Author Topic: Trayvon Martin - Gun, Drugs, Fighting  (Read 216100 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Trayvon Martin - Gun, Drugs, Fighting
« Reply #1300 on: July 05, 2013, 09:38:28 PM »
your arms arent pinned when someone has you in the mount, numbnuts.
Lol give him a break shock this kid believes 18 months of training 3 times a week makes you a deadly weapon

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1301 on: July 05, 2013, 09:46:43 PM »
Lol give him a break shock this kid believes 18 months of training 3 times a week makes you a deadly weapon
yeah im beginning to realize that Rob knows far less that what I gave hik credit for.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #1302 on: July 05, 2013, 10:23:03 PM »
agree, what would the person have to do to convince you their intentions where to kill you?

I don't think I can answer that question - it would be a snap judgement at that moment.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1303 on: July 05, 2013, 10:28:41 PM »
I don't think I can answer that question - it would be a snap judgement at that moment.
smart answer. No one really knows how their flight/fight reaction would play out until theyve been in those kinds of situations

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #1304 on: July 08, 2013, 11:03:25 AM »
I'll be the first to admit, the prosecution hasn't done what they've needed to do. 

At this point, at least, 'guilty' would be nothing more than an emotional response.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1306 on: July 08, 2013, 11:46:35 AM »
At this point, at least, 'guilty' would be nothing more than an emotional response.

I'd expect nothing less from a jury that is the product of the FL school system with 5/6 of them being mothers.

how many of them want to see a gun-toting zimmerman starting fights on their street corner next week, perhaps capping one of their children who has the audacity to walk while eating skittles.

If they convict, it won't be on the law, it'll be on emotions.  You're right.  Juries do that shit all the time. 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1307 on: July 08, 2013, 11:51:57 AM »
I'd expect nothing less from a jury that is the product of the FL school system with 5/6 of them being mothers.

how many of them want to see a gun-toting zimmerman starting fights on their street corner next week, perhaps capping one of their children who has the audacity to walk while eating skittles.

If they convict, it won't be on the law, it'll be on emotions.  You're right.  Juries do that shit all the time. 

His current obese status may work in his favor.  He looks less menacing and more like a fat youth pastor.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1308 on: July 08, 2013, 12:04:59 PM »
His current obese status may work in his favor.  He looks less menacing and more like a fat youth pastor.

the jury got to see the video of him - skinny, shaved head, big ass 9mm.... running the streets chasing down teenagers.

I think this really is a frightening image for the mothers on the jury.  he meant well, but he had no problem running into the dark against a person he thought to be on drugs and possibly armed.  If he's not malicious/murderous, then he is CERTAINLY dangerous and irresponsible.

Think about that... zimmerman will be back on the streets with his 9mm in a week or two... dirving around ready to let shots fly, ready to chase high school juniors... ready to fire bullets to end fights he provokes.  Scary.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #1309 on: July 08, 2013, 12:15:48 PM »

The guy who runs the MMA gym where Zimmerman trained is on the stand now.  Essentially called him the Pillsbury Dough Boy.  Said he was obese, lost about 50 to 80 pounds, was weak, and was never skilled enough to get in the ring.  Destroying the inference that Zimmerman was some skilled fighter. 

They also got into evidence Martin's father admitting the day after the shooting that the voice yelling for help was not his son. 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1310 on: July 08, 2013, 12:17:23 PM »
The guy who runs the MMA gym where Zimmerman trained is on the stand now.  Essentially called him the Pillsbury Dough Boy.  Said he was obese, lost about 50 to 80 pounds, was weak, and was never skilled enough to get in the ring.  Destroying the inference that Zimmerman was some skilled fighter. 

They also got into evidence Martin's father admitting the day after the shooting that the voice yelling for help was not his son. 

Like we didnt see this coming.  Dude is a wannabe in every sense of the word.
A

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1311 on: July 08, 2013, 12:18:46 PM »
Like we didnt see this coming.  Dude is a wannabe in every sense of the word.

I don't see him as a wannabe anything.  Just a normal, average dude who cares about his community and tried to get in shape. 

More of what the guy said:

On a scale of 1 to 10 in regards to boxing proficiency, Pollack gives Zimmerman a 0.5 when he first started.

Pollack says Zimmerman never got in the ring -- "He wasn't skilled enough for that."

After training, Pollack says of Zimmerman: "He's still learning how to punch, he didn't really know how to effectively punch."

"Did he ever get to the point where he could box somebody else?" asked defense attorney O'Mara.

"Absolutely not," said Pollack.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1312 on: July 08, 2013, 12:20:53 PM »
I don't see him as a wannabe anything.  Just a normal, average dude who cares about his community and tried to get in shape. 

More of what the guy said:

On a scale of 1 to 10 in regards to boxing proficiency, Pollack gives Zimmerman a 0.5 when he first started.

Pollack says Zimmerman never got in the ring -- "He wasn't skilled enough for that."

After training, Pollack says of Zimmerman: "He's still learning how to punch, he didn't really know how to effectively punch."

"Did he ever get to the point where he could box somebody else?" asked defense attorney O'Mara.

"Absolutely not," said Pollack.

He certainly isn't the type brave enough to start a street fight.
A

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1313 on: July 08, 2013, 12:22:28 PM »
He certainly isn't the type brave enough to start a street fight.

I wouldn't call starting a street fight "brave."  I'd call it stupid.  You could wind up dead.  Especially if you start a street fight with an armed man. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1314 on: July 08, 2013, 12:23:57 PM »

he's a defense witness, friends with georgie doing everything he can to help zimm win this trial.

he's a defense witness, meaning he is called only because he can help georgey.

he's a defense witness with a smirk trying to keep zimm out of jail.  its pretty obvious.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1315 on: July 08, 2013, 12:25:10 PM »
he's a defense witness, friends with georgie doing everything he can to help zimm win this trial.

he's a defense witness with a smirk trying to keep zimm out of jail.  its pretty obvious.

::)  ::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1316 on: July 08, 2013, 12:26:40 PM »

Tool.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1317 on: July 08, 2013, 12:26:59 PM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1318 on: July 08, 2013, 12:27:12 PM »
Tool.

There are a lot of pics out there showing the U-shape cut on back of head happens to match the unique butt shape of that keltec he was carrying. 

He took college courses on self-defense... dude knows the law VERY well... probably had the sense to crack his own head in the 2 minutes standing in the dark with a kid as he bleeds out.

IF this was a well-planned execution... Well, there would be NO BETTER PREPARED MAN for it than zimmerman.  I mean, police training, urge to chase bad guys, hates a=holes, calls 911, creates the fight, falls to the bottom despite 500 hours of grappling training and smaller person... screams for help, shoots in heart, and has a story full of holes caused by changes he made to match the self-defense statute in Florida.

makes you wonder.  IF he was going to plan and do this, a dude with his history of shoving cops, beating women, and preparing for this... well, you could find no better prepared man to pull off such an execution

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1319 on: July 08, 2013, 12:29:59 PM »
There are a lot of pics out there showing the U-shape cut on back of head happens to match the unique butt shape of that keltec he was carrying. 

He took college courses on self-defense... dude knows the law VERY well... probably had the sense to crack his own head in the 2 minutes standing in the dark with a kid as he bleeds out.

IF this was a well-planned execution... Well, there would be NO BETTER PREPARED MAN for it than zimmerman.  I mean, police training, urge to chase bad guys, hates a=holes, calls 911, creates the fight, falls to the bottom despite 500 hours of grappling training and smaller person... screams for help, shoots in heart, and has a story full of holes caused by changes he made to match the self-defense statute in Florida.

makes you wonder.  IF he was going to plan and do this, a dude with his history of shoving cops, beating women, and preparing for this... well, you could find no better prepared man to pull off such an execution

Oh stop it you lying liar.  He did not take a college course on self defense.  lol. 

But yes, a 911 Troofer would absolutely believe that in the seconds after getting the crap beat out of him, and before anyone could see, Zimmerman clocked himself in the back of his head with his gun to fake an injury.  lol.  He probably punched himself in the nose too.  lol . . . .

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1320 on: July 08, 2013, 12:30:52 PM »
18 months of training and still cannot throw a right hook?

Sorry, but that's either the most ineffective training facility in the history of training facilities, or the dude is smiling so hard because he wants zimm to beat the rap.

500 hours and can't throw a punch yet?  Smells like bullshit.  Anyone who believes this, well they probably believe Hermann cain was framed by 14 women simultaneously.  They probably believe clinton didn't consider a BJ to be sex.  They probably believe a lot of nonsense.  Doesn't pass smell test.  Tehy're downplaing his skill, it's obvious.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1321 on: July 08, 2013, 12:32:08 PM »
Oh stop it you lying liar.  He did not take a college course on self defense.  lol. 

But yes, a 911 Troofer would absolutely believe that in the seconds after getting the crap beat out of him, and before anyone could see, Zimmerman clocked himself in the back of his head with his gun to fake an injury.  lol.  He probably punched himself in the nose too.  lol . . . .

wow, you're emotionally involved in this case pretty heavily, huh? 

both people involved were pieces of shit.  zimmerman shoved cops and punched women and stuck his fingers inside the vagina of his underage cousin.  I'm surprised you would back him so intensely.  I'm not calling trayvon an angel - he was a POS thug.  But so was zimmerman.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1322 on: July 08, 2013, 12:38:23 PM »
wow, you're emotionally involved in this case pretty heavily, huh? 

both people involved were pieces of shit.  zimmerman shoved cops and punched women and stuck his fingers inside the vagina of his underage cousin.  I'm surprised you would back him so intensely.  I'm not calling trayvon an angel - he was a POS thug.  But so was zimmerman.

Hardly.  Just calling a tool a tool.  Do you ever tell the truth?  Even sometimes? 

Every time I actually read the stuff you post it reminds of why I usually ignore it.   :)  lol 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1323 on: July 08, 2013, 12:43:49 PM »
Hardly.  Just calling a tool a tool.  Do you ever tell the truth?  Even sometimes? 

Every time I actually read the stuff you post it reminds of why I usually ignore it.   :)  lol 

well, usually when one attacks the MESSENGER so intensely, it's because they really can't argue the MESSAGE.

When I present a theory or make a point or point to evidence, and someone argues it, I look at what they're saying and learn from it, etc.

When I share my idea and they bring up 911 troofers or call me a fcknuggetretawdmoron, I realize they can't dispute what I'm saying and just want the discussion to turn into a battle of insults, which is really a waste of time.  We don't learn from that, and that is why i'm here, to learn from different points of views.

And my point, there there would be no better prepared person to orchestrate such a fight in order to kill someone - down to the pulling him on top to make the shoot look legal - it would be zimmerman.   he did everything right, except for lie about those details needed to make it a legal shoot.  The things he has lied about, they're not in dispute.  He wasn't smothered.  Trayvon's hand wasn't over his face at all after being punched.  And we have zero evidence either man started the fight.   But if you want ot insult my posts on 911 from 8 years ago because you don't dispute this, its cool

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #1324 on: July 08, 2013, 12:45:47 PM »
Rob, I think sometimes in life we just gotta know when to fold em.

Your arguments in this matter is a textbook example of that phrase.

Just walk away bro.