Author Topic: Bhanks Account - Real or Fake  (Read 7906 times)

Kindasmelly

Re: Bhanks Account - Real or Fake
« Reply #125 on: November 11, 2023, 08:28:57 AM »
He hasn’t posted a real pic here in weeks maybe more when Ballspew got him to make that high-fathead pic holding the dumbo drawn Hamburger. Not any pic of him at new house just stuff he found on the internet. Every single time there is an easily verifiable thing that he does not verify, he has been lying.

yup
hes a sad sad little pencil necked douchenugget who has nothing left in life as Emily has totally taken over

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #126 on: November 11, 2023, 08:30:33 AM »
now his bioidentical hormones have gone its a race to 160
B

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: November 11, 2023, 10:31:50 AM »
The video he posted and deleted was sad to see.

The super man shirt he was wearing was literally hanging off him.

He can’t be more than 177 lbs right now.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #128 on: November 11, 2023, 12:48:12 PM »
My wife makes a lot more money than me, it’s a pretty sweet deal tbqh.

Right like my wife having a successful career is just fine by me.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #129 on: November 11, 2023, 12:49:27 PM »
Hulkotron is tipping the scales at 175 lbs these days so that is the mark to beat.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: November 11, 2023, 12:49:44 PM »
- 3 Olympic Sets
- Dumbbells up to 125
- Power rack
- Smith Machine
- Lat pull
- Shoulder machine combo (laterals and press)
- Belt Squat
- Reverse Hyper
- Tons of bars, logs, kettlebells, random grip handles, Strongman Log, Farmers walk, etc...

Everything I need honestly.. And yes, I started on it (gym) back in 1978 (I was 12) and still have some items from that era...

Thats a really good setup those reverse hypers are all the rage do you really use it?

Kindasmelly

« Reply #131 on: November 11, 2023, 01:04:41 PM »
Right like my wife having a successful career is just fine by me.

youre a 170 pound pencil neck whos wife is the only money earner in the house
she tells you everything to do, and all life choices are hers
you have a past of letting men pound you up the ass
youre bald
youre deathly scared of being alone
youve ruined key employment opportunities with your stupidity on here and online overall
I absolutely will stalk and ruin you every step of the way

your little gimmick of trying to talk semi normal on here is useless. We all know what and who you are, and you have done enough damage to yourself that all you have left is something similar to the home depot job. Emily is carrying both of you now, and will be for a long time.
Youre an absolute fucking pencil neck loser, see it from our side
Loser

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Bhanks Account
« Reply #132 on: November 11, 2023, 01:10:50 PM »

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #133 on: November 11, 2023, 01:23:03 PM »
Thats a really good setup those reverse hypers are all the rage do you really use it?

No Ballspew, I bought it so it can sit in the corner... (Not BHanks) ^^^  ::)

"All the rage"  LOL   ::)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #134 on: November 11, 2023, 01:59:33 PM »
youre bald
youve ruined key employment opportunities with your stupidity on here and online overall

your little gimmick of trying to talk semi normal on here is useless. We all know what and who you are, and you have done enough damage to yourself that all you have left is something similar to the home depot job. Emily is carrying both of you now, and will be for a long time.
You're an absolute fucking pencil neck loser, see it from our side
Loser

100% spot on.

They're both very Pathetic CUCKOLD FAGGOTTS.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: November 11, 2023, 03:43:02 PM »

You used to never see them now everyone has one and claims they  are some kind of miracle for your lower back hams and glutes. They got popular once CrossFit got popular and I know the Simmons powerlifter guy touted them but they take up a lot of space not sure it is really a miracle apparatus or just a gimmick. That is why I asked if you really use it much. Also I don’t appreciate vulgarity I would never let someone else post on my account just more stupid ducking nonsense for you guys to argue but I don’t spout vulgarity at you and don’t appreciate it in return.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: November 11, 2023, 03:45:52 PM »
You used to never see them now everyone has one and claims they  are some kind of miracle for your lower back hams and glutes. They got popular once CrossFit got popular and I know the Simmons powerlifter guy touted them but they take up a lot of space not sure it is really a miracle apparatus or just a gimmick. That is why I asked if you really use it much. Also I don’t appreciate vulgarity I would never let someone else post on my account just more stupid ducking nonsense for you guys to argue but I don’t spout vulgarity at you and don’t appreciate it in return.

you are trying too hard now

Kindasmelly

« Reply #137 on: November 11, 2023, 03:58:52 PM »

your stupid little attempt at being normal on here is useless.
I will stalk you  off this site and devote my time to ruining you. Youre literally delusional if you think your antics on here combined with what I do to you off getbig hasnt had a negative effect on mainly your employability.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: November 11, 2023, 04:00:09 PM »

Never see them? Maybe if you train at La fitness, my old gyms all had a reverse hyper in the mid 2000’s

Kindasmelly

« Reply #139 on: November 11, 2023, 04:02:39 PM »
you dont think Brian wrecks lives? Look at her pre Brian and post Brian,...and thats her wedding where she attempted to look her best possible
A massive downfall

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: November 11, 2023, 04:46:09 PM »
Never see them? Maybe if you train at La fitness, my old gyms all had a reverse hyper in the mid 2000’s

Yeah exactly they got trendy around the same time as CrossFit started up mid 2000s is not exactly old school and regardless see actually question miracle machine or gimmicky large piece of junk?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: November 11, 2023, 05:10:46 PM »
Yeah exactly they got trendy around the same time as CrossFit started up mid 2000s is not exactly old school and regardless see actually question miracle machine or gimmicky large piece of junk?

lol I’ve trained at a CrossFit gym but at least became mainstream and created good workout shoes.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #142 on: November 11, 2023, 05:17:47 PM »

Bhanky would never say this.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: November 11, 2023, 07:31:56 PM »

Lol, Brian is acting like he’s never been to a gym before.

This dummy has been blasting gear for 25 years and doesn’t know a thing about working out

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #144 on: November 11, 2023, 07:46:50 PM »
youre bald

Youre an absolute fucking pencil neck loser, see it from our side
Loser

If I said it once I've said it a hundred times. Without daddy's money Brian would be in some sort of institution somewhere.

Kindasmelly

« Reply #145 on: November 11, 2023, 07:48:55 PM »
If I said it once I've said it a hundred times. Without daddy's money Brian would be in some sort of institution somewhere.

100%

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #146 on: November 11, 2023, 09:36:23 PM »

FUCK OFF BOTH OF YOU
YOU'RE BOTH RETARDS & CUCKOLD FAGGOTTS
NO DOUBT SUCKING EACH OTHERS COCKS WHILE EM WATCHES
AND LAUGHS AT YOU.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #147 on: November 12, 2023, 12:31:20 AM »
Lol, Brian is acting like he’s never been to a gym before.

This dummy has been blasting gear for 25 years and doesn’t know a thing about working out

Different people on the account

Sometimes he says one thing, and sometimes another, and changes posting-style
Q

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #148 on: November 12, 2023, 04:33:45 AM »

"All the rage"    ..............great fucking exercise that I did for years in the early 2000`s when I had access to a Power Lift Inc. machine.

They must be "trending" as Hanky is excited !!  ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: November 12, 2023, 04:43:32 AM »
As a man, I'm flesh and blood. I can be ignored. I can be destroyed. But as a symbol, as a symbol I can be incorruptible, I can be everlasting.

There is an idea of BHANK

You guys keep talking shit I am just going to keep training.