Author Topic: The almighty SQUAD rules Getbig!  (Read 661723 times)

Pork_Chop

• Getbig III
  • Registered since 2003
The V has gone to rat sh*t
« Reply #11800 on: April 10, 2007, 02:28:10 PM »
Wheres the vitriol gone?

Someone got owned soooo bad they cleaned the whole board up?

Took their ball home, crying?

::)

Pork_Chop

• Getbig III
  • Registered since 2003

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
No, no bro I was speaking in general.......I wasn't referring to you or anyone in particular.....don't sweat anything I said as a personal attack....wasn't at all.   I know your heads on straight...you're a grown ass man and been around these boards along time.   For me it's simple, If I don't agree with something I just don't engage in it....plain and simple.   I like to bullshit with folks for the most part.  it's those members that can't see the forest from the trees that get way outta hand and take shit places it should never go.   Plain and simple, if you got a beef with kiwiol I'll let y'all work that out......I'll just try and maintain the humor in the process and not throw gas on the fire. 
thats cool MOS. you know me for a while Ive been on this board for a long time, and this is not my style, but kiwiol turned on me. i kind felt like he set me up. so i just wanted to show him a the real meaning of a owning not some you're gayer then great with a fake pic.........see for a while now it was OK for heckler and other people to expose personal info about members and that was fine till today, and i didn't even post personal info like phone numbers and addresses.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
I'm glad my PMs got posted!!!!!!!!
« Reply #11803 on: April 11, 2007, 03:03:03 AM »
For those of you who didn't know, I'm going to be a writer-philosopher like Ayn Rand.

I intend to eventually write articles, short stories, novels, screenplays, textbooks etc. I'm going to be just as famous as Ayn Rand, if not more and I intend to expand on 'Objectivism' big time.

I am and will always be shamelessly (in fact, proudly) and absolutely profit-driven - it's one of the 2 main reasons for my writing so much 8). I intend to make as much money as I can for every word that I've written and I know I will do this for sure.

When I become famous, I intend for a book to be published that'll consist solely of the letters I've written in my life. That will include all the PMs (in full) that I've sent to people in Getbig, including the ones that have been posted ;D

I know that most of you think that I've plain lost it ;D, few of you are mostly freaked out and maybe 1 or 2 of you understand (in part) / believe me. But I also know none of you will deny the shock factor and / or the interest my PMs have generated ;D! In short, think about how much publicity and talk just a handful of my PMs have generated within the Getbig community, at least amongst those who've stumbled upon them. And THEN think about how interesting my entire stock of PMs will be, which are only going to get better and better.

I'm going to milk every penny I can, out of it!

That's why I know I'll be a great and famous writer. I've written PMs that are more shocking, intense and in-depth than the ones that have been posted. Even my personal life is a very unusual one, although fortunately for me, there's nothing in it that I'm ashamed of, like committing a crime or getting molested :-X or whatever. That's why when these PMs of mine are eventually published, it'll be one of my best sellers ;D.

And that's why I'm glad my PMs got posted :)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: I'm glad my PMs got posted!!!!!!!!
« Reply #11804 on: April 11, 2007, 03:04:49 AM »
And Superstar, I've learnt my lesson!

I've learnt that you're just an insecure little bitch who could only try to damage me by using my own material. The most famous thing you've done in Getbig is copy and paste my PMs from someone who stole them from someone else's account. If you think that that's an 'achievement', then I congratulate you.

If you want to really get some acknowledgment from me, then see what you can do without bringing my personal life into the equation. That being said, don't bother trying - we both know you can't.

And in case you didn't know, that's why I didn't post your PMs or anyone else's - I want to steal the spotlight 100%, not to mention yours are very poorly written and make for a very dull reading!

But to be serious for a second Superstar, I wish to thank you for making Getbig incredibly interesting for guys like you, me and Danielson, and anyone else in the know.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #11805 on: April 11, 2007, 03:11:40 AM »
One last thing.

If anyone has any comments or suggestions for my writing (only), please feel free to speak up or PM me. I'd be much obliged. Doesn't matter if it's good or bad.

Don't bother wasting your time telling me I write too much. Of course I do! It's what I was born to do and I'm not going to stop 8).

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #11806 on: April 11, 2007, 03:21:04 AM »
Dear Kiwi,

...your pm's are save with me.. ;)

?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #11807 on: April 11, 2007, 03:26:35 AM »
Dear Kiwi,

...your pm's are save with me.. ;)

Thanks buddy. To the nice / good people like you, I wish to say that if you guys don't want any or all of my PMs to you to be eventually published, you just have to say the word 8)

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #11808 on: April 11, 2007, 03:31:15 AM »
I have booked you a place here bro.

I think a stay here will do you well. :)

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
:D Weee

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #11810 on: April 11, 2007, 03:44:17 AM »
Thanks buddy. To the nice / good people like you, I wish to say that if you guys don't want any or all of my PMs to you to be eventually published, you just have to say the word 8)

I don't think we have anything to hide so if you publish our pm conversations ...i don't mind really....am i going to be a star soon Kiwi?... :D
?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #11811 on: April 11, 2007, 04:10:00 AM »
I don't think we have anything to hide so if you publish our pm conversations ...i don't mind really....am i going to be a star soon Kiwi?... :D

I don't know mate. But you're one of the coolest guys in Getbig for sure 8)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Just my opinion:

Stop merging all heated arguments into one gigantic superthread. It kills the discussion if a thread is merged with something entirely un-related.

Another idea for the Y: Less stickies. Keep a sticky for useful links, to owning pics or whatever. Then keep one or two more stickies from time to time. But other than that, too many stickies just makes a board look stale.

Example: Why the fcuk are a thread like "Onlyme is so fat..." stickied? Sure, I can see... shall we say, the entertainment value in such a thread, but just because it's a fun thread, doesn't give it some sticky value.

The same goes for the PM thread from kiwiol. It's a thread, good or bad, but just a regular thread. Just like any other.

As I stated, JMO.

Ah, fcuk me. 8)

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Just my opinion:

Stop merging all heated arguments into one gigantic superthread. It kills the discussion if a thread is merged with something entirely un-related.

Another idea for the Y: Less stickies. Keep a sticky for useful links, to owning pics or whatever. Then keep one or two more stickies from time to time. But other than that, too many stickies just makes a board look stale.

As I stated, JMO.

-Hedge

Thanks for your opinion mate.

Just one small thing - this is the V, not the Y which is what you've mentioned ;D

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Thanks for your opinion mate.

Just one small thing - this is the V, not the Y which is what you've mentioned ;D

Epic self-ownage.
 :-[

As empty as paradise

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Everything being so personal is getting a little old, here.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #11816 on: April 11, 2007, 05:09:09 AM »
I don't know mate. But you're one of the coolest guys in Getbig for sure 8)

Your the most delusional.

Arvin :).

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Everything being so personal is getting a little old, here.

Tell Superstar that :-\

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #11818 on: April 11, 2007, 06:32:05 AM »
Are you saying you never pretended to be Black?

That is true cause you did do a pretty lousy impersonation ;D

And I know you're Pakistani cause you told me. Prove me wrong.

I'm South American BTW ;)

What am I missing here? All DP did was want to be a co-mod? Why the "outing" Kiwi? Besides, I have seen his pics and he looks half white, maybe half some sort of darker race, Italian, Persian etc. Rip thinks he's gorgeous so I don't think he is too ashamed at any rate.
E

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11819 on: April 11, 2007, 06:32:28 AM »
One last thing.

If anyone has any comments or suggestions for my writing (only), please feel free to speak up or PM me. I'd be much obliged. Doesn't matter if it's good or bad.

Don't bother wasting your time telling me I write too much. Of course I do! It's what I was born to do and I'm not going to stop 8).

triple post meltdown

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #11820 on: April 11, 2007, 06:33:10 AM »
What am I missing here? All DP did was want to be a co-mod? Why the "outing" Kiwi? Besides, I have seen his pics and he looks half white, maybe half some sort of darker race, Italian, Persian etc. Rip thinks he's gorgeous so I don't think he is too ashamed at any rate.

Where did I say it's something to be ashamed of? In case you forgot, I'm brown myself.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #11821 on: April 11, 2007, 06:33:34 AM »

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #11822 on: April 11, 2007, 06:35:43 AM »

lol,

this is huge news danny, like u didnt know what i looked like haha, u ever seen kiwiols face?

why does he always hide it?

Did Rip really say that?

stop bullshitting me. ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #11823 on: April 11, 2007, 06:36:57 AM »
lol,

this is huge news danny, like u didnt know what i looked like haha, u ever seen kiwiols face?

Did Rip really say that?

stop bullshitting me. ;D

Haha I can post a face pic if you guys want. What's the big deal?

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #11824 on: April 11, 2007, 06:38:08 AM »
lol,

Did Rip really say that?

stop bullshitting me. ;D

Yeah, she said you were hot, it's not second grade, so I didn't run and repeat it ;)
E