Author Topic: To Catch a Predator - BANG!  (Read 2700 times)

Sexual Mustard

• Getbig III
  • DC Comics Pro and TEAM MUSCLECENTER
Re: To Catch a Predator - BANG!
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2007, 02:02:02 AM »
Is anyone else sick of these lame Perverted Justice decoys who can't act for shit?  Who writes lines and directs these decoys?!!  It's soooo cheesy that sometimes I want to throw a rock at the tv..!   

Example 1:  None of the decoys allows a hug, not even a handshake upon meeting.  Immediate tip-off right there.

2: the male decoy (playing a 14-yr-old) talks waay to adult-like...and sounds more sleezeball charming than the perps he meets

3: No 13- or 14- year old says (upon meeting an old stranger): "Hi...just come on in! I baked some cookies and made some tea.  Why don't you pour me a glass and I'll be right back, ok??" in their confident, jubilant voice.

They did have (for once) a hot chick actress on this week's show though.  Too bad her acting is even worse ("Oh, I'm just shy...don't you want to just look at the ocean?"--and immediately backs away from perp who she wanted to "meet").

They had another decoy chick last week who was caught off-guard when a perp wanted to use the bathroom.  She didn't know what to say  LOL  She wouldn't let him use the bathroom and said something like, "But...don't you just want to sit down and rest...?" Monster improv skills.

I know Dateline and the cops want the utmost safety for the decoys and don't want them to see the Perverted Justice Camera Crew, but c'mon! What are those guys gonna do?  There's cops surrounding the house, for chrissakes!

SM

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2007, 03:35:45 AM »
The only reason these pervs don't fuck a child is because the "child" is really an adult.I don't feel sorry for them they deserve whatever they get.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2007, 05:03:38 AM »
The one that bugged me the most was they guy that didn't show up to have sex but to just bring a web cam to the girl so she could have cyber with him. When they looked in his truck it was chock full of webcams and digital cams. Turns out he had been handing these things out for a while.
gotta love life

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2007, 11:37:29 AM »
Is anyone else sick of these lame Perverted Justice decoys who can't act for shit?  Who writes lines and directs these decoys?!!  It's soooo cheesy that sometimes I want to throw a rock at the tv..!   

Example 1:  None of the decoys allows a hug, not even a handshake upon meeting.  Immediate tip-off right there.

2: the male decoy (playing a 14-yr-old) talks waay to adult-like...and sounds more sleezeball charming than the perps he meets

3: No 13- or 14- year old says (upon meeting an old stranger): "Hi...just come on in! I baked some cookies and made some tea.  Why don't you pour me a glass and I'll be right back, ok??" in their confident, jubilant voice.

They did have (for once) a hot chick actress on this week's show though.  Too bad her acting is even worse ("Oh, I'm just shy...don't you want to just look at the ocean?"--and immediately backs away from perp who she wanted to "meet").

They had another decoy chick last week who was caught off-guard when a perp wanted to use the bathroom.  She didn't know what to say  LOL  She wouldn't let him use the bathroom and said something like, "But...don't you just want to sit down and rest...?" Monster improv skills.

I know Dateline and the cops want the utmost safety for the decoys and don't want them to see the Perverted Justice Camera Crew, but c'mon! What are those guys gonna do?  There's cops surrounding the house, for chrissakes!

SM

I think the perverts fall for it because they're so "focused" on just scoring with the minor, that they just have tunnel vision. :P

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2007, 09:25:24 AM »
All I know is that when I show up at a girl's house and Chris Hansen is sitting in the kitchen, I'm glad I brought my condoms because Chris is HOT!

Special "Different World" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2007, 02:29:15 PM »
Most likely. But if you ask NBC that question, I'd bet they would say it's to expose these disturbing individuals. Then the same person that responds to the question, later shows up on the show since he/she is a freak themselves.

The most disturbing of the ones I've seen so far has to be the guy who worked for Nickelodeon.