Author Topic: 2015 Arnold Classic - Aaron Clark 8 Weeks Out video  (Read 31136 times)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Re: Aaron Clark 8 Weeks Out Of Arnold Classic
« Reply #75 on: January 12, 2015, 04:23:47 PM »
That was not long after the USA's I believe and he was likely gorging himself.

Today

His face is a lot fuller than it used to be.  Do not be fooled; the roid-belly is still there.  He just controls it like they all do... not that there is anything wrong with that.

Looks like his website was yanked in the last 24 hours.  Behold the power of getbig!  ;D

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #76 on: January 12, 2015, 04:27:17 PM »
The power of response and drugs! Looks 130 Ibs before

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: January 12, 2015, 04:29:30 PM »
His face is a lot fuller than it used to be.  Do not be fooled; the roid-belly is still there.  He just controls it like they all do... not that there is anything wrong with that.

Looks like his website was yanked in the last 24 hours.  Behold the power of getbig!  ;D

Insulin belly or GH/insulin belly?

PJ just laid down the law! :D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #78 on: January 12, 2015, 04:38:33 PM »

I tried to access his website and it said:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
X

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #79 on: January 12, 2015, 04:42:15 PM »
lol, why would anyone pay $18.00 to be a member of his webpage? lol.

From his website:

A new posing video has been added to the members area.
New Archives
March 16, 2014 4:00 pm

I can only imagine what he means by "posing."  :o :o :o
;D

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #80 on: January 12, 2015, 04:49:41 PM »

Nothing says totally straight like hitting a double bicep in the basement in your Superman briefs.

K1RB

• Getbig III
« Reply #81 on: January 12, 2015, 04:50:55 PM »
This will not end well for him...hes what, 26-27?
Broke, bald and short...when he comes off he wont get laid in a whorehouse with a fist full of 50's...
How do these guys sell this behavior to themselves?
He looks unhealthy, and really retarded being that bloated and short( maybe a touch of Down's Syndrome?)
Does he not have a father or uncle or older brother to tell him he looks retarded and will be dead by 35?

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: January 12, 2015, 04:56:15 PM »
I tried to access his website and it said:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Maybe it is down for a remodel or maybe it is gone for good.  Either way it was probably a good move.  It does not look good to have pros under contract obviously peddling themselves to schmoes for cash.   :-\   PJ has some pull if he got the site yanked so quickly.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: January 12, 2015, 05:04:53 PM »
Broke, bald and short...when he comes off he wont get laid in a whorehouse with a fist full of 50's...
He looks unhealthy, and really retarded being that bloated and short( maybe a touch of Down's Syndrome?)
Does he not have a father or uncle or older brother to tell him he looks retarded and will be dead by 35?

Welcome to modern day bbing

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: January 12, 2015, 05:05:19 PM »

Cam posing in my Jordans....

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: January 12, 2015, 06:20:45 PM »
Is it just me or did his nose get wider from his continued "progress"? That happened to that other dude, Brandon something?

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: January 12, 2015, 06:33:21 PM »
Is it just me or did his nose get wider from his continued "progress"? That happened to that other dude, Brandon something?

Yeah, facially his features got a good bit broader. He kinda has a Kazmaier / older Titus look happening.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #87 on: January 12, 2015, 06:48:58 PM »

Rumor has it he and Kai will be make a schmoetacular festish film about two sweaty mens nose tribbing to Bosa Nova music.

A must have for any schmoe worth his dough.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: January 12, 2015, 06:55:29 PM »
Yeah, facially his features got a good bit broader. He kinda has a Kazmaier / older Titus look happening.

Remember how dramatically Branch's face/head changed over the years?  That's the path Clark is on.  :-\

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: January 12, 2015, 07:32:05 PM »

Cam posing in my Jordans....

Lol how does a rational , level headed guy not feel absolutely silly after doing this? Hell, even if i hit a a front double bi in the mirror before i shave in the morning, im like "why the fuck did i just do that"?

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: January 12, 2015, 08:11:48 PM »
Lol how does a rational , level headed guy not feel absolutely silly after doing this? Hell, even if i hit a a front double bi in the mirror before i shave in the morning, im like "why the fuck did i just do that"?

Same reason why any rational person would just drop there pants in a full gym just to take a selfie of their quads

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: January 12, 2015, 09:01:44 PM »

His family is like the Cleavers and his mom even wears his shirt to the gym. They are very supportive and attend his contests.  He had a long term GF but I'm not sure what's going on with them now.

I suppose we could rip on every bodybuilder for one reason or another but they are doing what they want to do with their lives.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: January 12, 2015, 09:05:38 PM »
His family is like the Cleavers and his mom even wears his shirt to the gym. They are very supportive and attend his contests.  He had a long term GF but I'm not sure what's going on with them now.

I suppose we could rip on every bodybuilder for one reason or another but they are doing what they want to do with their lives.

People on this site will literally rip on every bodybuilder... I've never seen one thread not go negative. 

Ps Arron looks like shit  ;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #93 on: January 12, 2015, 09:11:20 PM »

of course people have the right to do whatever they want with their lives. That includes "posing" on your website for old schmoes.

Just as everyone has a right to do whatever they want, I also have the right to call him an ugly, bloated, g4p bodybuilder with shit genetics.  :D :D
X

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: January 12, 2015, 09:17:58 PM »
of course people have the right to do whatever they want with their lives. That includes "posing" on your website for old schmoes.

Just as everyone has a right to do whatever they want, I also have the right to call him an ugly, bloated, g4p bodybuilder with shit genetics.  :D :D

SF your a straight shooter, hard to find these days. If we ever meet at a schmoe conversion I'll buy you a  sarsaparilla

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #95 on: January 12, 2015, 09:19:48 PM »
SF your a straight shooter, hard to find these days. If we ever meet at a schmoe conversion I'll buy you a  sarsaparilla

Sounds good, broskie, but ill replace the soft drink with a musclemilk. ::thumbs up::
X

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: January 12, 2015, 09:24:18 PM »

:D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #97 on: January 12, 2015, 09:34:53 PM »
:D

:/

short, bald, destroyed body for a plastic trophy, and did not even win the 212, which is looked down upon as a lower class than the open division (where phil competes in, not too sure what its called). not much to grab about by posting that picture. you just reinforced what i said. Thanks!!
X

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: January 12, 2015, 10:10:41 PM »
:/

short, bald, destroyed body for a plastic trophy, and did not even win the 212, which is looked down upon as a lower class than the open division (where phil competes in, not too sure what its called). not much to grab about by posting that picture. you just reinforced what i said. Thanks!!

WW is always here to help!  :)

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: January 13, 2015, 12:06:22 AM »

A better question is what does he tell his parents? All natural, creatine and protein?

They can't seriously be supportive of a "sport" that is heavily involved with steroids, peptides, GH , slin, g4p,  and who knows what else