Author Topic: Trayvon Martin - Gun, Drugs, Fighting  (Read 216169 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: Trayvon Martin - Gun, Drugs, Fighting
« Reply #1000 on: July 02, 2013, 11:04:10 AM »
Criminally negligent homicide

It occurs where death results from serious negligence, or, in some jurisdictions, serious recklessness. A high degree of negligence is required to warrant criminal liability. A related concept is that of willful blindness, which is where a defendant intentionally puts himself in a position where he will be unaware of facts which would render him liable.
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1001 on: July 02, 2013, 11:04:49 AM »
More zimmerman statements now proven to be inconsistent:

"I reached down and My gun wasn't there"

"As soon as he broke my nose i started yelling for help"

"I was punched more than a dozen times in the head"
Lol, all of which could be contributed to the stress of having someone on top of you beating the shit out of you.

You've never had someone on top of you raining blows down, have you? You don't exactly gave a clear picture of what's happening, things get pretty fuzzy when you can't see or think straight.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1002 on: July 02, 2013, 11:07:07 AM »
Lol, all of which could be contributed to the stress of having someone on top of you beating the shit out of you.

You've never had someone on top of you raining blows down, have you? You don't exactly gave a clear picture of what's happening, things get pretty fuzzy when you can't see or think straight.

he ws spouting this bullshit on Hannity 6 months later - that's what the Jury is watching right now - the lies he told sean hanity.

And his story has changed continually - leads to a lack of credibility. 

I guess I"m just shocked more people's bullshit alarm doesn't go off whne it comes to zimmerman.  "He looks like he's on drugs... OR SOMETHING..."

zimm was just hamming shit up to get the police riled up so they'd show up guns drawn, ready to throw down on an armed junkie.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #1003 on: July 02, 2013, 11:08:57 AM »
he ws spouting this bullshit on Hannity 6 months later - that's what the Jury is watching right now - the lies he told sean hanity.

And his story has changed continually - leads to a lack of credibility. 

I guess I"m just shocked more people's bullshit alarm doesn't go off whne it comes to zimmerman.  "He looks like he's on drugs... OR SOMETHING..."

zimm was just hamming shit up to get the police riled up so they'd show up guns drawn, ready to throw down on an armed junkie.

The bullshit is that they went for a MURDER charge.

How is it you don't see that? Even those of us who you keep arguing against have admitted that Zimmerman is a complete idiot and should have been charged. Just not with MURDER.

Why do you refuse to see this?

He will get off of a murder charge.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1004 on: July 02, 2013, 11:13:04 AM »

How is it you don't see that? Even those of us who you keep arguing against have admitted that Zimmerman is a complete idiot and should have been charged. Just not with MURDER.

Agreed. Rob so badly wants Zimmerman to be the guy he envisioned when the story first broke.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1005 on: July 02, 2013, 11:14:20 AM »

I agree 100% that it isn't murder and they got greedy.   They wanted a win for their mantle, not the right result.  They wanted to bully him into pleading. 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #1006 on: July 02, 2013, 11:15:40 AM »
I agree 100% that it isn't murder and they got greedy.   They wanted a win for their mantle, not the right result.  They wanted to bully him into pleading. 

Which didn't work, so he is most likely going to walk.

Understand... I TOTALLY wanted him charged. I just wanted him charged with the appropriate crime.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1007 on: July 02, 2013, 11:19:25 AM »

Understand... I TOTALLY wanted him charged. I just wanted him charged with the appropriate crime.

Possibly - but people are people... and it's definitely not a sure thing with the jury.   Juries PUNISH people..  they don't always follow law.  Six women, one dead junior in high school, one fat man with a violent history (an alleged wifebeater!) still living.

If the jury was made of getbiggers, I'm sure he walks.  But I can't be so sure here.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #1008 on: July 02, 2013, 11:39:20 AM »
Possibly - but people are people... and it's definitely not a sure thing with the jury.   Juries PUNISH people..  they don't always follow law.  Six women, one dead junior in high school, one fat man with a violent history (an alleged wifebeater!) still living.

If the jury was made of getbiggers, I'm sure he walks.  But I can't be so sure here.
Getbiggers are just a small group of what the normal world looks like.

I am not saying he can't be found guilty, of course he can, but I see it as highly unlikely at this point.

Nothing to sentence him to Murder has come out.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1009 on: July 02, 2013, 11:40:36 AM »
Getbiggers are just a small group of what the normal world looks like.

I am not saying he can't be found guilty, of course he can, but I see it as highly unlikely at this point.

Nothing to sentence him to Murder has come out.

This.  He's going to be convicted but then again it's Florida.  Casey Anthony walked.
A

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #1010 on: July 02, 2013, 11:57:39 AM »
the lead detective disagrees with you on this.

Day 2, the top cop no longer playing defense lapdog.  He said zimm hung up and went fwd to confront trayvon, and DID NOT head back to his truck as stated.

He's credible, because ya loved him yesterday, but this is a big lie for zimm to tell, whether he was retreating or continuing his advance on trayvon.

O Rly? 

Investigator: Zimmerman was telling the truth
By Amanda Sloane and Graham Winch
updated 2:51 PM EDT, Tue July 02, 2013

The lead investigator in the George Zimmerman case took the stand again on Tuesday to answer questions from the former neighborhood watch captain's defense team.

Zimmerman is charged with second-degree murder for killing 17-year-old Trayvon Martin in Sanford, Florida, on February 26, 2012. Zimmerman told police he was pursuing the teenager because there had been a rash of crime in the area. A confrontation ensued, and Zimmerman said he was forced to kill Martin.

Chris Serino, the lead investigator in the case, had some tough questions for Zimmerman during their second interview together. Serino played Zimmerman's non-emergency call to police, pointing out a specific time where he says it would have taken Zimmerman a minute and 20 seconds to return to his car.

"You're in the rain getting wet… you see where the obstacle is here? I want you to think about that. I'm speaking for you... it doesn't sound like you quite recall exactly what happened at that point,” said Serino in the interview, which was played for jurors Monday. "It sounds like you're looking for him... you want to catch the bad guy. '[Expletive] punk can’t get away'... Did you pursue this kid? Did you want to catch him?"

"No," said Zimmerman.

While Serino admitted there were minor inconsistencies in Zimmerman's statements, he said this is normal because people aren't robots. He also testified that he believed Zimmerman was telling the truth, especially after Serino bluffed that Martin's cell phone may have captured video of the incident.

"I believe [Zimmerman’s] words were, 'Thank God, I was hoping somebody would videotape it,'" said Serino. "Either he was telling the truth or he was a complete pathological liar. One of the two."

"You think he was telling the truth?" asked defense attorney Mark O'Mara during his cross-examination.

"Yes," said Serino.

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/07/02/george-zimmerman-trial-trayvon-martin-day-7?hpt=hp_t2

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1011 on: July 02, 2013, 11:59:30 AM »
Criminally negligent homicide

It occurs where death results from serious negligence, or, in some jurisdictions, serious recklessness. A high degree of negligence is required to warrant criminal liability. A related concept is that of willful blindness, which is where a defendant intentionally puts himself in a position where he will be unaware of facts which would render him liable.

What evidence do you think supports this?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1012 on: July 02, 2013, 12:00:49 PM »

It was the only thing I could come up with.  I said if I had to think of something.  I'm not sure he's guilty of anything other than stupidity.
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1013 on: July 02, 2013, 12:02:32 PM »

I agree w criminal negligence on this case since once the 911 operator told him to let it go and he took it on himself, he acted in a fashion not reasonable under the circumstances. 

But negligence is not murder, or even manslaughter for that matter. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1014 on: July 02, 2013, 12:06:16 PM »
It was the only thing I could come up with.  I said if I had to think of something.  I'm not sure he's guilty of anything other than stupidity.

Thanks.  The way things are going for the prosecution, they will most likely ask the judge for a manslaughter instruction for the jury.  But there was no manslaughter if he was acting in self defense.  

I don't think Zimmerman is guilty of anything except trying to protect his neighborhood.  And given what we have learned about Martin, he was absolutely right to be suspicious of that kid.  

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1015 on: July 02, 2013, 12:07:46 PM »
I agree w criminal negligence on this case since once the 911 operator told him to let it go and he took it on himself, he acted in a fashion not reasonable under the circumstances. 

But negligence is not murder, or even manslaughter for that matter. 

Where is the evidence that he continued to follow Martin after they told him he didn't need to? 

Even if we assume he did, how is that negligent? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1016 on: July 02, 2013, 12:10:43 PM »
Where is the evidence that he continued to follow Martin after they told him he didn't need to? 

Even if we assume he did, how is that negligent? 

The only way Zimm is completely free of anything to do w this mess is if Trayvon attacked Zimm as soon as Zimm got out of the car and asked him what he was doing there.   Just my .02 since Zimm had no evidence Trayvon was actively fleeing a crime scene or the like. 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1017 on: July 02, 2013, 12:12:00 PM »
It's definitely not Murder two.
A

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1018 on: July 02, 2013, 12:13:19 PM »
The only way Zimm is completely free of anything to do w this mess is if Trayvon attacked Zimm as soon as Zimm got out of the car and asked him what he was doing there.   Just my .02 since Zimm had no evidence Trayvon was actively fleeing a crime scene or the like. 

What if he approached Martin and asked him what he was doing in the neighborhood?  That's not a crime either.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1019 on: July 02, 2013, 12:13:50 PM »
It's definitely not Murder two.

Definitely not.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1020 on: July 02, 2013, 12:14:56 PM »
What if he approached Martin and asked him what he was doing in the neighborhood?  That's not a crime either.

Correct - that to me is where the fogginess of this is

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1021 on: July 02, 2013, 12:17:07 PM »
Correct - that to me is where the fogginess of this is

That's what is the big unknown for me. I think people are putting to much emphasis on Zimmerman following Martin .  The fact that we will never know who started the physical confrontation leaves a lot of room for reasonable doubt.
A

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1022 on: July 02, 2013, 12:25:46 PM »
The prosecution has been trying to build its case on unimportant "inconsistencies" in Zimmerman's story.  They just had a medical expert on the stand who said his head only hit the concrete possibly once.  Maybe more.  Who the heck cares if it was two or three or ten?  Banging the back of your head on the concrete once, hard enough to cause an injury, can make you disoriented.

They also tried to minimize the severity of his broken nose.  Seriously?  If you've ever been hit in the nose you know how painful it can be and what it does to your eyes. 

They were actually trying to point how how his story about what Martin said changed, because he Zimmerman claimed Martin said "you're going to die tonight homie," as opposed to "you're going to die tonight MF."  Silly. 

Meanwhile, zero evidence of murder.  Zero evidence that he didn't act in self-defense. 

The entire prosecution of this man is an abuse of the system.  One of the most powerful tools in this country is the discretion of a prosecutor to decide whether or not to bring criminal charges against someone.  Pretty scary how one person can subject someone to what could be a life sentence in a situation like this.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1023 on: July 02, 2013, 12:41:53 PM »
Agreed 100% - this is why I have come to utterly hate and detest cops, prosecutors, etc.

The prosecution has been trying to build its case on unimportant "inconsistencies" in Zimmerman's story.  They just had a medical expert on the stand who said his head only hit the concrete possibly once.  Maybe more.  Who the heck cares if it was two or three or ten?  Banging the back of your head on the concrete once, hard enough to cause an injury, can make you disoriented.

They also tried to minimize the severity of his broken nose.  Seriously?  If you've ever been hit in the nose you know how painful it can be and what it does to your eyes. 

They were actually trying to point how how his story about what Martin said changed, because he Zimmerman claimed Martin said "you're going to die tonight homie," as opposed to "you're going to die tonight MF."  Silly. 

Meanwhile, zero evidence of murder.  Zero evidence that he didn't act in self-defense. 

The entire prosecution of this man is an abuse of the system.  One of the most powerful tools in this country is the discretion of a prosecutor to decide whether or not to bring criminal charges against someone.  Pretty scary how one person can subject someone to what could be a life sentence in a situation like this.   

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #1024 on: July 02, 2013, 01:11:11 PM »

And you know its solely because of all the media attention.