Author Topic: Andrew Tate's PrisonPhysique  (Read 3182 times)

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
Re: Andrew Tate's PrisonPhysique
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2023, 04:05:36 AM »
Kwon, you've been on a recent, relentless strafing run of posting brutal YouTube videos made for teenage incels. Are there things??

Lmao! Funk’s gotta be getting peeved that Kwon’s stealing his swords and sandals Getbig bandwidth

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2023, 04:30:06 AM »
Lmao! Funk’s gotta be getting peeved that Kwon’s stealing his swords and sandals Getbig bandwidth

My internet is too shit to even bother trying to open a Funk thread, haha. I'm convinced he does it on purpose now.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2023, 10:16:16 AM »

Q

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2023, 11:05:09 AM »
I don't really know shit about fighting. To those that do: are Tate's World Titles worth a shit?

I think I saw somewhere that he wanted to fight again. He used to say he can't fight  anymore on account of his retina detachment (why he wears shades).

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2023, 11:23:36 AM »
I don't really know shit about fighting. To those that do: are Tate's World Titles worth a shit?

I think I saw somewhere that he wanted to fight again. He used to say he can't fight  anymore on account of his retina detachment (why he wears shades).

Completely meaningless. There's a million of these shit organisations making up their own world titles in the UK. Every fucking town has so-called kickboxing world champions that have fought for made-up titles between local gyms, lol. Even the gym my best mate trained in, where I would go occasionally with him when I was home, had 'world champions' there and they were awful.

Credit where it's due to anyone competing in full-contact bouts, but he certainly wasn't some elite world-beater.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2023, 12:54:45 AM »
Completely meaningless. There's a million of these shit organisations making up their own world titles in the UK. Every fucking town has so-called kickboxing world champions that have fought for made-up titles between local gyms, lol. Even the gym my best mate trained in, where I would go occasionally with him when I was home, had 'world champions' there and they were awful.

Credit where it's due to anyone competing in full-contact bouts, but he certainly wasn't some elite world-beater.
The US as well.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2023, 02:18:32 AM »

Tate is a business man, nothing else.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2023, 09:07:45 AM »
His father was a chess grandmaster and he was something of a child chess prodigy. IQ wise he'd shit over 99% of the population. He's up there with Bhanky and Goodrum.

;D

His father abused him and his brother hence their nutjob behaviour

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2023, 12:38:32 AM »
Completely meaningless. There's a million of these shit organisations making up their own world titles in the UK. Every fucking town has so-called kickboxing world champions that have fought for made-up titles between local gyms, lol.

That's what I thought. Like I said I don't really know much about fighting, and I know you don't have to be muscular to be a good fighter but Tate doesn't look very intimidating to me and his fighting clips don't look very "impressive " but I've seen some clips of kickboxers and the fighters look very intimidating, hard men Lol.
If he starts fighting now I bet he chooses his opponents very carefully.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2023, 07:59:31 AM »
Goldberg had a powerful kick though

Q

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2023, 08:05:48 AM »