Author Topic: The almighty SQUAD rules Getbig!  (Read 661726 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Maybe y'all should settle your differences on the dancefloor?

Migizi will kill us :-\
E

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: Will DP and Kiwi work well together?
« Reply #11776 on: April 10, 2007, 01:35:26 PM »
its just too hurtful lately man. You know what I am talking about. It's not about fun, its about hurting people irl and both sides are equally responsible.

What's with you and letting things go? I told you that I spoke to Heckler who dropped it the instant I told him. Do you still want me to forward you the PMs mate? Remember how you've always doubted me and remember how I've always showed you that I don't lie, about anything.

If I lie to you about something, then I'll have to keep up a pretense to make it true, which will make me lie more and more and more. It's way easier and efficient to speak the truth, as long as you're a good person.

The really malicious stuff did happen and it will happen in the G&O and the Dump and other boards, even in the Y. But it won't in the V - not as long as I'm mod.

And speaking of really hurtful and malicious, how do you explain SS and Alex23 posting my PMs in the Y that you let everyone see? See what I mean? I think things through and I look at the big picture, unlike you who only focuses on one aspect of the whole. You need to quit that habit ASAP, PERIOD :)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Migizi will kill us :-\

All I know is, two men enter and one man gets served.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #11778 on: April 10, 2007, 01:36:44 PM »
What's with you and letting things go? I told you that I spoke to Heckler who dropped it the instant I told him. Do you still want me to forward you the PMs mate? Remember how you've always doubted me and remember how I've always showed you that I don't lie, about anything.

If I lie to you about something, then I'll have to keep up a pretense to make it true, which will make me lie more and more and more. It's way easier and efficient to speak the truth, as long as you're a good person.

The really malicious stuff did happen and it will happen in the G&O and the Dump and other boards, even in the Y. But it won't in the V - not as long as I'm mod.

And speaking of really hurtful and malicious, how do you explain SS and Alex23 posting my PMs in the Y that you let everyone see? See what I mean? I think things through and I look at the big picture, unlike you who only focuses on one aspect of the whole. You need to quit that habit ASAP, PERIOD :)

I am not talking about heckler man, I was referring to you actually. And the personal shit thats going on to you lately.
E

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Maybe y'all should settle your differences on the dancefloor?

Mate, you're a brilliant guy. For once, please be serious and tell me what you think of the last few posts in this thread. I'd be glad to really see what you're capable of when you're serious, although I always admire you for you wit :)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #11780 on: April 10, 2007, 01:41:20 PM »
I am not talking about heckler man, I was referring to you actually. And the personal shit thats going on to you lately.

Haha you guys can never hurt me. What's the most you guys can do? Laugh at me? But if you laugh at me, it just means that you don't understand what's going on, that's all.

I'm not saying I'm perfect or flawless mate. But I'll tell you that I'm as straight, honest and nice as they come. I never bragged about my physique or English or my brains or my women or anything - not ONCE. Why should I? I've never cared for other's opinions on most things.

But I do like sharing my thoughts with good people cause I know I'm quite an unusual guy (not anatomically ;D). That's all that SS and Alex can do - post my PMs. Without my PMs, tell me, do you think the whole of the Y can take me on and win?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #11781 on: April 10, 2007, 01:45:10 PM »
Haha you guys can never hurt me. What's the most you guys can do? Laugh at me? But if you laugh at me, it just means that you don't understand what's going on, that's all.

I'm not saying I'm perfect or flawless mate. But I'll tell you that I'm as straight, honest and nice as they come. I never bragged about my physique or English or my brains or my women or anything - not ONCE. Why should I? I've never cared for other's opinions on most things.

But I do like sharing my thoughts with good people cause I know I'm quite an unusual guy (not anatomically ;D). That's all that SS and Alex can do - post my PMs. Without my PMs, tell me, do you think the whole of the Y can take me on and win?

it's not about winning man. It's about how personal this shit has gotten and how this board makes me cringe lately. The Y as well. I don't know why it is so serious lately, but it isn't fun. Do you think it is? hacking passwords? posting PM's?
E

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #11782 on: April 10, 2007, 01:46:53 PM »

i already did ;).by the you know heckler can't log on his account right now?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Mate, you're a brilliant guy. For once, please be serious and tell me what you think of the last few posts in this thread. I'd be glad to really see what you're capable of when you're serious, although I always admire you for you wit :)
didn't you say no more serious shit in the V >:(

now dance bitches!!!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #11784 on: April 10, 2007, 01:48:37 PM »
i already did ;).by the you know heckler can't log on his account right now?

How you do that big man?
E

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #11785 on: April 10, 2007, 01:51:06 PM »
it's not about winning man. It's about how personal this shit has gotten and how this board makes me cringe lately. The Y as well. I don't know why it is so serious lately, but it isn't fun. Do you think it is? hacking passwords? posting PM's?

Ask the guys who do it why they do it. I've openly begged SS to not post that PM that I mistakenly sent Lori. But I don't know how long he'll abstain from doing it. Ask yourself what I've done to hurt anyone mate. Did I post PMs or talk real shit about any of you or anything?

The most I've done is call someone dumb and that's not an insult - that's a fact and I only do it when they provoke me first. I never come into the Y now cause I feel really bad about entering the board in which I was insulted in a serious way. What for? Did I dare you guys or call you out or anything? I only did my job in the V and did it as good as I could cause it was at work and it's a great pastime.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
didn't you say no more serious shit in the V >:(

now dance bitches!!!!

That's why I'm doing it in this thread and not outside ;)

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #11787 on: April 10, 2007, 01:53:12 PM »
Ask the guys who do it why they do it. I've openly begged SS to not post that PM that I mistakenly sent Lori. But I don't know how long he'll abstain from doing it. Ask yourself what I've done to hurt anyone mate. Did I post PMs or talk real shit about any of you or anything?

The most I've done is call someone dumb and that's not an insult - that's a fact and I only do it when they provoke me first. I never come into the Y now cause I feel really bad about entering the board in which I was insulted in a serious way. What for? Did I dare you guys or call you out or anything? I only did my job in the V and did it as good as I could cause it was at work and it's a great pastime.
see this is where im teaching you the real meaning of an owning.

now if you would stop with your i'm the all mighty v board mod and stop taking jabs at me i'll stop.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #11788 on: April 10, 2007, 01:56:49 PM »
see this is where im teaching you the real meaning of an owning.

now if you would stop with your i'm the all mighty v board mod and stop taking jabs at me i'll stop.

OK, I'll stop and I formally apologise Superstar.

But you have to promise you won't post that PM. I'm not embarrassed by it, but I don't want a couple of the things I've said in it about someone else become a thing of ridicule for something as shallow and non-respectable like a timepass.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V

Sure, I think those that hit below the belt just don't get it.   That or they're desperately tryin to make a name for themselves online....relatively pointless pursuit in my opinion.   Be known for humor, be known for your expertise in a particular subject, be known for bein an all-around good person, etc.... but don't be known for researching every scrap of personal info you can muster on a Getbig member and attempt to destroy their life/offline credibility because they jokingly posted in a couple threads that they "fvcked your Mom" or "owned you".

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #11790 on: April 10, 2007, 02:02:41 PM »

There are always people meaner Kiwi. You and the squad thought you ran this place for so long and now you run into people who are willing to do worse things to you than you do to others, does that make it right? no. Are you right for ganging up on people and calling them fags? no. But you are no victim either. you claim to "own tinytits" for a year and now its blowing up in your face. Haven't you noticed how most people are stepping away? It's cuz it's too serious and not fun anymore. leave people alone and I am sure everyone will leave you alone.
E

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #11791 on: April 10, 2007, 02:06:08 PM »
There are always people meaner Kiwi. You and the squad thought you ran this place for so long and now you run into people who are willing to do worse things to you than you do to others, does that make it right? no. Are you right for ganging up on people and calling them fags? no. But you are no victim either. you claim to "own tinytits" for a year and now its blowing up in your face. Haven't you noticed how most people are stepping away? It's cuz it's too serious and not fun anymore. leave people alone and I am sure everyone will leave you alone.

I'm too bored at the moment to tell you again why you're wrong completely yet again. I'll do it later when I feel like it mate.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #11792 on: April 10, 2007, 02:08:41 PM »
I'm too bored at the moment to tell you again why you're wrong completely yet again. I'll do it later when I feel like it mate.

A bully will always be a bully man.
E

SS

• Getbig V
Sure, I think those that hit below the belt just don't get it.   That or they're desperately tryin to make a name for themselves online....relatively pointless pursuit in my opinion.   Be known for humor, be known for your expertise in a particular subject, be known for bein an all-around good person, etc.... but don't be known for researching every scrap of personal info you can muster on a Getbig member and attempt to destroy their life/offline credibility because they jokingly posted in a couple threads that they "fvcked your Mom" or "owned you".
MAKING A NAME FOR MYSELF?  are you serious? bro when i left the squad if i didn't do what i did you guys would of fucked with me bad......kwiol needed to be taught a lesson.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #11794 on: April 10, 2007, 02:13:44 PM »
The V is at first glance, nasty and full of gay 'jokes' ("that aren't funny") and people ONLY rip on each other here. Then why do so many people love this board including you yourself?

look at the guys who love the nonstop insults and revel in it still, look at the guys who got tired of it (or hated it from the get go) and bailed. guys like you and berzerk who are, respectively, a few shrimps short of a barbie and an immature child with no esteem adore the V. guys like danny or superstar who don't need to spend six hours a day making themselves feel better by "owning" people see it all for what it is: dickwaving for people with low self esteems who can't validate their existences off the boards.

the fact that you place so much, SO much of your own personal worth into the so-called "success" of the V only proves that point further. and that's to say nothing of your, frankly, fucking crazy PMs.

chaos

• Getbig V
brilliant post MOS.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
MAKING A NAME FOR MYSELF?  are you serious? bro when i left the squad if i didn't do what i did you guys would of fucked with me bad......kwiol needed to be taught a lesson.

No, no bro I was speaking in general.......I wasn't referring to you or anyone in particular.....don't sweat anything I said as a personal attack....wasn't at all.   I know your heads on straight...you're a grown ass man and been around these boards along time.   For me it's simple, If I don't agree with something I just don't engage in it....plain and simple.   I like to bullshit with folks for the most part.   It's those members that can't see the forest from the trees that get way outta hand and take shit places it should never go.   Plain and simple, if you got a beef with kiwiol I'll let y'all work that out......I'll just try and maintain the humor in the process and not throw gas on the fire. 

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
kwiol needed to be taught a lesson.

And out comes the truth at last.

What lesson do you wish to teach me?

chaos

• Getbig V
I feel a gay joke coming on......
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Pork_Chop