Author Topic: Trayvon Martin - Gun, Drugs, Fighting  (Read 216208 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Trayvon Martin - Gun, Drugs, Fighting
« Reply #775 on: June 29, 2013, 04:07:46 PM »
If Zimmerman felt it was right, justified, important, and necessary for Martin to be questioned, what would stop him from using possession of the gun to accomplish that?
Evidently you haven't figured out that no one is paying attention to your sad attempts to justify your massive leaps of logic that have zero evidence to support them.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #776 on: June 29, 2013, 04:18:49 PM »
If Zimmerman felt it was right, justified, important, and necessary for Martin to be questioned, what would stop him from using possession of the gun to accomplish that?
Evidently you haven't figured out that no one is paying attention to your sad attempts to justify your massive leaps of logic that have zero evidence to support them.
ASSumptions, ASSumptions, ASSumptions....its all he has shock

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #777 on: June 29, 2013, 04:39:20 PM »
It's a fair question, so...

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #778 on: June 29, 2013, 04:39:59 PM »
...any takers?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #779 on: June 29, 2013, 04:52:12 PM »

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #780 on: June 29, 2013, 04:53:22 PM »

From the testimony it was Martin who spoke first. Its only speculation to assume Zimmerman wanted to question him.
A

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #781 on: June 29, 2013, 04:55:04 PM »
What would stop him from trying to accomplish something he felt was right, and justified, and necessary, and that he'd already been taking steps to accomplish?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #782 on: June 29, 2013, 04:55:56 PM »
From the testimony it was Martin who spoke first. Its only speculation to assume Zimmerman wanted to question him.
Don't take the troll bait.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #783 on: June 29, 2013, 04:57:22 PM »
What would stop him from trying to accomplish something he felt was right, and justified, and necessary, and that he'd already been taking steps to accomplish?

He didn't brandish the weapon so he wasn't using the gun as a means to intimidate or question Martin. Would he have?  Well thats a question that will never be answered.
A

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #784 on: June 29, 2013, 04:58:15 PM »

Are you saying it's speculation that Zimmerman wanted to have Martin questioned, Archer?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #785 on: June 29, 2013, 05:01:27 PM »
Are you saying it's speculation that Zimmerman wanted to have Martin questioned, Archer?

I think its speculation to assume Zimmerman was going to confront Martin with a gun and get him to talk.
A

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #786 on: June 29, 2013, 05:04:01 PM »
I think its speculation to assume Zimmerman was going to confront Martin with a gun and get him to talk.

That's not what I asked, Archer.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #787 on: June 29, 2013, 05:05:30 PM »

bump

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #788 on: June 29, 2013, 05:06:36 PM »
you took the bait bra. Disengage and exfil now, while you still can.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #789 on: June 29, 2013, 05:10:13 PM »
bump

Zimmer wanted the police on scene and the police would have asked Martin a few questions in an informal interview.  This fact in no way means that he wanted to question Martin himself.  As a matter of fact, Zimmerman involving the police and not drawing his weapon is a stronger argument for Zimmerman not wanting to question Martin himself.
A

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #790 on: June 29, 2013, 05:19:32 PM »
Zimmer wanted the police on scene and the police would have asked Martin a few questions in an informal interview.  This fact in no way means that he wanted to question Martin himself.  As a matter of fact, Zimmerman involving the police and not drawing his weapon is a stronger argument for Zimmerman not wanting to question Martin himself.

Who said this?  Please look carefully at what you're trying to stand against.

I'm asking you whether it is mere speculation that Zimmerman wanted to have Martin questioned.

Come on, Archer.  I know you aren't this dumb.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #791 on: June 29, 2013, 05:20:29 PM »
lol

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #792 on: June 29, 2013, 05:23:54 PM »

I already answered but apparently you didn't read it.  This is your leap in logic and foray into speculation that I was answering.  You think that because he wanted to have Martin questioned, this means that he also intended to use hs gun to question martin himself.  The logic does not follow, my friend.
A

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #793 on: June 29, 2013, 05:31:06 PM »

I already answered but apparently you didn't read it.  This is your leap in logic and foray into speculation that I was answering.  You think that because he wanted to have Martin questioned, this means that he also intended to use hs gun to question martin himself.  The logic does not follow, my friend.

No, actually you, yourself made a 'leap' to assume the argument was that Zimmerman himself had an intention to question Martin.  No one said that but you.

SO...you acknowledge that Zimmerman felt it was necessary to have Martin questioned, and that he had already taken steps toward that objective.  Are we on the same page, so far?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #794 on: June 29, 2013, 05:34:39 PM »

Here you are speculating.  You are speculating that because Zimmerman wanted Martin to be question he would use his gun to accomplish this.
And I said in response, the evidence indicates that by involving the police Zimmerman did not intend to question Martin himself.
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #795 on: June 29, 2013, 05:35:10 PM »
No, actually you, yourself made a 'leap' to assume the argument was that Zimmerman himself had an intention to question Martin.  No one said that but you.

SO...you acknowledge that Zimmerman felt it was necessary to have Martin questioned, and that he had already taken steps toward that objective.  Are we on the same page, so far?

Eyewitness said tray on was on top beating zimm down

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #796 on: June 29, 2013, 05:37:22 PM »
Here you are speculating.  You are speculating that because Zimmerman wanted Martin to be question he would use his gun to accomplish this.
And I said in response, the evidence indicates that by involving the police Zimmerman did not intend to question Martin himself.

Archer, I'm guessing that you're too trashed to read tonight.

Let me know when you sober up.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #797 on: June 29, 2013, 05:37:58 PM »
Eyewitness said tray on was on top beating zimm down

Name?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #798 on: June 29, 2013, 05:39:18 PM »
Name?

John Good.  He testified a couple of days ago.
A

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #799 on: June 29, 2013, 05:39:50 PM »
LMFAO what a tard