Author Topic: Trayvon Martin - Gun, Drugs, Fighting  (Read 216104 times)

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
Re: Trayvon Martin - Gun, Drugs, Fighting
« Reply #250 on: June 12, 2013, 05:23:44 PM »
He's charged with murder.  He is claiming self defense.  The prosecution has to prove murder and disprove self defense.  There is no evidence of murder and plenty of evidence of self defense. 

Both of them almost certainly feared for their lives, so not sure what you're saying.

But six people will make that determination in the next couple months. 

Yes, and anything can happen.  The replies on this subject should tell a person that.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #251 on: June 12, 2013, 05:30:54 PM »
what slurs?

was zimmerman following trayvon at the end of the 911 call?

I dont want this to get passed over there tard boy.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #252 on: June 12, 2013, 07:02:57 PM »
what slurs?

was zimmerman following trayvon at the end of the 911 call?

Yes.  He gave no indication of any intent to give up his hate-fueled pursuit.

He lost sight of him for a moment.  Happens all the time when chasing a person through the darkness and around buildings. 

Tony, when police are chasing a bad guy, and they lose sight of him for a moment, is the chase over?  Of course not.  they keep running in that direction until they see the bad guy again.  ZImm was trained in some LEO tactics, right?

YOU make a major assumption that a pursuit ends when the chaser loses sight of bad guy for a  minute, don't you? 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #253 on: June 12, 2013, 07:04:08 PM »
You don't think so?

LOL

The last time I said this, you created a thread about it.  Butterbean educated you.  http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=426683.0

What was the slur?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: June 12, 2013, 07:05:56 PM »
Both of them almost certainly feared for their lives, so not sure what you're saying.

Yes, and anything can happen.  The replies on this subject should tell a person that.

Well Zimmerman was getting the crap beat out of him and was yelling for help.  So yes, he probably feared for his life.  That's what the evidence shows.  Where is the evidence Martin feared for his life?

Yes, anything can happen.  I have no idea what the jury will do.  I know what should happen based on what I've seen and read so far, but anything can happen.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: June 12, 2013, 07:13:18 PM »
Yes.  He gave no indication of any intent to give up his hate-fueled pursuit.

He lost sight of him for a moment.  Happens all the time when chasing a person through the darkness and around buildings. 

Tony, when police are chasing a bad guy, and they lose sight of him for a moment, is the chase over?  Of course not.  they keep running in that direction until they see the bad guy again.  ZImm was trained in some LEO tactics, right?

YOU make a major assumption that a pursuit ends when the chaser loses sight of bad guy for a  minute, don't you? 
I...I......I am making a major assumption? LMFAO

so we have that he was no longer following trayvon at the end of the 911 call, something you do not dispute and agree with 100% and I am making the major assumption?

sorry boss, Im not making any assumption...HE WAS NO LONGER FOLLOWING TRAYVON AT THE END OF THE 911 CALL.

If you have some evidence that he continued to look for him after he hung up please do present it.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #256 on: June 12, 2013, 08:00:17 PM »
Well Zimmerman was getting the crap beat out of him and was yelling for help.  So yes, he probably feared for his life.  That's what the evidence shows.  Where is the evidence Martin feared for his life?

Yes, anything can happen.  I have no idea what the jury will do.  I know what should happen based on what I've seen and read so far, but anything can happen.

Zimmerman's gun provides extremely convincing evidence that Martin had reason to fear for his life, so not sure what you're saying.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: June 12, 2013, 08:06:52 PM »
I...I......I am making a major assumption? LMFAO

so we have that he was no longer following trayvon at the end of the 911 call, something you do not dispute and agree with 100% and I am making the major assumption?

sorry boss, Im not making any assumption...HE WAS NO LONGER FOLLOWING TRAYVON AT THE END OF THE 911 CALL.

If you have some evidence that he continued to look for him after he hung up please do present it.

he was most certainly still following him. He just lost momentary vision of him.  We have no indication he decided to turn around.  That is an ASSUMPTION that you are making, right?  Sure wasn't on the 911 call.

Police lose sight of the pricks they're chasing all the time - when the chase is at night in urban areas.  They keep running in that direction until they see them again. 

Sorry, but I can't just accept your assumption that he stopped his pursuit.  There is no indication of that.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #258 on: June 12, 2013, 08:10:53 PM »
Tony, do you think it was inadvisable for Zimmerman to follow Martin?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #259 on: June 12, 2013, 08:20:12 PM »
he was most certainly still following him. He just lost momentary vision of him.  We have no indication he decided to turn around.  That is an ASSUMPTION that you are making, right?  Sure wasn't on the 911 call.

Police lose sight of the pricks they're chasing all the time - when the chase is at night in urban areas.  They keep running in that direction until they see them again. 

Sorry, but I can't just accept your assumption that he stopped his pursuit.  There is no indication of that.
so he says "ok" when told to quit following trayvon, he says he will meet the police at the mail boxes at the end of the 911 call and your still certain that he was following him...please do connect the dots for us tard boy.

ohhhhh lets not forget that zimmerman said he stopped following him, and as we all know in this country your INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY....so please tardy show us your proof.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: June 12, 2013, 08:23:24 PM »
Tony, do you think it was inadvisable for Zimmerman to follow Martin?
absolutely not, he was a complete and total fucktard.

that being said being a complete and total fucktard isnt a crime in and of itself, if it was 240 would be serving life...

Do you think he ran down trayvon, started a fight, shot him, bashed his own head with his gun and then came up with a story, got witnesses to corroborate his story?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #261 on: June 12, 2013, 08:58:46 PM »
so he says "ok" when told to quit following trayvon, he says he will meet the police at the mail boxes at the end of the 911 call and your still certain that he was following him...please do connect the dots for us tard boy.

ohhhhh lets not forget that zimmerman said he stopped following him, and as we all know in this country your INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY....so please tardy show us your proof.

you're connecting dots and trying to ascertain what he "meant" or what he "intended" to do.  He "must have" stopped his angry pursuit because of a momentary lapse in vision, you know, like all police and police trained wanna be's do.

You can do that, it's cool.

At least we agree that trayvon was a drug dealer, and zimm was a complete fucktard.  we're really not that different, you and me.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: June 12, 2013, 09:39:35 PM »
absolutely not, he was a complete and total fucktard.

that being said being a complete and total fucktard isnt a crime in and of itself, if it was 240 would be serving life...

Do you think he ran down trayvon, started a fight, shot him, bashed his own head with his gun and then came up with a story, got witnesses to corroborate his story?

So why wasn't it advisable for Zimmerman to follow Martin?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #263 on: June 12, 2013, 10:28:04 PM »
Everyone should just wait for the trial to see what happens, but if he didn't break any laws and was attacked (He said, he said) then most likely he will walk.

People should just get used to that fact and Zimmerman better get his passport immediately and be on the next flight to another country.

If he stays around there, he's as dead as a Christmas goose.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: June 13, 2013, 06:25:19 AM »
Everyone should just wait for the trial to see what happens, but if he didn't break any laws and was attacked (He said, he said) then most likely he will walk.

People should just get used to that fact and Zimmerman better get his passport immediately and be on the next flight to another country.

If he stays around there, he's as dead as a Christmas goose.

nah, he'll be fine if he beats the rap.  He'll write a book, as his many supporters (who endorse cousin rape, police assault and wifebeating) will want to hear how he was victimized.

He will do a couple of high profile interviews like barbara Walters.   His dad will make sure he socks away the $..   He'll live in a quiet gated community where he will spend his days hiding inside and bulking to 280 pounds. 

Down the road, given his explosive personality, we'll no doubt hear about him in the news again, some assault or something.  THe actual psychos cannot just turn it off.  They find a way to get rowdy again.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: June 13, 2013, 12:08:57 PM »
Zimmerman's gun provides extremely convincing evidence that Martin had reason to fear for his life, so not sure what you're saying.

The only evidence about when and how Martin saw Zimmerman's gun is from Zimmerman, who said Martin saw the gun after Martin starting pounding Zimmerman. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: June 13, 2013, 02:03:27 PM »
The only evidence about when and how Martin saw Zimmerman's gun is from Zimmerman, who said Martin saw the gun after Martin starting pounding Zimmerman. 

Is zimm's statement considered to be "evidence"?   

If so, does that mean he can be cross-examined when it's introduced, so as to confirm or prove it wrong?

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #267 on: June 13, 2013, 02:30:20 PM »
Hope to see Tony and Beach Bum return to the thread.

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #268 on: June 13, 2013, 02:58:53 PM »
Quite the choir boy.

George Zimmerman's Lawyer Wants Jurors To See Photos Of Handgun, Pot Plants Found On Trayvon Martin's Cell Phone

In a bid to muddy up Trayvon Martin in advance of trial, a lawyer for George Zimmerman has released photos of a handgun and marijuana plants that were found on the late teenager’s cell phone.

In a court filing today, attorney Mark O’Mara listed documents and images he “intends to introduce into evidence” during the criminal case against Zimmerman, who has been charged with murdering Martin. The 17-year-old was shot to death in February 2012 by Zimmerman (who claims that he fired in self-defense while being attacked by the unarmed teenager).

Included in the photos that O’Mara says he wants jurors to see are two images extracted from Martin’s Huawei phone showing a Smith & Wesson handgun and clip. In one photo (seen above) the weapon appears to be held by the person who snapped the photo. The second photo shows the gun and clip atop what appears to be a soiled mattress.

Two other photos from Martin’s phone show potted marijuana plants.

O’Mara has also notified Florida prosecutors that he will try to introduce text messages from Martin’s phone. Those messages include exchanges dealing with Martin’s suspension from school for fighting and his mother’s decision that he needed to move in with his father (from whom she was divorced). “My mom just told me i gotta mov wit my dad,” read one November 2011 message that was followed up with a text noting, “She just kickd me out : (.”

Other texts on Martin’s phone appear to refer to his use of marijuana and the offer of a gun.

Days before Martin was killed, his father sent a text with advice about how his son should behave and show respect. “Show them that you a good kid and you want positive things around you. Be a big brother and not a DONKEY …… LOVE DAD.”

O’Mara also wants to introduce several photos of Martin, including one image (seen below) showing him giving two middle fingers to the camera.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/Trayvon-Martin-evidence-photos-679832

Fuck you, the kid was murdered.

Asshole.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: June 13, 2013, 05:28:15 PM »
Fuck you, the kid was murdered.

Asshole.

Mons Venus are you trying to say Zimmerman will be convicted? 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: June 13, 2013, 05:37:09 PM »
So why wasn't it advisable for Zimmerman to follow Martin?
sorry, meant to say that it was inadvisable for zimmerman to get out of his car and try to follow trayvon.

He was a fucking moron but being a moron isnt a crime.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #271 on: June 13, 2013, 05:38:01 PM »
I asked you this already but you havent answered.

what makes you think trayvon knew zimmerman had a gun before the altercation?

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #272 on: June 13, 2013, 05:51:41 PM »
sorry, meant to say that it was inadvisable for zimmerman to get out of his car and try to follow trayvon.

He was a fucking moron but being a moron isnt a crime.

I figured you meant that, Tony.  So why was it a bad idea for Zimmerman to follow Martin?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: June 13, 2013, 05:58:29 PM »
I figured you meant that, Tony.  So why was it a bad idea for Zimmerman to follow Martin?
mainly b.c it put himself in harms way, but again doing so isnt illegal.

Now please tell us why you feel trayvon knew about the gun before the altercation?

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #274 on: June 13, 2013, 05:59:31 PM »
I asked you this already but you havent answered.

what makes you think trayvon knew zimmerman had a gun before the altercation?

I believe the gun caused an altercation to become physical, which resulted in a pinning style of fighting.