Author Topic: BLOCKHEAD...YOU SHOULD RECONSIDER COMPETING AT THE ILLINOIS STATES  (Read 10505 times)

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
Re: BLOCKHEAD...YOU SHOULD RECONSIDER COMPETING AT THE ILLINOIS STATES
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2007, 10:38:56 AM »

THA BLOCK RULES!!
BLOCK = SQUAD APPROVED

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2007, 10:39:16 AM »
 Thanks to all of my SQUAD brothers. I know that without the power of The Almighty SQUAD...none of this would have been possible.

Bluto...Derek and I have no beef whatsoever. MISUNDERSTANDING.

Like Ed said...I'll be all good. I look like crap with clothes on but when it comes off it's suprising. I'm already working with 3 girls for the FIGURE event at the Illinois State and 2 for Ottawa and 2 for JRNats(1 male, 1 female BB).

I'm no 'Trop' or a 'Hany(hahahaha)' but I have a knack.  
?

thisiskeith12

« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2007, 10:41:44 AM »
There's always auditions for Powder Returns!

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2007, 10:43:08 AM »
epic player hater but if i was you i d hate too

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2007, 10:44:06 AM »
Block, Columbusdude talked A LOT of shit about Derek. Who was cooler to hang with, him or Derek?
I'd have to say Derek. I only seen Columbusdude for a minute. All he kept asking me was where derek was. i kept telling him 'The MD' booth and for him to introduce himself because he's actually very funny and amazingly laid back as we know him on here to have tantrums and get defensive.

DA is the polor opposite of what he portrays himself to be on here.

I tried out for 'Powder-2' but 'sandycoosworth' beat me for the role.
?

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2007, 10:44:14 AM »

HAHAHA this comming from a huge schmoe with 11 inch arms.... BH must be crushed ::)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2007, 10:46:28 AM »
Thanks to all of my SQUAD brothers. I know that without the power of The Almighty SQUAD...none of this would have been possible.

Bluto...Derek and I have no beef whatsoever. MISUNDERSTANDING.

Like Ed said...I'll be all good. I look like crap with clothes on but when it comes off it's suprising. I'm already working with 3 girls for the FIGURE event at the Illinois State and 2 for Ottawa and 2 for JRNats(1 male, 1 female BB).

I'm no 'Trop' or a 'Hany(hahahaha)' but I have a knack.   

Yeah you have no beef he only wants to BITCH SLAP you!

Maybe you're used to that and don't consider it a bad thing...  ::)
Z

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2007, 10:48:17 AM »
The BLock has options now, he can compete or hang back and do some behind the scenes stuff. Thats the way to do it.

As I said in the other thread. My class and privilege here led me to obtained the very highly classified 'question list'  that was to be used by BLock and Special Ed on the unsuspecting expo trolls and I can say its gonna be ground breaking.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2007, 10:49:46 AM »
Yeah you have no beef he only wants to BITCH SLAP you!

Maybe you're used to that and don't consider it a bad thing...  ::)
tha blockhead has already said he went and talked to derrek and he also had his getbig name on his pass

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2007, 10:51:57 AM »
tha blockhead has already said he went and talked to derrek and he also had his getbig name on his pass

yeah and if you read my captured post derek said YESTERDAY *AFTER* he met blockhead that if he knew it was him, he would have BITCH SLAPED HIM!!!

i guess he doesn't like someone like blockhead, stalking, making fun of him, harassing him (and possibly being the one phrank calling him for months!) to come up and KISS HIS ASS in real life !!!

thats the kind of person blockhead is. a backstabbing clown.

Z

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2007, 10:54:55 AM »
yeah and if you read my captured post derek said YESTERDAY *AFTER* he met blockhead that if he knew it was him, he would have BITCH SLAPED HIM!!!

i guess he doesn't like someone like blockhead, stalking, making fun of him, harassing him (and possibly being the one phrank calling him for months!) to come up and KISS HIS ASS in real life !!!

thats the kind of person blockhead is. a backstabbing clown.

have you looked at the pic of block he was wearing a name tag with the blockhead on it and has already said derek was nice to him

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2007, 10:56:31 AM »
have you looked at the pic of block he was wearing a name tag with the blockhead on it and has already said derek was nice to him

"i just figured out who blockhead was. he was with special ed. he didnt do shit he actually said its  all and fun games! if i knew it was him i would have kiced his ass. it was special eds little bitch!! no wonder why he thinks i have a toupee hes fucking bald and pale as my balls ! now i know who you are blockhead you come int othe md booth at the olympia i will bitch slap you!

ps i have all your pms that you talked all your shit !! and in person you said nothingggggg"
Z

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2007, 11:01:18 AM »
"i just figured out who blockhead was. he was with special ed. he didnt do shit he actually said its  all and fun games! if i knew it was him i would have kiced his ass. it was special eds little bitch!! no wonder why he thinks i have a toupee hes fucking bald and pale as my balls ! now i know who you are blockhead you come int othe md booth at the olympia i will bitch slap you!

ps i have all your pms that you talked all your shit !! and in person you said nothingggggg"

so your telling me he knew the blockheads name on getbig but could not put two and two together when he saw him at the Arnold well if Derek really hates the block that much i would think that he could

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #38 on: March 05, 2007, 11:10:38 AM »
Bluto, let's not worry about what DA said. Let's look at the quotes below shall we:

Let's continue with another hunk, vince vaughn...

maybe THE choice of man for the majority of women today... Patrick Dempsey

here's a look at this big MUSCLED BODY...

MUSCLE HUNK jared leto:

Brad Pitt playing the HUNK in Thelma & Louise..........proving that his BODY was picked to attract .... and was perfect for this part.

One of the biggest studs of Hollywood... Leonardo Dicaprio

Hahahahahahahaha you quuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuueef!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #39 on: March 05, 2007, 11:11:38 AM »
Blockhead, you know I like you, but seeing your pics at the Arnold....maybe you should sit this one out. 11 weeks out and there is no way you'll be able to stand next to me. Nothing about you resembled a guy dieting for a show. No sunken in lines on the face...still full with baby fat.

At the very minimum, stick with the Novice Division. Otherwise....don't get to exicted about May 19th. You're just not pretty enough to stand next to me.

Regard this as friendly advice. Its just not your time yet.

;)

Translation = Please don't come and beat me.

I don't know what either of you will look like come Competition time but this smacks of desperation.

ta ta nerd
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2007, 11:30:32 AM »
You guys are some ugly motherf*ckers.  And DavidPaul if that's you with with the 1996 Tupac rag........thanks for setting our race back 20 years. :-X

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2007, 12:03:49 PM »
You guys are some ugly motherf*ckers.  And DavidPaul if that's you with with the 1996 Tupac rag........thanks for setting our race back 20 years. :-X
YOUR race has no problem keeping themselves back another 20yrs...don't thank D 'tothemuthafkn' P.

Bluto...

I have always said...put all the GETBIG people in a big room...all of us. We'd be eachothers best friends. Even me and you.

DA saw my badge and goes...'HAHAHA...BlockHead!' I stopped...we shook hands, laughed and even talked about the Getbig antics and nonsense. We laughed again and both agreed how silly it was. We chatted about 'columbusdude' and how nobody els came up to him and how he was suprised I showed up. We laughed some more then did the interview. Actually...I think he grabbed my ass. Or was that Gregg V? I guess I'll never know.

Misunderstanding, Bluto.
?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2007, 12:08:45 PM »
I don't like asskissers and backstabbers, so no, you and me would never be best friends.

Hope this helps.
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2007, 12:13:36 PM »
I don't like asskissers and backstabbers, so no, you and me would never be best friends.

Hope this helps.

God forbid if Bluto, he who spends 10+ hours a day on this site 7 days a week, doesn't work out nor have any friends/social life, doesn't like you!!!!! What will you do knowing someone who's an admitted homosexual doesn't like you?  ::)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #44 on: March 05, 2007, 12:18:45 PM »
God forbid if Bluto, he who spends 10+ hours a day on this site 7 days a week, doesn't work out nor have any friends/social life, doesn't like you!!!!! What will you do knowing someone who's an admitted homosexual doesn't like you?  ::)

Hmm this sounds familiar, like everything you post... let me check:

"Wow, having Chainsaw ignore you is grounds for suicide!!!!!  Roll Eyes"

Got it. Pretty much the same thing you posted to Chainsaw yesterday. It's the recycle man! Posting the same thing over, and over and over again...

Sigh.
Z

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #45 on: March 05, 2007, 12:22:23 PM »
I don't like asskissers and backstabbers

Asskissers and backstabbers?? This is a message board, you f*cking nimrod. Christ, no wonder you get so obsessive and hung up on trivial things like post count. I feel sorry for you :-\

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #46 on: March 05, 2007, 12:25:32 PM »
Asskissers and backstabbers?? This is a message board, you f*cking nimrod. Christ, no wonder you get so obsessive and hung up on trivial things like post count. I feel sorry for you :-\

Typical pussy attitude "it's just a message board!" "it's just for fun!" "can't we all be friends!"

You make me sick!

Fucking midget.
Z

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: March 05, 2007, 12:32:04 PM »
hahaha Blewto melting like a Guadeloupe candle on Sunday

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #48 on: March 05, 2007, 12:33:44 PM »
hahaha Blewto melting like a Guadeloupe candle on Sunday

Melting is where it's at. It's a beautiful thing. Someone melts down and end up beating the shit outta you in real life.

Fantastic.

But you're so afraid of it to happen you kiss every ass you can, or make sure "it's not that serious tiger!" to save yourselves because you're scared little bitches.
Z

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: March 05, 2007, 12:36:24 PM »
Melting is where it's at. It's a beautiful thing. Someone melts down and end up beating the shit outta you in real life.

Fantastic.

But you're so afraid of it to happen you kiss every ass you can, or make sure "it's not that serious tiger!" to save yourselves because you're scared little bitches.

hahahahahaha youre a laughable chump, bring it Bluto anytime, you know where to find me -- in Vegas poolside at the Palms

anytime baby Bluto, anytime