Author Topic: Scotty Bower's Book Full Service - Steve Reeves implicated  (Read 64421 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: Steve Reeves G4P?
« Reply #150 on: July 03, 2012, 06:33:37 PM »
This.

I don't lift weights for anyone...man or woman. I do it for me. and if I were to compete, i would do that for myself as well.To see what i can accomplish with my physique.  Who was in the fucking audience wouldn't enter my mind...WINNING would enter my mind.

And that, is how a man thinks.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #151 on: July 04, 2012, 03:51:14 AM »
It seems to be a theme among gay guys to say a dead famous person was secretly gay.  There is never any real proof and the dead person can't defend themself.

Just like Hoover from the FBI has been labeled as being gay when there is no proof except for a movie script.

Yeah you are right.  Common in the publishing world.  Twisted minds.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #152 on: July 04, 2012, 09:46:33 AM »
Yeah you are right.  Common in the publishing world.  Twisted minds.
To be fair tho, straights people love to call powerful and/or famous people gay too. 
A

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Steve Reeves G4P - Scotty Bowers' memoirs 'Full Service'
« Reply #153 on: July 04, 2012, 11:23:45 AM »
have to go with skyle on this one... reeves most likely, that is most VERY likely,.. did some posing in posing trunks and perhaps at most let cukor cop a feel of his bicep... very doubtful a single sex act occured....i read elsewhere that reeves and other bbers of that era "supposedly" were invited gueststo the rich and powerful of gay hollywood at parties.. once again, i'm sure it was to be ogled at and maybe at the very most allowed a copped feel of a flex bicep...

cukor it seems was a 'tattletale"....... i'm sure would have told anyone and everyone in the inner circle of gay hollywood or even those NOT in that circle how he "HAD" mr. hercules... and he never did because it NEVER came known before this book.and of course THIS IS IF EVEN ANY OF THIS EVER IN FACT HAPPENED A MEETING OF REEVES AND CUKOR.....from what i have read in previous bios of reeves, he was always working doing some kind of job before he started in movies.. highly doubtful to the extreme he would have been soooo broke and destitute that he would have even THOUGHT of finding this gay pimp and then allowing himself to be tricked out to anyone!

reeves seems to have been such a man of HUGE integrity that he wouldn't have made hercules and become a huge action star from that movies and his other movies that followed if he himself KNEW and was worried that CUKOR would blab... he would just have sooner NOT have had a film career at all... he retired at a relatively young age and said that actually he never liked making movies or acting that much in the first place... he find it both boring and too stressful....so all this makes it highly suspect he would have allowed himself to seek favors from cukor or the hollywood gay power elite at the time to have a film career.

yep, once again a dead celebrity who can't defend themselves..

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #154 on: July 04, 2012, 05:08:35 PM »
Looks like John C Grimek needs to step in.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #155 on: July 04, 2012, 06:24:27 PM »
Obvious troll.  2/10 for the hullabaloo.  ;D

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
Scotty Bower's book Full Service. Steve Reeves implicated?
« Reply #156 on: September 16, 2012, 08:55:00 AM »
Is it true that certain well known 1950's and 60's bodybuilders  are horribly exposed in this book? Apparently Scotty Bower was a kinda pimp for film stars and matched them up with gay and lesbian (or glass table shittin) partners depending on their fetish.

Steve Reeves is apparently mentioned but was he a star requiring gay company or was he the gay company for the bigger stars? Looks like almost every male and female star was a sexual deviant in the 1950's.  Guess it started with fatty Arbuckle in the 1930's when he dildoed a prostitute to death with a large icicle. Makes todays stars seem tame by comparison

Anyone read the book?  

Figo

• Getbig V
Re: Scotty Bower's book Full Service. Steve Reeves implicated?
« Reply #157 on: September 16, 2012, 10:09:51 AM »
On IA as soon as Reeves' name was mentioned, thread was locked

Like the Bob Birdsong thread, a big circle-jerk with everyone tip-toeing around the fact he sucked cock for a living and was a rec drug addict

Nothing wrong with having bbing idols or looking up to physical achievements of the great bbers of yesteryear, but they're just people

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #158 on: September 16, 2012, 10:12:37 AM »
Dildoed to death by an icicle? Wow.

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
  • I need an English dictionary!
« Reply #159 on: September 16, 2012, 10:16:04 AM »
On IA as soon as Reeves' name was mentioned, thread was locked

Like the Bob Birdsong thread, a big circle-jerk with everyone tip-toeing around the fact he sucked cock for a living and was a rec drug addict

Nothing wrong with having bbing idols or looking up to physical achievements of the great bbers of yesteryear, but they're just people

Yep, I once asked some questions there about Draper...long story short I donět post there since 8 or 9 years
North of Italy

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #160 on: September 16, 2012, 10:17:01 AM »
Is it true that certain well known 1950's and 60's bodybuilders  are horribly exposed in this book?
Apparently Scotty Bower was a kinda pimp for film stars and matched them up with gay and lesbian (or glass table shittin) partners depending on their fetish.
Steve Reeves is apparently mentioned but was he a star requiring gay company or was he the gay company for the bigger stars?
Looks like almost every male and female star was a sexual deviant in the 1950's.
Guess it started with fatty Arbuckle in the 1930's when he dildoed a prostitute to death with a large icicle. Makes todays stars seem tame by comparison

Anyone read the book? 

was fatty Arbuckle a jew?

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #161 on: September 16, 2012, 10:21:29 AM »
Steve was born in a time where the thought of sucking another mans cock or having him cum over your ass cheeks was seen as a severe character flaw and something that only girly men indulged in. Now as i am sure you all know, Steve did not possess any character flaws and was pretty much the most masculine man that ever lived. Therefore it's safe to assume that there is an inherent design mechanism of the universe that renders it impossible for Steve Reeves to partake in homosexual behavior.

It was also impossible that Steve or any other ironager could have used steroids, Steve's genetics were so good and his work ethic so pronounced that he would have seen it as a rebellion against god to take such a short cut.

Posing in your underpants all oiled up in front of a room full of men was seen as extremely manly behavior in the 50's but due to a conspiracy involving the vatican, Kate middleton's breasts and our very own reptilian hybrid known as Sev, attitudes changed, try not to apply modern day values to Steve's exhibitionism, it was seen as extremely heterosexual back in the old days.
Trans Milkshake.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: September 16, 2012, 10:25:44 AM »
Steve was born in a time where the thought of sucking another mans cock or having him cum over your ass cheeks was seen as a severe character flaw and something that only girly men indulged in. Now as i am sure you all know, Steve did not possess any character flaws and was pretty much the most masculine man that ever lived. Therefore it's safe to assume that there is an inherent design mechanism of the universe that renders it impossible for Steve Reeves to partake in homosexual behavior.

It was also impossible that Steve or any other ironager could have used steroids, Steve's genetics were so good and his work ethic so pronounced that he would have seen it as a rebellion against god to take such a short cut.

Posing in your underpants all oiled up in front of a room full of men was seen as extremely manly behavior in the 50's but due to a conspiracy involving the vatican, Kate middleton's breasts and our very own reptilian hybrid known as Sev, attitudes changed, try not to apply modern day values to Steve's exhibitionism, it was seen as extremely heterosexual back in the old days.

Spot on

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #163 on: September 16, 2012, 10:36:59 AM »
Is it true that certain well known 1950's and 60's bodybuilders  are horribly exposed in this book?
Apparently Scotty Bower was a kinda pimp for film stars and matched them up with gay and lesbian (or glass table shittin) partners depending on their fetish.
Steve Reeves is apparently mentioned but was he a star requiring gay company or was he the gay company for the bigger stars?
Looks like almost every male and female star was a sexual deviant in the 1950's.
Guess it started with fatty Arbuckle in the 1930's when he dildoed a prostitute to death with a large icicle. Makes todays stars seem tame by comparison

Anyone read the book? 

Tell you what "champ". How about bring this thread over to IronAge where people actually know a thing or two about the history of bodybuilding and see how this goes over. Much like Jimmy Thompson was, you're an idiot with very little to offer.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: September 16, 2012, 10:39:45 AM »
Tell you what "champ". How about bring this thread over to IronAge where people actually know a thing or two about the history of bodybuilding and see how this goes over. Much like Jimmy Thompson was, you're an idiot with very little to offer.

Can you spell naive? Anybody that has actually moved in similar circles knows the score.
Trans Milkshake.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #165 on: September 16, 2012, 10:48:59 AM »
(or glass table shittin) partners

I've always wondered.... In what year did the first person crap on a glass table? 

And is the freaky part to be the one squatting over the table?  Or laying under it watching a chick crap on you?

Oh, and who has to do the cleanup? 

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: September 16, 2012, 10:50:49 AM »
I've always wondered.... In what year did the first person crap on a glass table? 

And is the freaky part to be the one squatting over the table?  Or laying under it watching a chick crap on you?

Oh, and who has to do the cleanup? 

The year that glass was invented.

Both are of equal freakyness.

Booty.
Trans Milkshake.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: September 16, 2012, 10:51:23 AM »

It was on IA.

Locked within 3 posts as soon as a sniff of a blemish on reeves' name was mentioned

People prefer to bury their heads in the sand there. I suppose its easier than lying

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #168 on: September 16, 2012, 11:02:42 AM »
It was on IA.

Locked within 3 posts as soon as a sniff of a blemish on reeves' name was mentioned

People prefer to bury their heads in the sand there. I suppose its easier than lying

It's true, those guys are tight over there about any little thing. I think that might of been why Spague left. He was a cool guy, but I think all the hero worship got to him.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #169 on: September 16, 2012, 11:17:59 AM »
It's true, those guys are tight over there about any little thing. I think that might of been why Spague left. He was a cool guy, but I think all the hero worship got to him.

Baldwin used to post up over there, right?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #170 on: September 16, 2012, 11:28:31 AM »
Baldwin used to post up over there, right?

Yeah, I think he still might.

There seems to be a lot of infighting sometimes between the old guard and some of the other guys. Some fellows have mellowed a bit on what can be spoken about, but there are still a lot of fellows who hate any talk about the darkside. And then there are the guys that will allow negative talk about other bodybuilders except their favorites, that allows makes me laugh.

Really good powerlifting forum there though.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Re: Scotty Bower's Book Full Service - Steve Reeves implicated
« Reply #171 on: September 16, 2012, 12:07:26 PM »
so old dead bbers sucked dick for money. who cares, and why insult or implicate them after their death, like a bitch?
A

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #172 on: September 16, 2012, 12:30:09 PM »
Iron Age is the most boring forum full of fuck ups like Bob fat fuck Scalise... They lick each others arses and they kick you off if your opinion does not fit their "insider club"... ::) I get my Jollies here... ;D

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #173 on: September 16, 2012, 12:33:52 PM »

Its a fuckin book you cheeky girl. I didnt write it not did Jimmy Thomson. Don't worry, i'm sure a little man like you is not named in it.
Just because you are reminded of the time Jimmy Thomson outed you as one of Bill Pearl's posing boys who was forced to wear his used posing trunks is no reason for you to turn your venom and born again christian guilt on me.   Get over your past and think positively about your future and god will forgive you ::)

It's film stars who are the main victims in this book, not bodybuilders.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Re: Scotty Bower's Book Full Service - Steve Reeves implicated
« Reply #174 on: September 16, 2012, 12:34:43 PM »
That "Dallas" nut is in love with Reeves, mentions him in every post...

Ghey..