Author Topic: Trayvon Martin - Gun, Drugs, Fighting  (Read 216215 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Trayvon Martin - Gun, Drugs, Fighting
« Reply #1200 on: July 05, 2013, 10:48:54 AM »
coroner now testifying that the amount of thc in trayvons system may have had some inhibition limiting effects....

he has changed his opinion on two big aspects of this case in the last 60 days, this guy is not credible......

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #1201 on: July 05, 2013, 10:49:58 AM »
lol this guy is a straight up moron, his testimony is painful to watch

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #1202 on: July 05, 2013, 10:52:17 AM »
nothing in this case matters to me in any way

you're the one (among others) spending hours debating the minutiae

I see a creepy dude who profiled, stalked and shot and unarmed kid to death and then calmly claimed he  had no regrets, wouldn't change a thing if he could do it over again and thinks it's all Gods plan

This dude is a sick fuck and whether he gets convicted or not it's likely he will eventually pay for this in one way or another

That's interesting, I see a concerned citizen and neighborhood watch captain who put his life on the line looking out for his neighbors.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1203 on: July 05, 2013, 10:57:03 AM »

ROFL!!!!!

I never thought I'd be the kind of person to fall for this shit, sitting around watching a court case like some lazy housewife. 

I'm going to be discussing this with the soccer moms in the cardio room later.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #1204 on: July 05, 2013, 11:00:41 AM »

hahah exactly this guy is coming across...

He literally just said "I have no memory, I have no facts"....hahahhah this guy is fuking awesome!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1205 on: July 05, 2013, 11:07:29 AM »
LOL be honest straw youre biased against this guy b/c he used the word God

I have no problem if he mentions god but it's beyond creepy for him to think it was gods plan to have him shoot this kid

he comes off as a very strange dude in that video and I'm thinking it's a possibility that this guy is a wack job who was just itching to shoot someone and he found a way to do it

He has no remorse and said he wouldn't change a thing if he could do it over again

something is not right in that dude's head

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #1206 on: July 05, 2013, 11:07:54 AM »
The number of times that coroner has said "I don't remember" is embarrassing.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1207 on: July 05, 2013, 11:11:50 AM »
That's interesting, I see a concerned citizen and neighborhood watch captain who put his life on the line looking out for his neighbors.

LOL - at putting his life on the line

was he actually even part of a neighborhood watch or just some wanna be cop with an itchy trigger finger ?

did he identify himself as neighborhood watch to Martin

does the neighborhood watch association condone his actions ?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1208 on: July 05, 2013, 11:24:05 AM »
I'd ask this amnesiac if he remembers not remembering just to watch his chinkie expression.

;D

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #1209 on: July 05, 2013, 11:28:32 AM »
LOL - at putting his life on the line

was he actually even part of a neighborhood watch or just some wanna be cop with an itchy trigger finger ?

did he identify himself as neighborhood watch to Martin

does the neighborhood watch association condone his actions ?

No, he didn't.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #1210 on: July 05, 2013, 11:29:17 AM »
No, he didn't.

Did he get a chance before he was attacked?

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #1211 on: July 05, 2013, 11:33:57 AM »
Did he get a chance before he was attacked?

I would say so, as his explanation was that he "didn't want to be confrontational".

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #1212 on: July 05, 2013, 11:35:19 AM »
I would say so, as his explanation was that he "didn't want to be confrontational".

It's possible.

Hard to say.

Serious question though, was it rainy or stormy that night?

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #1213 on: July 05, 2013, 11:41:16 AM »
It's possible.

Hard to say.

Serious question though, was it rainy or stormy that night?

Yes, apparently it had been raining (Zimmerman made a statement about Martin walking "too slowly" in the rain).

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1214 on: July 05, 2013, 11:41:23 AM »
No, he didn't.

was he even part of an actual recognized neighborhood watch group or was he just some wanna be cop taking his gun out for an evening drive in the truck?

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #1215 on: July 05, 2013, 11:44:49 AM »
was he even part of an actual recognized neighborhood watch group or was he just some wanna be cop taking his gun out for an evening drive in the truck?

I've seen media reports to this day, that describe him as acting in some "official capacity" on "patrol" that night, but it is my understanding that he was not.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #1216 on: July 05, 2013, 11:47:33 AM »
Yes, apparently it had been raining (Zimmerman made a statement about Martin walking "too slowly" in the rain).

You have to get kind of close to hear people in the rain if it's coming down hard.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1217 on: July 05, 2013, 11:59:32 AM »
Did I just hear Dr. Stupid say under oath that he compiled his notes over a weekend during which he tried to write down all he could remember about his autopsy?

how long ago did he do it and how many hundreds has he done since then

all he would have had to go on were whatever notes he took at the time and why would he even take many notes
he probably sees shooting incidents many times a week and this wasn't some big case at the time autopsy was done.  
 It was just another kid who died from a gunshot

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1218 on: July 05, 2013, 12:01:52 PM »
"In September 2011, the Twin Lakes residents held an organizational meeting to create a neighborhood watch program. Zimmerman was selected by neighbors as the program's coordinator, according to Wendy Dorival, Neighborhood Watch organizer for the Sanford Police Department.[6][6][91]"

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/jun/25/george-zimmerman-trial-neighbourhood-watch
Second-day testimony focuses on Zimmerman's role as unofficial neighbourhood watch leader who was recruited by Florida police

Prosecutors in Zimmerman's second-degree murder trial in Sanford have portrayed the defendant as an overzealous vigilante who profiled, pursued and shot Trayvon Martin, an unarmed 17-year-old black youth he spotted in the Retreat at Twin Lakes gated estate on 26 February last year.

But the volunteer programme co-ordinator for the city's police department told the jury that she found Zimmerman, 29, to be an always "polite, courteous and respectful" resident whom she tried to persuade to become law enforcement's formal "eyes and ears" for his community.

"He seemed like he really wanted to make changes in his community, to make it better," Wendy Dorival said under cross-examination by Zimmerman's attorney, Don West.

"I wanted to recruit him to be a citizen on patrol volunteer, but he said no."
She said that it would have involved a four or five week training programme after which Zimmerman would have been allowed to wear a polo shirt-style uniform and patrol the community in a marked car with amber lights.

Dorival said she thought he possessed qualities that would have made him a good candidate for the program. "His demeanor, the way he interacted with me, his high interest in being involved in his community and the city of Sanford," led her to recommend him, she told prosecutor John Guy.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1219 on: July 05, 2013, 12:09:50 PM »
"In September 2011, the Twin Lakes residents held an organizational meeting to create a neighborhood watch program. Zimmerman was selected by neighbors as the program's coordinator, according to Wendy Dorival, Neighborhood Watch organizer for the Sanford Police Department.[6][6][91]"

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/jun/25/george-zimmerman-trial-neighbourhood-watch
Second-day testimony focuses on Zimmerman's role as unofficial neighbourhood watch leader who was recruited by Florida police

Prosecutors in Zimmerman's second-degree murder trial in Sanford have portrayed the defendant as an overzealous vigilante who profiled, pursued and shot Trayvon Martin, an unarmed 17-year-old black youth he spotted in the Retreat at Twin Lakes gated estate on 26 February last year.

But the volunteer programme co-ordinator for the city's police department told the jury that she found Zimmerman, 29, to be an always "polite, courteous and respectful" resident whom she tried to persuade to become law enforcement's formal "eyes and ears" for his community.

"He seemed like he really wanted to make changes in his community, to make it better," Wendy Dorival said under cross-examination by Zimmerman's attorney, Don West.

"I wanted to recruit him to be a citizen on patrol volunteer, but he said no."
She said that it would have involved a four or five week training programme after which Zimmerman would have been allowed to wear a polo shirt-style uniform and patrol the community in a marked car with amber lights.

Dorival said she thought he possessed qualities that would have made him a good candidate for the program. "His demeanor, the way he interacted with me, his high interest in being involved in his community and the city of Sanford," led her to recommend him, she told prosecutor John Guy.

so why didn't he identify himself when he says Martin asked why he was following him

Why didn't he say I'm part of a neighborhood watch and I've called the police and they are on the way

Did he follow the established rules or guidelines of a the neighborhood watch association?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #1220 on: July 05, 2013, 12:21:24 PM »

lol.  That dude was horrible. 

Does anyone know if they redacted the part of the autopsy that showed marijuana use?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #1221 on: July 05, 2013, 12:26:38 PM »
so why didn't he identify himself when he says Martin asked why he was following him

Why didn't he say I'm part of a neighborhood watch and I've called the police and they are on the way

Did he follow the established rules or guidelines of a the neighborhood watch association?

Was it raining so hard that he had to get close to identify himself?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1222 on: July 05, 2013, 12:28:22 PM »
No, he didn't.

There is no evidence that he identified himself.  The only evidence, which came from Zimmerman, is he didn't have a chance to say much of anything before Martin attacked him.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #1223 on: July 05, 2013, 12:36:01 PM »
There is no evidence that he identified himself.  The only evidence, which came from Zimmerman, is he didn't have a chance to say much of anything before Martin attacked him.

How sure are you with this?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1224 on: July 05, 2013, 12:36:37 PM »