Author Topic: KIWIOL IS BACK BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 3583 times)

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
Re: KIWIOL IS BACK BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2007, 07:13:49 AM »
 ::)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2007, 09:01:08 AM »
kiwiol is locked into the nuthouse !

strapped !

on heavy meds !

NO WAY OUT !!!

Z

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2007, 09:03:06 AM »
kiwiol is locked into the nuthouse !

strapped !

on heavy meds !

NO WAY OUT !!!

His dad is worth 120 million dollars and his business partner for his new kick ass forum is the wealthiest man in New Zealand, he'll get out. And if money can't buy his freedom, Sasha and Jordache can always break him out with their baseball bats!
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2007, 09:04:43 AM »
His dad is worth 120 million dollars and his business partner for his new kick ass forum is the wealthiest man in New Zealand, he'll get out. And if money can't buy his freedom, Sasha and Jordache can always break him out with their baseball bats!

Good point.  ;)
Z

climber

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2007, 01:16:52 PM »
why the hell would he need a wealthy backer for a forum? It's not like internet traffic charges are that high! And with all of you fanboys I'm sure his new forum will be a roaring success!
Hrmmm

Alex23

« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2007, 04:53:48 PM »
look at this point we all know that "kiwiol" is basically just a penis puffer, if he ever dares to show his face around here he will be mercilessly owned.

I like the attitude. I might come back into the penis sword fight known as the V then...

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2007, 05:37:28 AM »
Hahahaha I love this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's up bitches? Sorry I haven't been here - I have quit both my jobs and am launching a new site later this week. I am doing everything myself, although about 7 guys who work with me are involved in different things, including my ex-boss who is now working for me in this project 8)

I put up that idea about the guest posting and I thought you guys would have made use of it. Never mind - I'll PM Ron and get it done myself  ;)

The V is about flaming and if you don't want to read this boring stuff, go fuck off to some other board. The rest of you who love the V for what it is are more than welcome to keep posting - I'll take things back to the days of glory 8)

Guys like Sars, Groink etc - what can I say? I understand why you guys say all that. I could post some PMs to show how you replied differently to me in private, but I can't be fucked, not to mention it's not my style.

Hi to everyone, including STella, RB and the legendary Count G.

I'll post a link to my site when it launches and you guys can see for yourselves why I abandoned the V just like that for 8 weeks. FYI, I stopped training as well and weigh a monster 170 lbs, although my arms are around 19.1 and leaner  ;D

I'll update later.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2007, 05:41:29 AM »
Oh and I'll be paying some of you to be my mods in your spare time (if you are interested), so be nice to me ;D. I am not going against Getbig - I'll still generate traffic to the V and bring in a WHOLE lot of new people from my new site.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2007, 05:56:00 AM »
Hahahaha I love this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's up bitches? Sorry I haven't been here - I have quit both my jobs and am launching a new site later this week. I am doing everything myself, although about 7 guys who work with me are involved in different things, including my ex-boss who is now working for me in this project 8)

I put up that idea about the guest posing and I thought you guys would have made use of it. Never mind - I'll PM Ron and get it done myself  ;)

The V is about flaming and if you don't want to read this boring stuff, go fuck off to some other board. The rest of you who love the V for what it is are more than welcome to keep posting - I'll take things back to the days of glory 8)

Guys like Sars, Groink etc - what can I say? I understand why you guys say all that. I could post some PMs to show how you replied differently to me in private, but I can't be fucked, not to mention it's not my style.

Hi to everyone, including STella, RB and the legendary Count G etc.

I'll post a link to my site when it launches and you guys can see for yourselves why I abandoned the V just like that for 8 weeks. FYI, I stopped training as well and weigh a monster 170 lbs, although my arms are around 19.1 and leaner  ;D

I'll update later.

damn

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2007, 06:02:31 AM »

damn

What's been happening here mate? Why is Sars pissed off at me? ;D

I haven't read Getbig in about 8 weeks now bitches. I missed this place terribly, but I had to sort my life out  :-X

It's good to be back :)

Oh and guys, please show your support for my idea in the Complaints board. Cheers.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2007, 06:05:06 AM »
I haven't checked the boards after this PM I got from Ron guys

We can plan some good stuff. David Paul is quite interesting, he IMs me, so I know he wants to do well. As for Rude Buoy, it was up to him.

You are still the top mod there, I always lsiten to your thoughts.

As for Sarcasm, I will give him his handle back (I told him that) when he stops with the racist stuff, and he agreed to do that.