Author Topic: Trayvon Martin - Gun, Drugs, Fighting  (Read 216150 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Trayvon Martin - Gun, Drugs, Fighting
« Reply #175 on: June 11, 2013, 06:54:50 PM »
Are you as sure about "NO PROOF his neighborhood watch used those guidelines" as you are about his not chasing Trayvon?

Or are you a little less sure?
Im positive we have not seen proof that those guidelines were that of his neighborhood watch just like there is no proof he was chasing trayvon at the end of the 911 tape, is that clear enough for you?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #176 on: June 11, 2013, 07:09:50 PM »
Your opinion is not the same as facts.  So it doesn't mean shit.  Funny you don't have a problem presenting a flawed biased view of Trayvon but when 240 states that Zimmerman was a dishonest, incest abusing, wife beating, police officer assaulting, wannabe cop who went looking for a confrontation due to his insecurity complexion and impotent self loathing, you want to make an issue of profiling then.

::)

Yeah and then we found out about Zimmerman.  Police officer reject.  Has anger management issues.  Looking for confrontation.  Ignored verbal instructions given to him by a law officer over the phone.. etc.. etc...  "more likely he was playing the gungho vigilante who got his ass kicked because of that and the only reaction he had was to shoot an unarmed kid

Gives us a different perspective of him doesn't it?

More biased bullshit.  Good thing FL doesn't have to worry about you being a juror.    What's your reasoning going to be when the jury finds Zimm guilty?

Never said my opinion was a fact.  My opinion is just my opinion.  I could give a rip not whether you think it amounts to anything. 

What evidence is there that Zimmerman “ignored verbal instructions given to him by a law officer”? 

If Zimmerman is found guilty, it will be because a jury of six people listened to the evidence and believed he murdered the kid and did not act in self defense.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #177 on: June 11, 2013, 07:16:46 PM »
Did the dispatch not tell him that they didn't need him to follow Trayvon?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #178 on: June 11, 2013, 07:22:53 PM »
Im positive we have not seen proof that those guidelines were that of his neighborhood watch just like there is no proof he was chasing trayvon at the end of the 911 tape, is that clear enough for you?

You're super duper positive?

http://trayvon.axiomamnesia.com/documents-2/retreat-twin-lakes-neighborhood-watch/

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: June 11, 2013, 07:32:58 PM »
You're super duper positive?

http://trayvon.axiomamnesia.com/documents-2/retreat-twin-lakes-neighborhood-watch/
super duper positive that says nothing you wished it did, outside of the obviously credible link you posted where in that presentation they cite says it was for zimmermans neighborhood?

what laws did he break if he didnt abide by a neighborhood watch agreement?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: June 11, 2013, 07:35:36 PM »
does my super credible link count too?

http://thegrio.com/2012/03/21/zimmerman-not-a-member-of-recognized-neighborhood-watch-organization/

so if it wasnt recognized does that mean it was still under the neighborhood watch association? or is it organization? perhaps institution?

all of which are legally binding as we all know ;)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: June 11, 2013, 07:42:31 PM »
Did the dispatch not tell him that they didn't need him to follow Trayvon?

Yes, the 911 operator told him he didn't need to follow Martin, and Zimmerman replied "ok."  Where is the evidence that Zimmerman followed Martin after he said "ok"? 

Where is the evidence that the operator was a "law officer"? 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: June 11, 2013, 07:45:59 PM »
does my super credible link count too?

http://thegrio.com/2012/03/21/zimmerman-not-a-member-of-recognized-neighborhood-watch-organization/

so if it wasnt recognized does that mean it was still under the neighborhood watch association? or is it organization? perhaps institution?

all of which are legally binding as we all know ;)

From the link:  "Now, through a statement released by the National Sheriffs’ Association (NSA) — the parent organization of USAonWatch-Neighborhood Watch — it has been revealed that Zimmerman was not a member of any group recognized by the organization."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: June 11, 2013, 07:55:03 PM »
so we're sure that sanford PD never gave the twin trees organization anything that listed the no gun policy, right?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #184 on: June 11, 2013, 07:56:41 PM »
Sick of this case - F Trayvon - choom and thug in peace

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: June 11, 2013, 07:59:05 PM »
Zimm wasn't a member?

Or the organization wasn't recognized by a national sheriff group?

Or the sanford PD never gave zimm any paperwork saying no guns?

Everyone trying to disown his ass quickly.   Eludes everyone that he was NOT serving as neighborhood watch captain the day he shot trayvon.  Period.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #186 on: June 11, 2013, 07:59:14 PM »
Yes, the 911 operator told him he didn't need to follow Martin, and Zimmerman replied "ok."  Where is the evidence that Zimmerman followed Martin after he said "ok"?  

Where is the evidence that the operator was a "law officer"?  

Oh, I was unaware that police dispatch officers were not working in capacity with the law enforcement AGENCY.   ::)   Maybe you can provide proof they aren't?  Makes sense if you call the police that you get.. you know... an actual fucking member of the law enforcement squad huh?  

How far was he from his vehicle again?  I sure don't remember him getting assaulted in his vehicle or next to it.  So where is the evidence that Zimmerman was NOT following Trayvon after he said "ok"?  Must be right besides that evidence of Trayvon breaking drug laws "that day".

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: June 11, 2013, 07:59:47 PM »
so we're sure that sanford PD never gave the twin trees organization anything that listed the no gun policy, right?
where sure that the twin trees organization was not a part of any registered neighborhood watch organization as shown by the NSA...

“The alleged action of a ‘self-appointed neighborhood watchman’ last month in Sanford, FL significantly contradicts the principles of the Neighborhood Watch Program,” NSA Executive Director Aaron D. Kennard, Sheriff (ret.) said in the press statement. “NSA has no information indicating the community where the incident occurred has ever even registered with the NSA Neighborhood Watch program.”

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: June 11, 2013, 08:01:49 PM »
Oh, I was unaware that police dispatch officers were not working in capacity with the law enforcement AGENCY.   ::)   Maybe you can provide proof they aren't?  Makes sense if you call the police that you get.. you know... an actual fucking member of the law enforcement squad huh? 

How far was he from his vehicle again?  I sure don't remember him getting assaulted in his vehicle or next to it.  So where is the evidence that Zimmerman was NOT following Trayvon after he said "ok"?  Must be right besides that evidence of Trayvon breaking drug laws "that day".

actually I believe most dispatchers are not police officers and its not illegal to disobey an dispatcher to my knowledge, NOT THAT THERE IS ANY PROOF HE DISOBEYED!!!!

LMFAO so in your mind your guilty until proven innocent then?

zimmerman has to prove he didnt murder the kid in cold blood?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: June 11, 2013, 08:03:46 PM »
Oh, I was unaware that police dispatch officers were not working in capacity with the law enforcement AGENCY.   ::)   Maybe you can provide proof they aren't?  Makes sense if you call the police that you get.. you know... an actual fucking member of the law enforcement squad huh?  

How far was he from his vehicle again?  I sure don't remember him getting assaulted in his vehicle or next to it.  So where is the evidence that Zimmerman was NOT following Trayvon after he said "ok"?  Must be right besides that evidence of Trayvon breaking drug laws "that day".

I see.  So you pulled that “law officer” title out of your rear end to make the operator sound more official.  lol.  Pretty weak. 

And you have zero evidence that Martin disobeyed the “law officer” (lol).  Got it.  Thanks for playing.   :) 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: June 11, 2013, 08:05:05 PM »
actually I believe most dispatchers are not police officers and its not illegal to disobey an dispatcher to my knowledge, NOT THAT THERE IS ANY PROOF HE DISOBEYED!!!!

LMFAO so in your mind your guilty until proven innocent then?

zimmerman has to prove he didnt murder the kid in cold blood?

Actually the government has to prove Zimmerman didn't act in self defense.  Maybe they are sitting some "secret" evidence, but I haven't seen anything that shows they will be able to prove it wasn't self defense. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: June 11, 2013, 08:10:26 PM »
where sure that the twin trees organization was not a part of any registered neighborhood watch organization as shown by the NSA...

Oh.  is that the argument now?   

Originally, you said his group's guidelines didn't mention guns.

Now you're changing the subject to talk about how, well, his group wasn't really that legit anyway?

LMAO which is it, man?   

Tell us - did the group that Zimm was a member of, have any mention of not carrying guns in their paperwork, tony?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: June 11, 2013, 08:12:44 PM »
Oh.  is that the argument now?   

Originally, you said his group's guidelines didn't mention guns.

Now you're changing the subject to talk about how, well, his group wasn't really that legit anyway?

LMAO which is it, man?   

Tell us - did the group that Zimm was a member of, have any mention of not carrying guns in their paperwork, tony?
hahha no the argument has always been that there is no proof that zimmerman has broken any laws...

as a result of losing that argument you resorted to well he went against recommendations from the NSA of which he was never a part of....

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: June 11, 2013, 08:13:04 PM »
Actually the government has to prove Zimmerman didn't act in self defense.

Dunno about that one.

I can run into a punk in an alley and shoot him.  I can giggle when the cops arrive and say "Self defense, you can't prove otherwise".

I can do this once a week... just meet a bum in an alley and cap him, claim self-defense.

Just cause prosecutor can't "prove" what happened with videotape or witnesses... the jury looks at the preponderance of evidence and makes their best guess.  Nobody can "prove" that dahmer didn't slaughter those people in self defense, since nobody actually SAW him kidnap and kill them, too, right?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: June 11, 2013, 08:14:05 PM »
hahha no the argument has always been that there is no proof that zimmerman has broken any laws...

a 3rd argument.   this is now a third topic after the 1st didn't go so well and the 2nd was proven to be a distraction to remove attention from that.

are you sure you wanna stick with this one? 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: June 11, 2013, 08:14:15 PM »
lets take a step back and assess the situation tard boy.

youre arguing over neighborhood watch guidelines, legally what would it matter even if his neighborhood was apart of the organization that created them(EVEN THOUGH THEY ARENT) and if zimmerman was a part of the organization(EVEN THOUGH HE WASNT)?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: June 11, 2013, 08:15:40 PM »
a 3rd argument.   this is now a third topic after the 1st didn't go so well and the 2nd was proven to be a distraction to remove attention from that.

are you sure you wanna stick with this one? 
LMFAO a 3rd argument go back to page 1 there tard boy...thats been the argument all along

hahahah its truly pleasurable to see you melt and spin like this 240

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: June 11, 2013, 08:25:37 PM »
lets take a step back and assess the situation tard boy.

youre arguing over neighborhood watch guidelines, legally what would it matter even if his neighborhood was apart of the organization that created them(EVEN THOUGH THEY ARENT) and if zimmerman was a part of the organization(EVEN THOUGH HE WASNT)?

so a 4th argument now.

Tony, you're saying "even if I'm not right about my initial statement that zimm was not supposed to pack heat under the rules of his twin trees neighborhood watch organization, um um, LEGALLY it's cool".

Um, i said earlier that he likely broke no law.  You're spinning cause you aren't so sure about your earlier statement ;)

Now you want to change it to a 4th thing - no matter what, it was legal.  I agree with you there.

So it took a while, but you changed the argument enough times until we reached something we agree upon.  I applaud you.  Common ground is terrific.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: June 11, 2013, 08:32:32 PM »
so a 4th argument now.

Tony, you're saying "even if I'm not right about my initial statement that zimm was not supposed to pack heat under the rules of his twin trees neighborhood watch organization, um um, LEGALLY it's cool".

Um, i said earlier that he likely broke no law.  You're spinning cause you aren't so sure about your earlier statement ;)

Now you want to change it to a 4th thing - no matter what, it was legal.  I agree with you there.

So it took a while, but you changed the argument enough times until we reached something we agree upon.  I applaud you.  Common ground is terrific.
so you admit that he broke no law but were sitting here arguing about his criminal case?

LMFAO youre such a tool, youre melting faster than a snowman in july bro

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: June 11, 2013, 08:33:37 PM »
its been real and its been fun but it hasnt been real fun...

Im off to bed not tard boy, ill be back to make you melt more tomorrow...make sure you come up with some good deflections and lies now