Author Topic: The almighty SQUAD rules Getbig!  (Read 661725 times)

Atlas429

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
What's the deal with Bethany Howlett?
« Reply #7925 on: October 17, 2006, 05:09:00 PM »
Other than her dating Kamali for awhile, I never really knew much about her.  Thought she was a female bber that made the switch over to figure?  Then, I find her myspace page: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=118094258

Um, wow. I can see why King got out of there asap.  If that's actually her how can anyone stand to be around her for more than 5 minutes? Her ego must outweigh her by a good 50lbs. :-\

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: What's the deal with Bethany Howlett?
« Reply #7926 on: October 17, 2006, 05:16:39 PM »
She says she is swedish?

Has she ever been there?

A bit much on the makeup imho
Q

jmt1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7927 on: October 17, 2006, 05:18:31 PM »
i think she was with duvall for a while also.

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #7928 on: October 17, 2006, 05:20:05 PM »
They (all) give you a headache and b###h at everything you dont do...so at least stick with one who has super upside potential.  Think she left Kamali in the basement.
Oh...Monica!

Tuna Sammich

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7929 on: October 17, 2006, 05:21:04 PM »
yeah, she makes her way around the Washington/VA scene. Isn't Romano feeding it to her these days?
LMAO, "in the basement" you read her interview too eh?

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #7930 on: October 17, 2006, 05:23:10 PM »
I've tried to post messages to her in Swedish.

She doesn't answer.

Bethany Carter Howlett was a member of the International Order of the Rainbow for Girls, a youth orgnization comprised of girls of MASON lineage between the ages of eleven and twenty, and sponsored by Masonic Lodges. Because of this elite lineage, she is now an active member of the Order of the Eastern Star headquartered in the former Perry Belmont Mansion in Washington, D.C. This former Homecoming Queen was an elite level gymnast, all-American and collegiate level cheerleader, all-star softball player, and advanced dancer in ballet, jazz, and tap. Following her gymnastics career Bethany entered the world of powerlifting and bodybuilding where she became a national level athlete in both fields. She then earned her professional card via the field of fitness with the International Federation of Bodybuilding and FAME. She is a former owner of four fitness facilities

My guess is that this site is a hoax, and that these pics are collected from various Bethany sites, as well is this text. It's an actual text that's she has used.

I recognize it. But she cannot be that stupid to post this drivel again? No fcuking way.

And this bullshit about being Swedish? Bethany "The Swede" Howlett. Yeah, right.

My guess is that Goatboy did this myspace site. Since I didn't. ;D

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Atlas429

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7931 on: October 17, 2006, 05:25:24 PM »
yeah, she makes her way around the Washington/VA scene. Isn't Romano feeding it to her these days?

It's unfortunate but, imo, she exemplifies everything about the NoVa /DC stereotype: all important and in love with one's self but in actuality grasping at straws. It's all "Blah, blah, blah look at me and how great I am." I know she's done a lot with bodybuilding back in the day but I think she could tone it down some. A 191 IQ? Come on, Beth.

EDIT: This assumes,of course that that is her actual page.  I apologize if it's a hoax.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #7932 on: October 17, 2006, 05:28:46 PM »
Bethany was a member of an organisation with elite lineage, order of Rainbow for girls:

Nice lineage Bethany.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Undercover Supp Guy

• Getbig II
« Reply #7933 on: October 17, 2006, 05:30:35 PM »
Question
Do you recall if a David Andrew Howlett ever played for the Vikings, and, if so, what year?

Answer
As far as my records go, which is a listing of most any NFL Minnesota Vikings player who ever donned a uniform on (at least) the sideline of an actual game, no.  David Andrew Howlett may have tried out or been involved in a training camp or something of that nature...but not on the field as a member of an official roster.
There is a professional bodybuilder by the name of Bethany Howlett, who claims in an interview this:
...I am preparing for some FAME professional fitness shows, two
triathlons, and a decathlon. I am looking forward to some real sport action
as triathlons and decathlons are the real thing. My training is simple as
it is all body resistance and gymnastics, running, biking, and swimming. I
do not lift weights of any kind and never will again. I have the genetics
of an amazons seeing as my father David Andrew Howlett was a two time
professional athlete having played for the Minnesota Vikings and the
California Angels before they were Anaheim. My diet is only white fish and
protein shakes for protein and oatmeal for complex carbs and greens for
fibers. I do not eat chicken, turkey, fatty fishes, or red meat. I like low
card Nitrotech shakes premade for women by Muscletech as I have a very
demanding job so convenience is much more important than anything at this
point in my life.
It's sad that someone created this for her to give her some kind of credibility.  She only briefly mentions this name, so it leaves room for question.  This may have been a great story to tell your daughter, but to truly be considered a "player" with the NFL Minnesota Vikings, you had to have at least suited up on the sidelines for an actual season game...preseason does not count and neither does practice squad.
You will find a number of "David Howlett"s dealing with the Vikings...the pillaging/historical kind.  Some guy named Howlett did research and such on the historical sword-carrying Vikings and wrote some papers and I think a book as well.  You will also kind the name David Howlett as it pertains to Austrlian rules football and quite a few references to some guy overseas with the same last name.
I am afraid that no one ever truly played for the NFL Minnesota Vikings with the name David Andrew Howlett.
Until next time, I'll see you on the field!

Gene "Norseman" Ramsay

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #7934 on: October 17, 2006, 05:32:02 PM »
Dude, I went to high school with her younger sisters.  The youngest one is just as delusional as her.  The middle sister, who is my age, actually has a decent head on her shoulders and is a nurse.  I asked her about the swedish thing, and she said she had no idea what she was talking about.  They lived in a nice nieghborhood, I think her dad was a kicker for the Jets back in the day or something.

Atlas429

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7935 on: October 17, 2006, 05:40:25 PM »
Dude, I went to high school with her younger sisters.  The youngest one is just as delusional as her.  The middle sister, who is my age, actually has a decent head on her shoulders and is a nurse.  I asked her about the swedish thing, and she said she had no idea what she was talking about.  They lived in a nice nieghborhood, I think her dad was a kicker for the Jets back in the day or something.

You're from NoVA? Me too.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #7936 on: October 17, 2006, 05:41:56 PM »
Question
Do you recall if a David Andrew Howlett ever played for the Vikings, and, if so, what year?

Answer
As far as my records go, which is a listing of most any NFL Minnesota Vikings player who ever donned a uniform on (at least) the sideline of an actual game, no.  David Andrew Howlett may have tried out or been involved in a training camp or something of that nature...but not on the field as a member of an official roster.
There is a professional bodybuilder by the name of Bethany Howlett, who claims in an interview this:
...I am preparing for some FAME professional fitness shows, two
triathlons, and a decathlon. I am looking forward to some real sport action
as triathlons and decathlons are the real thing. My training is simple as
it is all body resistance and gymnastics, running, biking, and swimming. I
do not lift weights of any kind and never will again. I have the genetics
of an amazons seeing as my father David Andrew Howlett was a two time
professional athlete having played for the Minnesota Vikings and the
California Angels before they were Anaheim. My diet is only white fish and
protein shakes for protein and oatmeal for complex carbs and greens for
fibers. I do not eat chicken, turkey, fatty fishes, or red meat. I like low
card Nitrotech shakes premade for women by Muscletech as I have a very
demanding job so convenience is much more important than anything at this
point in my life.
It's sad that someone created this for her to give her some kind of credibility.  She only briefly mentions this name, so it leaves room for question.  This may have been a great story to tell your daughter, but to truly be considered a "player" with the NFL Minnesota Vikings, you had to have at least suited up on the sidelines for an actual season game...preseason does not count and neither does practice squad.
You will find a number of "David Howlett"s dealing with the Vikings...the pillaging/historical kind.  Some guy named Howlett did research and such on the historical sword-carrying Vikings and wrote some papers and I think a book as well.  You will also kind the name David Howlett as it pertains to Austrlian rules football and quite a few references to some guy overseas with the same last name.
I am afraid that no one ever truly played for the NFL Minnesota Vikings with the name David Andrew Howlett.
Until next time, I'll see you on the field!

Gene "Norseman" Ramsay

Damn, that's pure gold.

And it includes her mentioning of decathlon, when she doesn't even know what it is.

She think it's some form of triathlon variation, LMFAO.

Women don't compete in Decathlon, they compete in Hepathlon for starters. ROFLMFAO.

Bethany "The Swede" Howlett has to be the biggest fcuking douche in BB.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #7937 on: October 17, 2006, 05:46:51 PM »
Has to be a parody site.. but damn, someone spent a lot of time doing it.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #7938 on: October 17, 2006, 05:49:18 PM »
Not from Nova, Im from the beach, they moved here during high school.  What school did you go to up there?

Atlas429

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7939 on: October 17, 2006, 05:51:45 PM »
Not from Nova, Im from the beach, they moved here during high school.  What school did you go to up there?

I went to college in the DC area and have friends throughout Northern VA

Undercover Supp Guy

• Getbig II
« Reply #7940 on: October 17, 2006, 06:30:01 PM »
Damn, that's pure gold.

And it includes her mentioning of decathlon, when she doesn't even know what it is.

She think it's some form of triathlon variation, LMFAO.

Women don't compete in Decathlon, they compete in Hepathlon for starters. ROFLMFAO.

Bethany "The Swede" Howlett has to be the biggest fcuking douche in BB.

YIP
Zack

Pretty sure decathlon is almost solely an olympic event, maybe at the collegiate level but unlikely. 

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Re: Are you, or have you been a member of any street gangs?
« Reply #7941 on: October 17, 2006, 06:58:00 PM »
I love how people think that they have some choice to be in a gang... hahahahah what some of you people dont realize that in some neighborhoods you dont even have a choice, its either your ride wit them or you die...its not about feeling accepted, its about SURVIVAL..... they wouldnt be in gangs if niggaz had good jobs.
L

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
Hedgehog endorses vibrating butt plugs.
« Reply #7942 on: October 17, 2006, 07:23:48 PM »
I just got an ipod nano.  I took it to the gym and found it too distracting.   The wire/player got in the way of barbells and the music distracted me between sets.    So I just use it at work now.

discuss!

gettinswole

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: ipods
« Reply #7943 on: October 17, 2006, 07:26:06 PM »
put the wire through ur shirt.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #7944 on: October 17, 2006, 07:27:24 PM »
i put the player in my pocket and it was getting hit by the barbell though.   

body88

« Reply #7945 on: October 17, 2006, 07:27:37 PM »
When the hell is blue tooth going to get to work on ipods and shit? Fuck headphones.  >:( >:( >:(

andydude00

• Getbig II
« Reply #7946 on: October 17, 2006, 07:27:56 PM »
get the nano necklace thing.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #7947 on: October 17, 2006, 07:31:43 PM »
When the hell is blue tooth going to get to work on ipods and shit? f**k headphones.  >:( >:( >:(

you would still need headphones (or ear buds) with blue tooth.  There would just be no wire.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #7948 on: October 17, 2006, 07:32:19 PM »
Ipods are way overrated and overpriced. And being tied down to iTunes is a joke.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #7949 on: October 17, 2006, 07:33:18 PM »
Ipods are way overrated and overpriced. And being tied down to iTunes is a joke.

I just download the songs from limewire and put them into iTunes.  Not tied down at all.    I got a refurbished nano for $99, good value.