l. I know you don’t train your back. But you might wanna start.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25649 on: February 03, 2023, 05:18:44 AM »
Yes Brian....you're the leanest, strongest, and toughest guy on this board.  Do you feel better now?

I know I am not fat