Author Topic: Trayvon Martin - Gun, Drugs, Fighting  (Read 216213 times)

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
Re: Trayvon Martin - Gun, Drugs, Fighting
« Reply #1350 on: July 08, 2013, 04:40:53 PM »
LMFAO what in your mind is "using the gun correctly"?

let me guess youre not a gun owner?

Using a gun correctly is not allowing yourself to be--and certainly not willingly placing yourself in--a situation where you may lose control of the gun.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #1351 on: July 08, 2013, 04:45:57 PM »
Not sure what the prosecution thinks they're doing.  They seem to be going for a "how dare he", which doesn't make sense.  They'll have to hope these women are all on the same page with an emotional reaction.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1352 on: July 08, 2013, 04:58:41 PM »
this case is about one thing - THE JURY.

Think about their education, their emotions, their situation.  I mean, poor dumb people, that county. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #1353 on: July 08, 2013, 05:17:13 PM »
Using a gun correctly is not allowing yourself to be--and certainly not willingly placing yourself in--a situation where you may lose control of the gun.
well then zimmerman used the gun correctly didnt he? when the situation where he could lose the gun presented itself he made sure to deal with accordingly.

only a retard who knows little to nothing about guns thinks a guy walks up to another person with their gun drawn....::)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #1354 on: July 08, 2013, 05:17:56 PM »
Not sure what the prosecution thinks they're doing.  They seem to be going for a "how dare he", which doesn't make sense.  They'll have to hope these women are all on the same page with an emotional reaction.
they are doing what they can with the facts that they have, they cant make up scenarios like you guys do....

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1355 on: July 08, 2013, 05:19:54 PM »
they are doing what they can with the facts that they have, they cant make up scenarios like you guys do....

given the number of 'inconsistencies' in zimmerman's story, i'd say there's a whole lotta scenario-making-up going on ;)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #1356 on: July 08, 2013, 05:22:59 PM »
given the number of 'inconsistencies' in zimmerman's story, i'd say there's a whole lotta scenario-making-up going on ;)
the inconsistencies were deemed insignificant by a professional law enforcement detective....

there have been no facts to disprove any of zimmermans testimony, as a matter of fact there is an eye witness to verify his testimony.

There are injuries to verify his testimony, there are expert witness FROM THE PROSECUTION to verify his testimony.

sorry bro, you cant make up facts in court...guessing thats why you never went to law school.......

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1357 on: July 08, 2013, 05:28:35 PM »
the inconsistencies were deemed insignificant by a professional law enforcement detective....

the same lead detective who wanted to charge him with manslaughter, right?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #1358 on: July 08, 2013, 05:38:39 PM »
the same lead detective who wanted to charge him with manslaughter, right?
yup and since they went with murder 2 thats irrelevant to the conversation just like the fact zimmerman got out of his truck to follow trayvon...

LOL but you morons keep on keeping on

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #1359 on: July 08, 2013, 05:40:25 PM »
well then zimmerman used the gun correctly didnt he? when the situation where he could lose the gun presented itself he made sure to deal with accordingly.

According to him, Martin almost got control of the gun.  The gun could have fired at any time during the struggle, and an innocent bystander could have been hit.  So don't tell me Zimmerman behaved responsibly with the gun, when he could have kept his ass in his truck and waited for the police.

only a retard who knows little to nothing about guns thinks a guy walks up to another person with their gun drawn....::)

*IF* you know you have a legitimate reason to detain a person, and you are going to take the responsibility for such an action, that's exactly what you do, Tony.  It is your responsibility to lessen the probability for injury or death for all concerned parties.  Period.  Don't try to tell me otherwise.  This shit is common sense.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #1360 on: July 08, 2013, 05:42:57 PM »
...and by the way, knowing you have a legitimate reason means being prepared to shoot the person if he tries to take your gun.  

That's how legitimate your reason had better be.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #1361 on: July 08, 2013, 05:47:48 PM »
Something that gets lost in all this, is that it happened due to crazy shit in Zimmerman's mind.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #1362 on: July 08, 2013, 05:47:59 PM »
According to him, Martin almost got control of the gun.  The gun could have fired at any time during the struggle, and an innocent bystander could have been hit.  So don't tell me Zimmerman behaved responsibly with the gun, when he could have kept his ass in his truck and waited for the police.
spoken like a true gun fearing moron...guns just dont go off for no reason there brainchild...they have something called a trigger and without it getting pulled it generally wont go off...

it also has something called a safety, how do you know zimmermans safety wasnt on?

*IF* you know you have a legitimate reason to detain a person, and you are going to take the responsibility for such an action, that's exactly what you do, Tony.  It is your responsibility to lessen the probability for injury or death for all concerned parties.  Period.  Don't try to tell me otherwise.  This shit is common sense.
not this stupidity again, please dont chase your tail anymore with this idiocy....

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #1363 on: July 08, 2013, 05:48:44 PM »
...and by the way, knowing you have a legitimate reason means being prepared to shoot the person if he tries to take your gun. 

That's how legitimate your reason had better be.
someone trying to take your gun is a legit reason, someone beating the shit out of you is a legit reason...

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #1364 on: July 08, 2013, 05:54:56 PM »
spoken like a true gun fearing moron...guns just dont go off for no reason there brainchild...they have something called a trigger and without it getting pulled it generally wont go off...

So glad to know if a struggle doesn't cause the trigger to be pulled, that it "generally" won't go off.

it also has something called a safety, how do you know zimmermans safety wasnt on?

I don't know.  Do you know?  Do you know it won't be altered in a fight?

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #1365 on: July 08, 2013, 05:56:43 PM »
someone trying to take your gun is a legit reason, someone beating the shit out of you is a legit reason...

He knew these things were possibilities when he allowed himself to travel in that direction.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #1366 on: July 08, 2013, 05:59:37 PM »
So glad to know if a struggle doesn't cause the trigger to be pulled, that it "generally" won't go off.

I don't know.  Do you know?  Do you know it won't be altered in a fight?
lol with zimmermans gun it absolutely wont, dip shit!!!

http://www.keltecweapons.com/our-guns/

his gun was a double action, as I know your dumb ass is talking without knowing what youre talking about let me explain.

a double action gun will not stay cocked, meaning that the firing pin is never in a position to accidentally release and fire a round.

A double action means that the trigger pull actually cocks the gun and then fires it. Meaning the gun WILL NOT GO OFF WITHOUT THE TRIGGER BEING PULLED!!!!!

Further more a double actions trigger pull is longer and heavier...

fail again moron

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #1367 on: July 08, 2013, 06:00:49 PM »
He knew these things were possibilities when he allowed himself to travel in that direction.
agreed, so does anybody with a gun/weapon/fists etc...doesnt make it illegal, doesnt mean they intend to kill/harm anyone...dont know why your dumb ass doesnt understand this

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #1368 on: July 08, 2013, 06:01:07 PM »
lol with zimmermans gun it absolutely wont, dip shit!!!

http://www.keltecweapons.com/our-guns/

his gun was a double action, as I know your dumb ass is talking without knowing what youre talking about let me explain.

a double action gun will not stay cocked, meaning that the firing pin is never in a position to accidentally release and fire a round.

A double action means that the trigger pull actually cocks the gun and then fires it. Meaning the gun WILL NOT GO OFF WITHOUT THE TRIGGER BEING PULLED!!!!!

Further more a double actions trigger pull is longer and heavier...

fail again moron

So if you knew this, why did you ask?

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #1369 on: July 08, 2013, 06:03:45 PM »

bump

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1370 on: July 08, 2013, 06:04:28 PM »
they went with the murder 2 charge because the punk DA lady wanted to get re-elected.   it worked.

but they CAN reduce to manslaughter as an option for the jury, correct?  Word on oreilly is that may happen.

If THAT is the case, I'd say it's pretty likely the jury settles on that.   Murder is a WAY stretch to prove.  But manslaughter for 5-8 years?  I could see that happening.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #1371 on: July 08, 2013, 06:05:23 PM »
didnt know it was a double action until today....

I know the reality of how rare it is that a gun goes off unintentionally though, only a person with no real experience with guns believes the way you do ;)

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #1372 on: July 08, 2013, 06:06:43 PM »

I know the reality of how rare it is that a gun goes off unintentionally though, only a person with no real experience with guns believes the way you do ;)

So can you guarantee that the trigger wouldn't have been pulled during a struggle over the gun?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #1373 on: July 08, 2013, 06:07:23 PM »
they went with the murder 2 charge because the punk DA lady wanted to get re-elected.   it worked.

but they CAN reduce to manslaughter as an option for the jury, correct?  Word on oreilly is that may happen.

If THAT is the case, I'd say it's pretty likely the jury settles on that.   Murder is a WAY stretch to prove.  But manslaughter for 5-8 years?  I could see that happening.
dont know if they can or not, if they do I think that would be an option they would consider seriously...still dont know if that is fair or not but would be much more fair than murder 2

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #1374 on: July 08, 2013, 06:08:27 PM »

Are you telling me it would be unusual for a gun to go off during a struggle over it, Tony?  How "unusual" would you say it is?