Author Topic: Trayvon Martin - Gun, Drugs, Fighting  (Read 216104 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: Trayvon Martin - Gun, Drugs, Fighting
« Reply #675 on: June 28, 2013, 10:06:13 AM »
Zimmerman trial blockbuster — Eyewitness says Trayvon on top punching Mixed Martial Arts style

A neighbor, John Good, who witnessed the fight between Trayvon Martin and George Zimmerman has just devastated the State’s case, testifying that he saw the fight between the two, that Trayvon was on top punching Mixed Martial Arts style, and that the scream must have come from Zimmerman because Zimmerman was on the bottom and Trayvon was faced away from the witness.

http://legalinsurrection.com/2013/06/zimmerman-trial-blockbuster-eyewitness-says-trayvon-on-top-punching-mixed-martial-arts-style/

Bitch240 on suicide watch!!!!

This raises questions about the witnesses who say Zimmerman was on top.  Somebody is lying.  Either good or the other witnessed.  They can't both be white right.
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #676 on: June 28, 2013, 10:07:27 AM »
This raises questions about the witnesses who say Zimmerman was on top.  Somebody is lying.  Either good or the other witnessed.  They can't both be white right.

This entire case against Zimm was a sham from Day 1. 

I wonder if Obama will melt down once zimm is freed

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #677 on: June 28, 2013, 10:13:35 AM »

The testimony from John Good pretty much kills the prosecutions argument. I'm curious to hear from the witnesses who said Zimmerman was on top.    Does the talk of tops and bottoms make this bodybuilding related?
A

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #678 on: June 28, 2013, 10:16:07 AM »

the only person who ever melts down about anything is you

James

« Reply #679 on: June 28, 2013, 10:16:54 AM »

Before the shot Zimmerman was on the bottom getting pounded, and yelling for help, then after the shot, he got on top. So what some are testifying to seeing is Zimmerman on top which was after he shot him.

Watch the video from 10:00 to 14:00:

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #680 on: June 28, 2013, 10:18:23 AM »
Before the shot Zimmerman was on the bottom getting pounded, and yelling for help, then after the shot, he got on top. So what some are testifying to seeing is Zimmerman on top which was after he shot him.

Watch the video from 10:00 to 14:00:

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Thank you.  At this point I couldn't convict Zimmerman.  Let's see how the rest of the trial goes.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #681 on: June 28, 2013, 10:27:55 AM »
If he was smart, he'd take the stand, and when asked, flat out tell them "Part of it is because it's fuzzy, it all happened to fast that it was tough to remember the specifics, and the other part is because I was scared shitless and exaggerated some things slightly because I just realized I had taken a young mans life, and that he was never coming back"

if he hadn't exaggerated things, he'd be fine.  Those little lies add up... and when the lies happen to be about the circumstances leading to a dead person.  Well, that's ONE time where honesty is really important. 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #682 on: June 28, 2013, 10:30:09 AM »
if he hadn't exaggerated things, he'd be fine.  Those little lies add up... and when the lies happen to be about the circumstances leading to a dead person.  Well, that's ONE time where honesty is really important. 

By that standard, you have to throw out what bucket neck the hutt said.  I think think Zimmerman is a buffoon but he doesn't look guilty under Florida law.
A

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #683 on: June 28, 2013, 10:30:16 AM »
Thank you.  At this point I couldn't convict Zimmerman.  Let's see how the rest of the trial goes.

good idea

I doubt anyone on this board watched the full six hours of testimony from Rachel Jeantel

we really have no idea at this point how this thing it going to play out, will Zimm even take the stand, etc.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #684 on: June 28, 2013, 10:32:22 AM »
good idea

I doubt anyone on this board watched the full six hours of testimony from Rachel Jeantel

we really have no idea at this point how this thing it going to play out, will Zimm even take the stand, etc.

I'm keeping an open mind.  All my statements are in reference to the case as it unfolds.  My opinion may change with the evidence.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #685 on: June 28, 2013, 10:35:58 AM »
By that standard, you have to throw out what bucket neck the hutt said.  I think think Zimmerman is a buffoon but he doesn't look guilty under Florida law.

i've said from minute, by the LAW, he didn't break it - It's a flawed law... you can walk up to anyone, start shit, fall down and shoot their brain out.  all day long.  Then, you can cite "stand your ground" incorrectly. 

Which is why I think he needs 8 years for manslaughter for creating the situation, and why I think jury will PUNISH him for the situation leading up to shooting trayvon, NOT FOR BREAKING THE LAW.

The law is the problem.   pricks like him can chase unarmed kids into a scary fight, then shoot em

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #686 on: June 28, 2013, 10:39:10 AM »
i've said from minute, by the LAW, he didn't break it - It's a flawed law... you can walk up to anyone, start shit, fall down and shoot their brain out.  all day long.  Then, you can cite "stand your ground" incorrectly. 

Which is why I think he needs 8 years for manslaughter for creating the situation, and why I think jury will PUNISH him for the situation leading up to shooting trayvon, NOT FOR BREAKING THE LAW.

The law is the problem.   pricks like him can chase unarmed kids into a scary fight, then shoot em

The DA should not have charged murder

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #687 on: June 28, 2013, 10:42:40 AM »
The DA should not have charged murder

Exactly.

I have only been saying this since day 1.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #688 on: June 28, 2013, 10:44:18 AM »

The argument is when the situation began.  It's true Zimmerman followed Martin but is that when the situation started? Did the situation begin when/if Martin was the one to initiate violence?  Did Zimmerman intend to engage physically with Martin? If he didnt then he never expected the violence to occur.  He didnt pulled his gun until after the scuffle began. Did he expect Martin to react sheepishly because he was an older male?
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #689 on: June 28, 2013, 10:58:16 AM »
The argument is when the situation began.  It's true Zimmerman followed Martin but is that when the situation started? Did the situation begin when/if Martin was the one to initiate violence?  Did Zimmerman intend to engage physically with Martin? If he didnt then he never expected the violence to occur.  He didnt pulled his gun until after the scuffle began. Did he expect Martin to react sheepishly because he was an older male?

the situation started when a 17 year old had to run two blocks through the yards to get away from an MMA trained adult with a 9mm, calling him names and chasing him.

he expected martin to stop, be compliant, and give up his constitutional rights, and just halt movement and give up information on a stolen bike which, well, he didn't steal. 

IF he was charged with manslaughter, there's probably a 100% chance that the jury would jump on that charge.  They made it all or nothing - murder or he walks. 

It was never murder... it was a fat idiot who decided to scare the fck out of a kid, who bit off more than he could chew, then shot his way out.  it's not murder but it's not nothing either.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #690 on: June 28, 2013, 11:11:22 AM »
the situation started when a 17 year old had to run two blocks through the yards to get away from an MMA trained adult with a 9mm, calling him names and chasing him.

he expected martin to stop, be compliant, and give up his constitutional rights, and just halt movement and give up information on a stolen bike which, well, he didn't steal. 

IF he was charged with manslaughter, there's probably a 100% chance that the jury would jump on that charge.  They made it all or nothing - murder or he walks. 

It was never murder... it was a fat idiot who decided to scare the fck out of a kid, who bit off more than he could chew, then shot his way out.  it's not murder but it's not nothing either.

How do you know he was scared and running?  Don't you think trayvon could have easily out ran Zimmerman if he wanted to, especially if he was as scared as you believe he was?  Martin could have been out of the neighborhood before Zimmerman caught up with him. 

Martin had a choice in the matter too.  He didnt have to make it physical. Do you still believe Zimmerman was on top after goods testimony?
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #691 on: June 28, 2013, 11:16:09 AM »

Man. I see you've already started to cover your ass and the trial isn't even over yet. You're a sad man Rob.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #692 on: June 28, 2013, 11:20:27 AM »
How do you know he was scared and running?  Don't you think trayvon could have easily out ran Zimmerman if he wanted to, especially if he was as scared as you believe he was?  Martin could have been out of the neighborhood before Zimmerman caught up with him. 

Martin had a choice in the matter too.  He didnt have to make it physical. Do you still believe Zimmerman was on top after goods testimony?

If Trayvon Martin is really running scared that foot race is over in 5 seconds and Zimmerman is left in the dust.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #693 on: June 28, 2013, 11:20:53 AM »
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/06/27/if-zimmerman-get-off-ima-go-kill-a-white-boy-trayvon-martin-supporters-make-shocking-threats-ahead-of-verdict/

‘If Zimmerman Get Off, Ima Go Kill a White Boy’: Trayvon Martin Supporters Make Shocking Threats Ahead of Verdict

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #694 on: June 28, 2013, 11:21:59 AM »
Typical ghetto thugs and criminals

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/06/27/if-zimmerman-get-off-ima-go-kill-a-white-boy-trayvon-martin-supporters-make-shocking-threats-ahead-of-verdict/

‘If Zimmerman Get Off, Ima Go Kill a White Boy’: Trayvon Martin Supporters Make Shocking Threats Ahead of Verdict

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #695 on: June 28, 2013, 11:25:51 AM »
Typical ghetto thugs and criminals

Bunch of people who are twitter warriors and ain't going to do shit.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #696 on: June 28, 2013, 11:27:17 AM »

This is a glimpse into the mind of Andre.  This goes back to another post I made where I commented on black people's inability to see their own racism.
A

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #697 on: June 28, 2013, 11:37:20 AM »
So not only did Martin inject race into this situation, and not Zimmerman (according to the evidence), the prosecution witnesses have confirmed Martin was beating Zimmerman MMA style, that Zimmerman was bloodied, that he looked like he got his "butt beat," the back of his head was bleeding, and Zimmerman was calling for help.  At this rate, unless the proseuction is saving the "smoking gun" witness,  I don't think the defense even needs to call any witnesses. 

Witness describes Zimmerman's injuries, phone call to wife
Published June 28, 2013
FoxNews.com

A resident of the Florida community where George Zimmerman shot Trayvon Martin last year told jurors Friday afternoon how he encountered a bloodied Zimmerman immediately after the confrontation and took pictures of the murder defendant's injuries.

State witness Joe Manalo testified that took the photos with his cell phone that showed blood on Zimmerman's lip and scalp.

"He had blood running down his nose from both nostrils and over his lips," Manalo told Prosecutor Bernie de la Rionda.

Manalo said Zimmerman asked him to call his wife, Shellie, and tell her that he just shot someone as cops arrived on the scene.

"He had a cell phone in his hand and he tossed it on the ground asking if I could call his wife," Manalo testified. "He gave me her number. I had a connection right away and said, 'Your husband has been involved in a shooting. He's detained by Sanford police.'"

"Just tell her I shot someone," Manalo recalled Zimmerman saying, to which he obliged.

On cross-examination, defense attorney Don West read a transcript of what Manalo claims Zimmerman told him after the shooting.

"This guy was beating me up and I was defending myself. I shot him," the statement read.

West then asked Manalo, "George Zimmerman asked, 'Am I bleeding?'" Manalo confirmed that he did.

Manalo also confirmed his earlier statement that when the police officer asked him who shot Martin, Zimmerman replied immediately saying that he had.

Earlier on Friday, another neighbor, John Good, testified how he witnessed an MMA-style fracas between Zimmerman and Martin. He described seeing one person straddling another and throwing punches down at the person which he described in a statement as a "ground and pound."

Good said he was watching TV with his wife when they heard a noise and he went out to investigate, despite his wife warning him not to. At first, he thought a dog might be attacking someone, but as he moved closer, he said he observed what looked like "a tussle" between two people.

"It looked like a tussle," Good said. "I could only see one person. At one point, I yelled out, 'What's going on? Stop it,' I believe.

Under questioning by De la Rionda, Good said one of the combatants was straddling a man lying face up on the pavement, and throwing punches. The testimony appeared to corroborate Zimmerman's claims that he shot the 17-year-old African-American with a legally registered gun in self defense, as he was being pummeled.

"I could tell that the person on the bottom had a lighter skin color," testified Good, who also said the person on the bottom appeared to be wearing "white or red," while the one on top wore dark clothing. Zimmerman identified that day as Hispanic and was wearing a red jacket. That also would corroborate Zimmerman's claims he was on the losing end of a violent confrontation when he fired the fatal shot.

But Good said he did not see the person on top slam the other one's head into the pavement. Zimmerman had wounds to his scalp following the confrontation.

Good, who went back inside and was calling 911 when he heard a gunshot, listened as an audio recording of his call was played in the courtroom.

"It looks like there's a black guy down, and he's dead," Good said on the call.

During cross examination, defense attorney Mark O'Mara  asked Good to be more specific as to the exact positions of the two men on the ground and even demonstrated in the courtroom asking for visual confirmation. He also asked what Good meant on the 911 call  when he said the person on top was engaged in an "MMA-style" move of "ground and pound". The witness also said during testimony that the person on the bottom was unable to move under a flurry of punches.

When O'Mara asked him if the person on top was Martin, Good said: "Correct, that's what it looked like."

Good also said he believed the person on the bottom yelled for help, but later conceded that he was not 100 percent sure it was the person on the bottom calling for help while he was in his house placing the emergency call, only that it "sounded like" it came from the person being attacked.

During cross-examination, O'Mara got on his knees to recreate the fighting as he asked Good to walk him through it.

Good was also shown by O'Mara a picture of Martin in a 7-Eleven convenience store and said that the person on top during the struggle was wearing the same dark clothing in the image.

Questioning was then redirected back to the prosecutor who tried to discredit a strong testimony for the defense.

De La Rionda asked Good if he used the term "ground and pound" in his statements to investigators or if it was a Sanford Police Department investigator first used the term. Good replied that it was possible. De La Rionda also used water bottles to help demonstrate the position of Zimmerman and Martin and even got Good to concede that he did not actually see punches thrown and that he "only saw downward movement" of arms.

The testimony came as Zimmerman’s murder trial entered its fifth day Friday, a day after the former neighborhood watch volunteer's attorney tried to demonstrate that the woman who was on the phone with Trayvon Martin shortly before he was fatally shot was not believable because her story changed over the course of the last year.

An attorney for Martin’s family, meanwhile, suddenly declared Thursday that the high-profile case was not about race.

“It’s not about racial profiling,” Daryl Parks told reporters. “He was profiled (criminally). George Zimmerman profiled him.”

Parks made the comments after prosecutors spent several days arguing that Zimmerman profiled the 17-year-old specifically because he was black. Asked why he changed his take on the matter, Parks replied: “We never claimed this was about race.”

Zimmerman, 29, has said he opened fire only after the teenager jumped him and began slamming his head against the concrete sidewalk. Zimmerman identifies himself as Hispanic and has denied that his confrontation with the black teenager had anything to do with race, as Martin's family and its supporters have claimed.

Zimmerman has pleaded not guilty, claiming self-defense. He could face life in prison if convicted.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/06/28/zimmerman-defense-grills-witness-for-second-day/?test=latestnews#ixzz2XXMltxTf

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #698 on: June 28, 2013, 11:47:30 AM »

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #699 on: June 28, 2013, 11:52:55 AM »
A