Author Topic: The almighty SQUAD rules Getbig!  (Read 661719 times)

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
Re: The almighty SQUAD rules Getbig !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #6800 on: September 12, 2006, 07:35:44 AM »
hahahaha, Sarcasm, are you suggesting that GA Trainer is quite the retarded stalker who has less of a life than anyone else on this board? Monster irony.

What's with you nut hugging sarcasm so much bro? Are you guys lovers? Does he pay for your bills?  ??? I swear some of this members that go along with other member's post "oh ya you're right dude,bro, guy, man hell ya i agree with you kiss-kiss ass-ass", MONSTER TRIPLE LOOSER typical real life followers ::)

Wait again drumroll........

MONSTER ADDICTION TO NUT HUGGING OTHER MEMBERS POST
 ;D
#

KTMckay

Re: The almighty SQUAD rules Getbig !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #6801 on: September 12, 2006, 07:42:15 AM »

What's with you nut hugging sarcasm so much bro? Are you guys lovers? Does he pay for your bills?  ??? I swear some of this members that go along with other member's post "oh ya you're right dude,bro, guy, man hell ya i agree with you kiss-kiss ass-ass", MONSTER TRIPLE LOOSER typical real life followers ::)

you call people newbs yet yuou dont even know who john romano is....  ::)

;D

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #6802 on: September 12, 2006, 07:45:54 AM »

;D

I specialize in crucifying tiny twunts like Sarcasm.

gatrainer

• Getbig III
« Reply #6803 on: September 12, 2006, 07:57:57 AM »
hahahaha, and you spent 15 minutes out of your life stalking my profile to count the posts of someone you think is pathetic, what does that make you? hahahaha.
less pathetic than you :D

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #6804 on: September 12, 2006, 08:01:05 AM »
I specialize in crucifying tiny twunts like Sarcasm.
ok, "berserkfury", hahahaha. ::)
Jaejonna rows 125!!

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #6805 on: September 12, 2006, 08:02:26 AM »
ok, "berserkfury", hahahaha. ::)
Sarcasm, is not BezerkFury correct in saying he crucifys little twunts like yourself ?

Discuss ?? :o
L

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #6806 on: September 12, 2006, 08:03:07 AM »
Sarcasm, is not BezerkFury correct in saying he crucifys little twunts like yourself ?

Discuss ?? :o

hahahaha, I meant that I crucify them alongside of him. Brutal nuthugging of me though jaejonna, maybe I'll let you sniff my posing trunks later.

nice 12" arms and gut.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #6807 on: September 12, 2006, 08:04:50 AM »
hahahaha, I meant that I crucify them alongside of him. Brutal nuthugging of me though jaejonna, maybe I'll let you sniff my posing trunks later.
hahahah Sarcasm shitted on you with his signature :

OK "<insert name>" hahahahahah

hahahahahhahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahah
ahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahah
ahahahah OHHHHH BROTHER Hahahaha
L

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #6808 on: September 12, 2006, 08:05:54 AM »
hahahah Sarcasm shitted on you with his signature :

OK "<insert name>" hahahahahah

hahahahahhahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahah
ahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahah
ahahahah OHHHHH BROTHER Hahahaha

We just settled it in a SQUAD meeting.

By the way,

MELTDOWN!

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #6809 on: September 12, 2006, 08:09:37 AM »
You just got shitted on by your idol, then had a meeting (PM),Hey can you type Meltdown any bigger? BF, you bit off more than you can eat, but your use to putting things in your mouth that you dont actually eat ....

Jaejowned.... 2 threads in 30 minutes....ive done better though ...thanks for coming , everyone knows your a nutriding homo.  :-*
L

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #6810 on: September 12, 2006, 08:25:25 AM »
You just got shitted on by your idol, then had a meeting (PM),Hey can you type Meltdown any bigger? BF, you bit off more than you can eat, but your use to putting things in your mouth that you dont actually eat ....

Jaejowned.... 2 threads in 30 minutes....ive done better though ...thanks for coming , everyone knows your a nutriding homo.  :-*

another Meltdown. You're on a roll today. That's what? 5? I can't say I the nut hugging, though. If I had a lust for penis like you, I might actually get off to it.

Monster Obsession with me.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6811 on: September 12, 2006, 09:17:36 AM »
and heres the side of the sport you guys have no clue about

I have people hook me up with tickets to shows, clothes, advice, supplements my company doesnt carry. And I have hooked up many a competitor with supplements, shaker cups, shirts all for being good guys. Ive gotten 2 message board guys (who wanted to move to california) jobs so when they got out here they had a running start (both with established companies in fitness/bodybuilding). Ive sent cash to people (who didnt come onto the boards and announce it) but who I have found out thru the grapevine that they were going thru some rough times. When there is a comraderie people help each other out when they can and do favors for each other, just because they can and they like helping out "good" people.
    But you guys will never know about that side of things because you spend all day ripping on people over here and thats your perogative to do so. But the bottom line is who would help you out over here? Who would hook you up with tickets, supplements or clothes etc? Why would they bother to do so? (and this is where you reply and say "i dont need any of that kiss ass shit, I dont need anyone but myself" because thats the cool thing to say isnt it?) so be it,  but dont put down the other side when you havent lived on the other side.
 I personally hate wasting time and being unproductive in life. And spending 8 hours a day bitching and moaning about competitors, the IFBB and everyone in it is about the most unproductive waste of time there is in my opinion.
Are you on GETBIg or MAYHEM?

This is how it is, Dante let me break it down...we may spend alot of time here but WE get the job done in this industry. Not Mayhem...all Mayhem does is stroke dciks, swing on balls and hug on nuts and tell lies and give false hope. Mayhem is the FLEX/Muscle&Fitness of BB forums. Nothing but fabricated lies and nonsense. We here at GETBIG beyond all the ownings/meltdowns and silly stuff...WE keep this industry in CHECK. We hold the fort down up in this piece...when injustices happen in a show, with a supplement company or with a major magazine...we call it out and demand an answer and let NOTHING slip through the cracks. When an IFBB rep shows up at a show 15lbs overweight and waterlogged looking 5 weeks out wins a show over guys who showed up in tip-top shape...we do not stop until our voices are heard and our demands for an explanation are met. On Mayhem...it would be..."good call...you looked good bro...good job bro...congrats, bro..."

The 'powers that be' are at OUR mercy now...we run this siht! Another example...we endorsed Tony Freeman and gave him our blessing...what happens? He's unstoppable now. We demanded an answer on how Wolf lost to Atwood...what happens a week later when judges and the industry felt GETBIGs' wrath at the injustice? Wolf places ahead of Atwood.

MD Magazine had a bad habit of describing every single negroe in their magazine as 'deliscious mountains of greasy and sensual ebony muscle'. After we showed our disapproval and after Steve Blechman heard our voice that we dont buy that schmo-ism in the magazine...he sent a fax/memo to all their writers to NOT describe negroe bodybuilders as 'sexual mountains of ebony chocolate muscle'.

WE caused Kamali to meltdown and ruin his physique...WE casued Titus to lose it and end up in jail...WE are the ones who made MuscleTech sales plummet every year...

Not Mayhem. Getbig. WE run this industry now...
?

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #6812 on: September 12, 2006, 09:21:06 AM »
Are you on GETBIg or MAYHEM?

This is how it is, Dante let me break it down...we may spend alot of time here but WE get the job done in this industry. Not Mayhem...all Mayhem does is stroke dciks, swing on balls and hug on nuts and tell lies and give false hope. Mayhem is the FLEX/Muscle&Fitness of BB forums. Nothing but fabricated lies and nonsense. We here at GETBIG beyond all the ownings/meltdowns and silly stuff...WE keep this industry in CHECK. We hold the fort down up in this piece...when injustices happen in a show, with a supplement company or with a major magazine...we call it out and demand an answer and let NOTHING slip through the cracks. When an IFBB rep shows up at a show 15lbs overweight and waterlogged looking 5 weeks out wins a show over guys who showed up in tip-top shape...we do not stop until our voices are heard and our demands for an explanation are met. On Mayhem...it would be..."good call...you looked good bro...good job bro...congrats, bro..."

The 'powers that be' are at OUR mercy now...we run this siht! Another example...we endorsed Tony Freeman and gave him our blessing...what happens? He's unstoppable now. We demanded an answer on how Wolf lost to Atwood...what happens a week later when judges and the industry felt GETBIGs' wrath at the injustice? Wolf places ahead of Atwood.

MD Magazine had a bad habit of describing every single negroe in their magazine as 'deliscious mountains of greasy and sensual ebony muscle'. After we showed our disapproval and after Steve Blechman heard our voice that we dont buy that schmo-ism in the magazine...he sent a fax/memo to all their writers to NOT describe negroe bodybuilders as 'sexual mountains of ebony chocolate muscle'.

WE caused Kamali to meltdown and ruin his physique...WE casued Titus to lose it and end up in jail...WE are the ones who made MuscleTech sales plummet every year...

Not Mayhem. Getbig. WE run this industry now...

LOL...LAY DOWN DA PIPES, PLAYA. TELL IT LIKE IT IS
Get Big, or Die Trying

ignorance

• Getbig III
  • https://www.facebook.com/ResearchBodybuilding
« Reply #6813 on: September 12, 2006, 09:36:44 AM »
I second that long ass, owning post!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6814 on: September 12, 2006, 09:37:38 AM »
 YOUKNOWWHATIMSAYIN!!!!! You all know GETBIG runs the show now...we run this mthrfkr!!!! We are the sheriffs up in this PIECE!

Getbig.com is, I contend, the new super-power of this industry. That fact cannot be argued with.
?

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #6815 on: September 12, 2006, 09:42:44 AM »
YOUKNOWWHATIMSAYIN!!!!! You all know GETBIG runs the show now...we run this mthrfkr!!!! We are the sheriffs up in this PIECE!

Getbig.com is, I contend, the new super-power of this industry. That fact cannot be argued with.

amen brah!!

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6816 on: September 12, 2006, 10:09:27 AM »
thats kind of weird because every single time I ever seen getbig mentioned in any magazine whether its from Priest, Henry, Romano, or whoever said it, its always said the exact same thing "those idiots at getbig"-LOL......which i dont think constitutes "groundbreaking developments in the sport of bodybuilding" I think you might be overstating your importance because not once have I ever seen a positive thing said about this message board in magazine print.  Now i have seen positive things said about Ron and what he brings to the sport outside of this forum with his reporting and if your confusing your worth with Ron's.....you got some clouded judgement going on.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6817 on: September 12, 2006, 10:27:15 AM »
thats kind of weird because every single time I ever seen getbig mentioned in any magazine whether its from Priest, Henry, Romano, or whoever said it, its always said the exact same thing "those idiots at getbig"-LOL......which i dont think constitutes "groundbreaking developments in the sport of bodybuilding" I think you might be overstating your importance because not once have I ever seen a positive thing said about this message board in magazine print.  Now i have seen positive things said about Ron and what he brings to the sport outside of this forum with his reporting and if your confusing your worth with Ron's.....you got some clouded judgement going on.
Oh no, I'm not going to let you piss on my leg and tell me it's raining Dante...by the way, I do use rest pause sporadically the way you prescribe it and I like it...now down to buisness.

Of COURSE Lee, Romano and Henry call us idiots or 'the peanut gallery' or my personal favorite...'The bucktooth jackasses with our pens/pencils'. Know why? Know why they dont say that about Mayhem? It's because the ego of a BB is fragile and very weak and fraile. On Mayhem...Henry will get 3 pages of 'Good job bro...anatorp70 seems like its great...good luck bro, thanks bro I use cell tech and wear Nike Shox and use Hammer Incline Press because of you...you look good bro...you're the best bro...good job bro..." Lee? Lee come son here and mixes it up more than he does at Mayhem because he knows as brutally rebelious and controversial as Lee is that on GETBIG...he gets the unfiltered unadulterated TRUTH and doesnt get his dcik jacked off with..."Lee, good luck and I hope you find happiness...sorry to hear about Adela...good luck bro...nascar rules, bro...you are very brave bro...pdi bro...congrats bro..." Same w/ Romano.

You cannot argue how influential GETBIG 'forums' has on this industry. Mayhem has ZERO impact on anything in this industry besides filling pros and amatures with lies and false hope and prostate massaging.

People in this industry hate us because they know they cannot ESCAPE us! Getbig gets play because all eyes are on us and EVERYBODY in this industry reads what we have to say. If we were that meager and small-time...magazines, radio interviews, in videos...you'd NEVER ever hear about 'the peanut gallery' or 'the bucktooth jackasses with our pens/pencils'. You wouldnt...you do because WE rattle their cages so bad and put them in their places so hard they cant help but to not talk about us and remember Dante...any publicity good or BAD especially BAD...is good publicity. Eat that apple and kiss my grits!
?

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #6818 on: September 12, 2006, 10:58:55 AM »
Blockhead speaks the truth on this one, of course they will bash Getbig.. cause they are constantly told that they are not the 'gods' they wish they were.

Is it true that Dante invented the 'Rest-Pause' technique ?
L

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6819 on: September 12, 2006, 11:05:18 AM »

Mike Mentzer had his theories about rest-pause that is similiar to how Dante prescribes it but Dante prescribes MORE of it.

Thanks player...we all keep it real here and sling out the truth. Thats why the industry fears us.
?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #6820 on: September 12, 2006, 11:43:07 AM »
Blockhead speaks the truth on this one, of course they will bash Getbig.. cause they are constantly told that they are not the 'gods' they wish they were.

Is it true that Dante invented the 'Rest-Pause' technique ?

No he invented the triceps and the 35 lb. plate

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #6821 on: September 12, 2006, 11:45:55 AM »
No he invented the triceps and the 35 lb. plate

I think he also invented threatening to buy websites and kick people off who don't agree with him.  8)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #6822 on: September 12, 2006, 01:07:05 PM »

I think he also invented threatening to buy websites and kick people off who don't agree with him.  8)

hahahahahahaha. Another protein salesman telling you to "up the protein". SHOCKER ::)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #6823 on: September 12, 2006, 01:56:56 PM »

hahahahahahaha. Another protein salesman telling you to "up the protein". SHOCKER ::)

hahah,yes Groink.  Dante is busy creating fat, broke "bodybuilders" on a daily basis. hahaha

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #6824 on: September 12, 2006, 03:00:27 PM »
Which is never gonna happen hahahahahahaha

Yeah, I am sure Ron loves having a Stumpy homophobe and a retard modding his boards ::) You guys like to attack people like Jaejonna, but whenever you get it back, you meltdown like bitches ;D
E