Author Topic: Cindy Phillips LIVE right now! 11:00PM EST  (Read 18795 times)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Re: HerBicepsCam.com - Best female muscle webcam ever - NOW OPEN
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2006, 03:55:12 PM »
the price is expensive, Tre do you get a lot of business?  If you do you must be rich

The private chat option is a premium service, no question about it. 

But there's no obligation at all to anyone who wants to check out the free chat.  And at least for today, it looks like the women are doing a lot of posing even for the free guys. 

While I'm not at liberty to comment on the specifics of the business end, my partner and I did make a rather large investment to bring this technology to the female muscle webcam market and we're certainly hoping it will pay off.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2006, 03:56:30 PM »
^Word, Robert.

Schmoe Society in full effect.....

"the struggle continues"

We're a culture much like any other.  We even have our own language and customs...and rites of passage. :)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2006, 04:04:57 PM »
Tre, how many registered/paid users did you have today?  Just curious.  Serious question.  Are there really guys who will pay just to see a chick flex?

I can see the whole sex/wrestling angle of "schmoeism" as it has been discussed repeatedly at getbig, but just to watch flexing and to talk about it? 

I don't get it ???

More power to you.  Judging by the views on this topic alone today, I'm sure you will make a few $$.

I cannot comment on the specifics of the business side of things, but we are happy with today's launch.  The level of participation has been higher than expected, considering we didn't announce this new project until yesterday.  Some have asked why we didn't make the grand opening announcement sooner and the reasons are simple - 1) we didn't want to tip off the competition and 2) we didn't want to promise it and then have something go wrong to prevent us from opening. 

Yes, there is a demand for this type of webcam service and so we felt it was worth the investment. 

The "pose-for-pay" (or "pose-for-schmoes") phenomenon has been discussed quite a bit on the site and although it may seem odd to some, there are numerous people willing to pay to see a woman merely flex her biceps.  When you look at the number of female muscle paysites out there, then it's clear that we're talking about a pretty sizeable industry.  The schmoeconomy is larger than most people realize. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2006, 04:13:32 PM »
The schmoeconomy is larger than most people realize. 

They don't like being called "schmoe".

They prefer, "pervert".

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2006, 04:30:20 PM »
They prefer, "pervert".

One man's perversion is another man's pleasure.  Oh, how I love the nature of people. :) 

http://www.HerBicepsCam.com

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Re: Sarah Dunlap - LIVE - right now! - 12:30am EST
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2006, 09:40:35 PM »

Wow, 12:30am and Sarah D is ready to talk!

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2006, 09:49:10 PM »
Any truth to the rumors of a new site by the name of Herpeniscam.com launching? :-X
HAHA, RON.....

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2006, 09:49:35 PM »
We're a culture much like any other.  We even have our own language and customs...and rites of passage. :)

You lost me there, negro.

Back UP!    :-\

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2006, 10:15:17 PM »
One man's perversion is another man's pleasure.  Oh, how I love the nature of people. :) 

I hear ya man.  Once I embraced the schmoe, I learned they earn more money than the average *straight* bus station perv!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2006, 10:39:31 PM »
I hear ya man.  Once I embraced the schmoe, I learned they earn more money than the average *straight* bus station perv!

Good girls get fat.  Bad girls get eaten.

Recognize, Robert. 

DIV

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2006, 11:58:08 PM »

Classic!

For a minute, though, I thought you were going to say "once I embraced my inner schmoe".... 

;)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2006, 12:00:15 AM »
You lost me there, negro.

Back UP!    :-\

http://unrealmuscle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3156

Check out that thread entitled "International Brotherhood of Schmoes" - that's quality reading. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2006, 12:05:53 AM »
Classic!

For a minute, though, I thought you were going to say "once I embraced my inner schmoe".... 

;)

I must admit, I do grin like a schoolgirl when I shake a Female Bbers hand... they are a bit intriguing... I don't look at them the same way I'd look at a big booty hispanic girl, but I respect their power...

Shit, am I a schmoe, Tre?  :-\

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 24, 2006, 12:11:16 AM »
I must admit, I do grin like a schoolgirl when I shake a Female Bbers hand... they are a bit intriguing... I don't look at them the same way I'd look at a big booty hispanic girl, but I respect their power...

The first step is recognizing you have a problem.....

11 more steps to go, Robert.

I know you can get past this, bro...... :-\

DIV

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 24, 2006, 07:30:18 AM »

It sounds like you may have some latent schmomosexual tendencies, but that doesn't necessarily make you a schmoe. 

I must say, I'm surprised that we've never developed a fail-safe "Am I a schmoe?" litmus test, but will put that on my to do list.   :)

Bronx

• Getbig III
  • MuscleMag Group Photo Editor
Re: HerBicepsCam.com - Best Female Muscle Webcam Ever - Now Open
« Reply #40 on: January 24, 2006, 07:46:55 AM »
I love how Tre states no nudity, this service is for guys interested in talking to female athletes....I wonder how many times the "female athletes" hear....show me your tits or whip out your clit dick...

Tre, its all good with this "service" but dont sugar coat it and make it into something so seeminly innocent....cuz it really isn't.

YoMamaBeenLurking

• Getbig IV
  • The Black Knight
« Reply #41 on: January 24, 2006, 08:01:19 AM »
It sounds like you may have some latent schmomosexual tendencies, but that doesn't necessarily make you a schmoe. 

I must say, I'm surprised that we've never developed a fail-safe "Am I a schmoe?" litmus test, but will put that on my to do list.   :)

Runner up number 2 for post of 2006!  Almost lost my coffee reading this!  ;D ;D
BKS - Guardian of Truth

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 24, 2006, 08:30:06 AM »
I love how Tre states no nudity, this service is for guys interested in talking to female athletes....I wonder how many times the "female athletes" hear....show me your tits or whip out your clit dick...

Tre, its all good with this "service" but dont sugar coat it and make it into something so seeminly innocent....cuz it really isn't.

that is the BEAUTY of this!

If Tre advertised it as XXX muscle chicks, he'd have 1/4 the hits.  Nobody wants that on their screen when their wife walks in, or on their credit card.  He keeps it clean.

THEN, when the female athletes feel a little frisky and take something off, it's NEWS.  You get excited. You broke the rules. You tell your friends to join. You spend more time online. You cash in your kids' college fund to pay off a 3 hour session...

Tre, you're nailing this 3D psychology thing down.  You and I should write a book someday.

Bronx

• Getbig III
  • MuscleMag Group Photo Editor
« Reply #43 on: January 24, 2006, 08:32:04 AM »
I think what I meant was it's pretty much a given that something is coming off, so it's not really a special surprise...

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 24, 2006, 08:59:55 AM »
I think what I meant was it's pretty much a given that something is coming off, so it's not really a special surprise...

Nothing is 'coming off' in the traditional sense.  We run a completely non-nude service.  Any viewer who consistently requests this may be kicked from the system or banned altogether and likewise, any performer who violates this policy will be removed from the system as well. 

This is not negotiable.   

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 24, 2006, 09:32:03 AM »
that is the BEAUTY of this!

If Tre advertised it as XXX muscle chicks, he'd have 1/4 the hits.  Nobody wants that on their screen when their wife walks in, or on their credit card.  He keeps it clean.

THEN, when the female athletes feel a little frisky and take something off, it's NEWS.  You get excited. You broke the rules. You tell your friends to join. You spend more time online. You cash in your kids' college fund to pay off a 3 hour session...

Tre, you're nailing this 3D psychology thing down.  You and I should write a book someday.

I'm all for writing, but we do limit the 'friskiness' to posing and flexing.  We don't allow any nudity or simulated sex acts.  Surely most reasonable individuals would agree that a woman feeling her flexed biceps is worlds away from a woman rubbing her crotch.  The latter is fine for other sites, but we're not going to allow it, period. 

And you're right - with the way we run our business, if someone's wife or friends see what he's looking at, big deal.  We keep it clean, because that's the side my partner and I wish to remain on.  Our reputations and the long-term success of our businesses are more important than a potential short-term financial windfall.

You can check out Canadian bodybuilder Kim Birtch right now, if you'd like.  It's free. :)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 24, 2006, 09:42:16 AM »

While there is no absolute control over what an individual may ask, persons who make inappropriate remarks or requests may be booted or banned from the system. 

Our service is every bit as innocent as advertised.  We have no reason to run a bait-and-switch on either the customers or the performers.  It's clearly in our best long-term financial interests to represent ourselves accurately. 

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Re: Sarah Dunlap LIVE right now! 1:30PM EST
« Reply #47 on: January 24, 2006, 10:43:56 AM »

I know you guys love Sarah.  She's there now and available for chat.  :D

thom millstone

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: January 24, 2006, 11:43:46 AM »
Any truth to the rumors of a new site by the name of Herpeniscam.com launching? :-X
CLASSIC. sounds the same to me   LOL

I'm all for writing, but we do limit the 'friskiness' to posing and flexing.  We don't allow any nudity or simulated sex acts.  Surely most reasonable individuals would agree that a woman feeling her flexed biceps is worlds away from a woman rubbing her crotch. -

how about licking her flexed bicep, is that out of the question?

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Re: Sharee Muscle Goddess LIVE right now! 5:30PM EST
« Reply #49 on: January 24, 2006, 02:50:23 PM »
Maybe its just me, but if I'm paying, there better be some nudity going on. However, given the way that some of these "women" look, maybe we should be paying to put on clothes.........
HAHA, RON.....