Author Topic: The almighty SQUAD rules Getbig!  (Read 665558 times)

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Re: The almighty SQUAD rules Getbig !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #6725 on: September 11, 2006, 03:27:04 PM »
This just in:

Oliver Klaushof, squadmember and ex-arranger of "Mr Getbig" quits Getbig and has been quoted saying "The Empire was very mean to me"

Last Active:     August 19, 2006, 11:59:55 PM

Discuss.

You can thank me for running that POS away from here. I slapped his mouth so hard he'll be drinking his protein from a straw instead of a cock..........
HAHA, RON.....

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: The almighty SQUAD rules Getbig !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #6726 on: September 11, 2006, 03:28:11 PM »
Who from the squad will be next to leave this site?

I suspect sarcasm will leave very soon! or perhaps adonis after not placing on mrgetbig!
Z

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #6727 on: September 11, 2006, 03:29:12 PM »
pics are very real, i'm afraid.

http://www.unknownnews.org/060911-photo-essay.html

Now there's an irrefutable source!  If it's on the internet, you'd better believe it's true. ::)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #6728 on: September 11, 2006, 03:29:30 PM »
You can thank me for running that POS away from here. I slapped his mouth so hard he'll be drinking his protein from a straw instead of a cock..........

Thanks Gordiano! although he melted down and told me how he was too high class for this place the night he left ;D He was telling me how he reads big books therefore is better than everyone on here. I nominate Bluto for Mod on the natty board.
E

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #6729 on: September 11, 2006, 03:30:15 PM »
Thanks Gordiano! although he melted down and told me how he was too high class for this place the night he left ;D He was telling me how he reads big books therefore is better than everyone on here. I nominate Bluto for Mod on the natty board.

Your life revolves around popping pills and sucking dicks. Everyone is better than you.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #6730 on: September 11, 2006, 03:31:43 PM »
oh watch out now folks, buttmunch is "better than you and you know it."  :D

why? well because his signature says so, goddammit!  ;D
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #6731 on: September 11, 2006, 03:32:12 PM »
And you're still stalking me any chance you get. Yes some things never change  :)

You post in the boards I frequent. Monster crying out for attention.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #6732 on: September 11, 2006, 03:34:11 PM »
You post in the boards I frequent. Monster crying out for attention.

Yeah and I have been for years before you joined. I saw you even discovered the MMA board now, you would know a thing or two about taking a beating  ;D

Z

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #6733 on: September 11, 2006, 03:34:46 PM »
BUSH : "You don't think it's a little inappropriate to stand on this?"

DEMOCRATIC CAMERAMAN : "Nah....don't worry about it, you''ll look important."

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6734 on: September 11, 2006, 03:34:51 PM »
 Hey everybody back the fk off and be careful! danielson plays POKER! You guys were seconds away from death...you dont even know! I just saved all your trifilin asses...

You heethens dont know who you're messing with....danielson plays online POKER and quotes Judd Nelson.

You all owe me...
?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #6735 on: September 11, 2006, 03:35:12 PM »
Yeah and I have been for years before you joined. I saw you even discovered the MMA board now, you would know a thing or two about taking a beating  ;D

The first board I posted on was the MMA board. Monster retardation you're expressing.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #6736 on: September 11, 2006, 03:35:22 PM »
One day back and already crying out for attention. You're like an 8 year old kid who is upset that his parents are paying more attention to the new baby, so he throws a temper tantrum. Monster insecurities you little pillow biter.

You sound like a broken record Buttmunch! You know it's just a question of time before you follow Oliver to Mayhem or whatever the fuck he hides and cries these days!  ;D
Z

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #6737 on: September 11, 2006, 03:35:57 PM »

Trust me, that fucker has NEVER read a "big book". He was incapable of having an intelligent discussion. I exposed him for the ijit he really was.
HAHA, RON.....

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #6738 on: September 11, 2006, 03:37:14 PM »
Hey everybody back the fk off and be careful! danielson plays POKER! You guys were seconds away from death...you dont even know! I just saved all your trifilin asses...

You heethens dont know who you're messing with....danielson plays online POKER and quotes Judd Nelson.

You all owe me...

hahaha Blockhead, he also pops OC's like their going out of production. Oh, and he makes 6 figures to boot! hahahaha, monster bullshit artist.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #6739 on: September 11, 2006, 03:39:36 PM »
hahaha Blockhead, he also pops OC's like their going out of production. Oh, and he makes 6 figures to boot! hahahaha, monster bullshit artist.

You really think 100 grand a year is unattainable huh, kid? what a loser.
E

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #6740 on: September 11, 2006, 03:44:08 PM »
Oh brother, that sounds brutally similar to JaeJonna, only he weighs 140 at the most.

jae is a beast  :o

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #6741 on: September 11, 2006, 03:46:20 PM »
jae is a beast  :o

I wonder how much he had to pay to get inside that gym so that he could take the picture in there to make it at least look like he's lifted before. Monster truth bending.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #6742 on: September 11, 2006, 03:48:04 PM »
I wonder how much he had to pay to get inside that gym so that he could take the picture in there to make it at least look like he's lifted before. Monster truth bending.
hahahaha, can you imagine how many people laughed at him, even the middle aged housewives were probably chuckling at him.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #6743 on: September 11, 2006, 03:49:39 PM »

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #6744 on: September 11, 2006, 03:52:17 PM »
hahahaha, can you imagine how many people laughed at him, even the middle aged housewives were probably chuckling at him.

hahaha, I think they probably beat him up and took his lunch money.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6745 on: September 11, 2006, 03:52:36 PM »
It's for entertainment purposes.

Trust me, sometimes the "real world" is too real, so I come here and I am almost guaranteed a laugh to that puts things in perspective......

Shawn used to be like you, but he's come around. Where else could you bs with your favorite bbers? Mayhem, no, only ass kissing is allowed there.
I troll around on Mayhem a little bit...just lurk and see whats going on over there from time to time. WOW is it brutal with all the ass kissing and nut hugging and ball swinging and dcik stroking. I never seen so many 'good job bro...good luck bro...you look good bro...keepit up bro...' posts in my whole life.

Then they talk smack about us at GETBIG. What the sensitive little marys dont understand...majority of the stuff here is tounge-in-cheek. We come here to exchange wit and humor. We come here to have fun...the ownings, meltdowns...its all fun.

getbig is a look at the BB industry from the eyes of the 'bad kids' sitting in back of the class room or back of the bus. Where MAYHEM is all the teachers pets sitting in front of the class room with their hands raised to remind the teacher to give homework.
?

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #6746 on: September 11, 2006, 03:55:23 PM »
I troll around on Mayhem a little bit...just lurk and see whats going on over there from time to time. WOW is it brutal with all the ass kissing and nut hugging and ball swinging and dcik stroking. I never seen so many 'good job bro...good luck bro...you look good bro...keepit up bro...' posts in my whole life.

Then they talk smack about us at GETBIG. What the sensitive little marys dont understand...majority of the stuff here is tounge-in-cheek. We come here to exchange wit and humor. We come here to have fun...the ownings, meltdowns...its all fun.

getbig is a look at the BB industry from the eyes of the 'bad kids' sitting in back of the class room or back of the bus. Where MAYHEM is all the teachers pets sitting in front of the class room with their hands raised to remind the teacher to give homework.

You're right.

But I'd say that Getbig's view of things is more realistic. Here we tell it like it is. We give props, when deserved. If someone sucks, we say so. Were as at Mayhem, everyone is Ronnie Coleman.
HAHA, RON.....

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #6747 on: September 11, 2006, 03:56:14 PM »

haha i love it, the bad kids at the back of the bus.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #6748 on: September 11, 2006, 03:56:23 PM »

the funny thing about Mayhem is that it's not just the pros that you have to suck up to if you don't suck up to the regular dipshit members like Razorsharp, Seth Kodiak, Massive G, Lana Dora and all the rest you're gone.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #6749 on: September 11, 2006, 04:01:34 PM »
the funny thing about Mayhem is that it's not just the pros that you have to suck up to if you don't suck up to the regular dipshit members like Razorsharp, Seth Kodiak, Massive G, Lana Dora and all the rest you're gone.

SethKodiak once bragged about his cycles, he used some serious shit, and still looked like he was fresh out of a pow camp.