Author Topic: Trayvon Martin - Gun, Drugs, Fighting  (Read 216068 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Trayvon Martin - Gun, Drugs, Fighting
« Reply #725 on: June 28, 2013, 07:17:10 PM »
How the fuck did this shit ever make it to trial for a murder 2 charge?

LMFAO what the fuck....

zimmermans description of the events lines up perfectly with the testimony today.

Because once the racists like vince andre option d obaa Sharpton the msnbc hacks got everyone whipped up into a fake narrative they could not allow the facts to get in the way of their created bs fairy tale

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #726 on: June 28, 2013, 07:24:29 PM »
How the fuck did this shit ever make it to trial for a murder 2 charge?

LMFAO what the fuck....

zimmermans description of the events lines up perfectly with the testimony today.

Tell me about it.  Should have never happened.  What's scary is all of the pundits all over the media spinning the evidence against Zimmerman.  They are just fostering what will be a lot of overreacting if he is acquitted.  

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #727 on: June 28, 2013, 07:32:52 PM »
Tell me about it.  Should have never happened.  What's scary is all of the pundits all over the media spinning the evidence against Zimmerman.  They are just fostering what will be a lot of overreacting if he is acquitted. 
hahah absolutely pierce morgan did the same thing implying that cracker wasnt a racist term, saying that it may have been zimmerman on top b/c he had "mma" training.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #728 on: June 28, 2013, 08:15:08 PM »
hahah absolutely pierce morgan did the same thing implying that cracker wasnt a racist term, saying that it may have been zimmerman on top b/c he had "mma" training.

That fool actually said the "star witness" did a great job and was very compelling.  Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #729 on: June 28, 2013, 09:35:20 PM »
Why did the lead investigator in the case want to charge zimmerman that night?

And why did zimmerman lie about so many little things?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #730 on: June 28, 2013, 09:42:44 PM »
Why did the lead investigator in the case want to charge zimmerman that night?

And why did zimmerman lie about so many little things?
A.to cover his ass.

B. Because he just killed a kid and he was scared shirtless that he was going to be strung up. Which he was anyway.

Sometimes a spade is a spade. Just eat crow and move on, weather he is convicted or not, he was getting the shit beat out of him and he didn't hit himself in the head, and it wasn't some crazy conspiracy.  Things went down more or less like he stated

. He's human, he makes mistakes and he gets scared like everyone else. You were wrong and full of shit. Admit it. Be a man.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #731 on: June 28, 2013, 09:44:44 PM »
the jury isn't made up of getbiggers.

the 6 women on the jury have completely different sets of experience and mindsets, than many people do here.  

I suspect that a single 22-year old male who likes lifting weights and hates obama - will have a much different perspective on "the fear trayvon felt trying to escape a man chasing him with a gun" than the 36 year old housewife with 3 kids who hates guns with a passion and believes obama saved us from the bush recession.

So while this tub of lies may be a laughingstock to us, she might be a poor uneducated girl suffering from obesity and other ills of society, who told a widdle fib to protect her friend's mom's feelings.  They may see her as credible that trayvon was running to escape.

We all knew what a great job the casey anthony jury did... everyone was SHOCKED at their outcome.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #732 on: June 28, 2013, 09:47:52 PM »
A.to cover his ass.

B. Because he just killed a kid and he was scared shirtless that he was going to be strung up. Which he was anyway.

Sometimes a spade is a spade. Just eat crow and move on, weather he is convicted or not, he was getting the shit beat out of him and he didn't hit himself in the head, and it wasn't some crazy conspiracy.  Things went down more or less like he stated

. He's human, he makes mistakes and he gets scared like everyone else. You were wrong and full of shit. Admit it. Be a man.
ead with his gun, and he wasn't the

trayvon was on top of him, kicking his ass. 

BUT

If a man chased me two blocks with a gun, I'm going to punch him until I can take the fcking gun from him, then call 911 and report his ass for chasing me.   Yes, I'm taking the gun because I won't let him use it on me.

EVEN without knowledge of a gun=>
If a man chased me two blocks in the rain, and got in my personal space using profanity - you'd better believe I'm backing up as much as possible, then I'm taking him down to the ground. Fuck yes.  I'm mounting, punching, pinning, and I'm stoppping him from whatever action was so important he had to call me names while chasing me. 

Trayvon perceived zimmerman as a threat.  In his shoes, I also woudl have taken down the man once he intercepted me, an dprotected myself.  Even it meant mounting and punching his ass. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #733 on: June 28, 2013, 09:50:59 PM »
This is why no one here can understand you. On one hand you say he didn't break the law, but on the other hand you say he should get 8 years.  Why should he get 8 years IF HE DIDN'T BREAK THE LAW?

Do you know that if there is no legal basis for the  jury's  "punishment", Zimm will have an excellent case for an appeal?

You can't punish Zimm because you don't like the law. You can't make an example out of him because you disagree with the law.

Juries do it all the time - they assign sentences that sure don't fit what happened - because they feel it's "right".

I mean, at the VERY least, zimmerman lied quite a few times in his statement, "exaggerating" to make his self-defense case stronger.  He should get some time for that, right?  You can't lie to cops about a dead body you just created - they spent a shitload of money studying the physical evidence and now proving what he lied about. 

So even though he didn't murder the kid - he did lie about a bunch of shit surrounding the shooting.  Jury may look at this, and then decide to punish him.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #734 on: June 28, 2013, 09:54:17 PM »

none of us had the details of the case.  until now.

we were all right about some things, and wrong about others.

ZImmerman lied about at least 4 items.  So I was right when I said he was an exaggerating prick.  I thought he had the MMA skills to mount a skinny twink - he didn't, he was a bigger bitch than I thought - and I learned that from today's court.  So of course I was wwrong about that.   I thought zimmerman pinned the scrawny pothead, as any  man should be able to do, and was yelling for help to subdue the handful he had just taken on.  I gave him too much credit, and I was mistaken.  I still think it's zimmerman's voice on the tape yelling for help.  It really does sound like a person scared for his life.

The Q is -> Can a person claim self-defense in FL if they are the one that started the fight, by making the other kid fear for his life?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #735 on: June 28, 2013, 10:22:05 PM »
none of us had the details of the case.  until now.

we were all right about some things, and wrong about others.

ZImmerman lied about at least 4 items.  So I was right when I said he was an exaggerating prick.  I thought he had the MMA skills to mount a skinny twink - he didn't, he was a bigger bitch than I thought - and I learned that from today's court.  So of course I was wwrong about that.   I thought zimmerman pinned the scrawny pothead, as any  man should be able to do, and was yelling for help
to subdue the handful he had just taken on.  I gave him too much credit, and I was mistaken.  I still think it's zimmerman's voice on the tape yelling for help.  It really does sound like a person scared for his life.

The Q is -> Can a person claim self-defense in FL if they are the one that started the fight, by making the other kid fear for his life?
Lawl... now its that you didn'thave the fact.... for the past several years, you didn't care about the facts, you literally made hundreds of posts swearing up and down that you knew what happened because you knew what kind of person he was (you were wrong on all counts btw).

Whatever broseph, youd think you'd learn to keep your mouth shut, buy I'm sure you don't still fail yo see just how badly you owned yourself.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #736 on: June 29, 2013, 04:24:42 AM »
240 time to cut bait and let it go

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #737 on: June 29, 2013, 04:29:42 AM »
You’re missing the point that Zimmerman was not doing anything illegal either.  

Zimmerman should not testify, because so far there is ZERO evidence that he murdered Martin.  Have you been following the trial?    

Most people don't have to do anything illegal to go to prison.  They simply have to exercise poor judgement which is what Zimmerman did.  By his own actions, he put himself in that situation to where he's going to be tried and convicted...whether by a jury or not.

BTW....one thing that's not being reported is that the DOJ is going to charge him with violating his civil rights....One way or another, he's going to prison.  If by any chance he's found innocent or there's a hung jury, he'll get scooped up by the Feds immediately for a trial in which he'll be convicted of

Zimmerman isn't going nowhere because no one is going to let him go off killing someone.... ;D
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #738 on: June 29, 2013, 04:49:36 AM »
240 time to cut bait and let it go

you know me.  he could be found guilty and i'll argue the verdict.  I can argue something that is pro-obama while calling him a kenyan illegal.  I knew the Heat would win the title - despite being lazy, underachieving with a terrible coach.  And if ZImmerman found guilty - I've said he broke no law, but will be punished by the jury for creating a situation where someone got killed.  Not a law on the book, but jurors aren't exactly Supreme Court justices.  Need proof?

Did OJ deserve to be sentenced for 33 YEARS for stealing back his sports memorabilia?   Goodness no!  Shady people robbing other shady people of his own items... BUT the JURY wanted to PUNISH him for the Nicole/Ron murders they believed he got away with.  I mean, 33 YEARS for showing someone a gun and taking some football cards back?  No way - JURIES PUNISH and I still believe the ZImmerman jury will do that.

And it's a goosip/prediction message board.  It's okay to predict and be wrong.  NONE of us had any of this info until this week - it's all been sealed while we predict.   I"d be a complete ass to tease wiggs for "you predicted the Spurs would win!  bwahaha, you are owned" - that'd be silly of me.  It's a message board.  We predict and make guesses and we're wrong more than right.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #739 on: June 29, 2013, 05:08:10 AM »
If he walks i am going laugh my fucking head off at you moron lib blacks who are so emotionally wrapped up in this farce of a case.   If it were blavk on black or white on white you creeps would not give a shit whatsoever. 

Most people don't have to do anything illegal to go to prison.  They simply have to exercise poor judgement which is what Zimmerman did.  By his own actions, he put himself in that situation to where he's going to be tried and convicted...whether by a jury or not.

BTW....one thing that's not being reported is that the DOJ is going to charge him with violating his civil rights....One way or another, he's going to prison.  If by any chance he's found innocent or there's a hung jury, he'll get scooped up by the Feds immediately for a trial in which he'll be convicted of

Zimmerman isn't going nowhere because no one is going to let him go off killing someone.... ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #740 on: June 29, 2013, 05:21:09 AM »
33, Zimmerman gave Bloomberg plenty of ammo to go after stand your ground, on a national level, the minute he leaves office.  That sucks.  We will see an erosion or stunted growth in gun defense rights over te next ten years thanks to this cowboy. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #741 on: June 29, 2013, 07:59:53 AM »
33, Zimmerman gave Bloomberg plenty of ammo to go after stand your ground, on a national level, the minute he leaves office.  That sucks.  We will see an erosion or stunted growth in gun defense rights over te next ten years thanks to this cowboy. 
so instead of showing why that law is valid and needs to be defended, you decided to argue that an innocent man needs to be sent to jail....

fucking brilliant!!!!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #742 on: June 29, 2013, 08:02:19 AM »
Don't pretend like you give a fuck about people going after gun laws, pretty sure you were arguing on defense of Obama during the last election that even though he talked about wanting to go after firearms, it didn't matter because he hadn't actually enacted any legislation. So until Bloomber actually does something, you're just a hypocrite and a moron of the highest order.

You need to keep your mouth shut so that you can actually troll without sounding like a total idiot.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #743 on: June 29, 2013, 08:05:01 AM »
Don't pretend like you give a fuck about people going after gun laws, pretty sure you were arguing on defense of Obama during the last election that even though he talked about wanting to go after firearms, it didn't matter because he hadn't actually enacted any legislation. So until Bloomber actually does something, you're just a hypocrite and a moron of the highest order.

You need to keep your mouth shut so that you can actually troll without sounding like a total idiot.
yup you hit the nail on the head on all accounts

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #744 on: June 29, 2013, 09:19:58 AM »
so instead of showing why that law is valid and needs to be defended, you decided to argue that an innocent man needs to be sent to jail....

fucking brilliant!!!!

the author of the stand-your-ground law said it had NOTHING TO DO WITH ZIMMERMAN shooting - and then he changed his mind on using it.

Didn't stop mayor bloomy from using it, however. 

I was right about obama not going after gun rights.  We never saw a gun bill.  We had a bunch of politicians talking shit about guns to raise money from their base, there was ZERO legislation, and everything is exactly how it was before.

Bloomberg might actually see some results, however, since he's attacking things at the state level - armed with the ammo zimmerman gave him.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #745 on: June 29, 2013, 09:23:24 AM »
trayvon was on top of him, kicking his ass.  

BUT

If a man chased me two blocks with a gun, I'm going to punch him until I can take the fcking gun from him, then call 911 and report his ass for chasing me.   Yes, I'm taking the gun because I won't let him use it on me.

EVEN without knowledge of a gun=>
If a man chased me two blocks in the rain, and got in my personal space using profanity - you'd better believe I'm backing up as much as possible, then I'm taking him down to the ground. Fuck yes.  I'm mounting, punching, pinning, and I'm stoppping him from whatever action was so important he had to call me names while chasing me.  

Trayvon perceived zimmerman as a threat.  In his shoes, I also woudl have taken down the man once he intercepted me, an dprotected myself.  Even it meant mounting and punching his ass.  

You admitted that you and a gang of your trailer park trash comrades stalked strangers while carrying firearms. You are a conniving hypocrite who is now back-tracking harder than I've ever seen in an attempt to save face over the fact that you've been lying through your teeth for 2+ years now on this case.

Asshole.

the author of the stand-your-ground law said it had NOTHING TO DO WITH ZIMMERMAN shooting - and then he changed his mind on using it.

Didn't stop mayor bloomy from using it, however. 

I was right about obama not going after gun rights.  We never saw a gun bill.  We had a bunch of politicians talking shit about guns to raise money from their base, there was ZERO legislation, and everything is exactly how it was before.

Bloomberg might actually see some results, however, since he's attacking things at the state level - armed with the ammo zimmerman gave him.

Haha, no you weren't. Obama and his leftist cohorts tried to shove gun control down our throats and got smacked down by the populace.

You are a fucking retard.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #746 on: June 29, 2013, 09:57:09 AM »

What are you suggesting tubby? Is that a threat?

Are you speaking now as a result of your extensive experience as a litigator or from the inside information from your buddies at the US Attorneys office, with whom you worked together, in the olden days before you started the Caliber Fitness empire and this other new thing where you're selling, what is it, expired nacho cheese and refried beans?

Come on asshole - you know nothing about the case except what you've read and you are not interested in looking at facts. All you see is race. And if that's the case, you are no better than what you are accusing Zimmerman of being: a racist.

Maybe you'll find him and train him? Surely that's punishment enough for any crime.

In all seriousness, most of us are reasonable and will let the courts sort this out in accordance with the law, and we won't make thinly veiled threats like you have been on this and other topics, or make grand pronouncement a about the intentions of the DOJ and the USA office.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #747 on: June 29, 2013, 10:15:08 AM »
So...many on the thread have mentioned "innocent until proven guilty".  Would the same apply to Martin?

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #748 on: June 29, 2013, 10:21:41 AM »
Zimmerman was probably being a blowhard dickhead, but that doesn't warrant a violent reaction.

A very similar situation happened to me when I was a kid.  I was driving through a friend's neighborhood with the friend who lived there (female) and two other friends (male and female).

Some dude started following us in his car, so I drove around a few turns to see if he really was following us.  We didn't know what the hell he was doing or why he was following us but he was being a major prick about it (practically trying to run us off the road).  

Eventually he cornered us by blocking off the road with his car.  He jumped out of his car and came storming over to my car.  I'm sure the conversation between us started similar to Zimmerman and Martin's.

He said "what are you doing here?"  
I replied "she lives here!  Why are you following us?"
We told him what street she lived on and he realized he knew the name and IMMEDIATELY felt like a huge asshole and apologized repeatedly.  

Apparently there had been someone driving through the area stealing kid's bikes and he decided to be a Zimmer-hero and capture the perps (we were the lucky car full of teens who happened to catch his eye first).

Moral of the story is...we acted like civilized humans and it ended in a civilized manner.  
The guy felt like a shithead (because he was acting like one) and got shit later from his wife and my friend's (the girl who lived there) dad.  I'm sure he felt like an ass in front of most of the neighborhood for a while.  

Yes it's a hassle you don't deserve...but if you're not doing anything wrong, the proper reaction isn't to start doing something even worse than the other person.  If Trayvon would have acted like a civilized person, it would have been figured out that he had a reason for being in the neighborhood and then Zimmerman would have been left to deal with the repercussions of acting like a fuckface...
Y

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #749 on: June 29, 2013, 10:26:28 AM »
So...many on the thread have mentioned "innocent until proven guilty".  Would the same apply to Martin?

No doubt - but only when it comes to charges brought against him by the Government. I'm which case, he's innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt by a jury in a Court of Law.

But that isn't binding on individuals; they can consider Zimmerman guilty, and don't have to presume him innocent until proven otherwise. The can do the same for Trayvon. And even Aunt Tilly.