Author Topic: Trayvon Martin - Gun, Drugs, Fighting  (Read 216201 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Trayvon Martin - Gun, Drugs, Fighting
« Reply #1175 on: July 05, 2013, 09:04:26 AM »
coroner came to court with his own notes that were not given to the defense, judge ruled they would be given a copy break for lunch and then come back.

wouldnt be suprised if they find something to pick at in those notes....

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #1176 on: July 05, 2013, 09:08:32 AM »
LOL. Dr. Boa has gone full retard!
hahha he really has, he seems more concerned with not saying something that will hurt himself then actually answering the questions.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #1177 on: July 05, 2013, 09:10:08 AM »
coroner now testifying that he does not know if regular procedure for an autopsy was followed in relation to trayvon martins clothing.

"I dont know".......

How would he know......he would have arrived at the scene after police arrived
A

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #1178 on: July 05, 2013, 09:10:23 AM »
zimmermans attorney tried to sympathize with trayvons moms loss and the state attorney objected...using 240 logic this will play large on the minds of the women jurers and they will see the state attornesy as cold and bitter.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #1179 on: July 05, 2013, 09:11:22 AM »

How would he know......he would have arrived at the scene after police arrived
he was testifying to the treatment of the clothing directly prior to the autopsy...dont chime in if you dont know what youre talking about airsoft....

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1180 on: July 05, 2013, 09:22:50 AM »
so we dont know who started the fight, zimmerman said trayvon did...nobody can disprove it

but we can prove that one man chased another.

that might be enough for the jury to declare he started it.

If I'm walking thru your town with a handcannon, i spot you, and i chase your ass 2 blocks into an alley... then i claim i offered you movie tickets and you punched me so i blasted you...

well, i belong in prison for being full of shit and for chasing you two blocks with a gun.

so yeah, 'no witnesses' kinda flies out the window when one dude chases another to a secluded area.   By your logic, I can take my date to the woods and rape her because "there were no witnesses... true I dragged her kicking and screaming to the woods, but TECHNICALLY you didn't see it, when I then refused sex and she forced herself upon me..."

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #1181 on: July 05, 2013, 09:26:56 AM »
but we can prove that one man chased another.

that might be enough for the jury to declare he started it.

If I'm walking thru your town with a handcannon, i spot you, and i chase your ass 2 blocks into an alley... then i claim i offered you movie tickets and you punched me so i blasted you...

well, i belong in prison for being full of shit and for chasing you two blocks with a gun.

so yeah, 'no witnesses' kinda flies out the window when one dude chases another to a secluded area.   By your logic, I can take my date to the woods and rape her because "there were no witnesses... true I dragged her kicking and screaming to the woods, but TECHNICALLY you didn't see it, when I then refused sex and she forced herself upon me..."
LOL so evidence to back up zimmermans story, eye witnesses to back up zimmermans story and all that matters to you is that he LEGALLY followed someone....

got it...hahahhaha

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1182 on: July 05, 2013, 09:32:06 AM »
LOL so evidence to back up zimmermans story, eye witnesses to back up zimmermans story and all that matters to you is that he LEGALLY followed someone....

got it...hahahhaha

which evidence backed up trayvon throwing the first punch?   none, right?

I have a sneaking feeling if trayvon, fresh out of MMA class, told a 911 operator "these damn punks always get away", picked up his 9mm, chased the punk into an area no one could see, and there was an "incident" where trayvon took a few boo-boos and zimmerman was bleeding out...

I have a sneaking feeling you woudn't be telling us "you can't PROVE trayvon started it, maybe trayvon went from a-hole to cupcake and zimmerman became a murder machine at the exact same moment".   

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #1183 on: July 05, 2013, 09:40:36 AM »
which evidence backed up trayvon throwing the first punch?   none, right?

I have a sneaking feeling if trayvon, fresh out of MMA class, told a 911 operator "these damn punks always get away", picked up his 9mm, chased the punk into an area no one could see, and there was an "incident" where trayvon took a few boo-boos and zimmerman was bleeding out...

I have a sneaking feeling you woudn't be telling us "you can't PROVE trayvon started it, maybe trayvon went from a-hole to cupcake and zimmerman became a murder machine at the exact same moment".   
lol why are you always putting words in my mouth?

you cant make up any more lies of your own so you make up lies for others?

I said there is evidence to back up zimmermans story, not all of it but anytime an eyewitness or testimony has been given it backs up zimmermans almost to a fucking T.......

the prosecution has no evidence to show that this was murder.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1184 on: July 05, 2013, 09:45:43 AM »
I said there is evidence to back up zimmermans story, not all of it but anytime an eyewitness or testimony has been given it backs up zimmermans almost to a fucking T.......

I have seen zero evidence trayvon threw the first punch.   Nobody can show that, can they? 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #1185 on: July 05, 2013, 09:48:55 AM »
I have seen zero evidence trayvon threw the first punch.   Nobody can show that, can they? 
LOL other than the testimony of zimmerman as given through his interviews and as we know there is zero evidence to disprove that...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1186 on: July 05, 2013, 09:53:01 AM »
LOL other than the testimony of zimmerman as given through his interviews and as we know there is zero evidence to disprove that...

aside from zimmerman - obviously in CYA mode and unwilling to take the stand...

No one else can testify trayvon punched first.   Mmmkay.

There is also zero evidence to prove that former Mr Olympia Larry Scott didn't throw the first punch.  Or that a lawn sprinkler didn't trip them both.  Zero evidence to disprove any crazy theory - including the one that an armed MMA fighter chasing a kid thru yards  sudenly turned into a pussycat and was picked on by a bully.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #1187 on: July 05, 2013, 09:57:01 AM »
hahaha yes b/c when you look at zimmerman you think grizzly mma fighting bad ass...hahahah you are such a fucking drama queen

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1188 on: July 05, 2013, 10:04:53 AM »
hahaha yes b/c when you look at zimmerman you think grizzly mma fighting bad ass...hahahah you are such a fucking drama queen

part of the idea of being a deadly weapon is that nobody suspects you.  he was a lean 190 pounds, but 18 months of 3x weekly grappling and striking training... with the confidence the law was on his side and the gun as a last resort...

Well, i think he was well-equipped to dance thru yards to intercept the 159 pound twink smoker high school junior.

The fact he got his ass whooped anyway fuels speculation he did this on purpose.  maybe he wanted this.  

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #1189 on: July 05, 2013, 10:08:10 AM »
part of the idea of being a deadly weapon is that nobody suspects you.  he was a lean 190 pounds, but 18 months of 3x weekly grappling and striking training... with the confidence the law was on his side and the gun as a last resort...

Well, i think he was well-equipped to dance thru yards to intercept the 159 pound twink smoker high school junior.

The fact he got his ass whooped anyway fuels speculation he did this on purpose.  maybe he wanted this. 
in your mental pygmy of a mind maybe in the mind of a rational person not at all...

so 18 months of "mma" training makes you a deadly weapon?

tell the truth 240 have you even been in a physical altercation with another man in your life?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1190 on: July 05, 2013, 10:14:41 AM »
in your mental pygmy of a mind maybe in the mind of a rational person not at all...

tell the truth 240 have you even been in a physical altercation with another man in your life?

dude, i have gotten my ass kicked lol....  i've held my own in other situations.   in addition, i was a wrestler in high school, i did TKD in high school, and I've done a few sessions of training every few years since then, to avoid having 159 pound twinks steamroll me. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1191 on: July 05, 2013, 10:16:20 AM »

18 months of mma training may have made him THINK he was equipped for running thru yards playing ninja with a 9mm on hip. 

and think about the mind of zimmerman... was he all that rational to begin with?  52 calls to 911 for potholes and kids in road?   shoving a fcking cop?  Domestic abuse charges?  Funger fvcking his cousin?  To me, he wasn't all that rational to begin with.  To me, if he was the victim in this case, getbiggers would probably be calling him with he was - a dangerous fvckup!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #1192 on: July 05, 2013, 10:20:54 AM »
18 months of mma training may have made him THINK he was equipped for running thru yards playing ninja with a 9mm on hip. 

and think about the mind of zimmerman... was he all that rational to begin with?  52 calls to 911 for potholes and kids in road?   shoving a fcking cop?  Domestic abuse charges?  Funger fvcking his cousin?  To me, he wasn't all that rational to begin with.  To me, if he was the victim in this case, getbiggers would probably be calling him with he was - a dangerous fvckup!
what does any of those lies have to do with the this case?

is trayvons history of violence, drugs and criminal activity relevant to this case?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #1193 on: July 05, 2013, 10:21:59 AM »
dude, i have gotten my ass kicked lol....  i've held my own in other situations.   in addition, i was a wrestler in high school, i did TKD in high school, and I've done a few sessions of training every few years since then, to avoid having 159 pound twinks steamroll me. 
so in your mind you are an even more of a deadly weapon than zimmerman?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1194 on: July 05, 2013, 10:22:34 AM »
what does any of those lies have to do with the this case?

is trayvons history of violence, drugs and criminal activity relevant to this case?

of course - what was trayvon's arrest record?   was he ordered to state-sanctioned alcohol abuse treatment, like zimmerman?   was he under a restraining order?  any underage sex accusations like zimmerman?

no offense, but I think the 17 year old pot abuser would actually be a MORE credible witness on the stand lol... shoving a cop?  who does that?  lol

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1195 on: July 05, 2013, 10:26:12 AM »
so in your mind you are an even more of a deadly weapon than zimmerman?

oh, that'd be a silly comparison.  and you're making it about me - instead of the case.  which, given the way the jury responded to trayvon's fmaily and the autopsy pics today, i can't blame you.   

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #1196 on: July 05, 2013, 10:30:06 AM »
oh, that'd be a silly comparison.  and you're making it about me - instead of the case.  which, given the way the jury responded to trayvon's fmaily and the autopsy pics today, i can't blame you.   
LMFAO im making a comparison to get to the heart of the stupidity that is YOU!!!

and judging by your complete and total side step Id say it hit home

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1197 on: July 05, 2013, 10:35:26 AM »
lol touche...not that it matters as it was completely legal and irrelevant to the self defense claim....but hey if it makes you morons feel better keep harping on it!!!

LOL an unarmed kid who an eye witness saw on top of zimmerman throwing blows?

nothing in this case matters to me in any way

you're the one (among others) spending hours debating the minutiae

I see a creepy dude who profiled, stalked and shot and unarmed kid to death and then calmly claimed he  had no regrets, wouldn't change a thing if he could do it over again and thinks it's all Gods plan

This dude is a sick fuck and whether he gets convicted or not it's likely he will eventually pay for this in one way or another

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #1198 on: July 05, 2013, 10:36:59 AM »

I see a creepy dude who profiled, stalked and shot and unarmed kid to death and then calmly claimed he  had no regrets, wouldn't change a thing if he could do it over again and thinks it's all Gods plan

This dude is a sick fuck and whether he gets convicted or not it's likely he will eventually pay for this in one way or another

LOL be honest straw youre biased against this guy b/c he used the word God

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1199 on: July 05, 2013, 10:46:34 AM »

yeah, 'no regrets'..... he shouldnt have gotten out of the truck.  that's an odd thing to say.  wouldn't change a thing?  oh no, id' change ten things about that day, mainly, um, not gettin gout of truck and letting police do their jobs.

why would he say that?