Author Topic: Trayvon Martin - Gun, Drugs, Fighting  (Read 216067 times)

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Re: Trayvon Martin - Gun, Drugs, Fighting
« Reply #2075 on: July 04, 2018, 12:43:14 PM »
A person who's okay with the outcome must believe Zimmerman "forgot" that he "had the gun" and furthermore that he remained forgetful of it throughout the "whole" time.

Despite admitting, or saying (as expected, whether it's true or not true idk) that he was fearful, from the time he was still in the safety of his truck -- when he says Martin approached and looked at him.

Otherwise, the person must ask why he'd lie about the gun.  There's only one reason he'd do that.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #2076 on: July 04, 2018, 03:24:09 PM »
How original.  ::)

:D ;D

Okay, thought the last answer may have been for immediate convenience.

Can you translate this into English?  Have no idea what you are saying. 

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #2077 on: July 04, 2018, 08:36:01 PM »
Can you translate this into English?  Have no idea what you are saying.  

To say, "if it's good enough for a jury..."

Thought that's what you might've meant.  Just checking.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2078 on: July 04, 2018, 08:44:04 PM »
To say, "if its good enough for a jury..."

Thought that's what you might've meant.  Just checking.

No I don't believe all jury decisions are correct.  I believe the jury in George Zimmerman's trial was correct based on the evidence.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2079 on: May 19, 2019, 02:51:03 AM »
Skip to comments.

Trayvon Martin’s mother Sybrina Fulton is running for office
NY Post ^ | May 19, 2019 | Laura Italiano
Posted on 5/19/2019, 5:42:32 AM by EinNYC

The mother of Trayvon Martin is running for a seat on the Miami-Dade County Commission, the Miami Herald reported Saturday.

Since the death of her 17-year-old son, Sybrina Fulton has been advocating for social justice and an end to gun violence.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2080 on: May 20, 2019, 10:03:49 AM »
Skip to comments.

Trayvon Martin’s mother Sybrina Fulton is running for office
NY Post ^ | May 19, 2019 | Laura Italiano
Posted on 5/19/2019, 5:42:32 AM by EinNYC

The mother of Trayvon Martin is running for a seat on the Miami-Dade County Commission, the Miami Herald reported Saturday.

Since the death of her 17-year-old son, Sybrina Fulton has been advocating for social justice and an end to gun violence.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

Her platform ought to be:  how a series of poor life choices can lead to a tragic untimely death. 

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2081 on: May 21, 2019, 05:53:37 PM »
No I don't believe all jury decisions are correct.  I believe the jury in George Zimmerman's trial was correct based George wanting to be white and Trayvon being a Ni66er.  

Hope this helps clarify things.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2082 on: May 21, 2019, 05:58:56 PM »
Hope this helps clarify things.

No, you changing what I wrote doesn't change the fact that you have yet to make a positive contribution to the board.  But like I keep telling you, keep hope alive.  You can do it.  I believe in you. 

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2083 on: May 21, 2019, 06:00:14 PM »
No, you changing what I wrote doesn't change the fact that you have yet to make a positive contribution to the board.  But like I keep telling you, keep hope alive.  You can do it.  I believe in you. 

Whatever you need to tell yourself champ.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2084 on: May 21, 2019, 06:11:12 PM »
Whatever you need to tell yourself champ.

I'm not telling myself anything.  I'm telling you.  Don't give up.  You are the little train that could. 

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2085 on: May 21, 2019, 06:19:14 PM »
I'm not telling myself anything.  I'm telling you.  Don't give up.  You are the little train that could. 

Trust me, that's exactly what you are doing.  Chug along little choo choo.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2086 on: May 21, 2019, 06:21:48 PM »
Trust me, that's exactly what you are doing.  Chug along little choo choo.

lol  The "I know you are but what am I" response?  lol  It's ok.  I know you have limited tools to work with, but like I've repeatedly said, I am not giving up hope.   :)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2087 on: May 21, 2019, 06:22:42 PM »
lol  The "I know you are but what am I" response?  lol  It's ok.  I know you have limited tools to work with, but like I've repeatedly said, I am not giving up hope.   :)
Chuga, chuga, chuga, chuga, choo-choo!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2088 on: June 20, 2019, 02:06:20 PM »
That's right Mortiz.  No independent thought allowed.

Los Angeles Lakers' Moritz Wagner apologizes for liking tweet defending George Zimmerman
By Ryan Gaydos | Fox News

Los Angeles Lakers rookie Mortiz Wagner apologized Wednesday for appearing to like a tweet that defended George Zimmerman over the murder of Trayvon Martin in 2012.

Wagner’s Twitter account showed he had liked a tweet that read: “Zimmerman killed a man who bigger than him after said man attacked him unprovoked and pounded his head into pavement ‘mma style.’ He has to sign ‘racist paraphernalia’ because the Black community he had volunteered his time to help prior to the incident tried to ruin him…”

TMZ Sports took a screenshot of the tweet. The tweet has since-been unliked.

Wagner, who is from Germany and played college basketball at Michigan, later tweeted an apology over his social media activity.

“I’d like to apologize and say I genuinely have no idea how that tweet was liked from my account,” Wagner wrote. “I would never purposely like something so terrible, and I’m sorry to anyone I hurt.”

Moe Wagner

@moritz_weasley
 I’d like to apologize and say I genuinely have no idea how that tweet was liked from my account. I would never purposely like something so terrible, and I’m sorry to anyone I hurt.

5:33 PM - Jun 18, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
706 people are talking about this

Wagner has also been linked to trade talks. ESPN reported the Lakers are shopping him, Jemerrio Jones and Isaac Bonga in hopes to clear salary to have more money to sign a superstar in the summer.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/los-angeles-lakers-moritz-wagner-apologizes-for-liking-george-zimmerman-tweet

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2089 on: June 27, 2019, 12:00:17 AM »
That's right Mortiz.  No independent thought allowed.

Los Angeles Lakers' Moritz Wagner apologizes for liking tweet defending George Zimmerman
By Ryan Gaydos | Fox News

Los Angeles Lakers rookie Mortiz Wagner apologized Wednesday for appearing to like a tweet that defended George Zimmerman over the murder of Trayvon Martin in 2012.

Wagner’s Twitter account showed he had liked a tweet that read: “Zimmerman killed a man who bigger than him after said man attacked him unprovoked and pounded his head into pavement ‘mma style.’ He has to sign ‘racist paraphernalia’ because the Black community he had volunteered his time to help prior to the incident tried to ruin him…”

TMZ Sports took a screenshot of the tweet. The tweet has since-been unliked.

Wagner, who is from Germany and played college basketball at Michigan, later tweeted an apology over his social media activity.

“I’d like to apologize and say I genuinely have no idea how that tweet was liked from my account,” Wagner wrote. “I would never purposely like something so terrible, and I’m sorry to anyone I hurt.”

Moe Wagner

@moritz_weasley
 I’d like to apologize and say I genuinely have no idea how that tweet was liked from my account. I would never purposely like something so terrible, and I’m sorry to anyone I hurt.

5:33 PM - Jun 18, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
706 people are talking about this

Wagner has also been linked to trade talks. ESPN reported the Lakers are shopping him, Jemerrio Jones and Isaac Bonga in hopes to clear salary to have more money to sign a superstar in the summer.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/los-angeles-lakers-moritz-wagner-apologizes-for-liking-george-zimmerman-tweet

What a pussy.  I don't know how it got linked from my account.  Racist little weasel.  Own it and stop being a bitch.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2090 on: June 27, 2019, 12:15:21 PM »
What a pussy.  I don't know how it got linked from my account.  Racist little weasel.  Own it and stop being a bitch.

What exactly makes Mortiz Wagner (now of the Washington Bullets) a racist? 

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #2091 on: June 27, 2019, 07:08:13 PM »
If this little scumbag was alive today, I'd bet he would already be in prison.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #2092 on: June 27, 2019, 09:20:31 PM »
This is a great example of how 1 sided and tribal most issues are now.
Independent thought is sunned and shamed in favor of group think.

We may not agree on much , but at least I TRY to use objective, independent judgement.

And this is exactly why you are allowed to stay

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #2093 on: June 27, 2019, 09:21:56 PM »
Wait, are there people out there STILL trying to blame Trayvon? No way!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2094 on: June 28, 2019, 12:17:19 PM »
Are you saying he's not to blame?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2095 on: June 28, 2019, 01:56:06 PM »

Ashtrayvon was a thug.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2096 on: December 04, 2019, 06:41:14 PM »
George Zimmerman Sues Trayvon Martin's Family For More Than $100 Million
December 4, 2019
BILL CHAPPELL

George Zimmerman is suing the family of the teenager he shot nearly eight years ago, seeking more than $100 million from Trayvon Martin's parents, their attorney and others. Zimmerman claims he was the victim of a conspiracy, along with malicious prosecution and defamation.

Martin's family has responded with a statement saying there's no evidence to back Zimmerman's contentions that he was the victim of a conspiracy.

Zimmerman was acquitted on all charges related to his shooting of Martin, who was 17 and unarmed when Zimmerman shot and killed him in a gated Florida community where Martin's father lived. Zimmerman claimed he shot Martin in self-defense during a scuffle. Zimmerman had faced charges of second-degree murder and manslaughter in the case, which also shed light on Florida's "Stand Your Ground" law.

Zimmerman and his lawyer, the controversial attorney Larry Klayman, allege that Rachel Jeantel, a key witness for the prosecution who testified about being on the phone with Martin just before the shooting, was an impostor. They accuse her of standing in for another teenager, Brittany Diamond Eugene, whom the suit describes as Jeantel's half sister who did not want to testify in the case.

In the lawsuit filed in Florida state court, Zimmerman and Klayman allege defamation by Martin family attorney Benjamin Crump. Their suit also names Martin's parents, Sybrina Fulton and Tracy Martin, along with Jeantel and Eugene. Also included: several Florida prosecutors, the state of Florida and its law enforcement department — and HarperCollins, which recently published Open Season, Crump's book about violence toward black people.

Responding to the lawsuit, Crump's office released a joint statement in which the attorney and Martin's parents said:

"I have every confidence that this unfounded and reckless lawsuit will be revealed for what it is – another failed attempt to defend the indefensible and a shameless attempt to profit off the lives and grief of others."

Accusing Zimmerman of "revictimizing individuals whose lives were shattered by his own misguided actions," Crump, Fulton and Martin said there is no credible proof to back Zimmerman's claims.

"This tale defies logic," they said, "and it's time to close the door on these baseless imaginings."

Klayman, the founder of Judicial Watch whose other clients include the conspiracy theorist Jerome Corsi, made headlines this year when a legal ethics panel recommended that he be suspended for misconduct regarding his actions toward a female client who had refused to enter into a romantic relationship with him.

As he unveiled Zimmerman's new lawsuit on Wednesday, Klayman said he would hold a news conference about the case on Thursday. That session will be held at a movie theater; Klayman is inviting journalists to view a new documentary about the Martin case that centers on the lawsuit's allegations.

https://www.npr.org/2019/12/04/784846004/george-zimmerman-sues-trayvon-martins-family-for-more-than-100-million?utm_term=nprnews&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=npr&utm_source=twitter.com

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #2097 on: December 04, 2019, 11:24:47 PM »
George Zimmerman Sues Trayvon Martin's Family For More Than $100 Million
December 4, 2019
BILL CHAPPELL

George Zimmerman is suing the family of the teenager he shot nearly eight years ago, seeking more than $100 million from Trayvon Martin's parents, their attorney and others. Zimmerman claims he was the victim of a conspiracy, along with malicious prosecution and defamation.

Martin's family has responded with a statement saying there's no evidence to back Zimmerman's contentions that he was the victim of a conspiracy.

Zimmerman was acquitted on all charges related to his shooting of Martin, who was 17 and unarmed when Zimmerman shot and killed him in a gated Florida community where Martin's father lived. Zimmerman claimed he shot Martin in self-defense during a scuffle. Zimmerman had faced charges of second-degree murder and manslaughter in the case, which also shed light on Florida's "Stand Your Ground" law.

Zimmerman and his lawyer, the controversial attorney Larry Klayman, allege that Rachel Jeantel, a key witness for the prosecution who testified about being on the phone with Martin just before the shooting, was an impostor. They accuse her of standing in for another teenager, Brittany Diamond Eugene, whom the suit describes as Jeantel's half sister who did not want to testify in the case.

In the lawsuit filed in Florida state court, Zimmerman and Klayman allege defamation by Martin family attorney Benjamin Crump. Their suit also names Martin's parents, Sybrina Fulton and Tracy Martin, along with Jeantel and Eugene. Also included: several Florida prosecutors, the state of Florida and its law enforcement department — and HarperCollins, which recently published Open Season, Crump's book about violence toward black people.

Responding to the lawsuit, Crump's office released a joint statement in which the attorney and Martin's parents said:

"I have every confidence that this unfounded and reckless lawsuit will be revealed for what it is – another failed attempt to defend the indefensible and a shameless attempt to profit off the lives and grief of others."

Accusing Zimmerman of "revictimizing individuals whose lives were shattered by his own misguided actions," Crump, Fulton and Martin said there is no credible proof to back Zimmerman's claims.

"This tale defies logic," they said, "and it's time to close the door on these baseless imaginings."

Klayman, the founder of Judicial Watch whose other clients include the conspiracy theorist Jerome Corsi, made headlines this year when a legal ethics panel recommended that he be suspended for misconduct regarding his actions toward a female client who had refused to enter into a romantic relationship with him.

As he unveiled Zimmerman's new lawsuit on Wednesday, Klayman said he would hold a news conference about the case on Thursday. That session will be held at a movie theater; Klayman is inviting journalists to view a new documentary about the Martin case that centers on the lawsuit's allegations.

https://www.npr.org/2019/12/04/784846004/george-zimmerman-sues-trayvon-martins-family-for-more-than-100-million?utm_term=nprnews&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=npr&utm_source=twitter.com

This is an amazing allegation.  If true - man, oh, man - the Zim-Zam is getting much more than Richard Jewel ever imagined. 

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #2098 on: December 05, 2019, 03:23:05 AM »
It will most likely be thrown out, but you got to admire his cajones. 8)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2099 on: November 27, 2023, 06:56:19 PM »
For those not wanting to watch the new two-hour Trayvon Martin Hoax documentary (link below), here is a spoiler:

They key witness who got George Zimmerman arrested and testified at trial (Rachel Gentile) was not Trayvon Martin's girlfriend, was not on the phone with him when Trayvon Martin confronted George Zimmerman, and did not write the letter to Martin's mother.  The person who was actually on the phone was Rachel Gentile's half sister Brittany Diamond Eugene.  Rachel Gentile literally could not read or write.  And Trayvon Martin's mother was in on this scam.

Something like this should be all over the media.  Not only is this documentary not getting put on blast, you have to put in very specific search terms on Google or youtube to find it.  The left is so incredibly dishonest.

Here it is: