Author Topic: The almighty SQUAD rules Getbig!  (Read 661701 times)

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Who is gonna co- mod the V now?
« Reply #11900 on: April 11, 2007, 09:50:51 AM »
Nope. Not in the slightest.

Most people are clueless about everything and are incapable of thinking in terms of essentials. Take Alex23 and Magoo for example.

That's why I never do something to solely satisfy someone.

That is exactly what Jenny said about you, Mate...lol

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
Re: I'm glad my PMs got posted!!!!!!!!
« Reply #11901 on: April 11, 2007, 09:52:05 AM »
So what are you saying now Zach? That you don't think I'm a nut case?

You're still clueless aren't you? I've ALWAYS been this way about everything that interests me. Look at what you said about me when I was the same, except you didn't know about me like you do now cause my PMs weren't posted then

I can quote other posts of you, but what for?

Tell me Zach, how would you look if some of your most intimate secrets were exposed? Don't bother explaining. Just STFU and go to the Y and kiss everyone's ass. That's all you're good for :-\

i stand by those words. back then i thought you were just a laid back dude who just typed fast and had fun analyzing shit like me. but when it turns out that you honestly think you're the smartest person on the boards, that you can read minds, you think anyone on this board is some kind of "real soul mate"? i had no idea that in addition to writing long posts you wrote a few hundred long-ass PMs per week.

i know this might sound foreign to you, but it's a matter of seeing the forest for the trees. i commented on the trees, but now i see the forest. you are obviously an EXTREMELY lonely little man desperate to have someone tell you you're smart and that you're worth something, so you lash out like a jilted mistress when someone turns on you. i can tell you're a natty because you have almost no testosterone in your fucking veins.

an ass kisser? please. who calls people "his excellency" and who started a thread proposing someone should change their handle to "the great"? if i'm an ass kisser, the hell does that make you?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #11902 on: April 11, 2007, 09:52:53 AM »
8)

i grew out of my phase where i thought writing sixteen paragraphs with pseudo-philosophy made me look smart. if kiwi wants me to bang out a novella to explain the state of things i can do it in ten minutes, but it's stupid when i can get my point across in a few sentences. ol' kiwi here is still stuck in that mindset that tells him if he just writes another eight pages of bullshit people will start to believe he's brilliant.

You write about concretes (which to your credit you do well) and I write about abstracts. There's a huge difference. I've got a far greater economy of words than you, which you're not bright enough to see :-\

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11903 on: April 11, 2007, 09:55:11 AM »
You write about concretes (which to your credit you do well) and I write about abstracts. There's a huge difference. I've got a far greater economy of words than you, which you're not bright enough to see :-\

You need help Brother...lol

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #11904 on: April 11, 2007, 09:57:38 AM »

kiwi, you don't have any economy of anything. let me quote (i believe) mark twain for you: "if i had more time, i would speak to you more briefly."

you don't write about abstracts, you write about bullshit and you mask your lack of intellect with a myriad of superfluous verbiage (how's that one?). you may impress people who can't see through it, but not me.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Ripitupbaby for Co-mod!!!
« Reply #11905 on: April 11, 2007, 09:58:14 AM »
Since Kiwi doesn't want DP, how about Rip? she is trustworthy(and hot!)
E

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
Re: Ripitupbaby for Co-mod!!!
« Reply #11906 on: April 11, 2007, 09:59:32 AM »
acceptable! ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #11907 on: April 11, 2007, 10:01:55 AM »
kiwi, you don't have any economy of anything. let me quote (i believe) mark twain for you: "if i had more time, i would speak to you more briefly."

you don't write about abstracts, you write about bullshit and you mask your lack of intellect with a myriad of superfluous verbiage (how's that one?). you may impress people who can't see through it, but not me.

Haha why don't you just say you don't understand?

Obviously you don't.

danielson

• Getbig V
Kiwi!
« Reply #11908 on: April 11, 2007, 10:04:09 AM »
Why did you merge my Rip thread? It wasn't personal or an outing. wtf?
E

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #11909 on: April 11, 2007, 10:04:12 AM »
magoo is right kiwiol abstract writing is different from insane babbling

you are an intelligent guy

just need to up your meds  ;)
T

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: Ripitupbaby for Co-mod!!!
« Reply #11910 on: April 11, 2007, 10:04:20 AM »
Since Kiwi doesn't want DP, how about Rip? she is trustworthy(and hot!)

Danielson and others, if you guys want to talk about modding do it in the Complaints or the Y. Not in the V. Not anymore.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: Kiwi!
« Reply #11911 on: April 11, 2007, 10:04:57 AM »

I said no more serious threads about the V modding. Do it in the complaints board or the Y.

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11912 on: April 11, 2007, 10:05:15 AM »

Dan...Don't you get it yet...

Like Willie D said, let a ho be a ho so...

He is now, always was, and always will be a bitch...

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #11913 on: April 11, 2007, 10:06:18 AM »
Haha why don't you just say you don't understand?

Obviously you don't.

because, my un-aboriginal friend, there is nothing TO understand. you think that you can look like some genius philosopher, plato on a PC, if you write for hours on end about what amounts to very little. when i saw it in bursts it looked like you might have been a bright guy, but now i see the whole picture and you're simply sad and seeking validation.

now you're going to latch onto this "well you just don't understand" business. well maybe this'll help you out: most people don't "understand" timecube, but that's not because gene ray is a genius, it's because he's batshit insane.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #11914 on: April 11, 2007, 10:07:18 AM »
I said no more serious threads about the V modding. Do it in the complaints board or the Y.

You told me I could talk about anything I wanted. I said I refused to talk about sucking cok like you do all the time and you said discuss whatever you wanted. >:(
E

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #11915 on: April 11, 2007, 10:08:27 AM »
magoo is right kiwiol abstract writing is different from insane babbling

you are an intelligent guy

just need to up your meds  ;)

What I'm writing here is not abstract for sure. God I'm bored trying to explain it all. Think what you guys want, I want to take a break ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #11916 on: April 11, 2007, 10:09:07 AM »
You told me I could talk about anything I wanted. I said I refused to talk about sucking cok like you do all the time and you said discuss whatever you wanted. >:(

Nothing serious please. Do it in another board.

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11917 on: April 11, 2007, 10:09:18 AM »
What I'm writing here is not abstract for sure. God I'm bored trying to explain it all. Think what you guys want, I want to take a break ;D

You broke awhile ago...my brother...Hope this helps...

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #11918 on: April 11, 2007, 10:12:10 AM »
You broke awhile ago...my brother...Hope this helps...

In your dreams 8)

davidpaul

• Getbig V
Magoo should write professionally
« Reply #11919 on: April 11, 2007, 10:12:12 AM »
Bro i didn't know you had skillz like that,

props 8)

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11920 on: April 11, 2007, 10:13:18 AM »
In your dreams 8)

Damn man...lol...You are like a dog with a frisbee...Just wont let go...and I like that about you...

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
Magoo should be a writer
« Reply #11921 on: April 11, 2007, 10:14:35 AM »

i know this might sound foreign to you, but it's a matter of seeing the forest for the trees. i commented on the trees, but now i see the forest. you are obviously an EXTREMELY lonely little man desperate to have someone tell you you're smart and that you're worth something, so you lash out like a jilted mistress when someone turns on you. i can tell you're a natty because you have almost no testosterone in your fucking veins.

I have to say, it's comments like these from Magoo that have led me to conclude that he may be the smartest person on GB. 
Magoo, you should put pen to paper more often...I bet you could become a professional writer!

:)

davidpaul

• Getbig V
Re: Magoo should be a writer
« Reply #11922 on: April 11, 2007, 10:15:59 AM »

I have to say, it's comments like these from Magoo that have led me to conclude that he may be the smartest person on GB. 
Magoo, you should put pen to paper more often...I bet you could become a professional writer!

I actually think I am smarter, but I give the young lad props 8)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #11923 on: April 11, 2007, 10:16:24 AM »

awww quit it. you're making my, em... ego inflate.  ;D

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #11924 on: April 11, 2007, 10:17:10 AM »
I actually think I am smarter, but I give the young lad props 8)

haha, you gotta be smart to pull off being a hood-rat so convincingly for so long. i've poured the first ounce out of many a 40 in your honor.  8)