Author Topic: VVV - Goodrum Stolen Valor???  (Read 22687 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: VVV - Goodrum - Stolen Valor????
« Reply #150 on: March 10, 2022, 04:19:19 AM »
Maybe Trump can send a team to look for the form in Hawaii or Kenya.   

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #151 on: March 10, 2022, 05:07:14 AM »
Women pee from their urethral opening, not their vagina Goodrum. The urethral opening is a tiny hole located anterior to the vagina and posterior to the clitoris, in the area between the labia minora that's called the vestibule. I know you not may your way around pussy so I felt compelled to help a brother out in an anatomy lesson.

We put our penises in vaginas for sexual pleasure and for procreation. Hope this helps.

You're still in the area of piss, Bubbles.   If Matt wants to have anal sex then thats his business and its no big deal if he does. 
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #152 on: March 10, 2022, 05:11:40 AM »
Is this a bet? What are the terms? Just a pic of Vinces DD-214? I want to make sure we're fair here and there's no wondering "what if" or "that doesn't count" type stuff.

Chaos, him and Flexacon already created new accounts expecting me to pull out my DD-214.  If i ever see either one of them, im going to kick the shit out of them for his circus act.  I say to lock down this stupid thread. 
A

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #153 on: March 10, 2022, 05:51:15 AM »

Who says i didnt go to basic training???  Of course i went to basic training you stupid bastard..and when and where the fuck did i ever claim veteran status??  stop making up shit i never said. The only thing i ever stated was facts.  Overall it was a waste of my time just as this thread but it is what it is. 

At least i havent physically abused a woman or been in jail other than working there

How do you get a medical dismissal after completing Basic Training notice you didn't say you completed Basic Training. If you can complete Basic you are fit and not getting a medical dismissal the following month. Your story doesn't add up. By all means tell us what was this medical issue?

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #154 on: March 10, 2022, 05:57:31 AM »

Ive explained this over the years.  I was discharged due to a medical issue so the only thing that is on my DD214 is my rifle qualification, a Nationsl Defense Medal , and a Validation of Profencency that bumped my starting rank to Private First Class for obtaining the rank of Cadet Major in ROTC.  I was ionly in long enough to complete rifle qualifications.  The rest of my time while waiting for my official discharge was guarding the armory at Ft Jackson as i had to complete my medical tests

I have my DD214 but im not obviously posting it up here.l as it has my SSN number and personal information you ass clown.  But i have no need to lie about what i consider a miserable point on my life to where i spent 4 years in ROTC training and study just for a few months of actual service

what is a National Defence medal? guarding the chow hall?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #155 on: March 10, 2022, 06:29:38 AM »
How do you get a medical dismissal after completing Basic Training notice you didn't say you completed Basic Training. If you can complete Basic you are fit and not getting a medical dismissal the following month. Your story doesn't add up. By all means tell us what was this medical issue?

Show your arrest record first
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: March 10, 2022, 06:31:32 AM »
Show your arrest record first

I don't think he needs to show it as its been pretty public for awhile around these parts.   :D  :D

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: March 10, 2022, 07:08:01 AM »
Maybe not a good idea to wager your accounts on this.

It's not that serious folks.

"1"

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #158 on: March 10, 2022, 07:32:59 AM »
Vince already changed the requirements. He should have honored  Flexacon’s offer.

You know what, I'm going to put this stupid as thread to sleep once and for all because I'm tired of debating over a meaningless waste of time in the military.   Marvin, Flexacon, and the rest of you fucks can keep your worthless accounts.   Yesterday I loaded up a redacted copy of my DD214 on my private website.   I've covered up the personal information, SSN, and SPIN numbers obviously.   

I would honestly like an apology but I doubt I'd get one....at the very least, you should self ban posting from here for 30 days....no different then when Pellius passed away.  Its a serious thing to accuse someone of lying about service

http://vincegoodrum.com/privatesnafu/vgoodrum.jpg
A

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: March 10, 2022, 10:56:46 AM »

Chaos, him and Flexacon already created new accounts expecting me to pull out my DD-214.  If i ever see either one of them, im going to kick the shit out of them for his circus act.  I say to lock down this stupid thread.

No one created a new account. Grapeape was making a joke

You've been trolled in this thread from multiple angles. How are you falling for this after 25 years on interneting?

You know what, I'm going to put this stupid as thread to sleep once and for all because I'm tired of debating over a meaningless waste of time in the military.   Marvin, Flexacon, and the rest of you fucks can keep your worthless accounts.   Yesterday I loaded up a redacted copy of my DD214 on my private website.   I've covered up the personal information, SSN, and SPIN numbers obviously.   

I would honestly like an apology but I doubt I'd get one....at the very least, you should self ban posting from here for 30 days....no different then when Pellius passed away.  Its a serious thing to accuse someone of lying about service

Meltdown

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #160 on: March 10, 2022, 11:28:53 AM »
Y

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #161 on: March 10, 2022, 11:31:08 AM »

vince got a bday coming up, happy (early) bday vince

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: March 10, 2022, 11:33:47 AM »

Vince you're not tricking me into clicking this link.  You might as well have sent me a text message saying I've won a $500 Sam's Club gift card.

Well played though.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: March 10, 2022, 11:39:35 AM »
Was hoping for some shocking world developments or Obama's BC or something of that nature, sign.  Let Down.   :D  ;D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #164 on: March 10, 2022, 11:57:22 AM »
vince got a bday coming up, happy (early) bday vince

Dont remind me and no birthday cards please
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #165 on: March 10, 2022, 02:49:36 PM »
No one created a new account. Grapeape was making a joke

You've been trolled in this thread from multiple angles. How are you falling for this after 25 years on interneting?

Meltdown

Lol...guess someone isnt man enough to apologize
A

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #166 on: March 10, 2022, 02:52:00 PM »
Vince you're not tricking me into clicking this link.  You might as well have sent me a text message saying I've won a $500 Sam's Club gift card.

Well played though.

It’s just a full frontal nude of vince.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: March 10, 2022, 04:15:09 PM »

Lol...guess someone isnt man enough to apologize

I couldn't care less if you were in the military or not. My personal opinion is that 90% of people willingly joining the military are straight up idiots for doing so.

I could offer you an apology for "doubting" you if it makes you feel better or you feel one is owed, but it would mean nothing.

My goal in this thread was to goad and troll you into posting your form or retaliating. I'd say objective achieved.  If I had anything to apologize for it would be that. But this is getbig and you won't get an apology for that.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #168 on: March 10, 2022, 04:34:29 PM »
I couldn't care less if you were in the military or not. My personal opinion is that 90% of people willingly joining the military are straight up idiots for doing so.

I could offer you an apology for "doubting" you if it makes you feel better, but it would mean nothing.

My goal in this thread was to goad and troll you into posting your form or retaliating. I'd say objective achieved. If I had anything to apologize for it would be that. But this is getbig and you won't get an apology for that.

Well, that just makes you look like a dick....not me. 

A

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: March 10, 2022, 05:04:03 PM »

Well, that just makes you look like a dick....not me.

As long as prime doesn't offer to blow me, I'm okay with that.

I haven't clicked your link, but if it shows your DD form then this is a great getbig moment for you. Shows you weren't talking shit and you've given getbig another thread of the year candidate.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #170 on: March 10, 2022, 05:10:13 PM »
Foreign spelling noted.

French Foreign Legion ???

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #171 on: March 10, 2022, 08:48:24 PM »

Goodrum's site is in Maintenance mode.

Not Found
The requested URL was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #172 on: March 10, 2022, 08:59:25 PM »
Goodrum's site is in Maintenance mode.

Not Found
The requested URL was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Im rebuilding the site to accompany my Youtube channel.  Ive also removed my DD214 form as i obviously didnt wish to keep it open for that long

Does that answer your question Mr Officer Cadet....lol. 
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #173 on: March 10, 2022, 09:03:57 PM »

You didn't serve you failed out of training. TRAINEE. You couldn't even make it past basic fucking training.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #174 on: March 10, 2022, 09:09:07 PM »

You're still in the area of piss, Bubbles.   If Matt wants to have anal sex then thats his business and its no big deal if he does.

You're so entrenched in phaggotry you're comparing a naturally occurring process to propagate the human species to a morally degenerate act of a spiritually corrupt and mentally ill people. Every disease and or sickness you get as a result of your wicked actions you deserve.  :)