Author Topic: Michelle Obama spent $10 Million on Taxpayer $$$ on vacations this yr.  (Read 20413 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
No fucking kidding asswipe!   You would rather attack me for posting silly shit like this than actually post in a serious thread.  Then you jump on your high horse and attack me for only posting silly crap while completely ignoring the other stuff I post that utterly obliterates the hope and change express.   

Its called willfull blindness, something those who voted for obama have become very good at.     

Lol relax little man..

The thing is.. when we start talking about Real things that you designate to a particular party, its starts to be clear that every policy that has been enacted has some presidence of republican policies (eg. romney care obama care) Bail outs (Bush's last term) ME Wars (Bush)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Lol relax little man..

The thing is.. when we start talking about Real things that you designate to a particular party, its starts to be clear that every policy that has been enacted has some presidence of republican policies (eg. romney care obama care) Bail outs (Bush's last term) ME Wars (Bush)

I have asked every single poster on this board for just one post of me defending GWB.   

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
I have asked every single poster on this board for just one post of me defending GWB.   

and i showed you.. you said that did good for the majority of his tenure.. that for 6 years he was a good president.. and it only got bad when pelosi got in

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
and i showed you.. you said that did good for the majority of his tenure.. that for 6 years he was a good president.. and it only got bad when pelosi got in

Yes - his worst bs came in his second term no doubt.   

His 1st term was not perfect but ok.   

His second term was a disaster and absolutely exploded when Pelosi took over.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
No fucking kidding asswipe!   You would rather attack me for posting silly shit like this than actually post in a serious thread.  Then you jump on your high horse and attack me for only posting silly crap while completely ignoring the other stuff I post that utterly obliterates the hope and change express.   

Its called willfull blindness, something those who voted for obama have become very good at.     

No, you get your ass kicked for blatantly lying, crying, whining, using the defense tactic of deflecting, denying, derailing or talking about irrelevant shit when you are called out on your bullshit.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
OBAMA OFF TO HAWAII FOR 17-DAY VACAY... (Drudge Headline)
Drudge Report ^ | Fri Dec 2, 2011 17:52:09 ET | Drudge
Posted on December 2, 2011 7:13:21 PM EST by Las Vegas Ron

THE WHITE HOUSE TRAVEL OFFICE

Trip of the President

to

Honolulu, Hawaii

December 17th, 2011 to January 2nd, 2012

Trip Overview

On Saturday, December 17th, 2011, the President will travel to Honolulu, Hawaii. He will return to Washington, DC on Monday, January 2nd, 2012. ...

...no public events are scheduled during the trip. ...

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
OBAMA OFF TO HAWAII FOR 17-DAY VACAY... (Drudge Headline)
Drudge Report ^ | Fri Dec 2, 2011 17:52:09 ET | Drudge
Posted on December 2, 2011 7:13:21 PM EST by Las Vegas Ron

THE WHITE HOUSE TRAVEL OFFICE

Trip of the President

to

Honolulu, Hawaii

December 17th, 2011 to January 2nd, 2012

Trip Overview

On Saturday, December 17th, 2011, the President will travel to Honolulu, Hawaii. He will return to Washington, DC on Monday, January 2nd, 2012. ...

...no public events are scheduled during the trip. ...

First of all, it's ridiculous to assert that the President (regardless of party affiliation) takes "vacations" in the same way that you or I do. All they do is change the scenery, and tweak their daily routine a little. Presidents carry the office with them, wherever they go. The morning briefing will happen -- whether the President is in D.C., Texas or Hawaii. The President is in constant communication wherever he is -- flying at 30,000 over the Pacific or biking down trails. The President deals with work every day -- whether "at work" in the Oval Office, or "on vacation" in Hawaii.

Second... and the problem with the President taking some vacations is, what exactly? Every other public employee is entitled to vacation time. Why shouldn't the President? Especially around traditional holidays, such as Christmas, which are family oriented?

With all that said, I think that an excessive amount of vacation time is distasteful from someone elected to do a job by and on behalf of the American people, even if it's a working vacation. This was a big issue with George W. Bush as well, so this isn't something endemic to either the Fingerlicans or the Tastycrats.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

avxo

• Getbig V

Trump's statement about Obama being on vacation more than W. is a blatant lie. The sad fact is that nobody calls Trump out for the liar that he is, and everyone sees him as some sort of über-successful über-businessman that personifies the American dream. In reality, he's just another asshole with an overly-inflated sense of his own worth, whose only real achievement was riding daddy's coattails and, after bankrupting everything he touched, he conned some people to get him a reality TV gig as a business man.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

So it was the libs that fucked it up for a repub president ehh?

So i guess it was the libs that made the 80's and Reagan great as well?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Michelle Obama = grifting looting thieving scamming stealing mini madoff. 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

You do understand that bringing sources with a CLEAR agenda and personal interest in their message is pretty dumb right?

You want the libs on the board to post videos of people people with total liberal bias attacking a future repub pres? can we please get to the issues you got to much time on your hand

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
trump said he'd release his financials, if obama released the long-form birth cert.

very odd that obama kills OBL, releases the birth certificate - then Trump quietly quits the race.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

tell that to the people who died on 911 while Bush ignored all the intel

while were at it tell that to all the people who died from the anthrax attacks

Patriot Act was during his first term too

avxo

• Getbig V
I see that 333386 doesn't bother to address criticisms that he is posting and perpetuating blatant falsehoods (like Trump's "Obama took more vacation than W" bit which has been proven to be a blatant lie). I can't say I'm surprised. Coming up with an answer requires that one rub together at least 3 brain cells and 333386 apparently has exactly 1 -- all he's good for is copying crap from random sites and pasting it here.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
tell that to the people who died on 911 while Bush ignored all the intel

while were at it tell that to all the people who died from the anthrax attacks

Patriot Act was during his first term too

Ignored the intel? You mean the same way Bill Clinton did ( and Clinton had the chance to kill Bin Laden when he was in Africa and let him walk)

The anthrax "attacks" as you call them, were orchestrated by a mentally ill scientist who worked for the government that later committed suicide.

The patriot act was approved by Congress.

Any other stupid or incorrect observations, or is that it for you in this thread?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I see that 333386 doesn't bother to address criticisms that he is posting and perpetuating blatant falsehoods (like Trump's "Obama took more vacation than W" bit which has been proven to be a blatant lie). I can't say I'm surprised. Coming up with an answer requires that one rub together at least 3 brain cells and 333386 apparently has exactly 1 -- all he's good for is copying crap from random sites and pasting it here.

LOL.  So because bush took more vacations (Most of which were at his ranch), its ok for Obama to abuse the taxpayer as well? 

avxo

• Getbig V
LOL.  So because bush took more vacations (Most of which were at his ranch), its ok for Obama to abuse the taxpayer as well? 

I see you have a problem with reading comprehension - not surprising given the sad K-12 education system in the United States.

I didn't say Bush's vacation habits were relevant, and if you had bothered actually reading what I wrote you'd have seen I said that I find Presidents and elected officials regardless of Party who take long or numerous vacations to be particularly offensive and not just because the taxpayer shoulders the burden.

What I did say is that you have no trouble or qualms perpetuating the blatant and outright lies Trump spits out of his noisehole. Why you find a failed businessman turned reality show star who markets the 50% share of his name that he still and his trademarked toupee for peddling shirts and ties appealing as an authority or as a candidate is beyond me...

Of course, I don't expect you to understand (or even read) any of the above, so I guess the joke's on me for bothering with a troll.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Lol.    Politics has become little more than entertainment.  Trump is one of the best. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Lol.    Politics has become little more than entertainment.  Trump is one of the best. 

boy you sure back down a lot when youve been shown to be wrong. You start off all fire and brimstone... then get proven to be a complete jackass
and then you say..

ohhh i was just playing

avxo

• Getbig V

Trump is Kim Kardashian with a bad hair job: a whore, pimped out for a handful of dollars to an audience with the collective brainpower of a vegetable. He - like Kardashian - has no other redeeming values.

If that sort of thing entertains you, well I guess that says something about you. You (and your ilk) don't care about substance and just want a 15 second soundbite or in-depth analysis of body-language and wardrobe by a panel of "experts." Enjoy it, I guess, because what you crave is what's on 24/7.

As I said, it's a sad state of affairs when people (like you) with no interest in serious politics get a vote, arguments to rational ignorance aside.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

boy you sure back down a lot when youve been shown to be wrong. You start off all fire and brimstone... then get proven to be a complete jackass
and then you say..

ohhh i was just playing

Why?   After seeing bush, Obama, etc, why would supporting trump be so far fetched?   He could not possibly be worse than bush or Obama.  

As for fat ass Michelle, I hope she enjoys these lavish jaunts now since come next year her rape of the taxpayer s over.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Trump is Kim Kardashian with a bad hair job: a whore, pimped out for a handful of dollars to an audience with the collective brainpower of a vegetable. He - like Kardashian - has no other redeeming values.

If that sort of thing entertains you, well I guess that says something about you. You (and your ilk) don't care about substance and just want a 15 second soundbite or in-depth analysis of body-language and wardrobe by a panel of "experts." Enjoy it, I guess, because what you crave is what's on 24/7.

As I said, it's a sad state of affairs when people (like you) with no interest in serious politics get a vote, arguments to rational ignorance aside.

Lol.   I cancel out your vote.   How does that make you feel? 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Why?   After seeing bush, Obama, etc, why would supporting trump be so far fetched?   He could not possibly be worse than bush or Obama.  

As for fat ass Michelle, I hope she enjoys these lavish jaunts now since come next year her rape of the taxpayer s over.  
Unlike you.. she is a Princeton and Harvard trained Lawyer....im sure she will be fine