Author Topic: The almighty SQUAD rules Getbig!  (Read 665337 times)

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
Re: Are you, or have you been a member of any street gangs?
« Reply #7875 on: October 17, 2006, 01:05:47 PM »
I think gangster rap and the whole gang and militant rap image is one of the worst things that happened to the culture in the last 15 yrs.

You wanna be tough?  Go fight in the ring.  MMA is legal in most states.  Those are the true toughguys.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #7876 on: October 17, 2006, 01:10:28 PM »
He be h8ing on us cuz we be WHITE! Dass all...

Snoop is a known Crip but Pac was never a gang member...more of an actor who 'played the role' of a hardcore rapper but on the way to work this morning I was bumpin to..."...run with meeee(Hail Mary) ni66a RUN QUICK SEE...what do we havehere NOW...do you wanna RIDE or DIE...na na na nana na na na...I aint no killer but don't push me...revenge is like the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy..."

davidpaul you got a fkn KNACK for this gangsta hip/hop lingo jargon stuff...mthafkn makes a Blockhead fkn laugh! ASC 2007 is going to be fkn AWESOME!!!

you see playa all we be doing is expressssssing ourselvesss,we be expressing we our full capability, now we are living in correctional facility, cos some don't AGREE WITH HOW WE DO THIS

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7877 on: October 17, 2006, 01:10:46 PM »
Why did the Crips start to fight with the Bloods anyways?
Crips were around first...one of the originators of the crips was a bodybuilder and genetic freak who loved to hoist heavy iron and looked up to Arnold, who...ironically allowed EXECUTION of him a year ago.

The name 'crips' is believed to be originated from the fact that early crip members walked with a cane(also used as a weapon) and they were dubbed 'cripples' and then 'crips' for short. They were viscious and scouted heavily for members and those who opposed were beaten severly.

Other neighborhood kids who were tired of being bullied and intimidated by 'crip' members decided to be the OPPOSITE of them and wear RED and fight against their cause. Blood, naturally and the color RED go hand in hand.

The derogatory term for a CRIP in the Blood sets are 'crabs' and for the crips...they call Bloods 'slobs'.
?

body88

« Reply #7878 on: October 17, 2006, 01:12:06 PM »
English football hooligans would eat the bloods/crips for breakfast

Hahahahahahahah come on man.

I bet they would kick and punch the bullets from the ak47's? Hooligans fight and sometimes people are killed. Real gang members Murder people all the time with guns. A true gang set is not a joke. Soccer hooligans get wasted, fight in huge numbers and when they go to far people get killed. Crips/bloods and all those other serious street gangs go hunting for humans with machine guns. How many hooligans spray round into the rival side with guns?

Hooligans may be tougher in a street fight. But hooligan groups are not the same as murdering street gangs.

If you are familiar with American street gangs and the ruthless violence/crime they generate you would not say what you did. I assume you are from across the pond and think these gangs are a wigger/joke type thing?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #7879 on: October 17, 2006, 01:12:37 PM »
I think gangster rap and the whole gang and militant rap image is one of the worst things that happened to the culture in the last 15 yrs.

You wanna be tough?  Go fight in the ring.  MMA is legal in most states.  Those are the true toughguys.

I expect to be recieving my PRIDE contract soon.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #7880 on: October 17, 2006, 01:12:54 PM »
Interesting history though...

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #7881 on: October 17, 2006, 01:14:05 PM »
Crips were around first...one of the originators of the crips was a bodybuilder and genetic freak who loved to hoist heavy iron and looked up to Arnold, who...ironically allowed EXECUTION of him a year ago.

The name 'crips' is believed to be originated from the fact that early crip members walked with a cane(also used as a weapon) and they were dubbed 'cripples' and then 'crips' for short. They were viscious and scouted heavily for members and those who opposed were beaten severly.

Other neighborhood kids who were tired of being bullied and intimidated by 'crip' members decided to be the OPPOSITE of them and wear RED and fight against their cause. Blood, naturally and the color RED go hand in hand.

The derogatory term for a CRIP in the Blood sets are 'crabs' and for the crips...they call Bloods 'slobs'.

djohnsen

• Getbig II
« Reply #7882 on: October 17, 2006, 01:19:09 PM »
Nope - not member of a gang.

But i have watched Boyz in tha Hood a couple of times.
Does that count for anything?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7883 on: October 17, 2006, 01:20:08 PM »

I bet they would kick and punch the bullets from the ak47's? Hooligans fight and sometimes people are killed. Real gang members Murder people all the time with guns. A true gang set is not a joke. Soccer hooligans get wasted, fight and when they go to far people get killed. Crips/bloods and all those other serious street gangs go hunting for humans with machine guns. How many hooligans spray roud into the rival side with guns?
That Green Street movie with Frodo sucked ASS! 'Colors' is where it's at!

Being down with a set or nation aint about how efficent you are in hand to hand combat with another person...it's about LOVE and FAMILY! You see...davidpaul and I aint got no family...and we aint got LOVE or respect from our moms and dads...youknowwhatImsayi n? I aint got no dad and my moms dont care about me...davidpaul does and my NATION does...we be DOWN fo'eachother, youknowwhatImsayin? This is all we got!

All MMA fans/fighters are TOOLS with a God-Complex worse than any bodybuilder or all bodybuilders combined.

Except for my homey and my nugga Shonie 'Mr International' Carter...I be down with Shonie. He muthafkn owes me $12 anyway....snap!
?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #7884 on: October 17, 2006, 01:21:25 PM »

I bet they would kick and punch the bullets from the ak47's? Hooligans fight and sometimes people are killed. Real gang members Murder people all the time with guns. A true gang set is not a joke. Soccer hooligans get wasted, fight in huge numbers and when they go to far people get killed. Crips/bloods and all those other serious street gangs go hunting for humans with machine guns. How many hooligans spray round into the rival side with guns?

Hooligans may be tougher in a street fight. But hooligan groups are not the same as murdering street gangs.

If you are familiar with American street gangs and the ruthless violence/crime they generate you would not say what you did. I assume you are from across the pond and think these gangs are a wigger/joke type thing?

i think someone has seen this a few too mnay times, ffs it had mickey pierce from only fools in it, he is a real tough guy ::)

PRO_Crastinator

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7885 on: October 17, 2006, 01:21:33 PM »
Al-Qaeda will put all these gangs and mafias to shame.  Those dumbshits blow themselves up without giving a damn.  Name me one gang member willing to blow themselves up for the greater good.

eddiebubble

• Getbig II
« Reply #7886 on: October 17, 2006, 01:21:40 PM »
CRIPS BABY.

Arrogant arseholes that look ridiculous.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #7887 on: October 17, 2006, 01:21:57 PM »
Where Im from, if you bangin...you dont stop bangin till you a dead banger.....
L

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #7888 on: October 17, 2006, 01:23:13 PM »

are you down wtih any triads g?

I know you have some strong east sider connections,

is tamali connected?

WiseGuy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7889 on: October 17, 2006, 01:23:39 PM »
By late 1971 I joined the Avalon Garden Crips, and at the same time the Inglewood Crips had joined forces with the other Crip sets and began to engage in warfare with non-Crip sets. They began to expand to non-Crip gang territories controlled by gangs including The L.A. Brims, a powerful street gang, beginning in 1969 on the Westside. We (The Crips) targeted these gangs because they were not Crips, which made them a main target for Crip sets to attack. Several gangs eventually became part of the Blood family, including the Bishops and Athens Park boys. The Denver Lanes also had conflicts with the us (Crips), but they were outnumbered and eventually became unknown in California for some time. The Piru Street Boys, who presented a powerful force in Compton, actually collaborated with the us (Crips) prior to 1972, as the we had affected the Piru neighborhoods. For a short time the Pirus were known as the Piru Street Crips, and they also wore the traditional blue rags (bandana) and blue Chucks (sneakers) as part of their attire.

During the summer of 1972 we and the Pirus had a conflict and warfare ensued. The Pirus, like other northern gangs, were outnumbered and the we (Crips) prevailed. The Pirus wanted to terminate peaceful relations with the us, so they turned to the Lueders Park Hustlers for assistance. The Lueders Park Hustlers agreed and a meeting was called on Piru Street. The Pirus also invited every gang targeted by Crip sets to join the meeting. The Crips had murdered an L.A. Brim member earlier that year, so the Brims attended the meeting, as well. Others that attended were the Denver Lanes and the Bishops.

At the meeting, the groups discussed how to combat Crip intimidation, along with the creation of a new alliance to counter the Crips. At that time the color of bandanas was not important, but since the Crips were known to wear blue bandanas, the Pirus and the other groups decided to discontinue the wearing of blue bandanas. They decided to take on the wearing of an opposite color, red, and created a united organization which later became known as the Bloods. The Pirus, Brims, Athens Park Boys, and Pueblos decided to unite with the Bloods, and soon after, other gangs who had been threatened or attacked by Crips joined the Bloods.

SO NEVER THROW THE BELOW SIGN KAMALI IN MY PRESENCE.

my fucking gang.......

RECOGNIZE

>:(

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #7890 on: October 17, 2006, 01:24:19 PM »
are you down wtih any triads g?

I know you have some strong east sider connections,

is tamali connected?

Yes, JaeJonna's gang controls one of the pre-school's playgrounds. He's a monster banger, what with his complete dominance of the hop-sketch turf.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7891 on: October 17, 2006, 01:25:27 PM »
Word!
?

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #7892 on: October 17, 2006, 01:25:53 PM »
Where Im from, if you bangin...ill drop my pants and dont stop bangin untill you blow a load......
[/quot

there ya go half pint fixed it for you..
p

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #7893 on: October 17, 2006, 01:28:51 PM »
Jaejonna I used to roll with the eastside bishops one time, they'd call me guy, i'd call them ni**er, you heard of them?

those were some crazy ass mutherfuckers.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #7894 on: October 17, 2006, 01:30:10 PM »
Hahaha , No gang afilliations at all hahaha I dont even joke about that..

. Purple City All Day every day...145th and broad. Bird gang ...Ya dig ?

Im not black enuf to fucks wit dem, I used to do business wit dem though, they like that paper ? ya heard ? Moving wieght like Arnold and Lou big things my m*ggaz...thats what I would tell my peoples that held it down ..
L

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7895 on: October 17, 2006, 01:31:06 PM »
Yes, JaeJonna's gang controls one of the pre-school's playgrounds. He's a monster banger, what with his complete dominance of the hop-sketch turf.

Does he wear these things when he bangs? :D
The House that Ruth built

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #7896 on: October 17, 2006, 01:33:02 PM »

hahahahaha yes!!!!!!!!!!! He also brings a barbell and 270 pounds worth of plates so he can challenge all newcomers to barbell rows for reps!

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #7897 on: October 17, 2006, 01:33:37 PM »

Are those Evisu, he wouldn;t last 2minutes in the hood with those on.

UpTheDosage

• Getbig III
« Reply #7898 on: October 17, 2006, 01:34:30 PM »
DavidPaul- are u still a crip or did u get out and when? also, is it mandatory that you are black to be a crip or blood?

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #7899 on: October 17, 2006, 01:37:15 PM »
Are those Evisu, he wouldn;t last 2minutes in the hood with those on.
David Paul, Bmacsys has never heard of the brand..yet claims to be in the 'know'

old ass whiteboy would get his ass crucified like a US marine in Bahgdad
L