Author Topic: The almighty SQUAD rules Getbig!  (Read 661708 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: The almighty SQUAD rules Getbig !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #6550 on: September 07, 2006, 08:42:56 PM »
I'll have to look in to that. I will post some before and after pics.

You have potential. Tons of it.
Its a shame you are just wasting it.  I was pretty impressed by your OLD OLD pics when you were lean. BEFORE you used to follow the bullshit.  You looked good and were on your way.

Somewhere along the lines you turned into a mess.

Don`t worry. I did the same thing.  Its not too late to change.

cornebb

• Getbig II
  • squat
Re: The almighty SQUAD rules Getbig !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #6551 on: September 07, 2006, 08:43:21 PM »
Who exactly is Team Adonis?   I cant believe you had a T-shirt made that says "True Adonis".  Why dont you make one that has a picture of yourself on it

Adonis- a beautiful youth loved by both Aphrodite and Persephone. He was killed by a boar, but Zeus decreed that he should spend the winter of each year in the underworld with Persephone and the summer months with Aphrodite.
:D

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #6552 on: September 07, 2006, 08:43:58 PM »
I am just going to bump this once. I guess not too many people are interested in it and I can respect that. There just seems to be a lot of passion put forth by both parties and although I find many of Adonis' posts irritating, he is lean, I will give him that much. Moreover, if a method you have (Dante) could make someone bigger and as lean without juice, well Dante, I think you would make a lot of dough off of disbelievers here.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #6553 on: September 07, 2006, 08:44:54 PM »
alexxx, I believe this is the thread you were talking about which explains what DC is.

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=16023

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #6554 on: September 07, 2006, 08:45:13 PM »
You have potential. Tons of it.
Its a shame you are just wasting it.  I was pretty impressed by your OLD OLD pics when you were lean. BEFORE you used to follow the bullshit.  You looked good and were on your way.

Somewhere along the lines you turned into a mess.

Don`t worry. I did the same thing.  Its not too late to change.

I will address this tomorrow.
just push some weight!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #6555 on: September 07, 2006, 08:45:52 PM »
alexxx, I believe this is the thread you were talking about

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=16023

Probably yeah but I am banned so can't confirm.
just push some weight!

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #6556 on: September 07, 2006, 08:47:56 PM »
I went by your description of it since I don't visit that site. Someone posted an interview of Dante by Ron Harris. It goes into great length to explain the principles of DC training. At the end, there is a list of DC excercises.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6557 on: September 07, 2006, 08:49:40 PM »
I am just going to bump this once. I guess not too many people are interested in it and I can respect that. There just seems to be a lot of passion put forth by both parties and although I find many of Adonis' posts irritating, he is lean, I will give him that much. Moreover, if a method you have (Dante) could make someone bigger and as lean without juice, well Dante, I think you would make a lot of dough off of disbelievers here.

He can`t.

The natural human will not make huge gains year after year.  It is a Scientific impossibility. Gains will be made, but minimal.  This is for everyone. There are ZERO naturals walking around at 5`11 and under 225 lbs ripped.

NONE. The cutoff for a Lifetime Natural is around 200lbs or so. Give or take a few Pounds.

I challenge ANYONE to find me 5 LIFETIME NATURALS 5`11 and under, over 205 lbs ripped.

You can`t. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6558 on: September 07, 2006, 08:50:18 PM »
The natural human will not make huge gains year after year.  It is a Scientific impossibility. Gains will be made, but minimal.  This is for everyone. There are ZERO naturals walking around at 5`11 and under, 225 lbs ripped.

NONE. The cutoff for a Lifetime Natural is around 200lbs or so. Give or take a few Pounds.

I challenge ANYONE to find me 5 LIFETIME NATURALS 5`11 and under, over 205 lbs ripped.

You can`t. 

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #6559 on: September 07, 2006, 08:50:44 PM »
True Adonis needs to lose the gay haircut. Bodybuilders always make the sport look bad by having outdated haircuts and sh**ty fashion sense.

I agree. This guy is not a bber, but look at Dan18's Zubaz and filthy wife beater. He actually left the house dressed like that ;D And check out the starter mullet ;D
E

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #6560 on: September 07, 2006, 08:50:51 PM »
open registreation for the next week or so - the kid just need to have 100 posts by game day (23rd).

so tell him to register and start post whoting!

Damn....that means i could not enter....

AVBG

« Reply #6561 on: September 07, 2006, 08:51:20 PM »

I got the form on Tuesday and I may do the show if I decide to hold off on getting surgery for my ACL.  Really all depends but I'll still be there whether onstage or on crutches.  I had a knee brace on but I took it off because I wasn't able to properly train my legs.  I'll have to deal with the pain until the show is complete.

IS this the beginning of an excuse??

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6562 on: September 07, 2006, 08:51:37 PM »

You are a PRO Bodybuilder.

You can`t anyways.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #6563 on: September 07, 2006, 08:52:10 PM »
The natural human will not make huge gains year after year.  It is a Scientific impossibility. Gains will be made, but minimal.  This is for everyone. There are ZERO naturals walking around at 5`11 and under, 225 lbs ripped.

You can`t. 

Adam....right now I am sitting at 197....I fully believe I could be just over the 200lb mark next year.....

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6564 on: September 07, 2006, 08:52:55 PM »
Adam....right now I am sitting at 197....I fully believe I could be just over the 200lb mark next year.....

You are about at your limit.

You are what 37?

donrhummy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6565 on: September 07, 2006, 08:54:20 PM »
I have a feeling Prince would wear long sleeves.  So it would probably be a no go.

Here is a funny pic we took.  We have more like these.

I think that guy put synthol in his cheeks.  ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6566 on: September 07, 2006, 08:54:44 PM »

post 6 times and you're in!

Stavios

« Reply #6567 on: September 07, 2006, 08:55:38 PM »
You are a PRO Bodybuilder.

You can`t anyways.

who is it ?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6568 on: September 07, 2006, 08:55:57 PM »
post 6 times and you're in!

He is a PRO BODYBUILDER Rob.

Its not for PROS.

Then you should let LEE PRIEST in as well.

Below Me

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6569 on: September 07, 2006, 08:56:41 PM »
Another pointless thread bashing a training system.

$5K a year on protein, once you get a real job you'll realize that's chump change.  Hell, I spent that much annually on trips to Outback and Hooters.

Every training program works well for a while.  You will bash your next program in about 6 months time.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #6570 on: September 07, 2006, 08:58:45 PM »
Vince what diet were you following? Because I dont put diet info online....thats where someone (who i dont train) must take the bull by the horns and figure out themselves. I cant put a cookie cutter diet online and never have so I have no clue what diet you were following. I blame you for not figuring out the diet that your particular body is supposed to work on. Ever see some diet details (other than what I myself ate the day before) on the net from me? Nope. Never. Because I would never put a generalized diet out there. What works for some 150 lb ectomorph isnt going to work for some 250 lb endomorph.

Ive seen your body and I would limit carbs greatly with you and i would have you on a treadmill 20 mins after workouts and every single day except leg day  (45 minutes first thing in the morning on off days).....Is that what you were doing on your own? I doubt it

First off, DC you know I respect you and your company and I know I think your company sells the best raw protein and supps.  So I don't want you to think I'm bashing you

The people I spoke with were your clients including Skip on IM and I made a copy of your beginners routine you posted.  Its possible that I may have missed something in translation in performing the sets but I certainly did not mess up the nutritional plan.  I knew my body was not processing the extra protein and it wasn't going to change with continued usage, plain and simple. 

Now, DC, you've seen the 2004 Metrolina pics but a lot of people never saw the 2 weeks out pictures where I was lean, shredded, and hard.  Even Massive G commented on it but stuff like that gets lost when folks are bashing me.  I fucked up that show because I failed to carb up after falling asleep until mid-morning. 

Right now, I'm weight training twice a day in a split routine and do 1 hour of moderate cardio on an empty stomach at night and basically take my carbs in only after my training.  I got it covered but next show, I'm calling Dr Joe no questions asked because I'll need help in determining the proper diet for a natural athlete since I decided not to use the gear.

I'm sure your methods work for others but it didn't work for me.  I respect you but that's the way things went down but if I didn't respect you, I would have never even attempted it
A

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #6571 on: September 07, 2006, 08:59:57 PM »

You can`t. 

That's not true man, I know guys at my old gym in their 40's..that are lifetime naturals that are 6" and over and 230,240 ripped
it took them 20+ years of consistent training but it is possible.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6572 on: September 07, 2006, 09:00:06 PM »
Another pointless thread bashing a training system.

$5K a year on protein, once you get a real job you'll realize that's chump change.  Hell, I spent that much annually on trips to Outback and Hooters.

Every training program works well for a while.  You will bash your next program in about 6 months time.

5 grand is just a waste to spend on the hopes of gaining 48 ounces of muscle no matter what your level of income for a Lifetime Natural.
Sorry.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6573 on: September 07, 2006, 09:00:40 PM »
That's not true man, I know guys at my old gym in their 40's..that are lifetime naturals that are 6" and over and 230,240 ripped
it took them 20+ years of consistent training but it is possible.

I said 5`11  and under.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...