Author Topic: Trayvon Martin - Gun, Drugs, Fighting  (Read 216169 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Trayvon Martin - Gun, Drugs, Fighting
« Reply #2050 on: July 02, 2018, 01:48:23 PM »
‘Rest In Power: The Trayvon Martin Story’: Paramount Network Docuseries Gets Premiere Date & Trailer
Deadline ^
Posted on 7/2/2018, 3:31:44 PM by TigerClaws

Paramount Network has slotted July 30 at 10 PM for the premiere of Rest In Power: The Trayvon Martin Story. The network also unveiled the full trailer for the six-part original docuseries, which recounts the life and legacy of Trayvon Martin, whose 2012 shooting death polarized the nation and gave rise to the #BlackLivesMatter movement.

Trayvon Martin was an unarmed 17-year-old African American high school student shot and killed by a neighborhood watch member in the Sanford, Florida community on February 26, 2012 where he was visiting a friend with his father. George Zimmerman was acquitted of a second-degree murder charge utilizing Florida’s Stand Your Ground Law, claiming he shot Martin in self-defense.

The fatal encounter between Trayvon Martin and George Zimmerman and the subsequent trial sparked nationwide outrage and protests and shined an unforgiving light on issues including race, politics, power, money and, gun control.

Interviews combined with home videos, family photos, and news footage provide an intimate look at the story of a young life tragically cut short and that spurred a movement giving rise to a rallying cry that still resonates today, #BlackLivesMatter.

Featured in the docuseries are Trayvon Martin’s parents Sybrina Fulton and Tracy Martin; Martin family lawyer Donald Crump, Angela Rye, Reverend Al Sharpton, Angela Davis and Carmelo Anthony, among others.

Rest in Power: The Trayvon Martin Story also addresses the significant cultural and societal issues surrounding the tragedy as well as an in-depth examination into the investigation, trial, and the not-guilty verdict.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #2051 on: July 02, 2018, 06:10:16 PM »
‘Rest In Power: The Trayvon Martin Story’: Paramount Network Docuseries Gets Premiere Date & Trailer
Deadline ^

Paramount Network has slotted July 30 at 10 PM for the premiere of Rest In Power: The Trayvon Martin Story. The network also unveiled the full trailer for the six-part original docuseries, which recounts the life and legacy of Trayvon Martin, whose 2012 shooting death polarized the nation and gave rise to the #BlackLivesMatter movement.

Trayvon Martin was an unarmed 17-year-old African American high school student shot and killed by a neighborhood watch member in the Sanford, Florida community on February 26, 2012 where he was visiting a friend with his father. George Zimmerman was acquitted of a second-degree murder charge utilizing Florida’s Stand Your Ground Law, claiming he shot Martin in self-defense.

The fatal encounter between Trayvon Martin and George Zimmerman and the subsequent trial sparked nationwide outrage and protests and shined an unforgiving light on issues including race, politics, power, money and, gun control.

Interviews combined with home videos, family photos, and news footage provide an intimate look at the story of a young life tragically cut short and that spurred a movement giving rise to a rallying cry that still resonates today, #BlackLivesMatter.

Featured in the docuseries are Trayvon Martin’s parents Sybrina Fulton and Tracy Martin; Martin family lawyer Donald Crump, Angela Rye, Reverend Al Sharpton, Angela Davis and Carmelo Anthony, among others.

Rest in Power: The Trayvon Martin Story also addresses the significant cultural and societal issues surrounding the tragedy as well as an in-depth examination into the investigation, trial, and the not-guilty verdict.

I could sum his "life and legacy" pretty succinctly:  Stop breaking the law.  Be a good student.  Never beat the crap out of a stranger, because he might have a loaded gun. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2052 on: July 02, 2018, 06:58:18 PM »
Sums it up for me  and what I'm going to post may surprise you.

Obama's  actions on improving race relations , had the opposite effect.
When he said that Trayvon could have been my son, it showed bias.

That with sending his atty gen ( Holder) to Ferguson, Missouri  and supporting thug Micheal Brown was wrong.
I can understand backing a decent citizen that was wrongly abused by police.
BUT, he kept siding with the thugs and drug dealers instead.
That turned off me, my wife and I lot of other white folks that voted.

I can understand WHY people voted for Trump. I really can.
My wife and I would have voted for any decent, experienced republican over Hillary.
I didn't think Trump was some evil Hitler2.0, but I did think he was an immature buffoon .

For that matter, I never understood why his base LOVES his crude manner and insulting rhetoric, until recently.
Look at the way Trump supproters post here on the politics forum.
Being polite and having manners is looked upon as being weak and PC ( by them).

I don't when or how Trump's run will end. But it will end at some time in the future.

I'm convinced the truth will come out on his corruption but many in his base will say it was fixed.

Like diehard fans that see their team lose , they will scream how the refs cheated.

What the heck do Martin and Zimmerman have to do with Trump?  And why do you keep repeating who you voted for every dang day that you post??  Nobody cares. 

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #2053 on: July 02, 2018, 07:03:35 PM »

That with sending his atty gen ( Holder) to Ferguson, Missouri  and supporting thug Micheal Brown was wrong.

My wife and I would have voted for any decent, experienced republican over Hillary.
I didn't think Trump was some evil Hitler2.0, but I did think he was an immature buffoon .

For that matter, I never understood why his base LOVES his crude manner and insulting rhetoric, until recently.

I don't when or how Trump's run will end. But it will end at some time in the future.

I'm convinced the truth will come out on his corruption but many in his base will say it was fixed.

Like diehard fans that see their team lose , they will scream how the refs cheated.

Brown isn't/wasn't Martin, just to be clear.  Entirely different situations, completely different individuals.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #2054 on: July 02, 2018, 07:05:24 PM »
I could sum his "life and legacy" pretty succinctly:  Stop breaking the law.  Be a good student.  Never beat the crap out of a stranger, because he might have a loaded gun. 

If he has a loaded gun, though, "beating the crap" out of him could be a matter of standing your ground.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2055 on: July 02, 2018, 07:07:30 PM »
If he has a loaded gun, though, "beating the crap" out of him could be a matter of standing your ground.

Nobody was standing their ground in that situation.  Martin was on top of Zimmerman beating the crap out of him "MMA style." 

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #2056 on: July 02, 2018, 07:13:17 PM »
Nobody was standing their ground in that situation.  Martin was on top of Zimmerman beating the crap out of him "MMA style." 

Attempting to "pin" one another was the other description, with one or both of them "crying" (similar) with neither attempting to run away when told about calling police.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #2057 on: July 02, 2018, 07:15:18 PM »
Martin was a kid, and I've never understood the hate toward him.  He was minding his own business.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2058 on: July 02, 2018, 07:27:18 PM »
Attempting to "pin" one another was the other description, with one or both of them "crying" (similar) with neither attempting to run away when told about calling police.

One of them was on the ground getting pounded in the face (Zimmerman).  Zimmerman had the broken nose.  Zimmerman had the cuts and bruises on the back of his head.  Martin had grass stains on his knees and bruises on his knuckles.  Zimmerman was obviously the person yelling for help, as the most credible witness in the trial (IMO) who had the best angle said it was Zimmerman.  Plus Martin's father initially said the voice crying for help was not Martin. 

And just from a purely logical standpoint, the person beating the crap out of someone isn't going to be calling for help. 

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #2059 on: July 02, 2018, 07:32:54 PM »
One of them was on the ground getting pounded in the face (Zimmerman).  Zimmerman had the broken nose.  Zimmerman had the cuts and bruises on the back of his head.  Martin had grass stains on his knees and bruises on his knuckles.  Zimmerman was obviously the person yelling for help, as the most credible witness in the trial (IMO) who had the best angle said it was Zimmerman.  Plus Martin's father initially said the voice crying for help was not Martin. 

And just from a purely logical standpoint, the person beating the crap out of someone isn't going to be calling for help. 

With a gun up for grabs, they both had reason to yell.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #2060 on: July 02, 2018, 08:44:39 PM »

:D

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #2061 on: July 03, 2018, 03:27:33 AM »

When you are mounted on top of someone bashing their head on the cement then you forfeit your right to be alive.  If that is indeed what happened, then Zim-Zam was well withing his rights to smoke check him.

The American negro is a highly aggressive and violent creature.  Especially the ones that the press refers to as "teens".  It's best not to engage with them.  You will either end up an assault victim or you'll be on trial for defending yourself.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2062 on: July 03, 2018, 05:19:54 AM »
Ashtrayvon, like Michael Brown, would eventually end up dead or in prison regardless.   

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #2063 on: July 03, 2018, 10:07:23 AM »
Ashtrayvon, like Michael Brown, would eventually end up dead or in prison regardless.   

What makes you say that about Martin?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2064 on: July 03, 2018, 10:10:11 AM »
He was a thug.   Posting pics w guns, a gold grill, calling himself nolimitnigga etc.  Another waste of space going nowhere.  An inventor like clock boy he was not. 

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #2065 on: July 03, 2018, 11:10:09 AM »
He was a thug.   Posting pics w guns, a gold grill, calling himself nolimitnigga etc.  Another waste of space going nowhere.  An inventor like clock boy he was not. 

You couldn't imagine yourself doing dumb stuff as a teenager?  I'd bet if you're honest with yourself: you could.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2066 on: July 03, 2018, 11:12:24 AM »
You couldn't imagine yourself doing dumb stuff as a teenager?  I'd bet if you're honest with yourself: you could.

I did plenty of dumb shit as a teen - acting like a gangsta thug and starting fights with people was not one of them.   calling myself nolimitcrackapeckerwood was not one of them either

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2067 on: July 03, 2018, 03:07:04 PM »
With a gun up for grabs, they both had reason to yell.

There was no gun up for grabs.  Martin never saw the gun. 

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #2068 on: July 03, 2018, 06:59:15 PM »
There was no gun up for grabs.  Martin never saw the gun. 

Impossible to ask him.  That's all you know.  That's all I know.

You believe Zimmerman's word to PD that he "forgot" he "had the gun" -- and that he remained forgetful (about the gun) "the whole time".

Is that fair to say about your belief?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2069 on: July 03, 2018, 07:50:46 PM »
Impossible to ask him.  That's all you know.  That's all I know.

You believe Zimmerman's word to PD that he "forgot" he "had the gun" -- and that he remained forgetful (about the gun) "the whole time".

Is that fair to say about your belief?

My belief is what the evidence at trial showed.  And the jury believed. 

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #2070 on: July 03, 2018, 08:10:22 PM »
My belief is what the evidence at trial showed.  And the jury believed.

Meaning you don't know what he claimed, making your opinion an uninformed one.

Did you agree with the OJ verdict?  ???

;D ;D

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #2071 on: July 03, 2018, 08:12:38 PM »
All good, no hard feelings.

Yes, he said that at one point during questioning.  No one followed up on it in any way.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2072 on: July 03, 2018, 08:20:03 PM »
Deadline ^

im sure the facts of this case will be left out in the movie..it will be made BLACK vs WHITE..not RIGHT AND WRONG...even 240/strawman sided with Zimmerman during the time of the trial... hes(240/strawman) is super liberal.. (((THEY)))just trying to promote propaganda((((((HOLLYWOOD)))) against the LAW...White vs Black(divide and conquer)... brainwash their PETS...and Liberal White cucks.
real men= no rubbers

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2073 on: July 03, 2018, 08:21:52 PM »
Meaning you don't know what he claimed, making your opinion an uninformed one.

Did you agree with the OJ verdict?  ???

;D ;D

Meaning exactly what I said.  What the evidence showed is in this thread, and is succinctly summarized  by me a few posts back.  I watched the entire trial.  My opinion is pretty informed.  

OJ was guilty as sin.  What he heck does that have to do with the price of tea in China??

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #2074 on: July 04, 2018, 12:40:55 PM »
Meaning exactly what I said.  What the evidence showed is in this thread, and is succinctly summarized  by me a few posts back.  I watched the entire trial.  My opinion is pretty informed.  

OJ was guilty as sin.  What he heck does that have to do with the price of tea in China??

How original.  ::)

:D ;D

Okay, thought your last post may have been for immediate convenience.