Author Topic: The almighty SQUAD rules Getbig!  (Read 661719 times)

davidpaul

• Getbig V
Re: Hahahaha the V is gay and sucks balls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #11750 on: April 10, 2007, 12:26:46 PM »
looking forward to working with u bro. :)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: Hahahaha the V is gay and sucks balls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #11751 on: April 10, 2007, 12:27:49 PM »
looking forward to working with u bro. :)

Yeah, we'll be neighbours for ever - me modding the V, you modding the Y :)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Will DP and Kiwi work well together?
« Reply #11752 on: April 10, 2007, 12:38:38 PM »
I think so, but chill on the gay shit guys.
E

davidpaul

• Getbig V
Re: Will DP and Kiwi work well together?
« Reply #11753 on: April 10, 2007, 12:42:32 PM »
i think so.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #11754 on: April 10, 2007, 12:43:00 PM »
They'll be fine, but I say bring back NBN.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #11755 on: April 10, 2007, 12:44:30 PM »
They'll be fine, but I say bring back NBN.

yep, the rudeness kept a balance here.
E

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #11756 on: April 10, 2007, 12:44:58 PM »
I think so, but chill on the gay shit guys.

Do you like all the stuff that's talked about in the X, Danny boy?

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
I thought that Kiwi stepped down from modding the V as well?

???

:)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #11758 on: April 10, 2007, 12:48:36 PM »
Do you like all the stuff that's talked about in the X, Danny boy?

Hell no, I hate it. I just dont like insulting newbies for no reason, we are grown men ya know. lets be nice ffs.
E

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #11759 on: April 10, 2007, 12:52:33 PM »
Hell no, I hate it. I just dont like insulting newbies for no reason, we are grown men ya know. lets be nice ffs.

Then why don't you and your pals start a million threads about the X and whine about it and tell everyone what they should and shouldn't say?

Sometimes I wish my traps were avoided just so I can rack my brains for a change ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #11760 on: April 10, 2007, 12:53:47 PM »
Then why don't you and your pals start a million threads about the X and whine about it and tell everyone what they should and shouldn't say?

Sometimes I wish my traps were avoided just so I can rack my brains for a change ;D

Cuz I am a V boarder, you know that. I have been here since day one and trying to make it better.
E

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #11761 on: April 10, 2007, 12:54:48 PM »
Cuz I am a V boarder, you know that. I have been here since day one and trying to make it better.

Better for who?

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
I thought that Kiwi stepped down from modding the V as well?

???

UM......

???

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #11763 on: April 10, 2007, 12:57:27 PM »
Better for who?

All non-bullies. You think your ganging up on newbs is good for the site? calling them gay, fuxcking their moms, is that what you like to do here? Do you like it when the roles are reversed and people bash you?
E

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?

UM......

???

I wanted to. But RB beat me to it and I'm not going to let people ruin it. That's why I'll stay.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #11765 on: April 10, 2007, 01:00:24 PM »
All non-bullies. You think your ganging up on newbs is good for the site? calling them gay, fuxcking their moms, is that what you like to do here? Do you like it when the roles are reversed and people bash you?

Try this yourself. PM or even start a thread and get 10 of the guys I've flamed over and over to post and say whether they were miserable when they posted in the V or if they enjoy it.

Don't choose Bluto, Alex23 etc who won't see or speak the truth.

Ask the intelligent guys like bigmc, Dan18, Xpac, Beks etc.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #11766 on: April 10, 2007, 01:05:52 PM »
Try this yourself. PM or even start a thread and get 10 of the guys I've flamed over and over to post and say whether they were miserable when they posted in the V or if they enjoy it.

Don't choose Bluto, Alex23 etc who won't see or speak the truth.

Ask the intelligent guys like bigmc, Dan18, Xpac, Beks etc.

I got your point and to be fair, the V has been a lot friendlier than before. The Squad as individuals= cool dudes. The squad as "destroying tinytits"= kind of mean.
E

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
I wanted to. But RB beat me to it and I'm not going to let people ruin it. That's why I'll stay.

I just wanted to clarify...I am confused because I thought that you stepped down from modding the V a couple of days ago.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #11768 on: April 10, 2007, 01:14:03 PM »

I got your point and to be fair, the V has been a lot friendlier than before. The Squad as individuals= cool dudes. The squad as "destroying tinytits"= kind of mean.

Christ man, we don't really 'destroy' anyone!

The closest someone came to it is in exposing people and posting their info. Heckler did it, but what did I tell you yesterday? Did I not say it would stop ASAP? How many threads has Heckler made about exposing since then? None. Care to hazard a guess why?

If people were really 'destroyed' or 'insulted' or even 'bullied', they'll stop posting straightaway. What makes guys like Dan18 or Xpac or anyone else to be a regular here? Hell, hasn't everyone in the SQUAD, me most of all been insulted plenty?

It's not mean. YOU think it's mean. There's a big difference and everyone who posts here and loves the V knows it. I hope you will too, sometime :)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #11769 on: April 10, 2007, 01:17:31 PM »
Christ man, we don't really 'destroy' anyone!

The closest someone came to it is in exposing people and posting their info. Heckler did it, but what did I tell you yesterday? Did I not say it would stop ASAP? How many threads has Heckler made about exposing since then? None. Care to hazard a guess why?

If people were really 'destroyed' or 'insulted' or even 'bullied', they'll stop posting straightaway. What makes guys like Dan18 or Xpac or anyone else to be a regular here? Hell, hasn't everyone in the SQUAD, me most of all been insulted plenty?

It's not mean. YOU think it's mean. There's a big difference and everyone who posts here and loves the V knows it. I hope you will too, sometime :)

Naw man, I like to be nice to people, it's just my nature. If someone starts with me I get pissed , but for the most part I ain't into that shit.
E

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
isn't the point of the V to let go and take shots at each other? I thought it was all fun and games, now it seems some people are too serious. There are other boards for that, plenty of them, why change the V? it's the one place you can caome and rip on people and be ripped on, laugh about it and go on with your day. why take this shit so seriously? why change it? just leave the ownings alone and don't post here if you don't like it. I don't post in boards I don't like, but I'm not going to cry about them and try to change them into what I want.
get over it, bitches.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
isn't the point of the V to let go and take shots at each other? I thought it was all fun and games, now it seems some people are too serious. There are other boards for that, plenty of them, why change the V? it's the one place you can caome and rip on people and be ripped on, laugh about it and go on with your day. why take this shit so seriously? why change it? just leave the ownings alone and don't post here if you don't like it. I don't post in boards I don't like, but I'm not going to cry about them and try to change them into what I want.
get over it, bitches.

Things have gotten too serious lately. Some below the belt shit, not sure if the free for all is worth it anymore.
E

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #11772 on: April 10, 2007, 01:25:53 PM »
Naw man, I like to be nice to people, it's just my nature. If someone starts with me I get pissed , but for the most part I ain't into that shit.

Exactly mate. That's what everyone does to everyone in the Y (outside of posting PMs) and see for yourself which board is busier and which is more popular?

The Y has the cool guys of the Crew, it's got the most famous mods in Getbig and it's the Player's Club. It's one of the oldest boards in Getbig.

The V is at first glance, nasty and full of gay 'jokes' ("that aren't funny") and people ONLY rip on each other here. Then why do so many people love this board including you yourself?

Because, it gives you a chance to participate in conflict, sharpen your skills etc etc. That's why this board will die if a 'neutral' mod steps in. No, DP won't do a bad job. He'll do a GREAT job which is why this board will become Player's Club 2 and die.

What you're showing here Danny boy is that you do take a lot of things said here to heart. I can sense that you absolutely HATE bullying and I may even know why, but please don't let that make you think that the V is seriously about bullying. It's anything but. It's the opposite of bullying in some ways.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #11773 on: April 10, 2007, 01:27:43 PM »
Exactly mate. That's what everyone does to everyone in the Y (outside of posting PMs) and see for yourself which board is busier and which is more popular?

The Y has the cool guys of the Crew, it's got the most famous mods in Getbig and it's the Player's Club. It's one of the oldest boards in Getbig.

The V is at first glance, nasty and full of gay 'jokes' ("that aren't funny") and people ONLY rip on each other here. Then why do so many people love this board including you yourself?

Because, it gives you a chance to participate in conflict, sharpen your skills etc etc. That's why this board will die if a 'neutral' mod steps in. No, DP won't do a bad job. He'll do a GREAT job which is why this board will become Player's Club 2 and die.

What you're showing here Danny boy is that you do take a lot of things said here to heart. I can sense that you absolutely HATE bullying and I may even know why, but please don't let that make you think that the V is seriously about bullying. It's anything but. It's the opposite of bullying in some ways.

its just too hurtful lately man. You know what I am talking about. It's not about fun, its about hurting people irl and both sides are equally responsible.
E

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Maybe y'all should settle your differences on the dancefloor?